Wonderful Time

Story Info
To get myself covered in cum.
1k words
2.96
38.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day to my first orgy, Rick sent me an expensive gift. I called him to thank him but he said that I must come at his place and stay for two nights and a day, to thank him and meet his friends there as well. I agreed and was excited on the day appointed to meet. Since the orgy day, I have been craving to get myself covered in cum. I missed the hot feeling on my face and cold dripping of cum on my breasts & belly. That day, I went for the parlor to beautify myself for him. I was very perplexed as for what should I put on, so I called him to ask and he told me, "place a pink clip in your hair, a necklace in your neck, a bracelet in your hand, put on an anklet & matching pink heels." "Are you serious?" I asked. He replied in affirmative. "No dress?" I confirmed. "Absolutely not a single thread." He answered. I hanged up the call.

After thinking for a while I decided that I'll put on a tunic top till I reach his place and will go bare after I park my car there. I did the same; walked naked and exactly like he wanted. When I knocked at the door a beautiful girl covered in Rick's cum welcomed me in. Rick introduced her to me, "She's Karen."

"Oh God, she's looking so gorgeous in your cum," I appreciated her.

"Rick certainly has something in his cum that makes me look as well as feel more beautiful," she said.

I agreed, "Definitely, I feel the same. This five day I have longed for nothing but for his cum on my face."

Rick was feeling proud & was grinning beside. He asked me, "Why don't you lick and help Karen clean?"

I instantly licked his cum dripping off her chin and made my tongue went up licking to her shining lips. She tried to lick cum off my tongue but I wasn't in the mood to share and l took it in and started licking her crummy cheeks. Rick was watching the live lesbian porn show.

Suddenly someone knocked the door. I opened it and it was Rick's friend, Bob. His was happy seeing me naked. He scrubbed my thighs to my pussy and took me in her arms. Rick introduced me to him and told him that I'm an expert in giving blowjob and take cum on my face with a smile. Bob was surprised to know this. So Rick said to me, "Why don't you show your skills to him?"

I have the same opinion. I went on my knees and undid his belt and shorts. His already hard bulge hit my cheek. I took his meat in my hand and smiled back at him. He said, "Come on; show me your love for the cocks."

I began planting kiss on his massive cock. I kissed ten or more times on his tip and then kissed all sides of his cock and down to his balls. I was teasing myself more than teasing him. I really couldn't resist and wrapped my rosy lips on his cock. Oh wow, what a feeling that was! Having it after so many days, it was surely a paradise feel for me. I looked back at him and thanked him for letting me suck his cock. I sucked and licked his cock for several minutes & then initiated to fuck my mouth. He gripped my hair and began to move, slowly, in and out of my mouth. He was doing it really very slowly, making me enjoy every bit of him. I was taking him deeper in me whenever he thrust his cock inside me. After much of this action he grew his pace of fucking my craving mouth. He commenced rapidity in fucking my mouth deeper and deeper, down my throat.

For next ten minutes he kept fucking my mouth and saliva & his cum kept flowing out of my mouth. His balls grew & I knew of the moment that I desire for has come.

"Do you want me to cum on your face?" he asked.

"Yes, please cum on my face; I want it all over me. Make me feel lovely by releasing it on my face." I begged him.

And he did cum all over my face. Most of his cum rested on my nose and across my cheeks, lips and chin. Some went in my hair and forehead. I felt so blessed to get his pack on me. I was so much enjoying it that I completely forgot to look around and see what Karen & Rick were doing. Well, they were doing nothing but just watching us delighting each other.

Bob & I sat on the couch and Rick advised to have dinner then. On which Bob said that he would only take the dinner if I don't wash off his cum. I laughed and agreed to do so as I always fantasized to have my dinner like this. Cum was dripping on my food and I have to have the cum-filled dinner. No option & all pleasure!

After dinner, we all had group sex. More than half of the night, both guys kept fucking our pussy and mouth. And at the climax, we both girls keeled down and both guys sprayed the loving juice all over our face and they both went to sleep, while we both girls kissed, licked and sucked each other dry & went to sleep.

In the morning at seven, my boss called me & asked to reach office by 10am. It was Sunday and I wanted more of the man's milk all over me. Rick & Bob were supportive. They understood my desire. And I again got a chance to get my pussy fucked by two of them and their cum on my face, boobs and belly and that too without sharing it with Karen.

I took pleasure in remain covered in cum. We talked and wished to meet again next weekend. At last I washed off myself, put on the tunic top beside the car & thanked both the guys for such a wonderful time.