Wonderful Luck

Story Info
She explores a new career.
1.4k words
4.31
42.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had finally achieved my goal! My ultimate fantasy was about to come true. It started a year ago. I have always wanted to be part of a live sex show. I had thought it would just happen in my dreams, but a year ago things started to change.

I am a well respected teacher and I know that teachers have to have strong morals, after all who would want their child's teacher doing live sex shows. However, I always had a strong draw to the darker side of sex; so, a year ago I started researching places that had live sex shows, I was very careful to not let anyone know what I was up to. Finally, I found a spot not too far to drive monthly, yet far enough no one for my home town would see me. I bought a high quality wig, and some very skimpy clothing. Even if someone saw me, they would just think it was someone that looked like me.

I started going to this town for one weekend every month. My luggage was light since I wore very little clothing; I wanted to be known as the town slut from the beginning. I located the bar/show place and became a monthly regular. If someone asked why I didn't come more often I just smiled and offered them a night of fun. Mmmm, some of those nights were more fun than I even planned, but that's another story or two.

As I got to know the employees very intimately, they suggested I do a show. I asked them who I needed to arrange that with and was directed to the manager. He told me I would have to try-out for him and the owner. We agreed upon a date and I started planning my show.

I found a pattern for an adult Halloween costume that was designed to look like a little girl. I made a few changes, shortening the skirt so it barely covered my hips and opening the bodice so it displayed my breast. I bought some patent leather shoes and some white knee highs. I also got some ribbing to put my hair into pigtails with. Although I knew I would have a partner or two for the show, I didn't know what to expect for the try-out so I planned it to be preformed without a partner.

I arrived 15 min early for the try-out. I wore a long coat to hide my costume until the show. I gave the manager a butterfly vibrator to place on the stage as if it had been dropped by someone and told him I only needed a few minutes to get my hair and make-up finished. I went back stage and put just enough make-up to make me look like a small girl and I put my hair in two perfect pigtails. I heard someone say, "Ready when you are!" so I picked up the "ice pop" I had made by freezing water in a large condom. I had cleared a lot of room in my freezer, so I could completely support it by the edge so it was a perfect cock shape.

I skipped out on stage to some murmurs of approval at my costume. I skipped by the vibrator on the ground then stopped and walked back to it. I gently picked it up and said, "Hhmm, someone lost a toy. I wonder what it does." I looked at it with curiosity and fingered the straps. "A butterfly with straps, wonder why?" I said quizzically. Suddenly it started vibrating, I jumped with surprise and help my ice pop in my mouth as I started holding the butterfly on my arms, "Mmmm it tickles."

I sucked hard on my ice pop as I pulled it from my mouth and stuck out my tongue to put the butterfly on it. I giggled as it vibrated on my tongue. I stuck my ice pop in the bodice of my top, giggling and saying, "Brrrr". I pinched one nipple between my finger and thumb so I could put the butterfly on it, I giggled more then looked at the straps again. Then I bent at the waist to look at my legs. I looked around and stuck the butterfly with my ice pop. I shyly looked around as I slid my panties down, I even hopped around a bit to make sure my audience got a good look at my ass and pussy and I fumbled out of my panties. I very carefully placed the butterfly on the ground, bending at the waist with my back towards the audience. I made the straps into circles and stepped into them. I fumbled to pull it up like panties, but I had it on backwards and said, "Oh butterfly your tickling my butt." I pulled out my ice pop and started sucking on it. "Butterfly, want some ice pop?" I asked bending over and reaching between my legs to rub it up and down the crack of my ass. "Butterfly, I like you tickling my butt, but I can't see you." I said with a frown as I tried to look at my own ass. I slid the straps off, looked quizzically at the butterfly on the ground and turned around and stepped into the straps again. "Oh, butterfly I like you tickling me there more." I said as I watched the butterfly.

Then I noticed a man bringing a chair onto stage. I skipped up to him and asked, "Wanna see my butterfly?"

He looked confused as he mumbled, "Yeah."

I sat on the chair he had been carrying and spread my legs wide, "See, it likes my ice pop too." I said as I started rubbing my pussy with the ice pop. I slide the ice pop in with a moan. I look at the bulge in his pants and ask, "Do you have something for the butterfly?"

He's finally catching on and smiles as he responds, "Sure do!" as he pulls out his rock hard cock.

I open my eyes wide with wonder and say, "Wow, I never saw an ice pop like that. Can I taste it?" I make sure the audience gets a good view as I take him completely in my throat. I suck eagerly and start thrusting my ice pop deep with-in me.

I pull my mouth off him and coyly say, "My butterfly wants a taste. Can he have some?" He replies with a moan and a smile.

I stood up and had him sit on the chair facing the audience. I pulled the almost gone ice pop out of my pussy and say, "I want to watch the butterfly eat." As I straddle him with my back to him. I watch his cock disappear in me as I slowly impale myself on it. "Oh, oh, oh, your ice pop doesn't get small like mine did." I start bounce on his cock as I slurp what's left of my ice pop and throw the stick away. "I want more to eat too butterfly." I moan in pleasure. That's all it took for the manager and owner to come up on stage.

Now it was a free for all fuck. I eagerly engulf the owners cock. I stand up, not letting the owner out of my mouth, and turn around. I impaled myself once more on the cock and arch my back, presenting my ass for the manager. This presses the butterfly vibrator firmly against my clit. The man in the chair says, "Oh Shit!" As he fills my pussy with his cum. I continue grinding against him as the manager rams his cock up my ass and starts fucking with all he's worth. The owner holds my head and starts fucking my throat. I am pleasantly surprised to feel the cock in my pussy growing hard again. The three men continue fucking me as the slap my ass and squeeze my tits. The man in the chair even bites my tits. This is more than I had hoped for.

I sucked down ever drop of the owners cum as all the men filled me. They all pulled their cocks out, but the owner kept hold of my hair and says, "You naughty girl. You should never take someone else's toy," as he bends me over the now empty chair. The three men take turns spanking me until their cocks are hard again then they each choose a hole and start fucking me hard again. This time I got to guzzle the managers cum, as the owner filled my pussy, and the other guy rammed my ass. When they were finished this time, they dropped me on the floor as the owner says, "Your show is tomorrow." I gathered my things and took off the butterfly vibrator with a smile on my face. I had a show to get ready for.