Wonderful Wife to Worthless Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife is later seduced but it all starts somewhere.
1.2k words
3.86
111.1k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deankoont
deankoont
80 Followers

Chapter 1: Movie Night Part 1

It was Wednesday night and that meant Mike and his wife Julia were heading out for date night. They usually go to dinner but they had been wanting to see a movie for some time but couldn't never get a babysitter. Their kids were 16 and 17 but Mike and Julia were strict and usually got a family friend to watch them whenever they went out. They managed to get one after so long and headed out for some time to themselves.

They got to the cinema to find most of the movie screenings were full. They wanted to fool around a little like they used to do when they were younger. They asked the attendant for whichever screening had the fewest people. The attendant smiled at them "I'm sure you two will like the movie." Julia smiled sheepishly feeling the attendant knew their intentions. Julia has black hair and flawless skin. Two kids had definitely not taken a toll on her now MILF body. The weight she gained on her ass and breasts made them both stand out. Her tits had enlarged to double Ds and her ass became nice and round. It swayed grabbing the attention of all men and usually got lustful looks. Mike was a little lanky, nothing too spectacular or eye catching. Average would be the best description in height, weight, looks, etc.

They walked into the cinema and noticed there were mostly men. Couples were spotted around the place but not many. Mike and Julia wanted to sit in the back but there was a 'do not cross' sign so they sat in the middle of the next row from the back. "These are pretty good seats. The view isn't bad from here," Julia said to Mike.

"Agreed." Mike replied, looking down her top to see her ample cleavage as they sat down. She wore a black top that left nothing to the imagination about her breast size. The jeans she had one weren't very tight but that round ass could definitely not be kept hidden. Julia playfully hit Mike on the arm at his comment and blatant ogling of her breasts.

"All these years and you still can't stop staring at them," Julia asked quite rhetorically.

"No guy would ever get tired of these tits, trust me," he said as he reached over with his left hand and squeezed her left breast. He sat on her left, his right had now caressing her thigh. The advertisements began to play loudly but it helped mask the making out noises that were emanating from the couples below. Mike had his right arm behind Julia, hanging in the gap between the seats giving his easier access to her breasts with his left hand. As he continued to fondle her, a man walked up the aisle. He looked rather shabby, and old with a beer belly. His shortness also didn't help with his whole look. The pulled the sign for the back seats off and sat right behind Mike and Julia. Being focused on her arousal, Julia barely noticed the man and Mike was too into playing with her tit to care about the man and his presence, not that he noticed.

The trailers for the upcoming movies started to play. Some action, but most were raunchy. Near pornographic Julia thought to herself. Her attention was very much on her husband's fingers as they glided down to her crotch. His right hand had come around to squeeze her right breast. His left hand lovingly played with her clit while his right squeezed hard. She was loving the difference. Mike was always quite loving whenever they did anything sexual. This was quite a surprise and turn on for her, and wanted him to squeeze harder but didn't want to ruin what was happening so let Mike continue. The movie began to play as her arousal grew. She shifted her pelvis forward to get Mike to enter her pussy. He picked up on the hint, turning his body halfway to face hers. Leaning in to her, he whispered, "Do you feel like a young woman again?" She nodded. She actually felt like a slut but couldn't bring herself to say it. They looked up at the screen while enjoying their date night and gasped. The couple on screen were having sex. The audience could see everything. Mike and Julia realised they had walked into a porn movie. Looking down at the other people, they saw one of the couple were making out paying no attention to the movie. Another had just the man's head visible as the woman's head bobbed up and down from view clearly sucking his cock. Mike and Julia looked at each other. Julia was about to ask Mike if he wanted to leave but a quick hard squeeze of her tit told her he was keen on staying.

She again pushed her pelvis and Mike continued to finger her pussy. Mike's other hand was now focusing on her nipple. His left on her clit making her more aroused than she had been in a long time. While enjoying this, she looked up to see a different scene on screen. A man was fucking the woman from behind in the shower. Julia's eyes widened at the scene and her pussy got even more wet. The girl in the movie was talking to her husband with her head sticking out of the corner of the shower. She was getting fucked by another man as she spoke to her oblivious husband. Julia gasped at how much more she was aroused by this. She reached her hand across and fished out Mike's cock. Stroking his cock, getting her pussy fingered, her nipple and tit squeezing, while watching porn of a cheating wife was getting Julia on the verge of orgasm. Mike was also ready to cum. He fingered her faster just as his hand dove into her top to squeeze her tit. As Julia's orgasm built to the point of exploding, Mike's right hand grabbed hers off his cock so he could cum inside his pants. It was at that moment Julia realised that the hand grabbing her breast was heavier than her husband's. Orgasm ripped through her as she came to the realisation she was being fondled by a stranger, right next to her husband and she was enjoying it.

As they both caught their breath, the hand that was fondling her breast retreated with one last, hard squeeze. "Let's go home," Julia said to Mike. He zipped up his pants and stood up. Noticing the old man behind them for the first time, he nodded his head in acknowledgement. The man winked making Mike smile knowing he probably enjoyed the show of him and his wife. As they were walking out of the row, Julia turned back to see the man who had pleasured her so. He was rubbing his crotch over his pants and smiling at her. He held up his hand and made squeezing motions. Julia felt sick that she had let this ugly old man touch her like that. She also felt her nipples get hard and her pussy get wet.

deankoont
deankoont
80 Followers