Wonderful Wife to Worthless Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Always leave them wanting more.
2.6k words
4.12
48.3k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deankoont
deankoont
80 Followers

Chapter 3 -- Movie Night Part III

The week went on quite well for Mike from their last cinema visit. Things were going really well at work, and sex with Julia was even more amazing. Her libido had increased so much that Mike was thinking about watching more porn together at home so they can fuck uninhibited by seats and or anything else. Every now and then, Mike would catch Julia licking her lips or squeezing her breasts. Moaning while doing so. That was usually Mike's cue to go in for the kill and fuck her. She was always so willing. Little did Mike know that those moments were spent thinking of the old man. The one who shouldn't even be allowed to touch her body for so many reasons. Knowing that she could make it all stop but deep down, doesn't want it to.

It was the holidays now and the kids have gone to with Mike's parents for 2 whole months which means they didn't have to worry about anyone being home with them. Mike waited for Julia at the bottom of the of the stairs. He was a little unsure of why his wife wanted to go to the cinema since the kids weren't home, but once his cock nearly shot out of his pants seeing his wife dressed so sexy, all questions vanished. She had on a boob tube, and had dolled herself up so well you'd think she was going for a Miss Universe contest. She wore a short denim skirt that came halfway down her thighs, heels on her pretty feet. "Like what you see huh?" She asked him coyly. He merely nodded eagerly and opened the door for her. She smiled at the effect it had on him. She hoped it would have the same effect later on. Mike parked the car near the entrance of the complex thinking it would be faster to get home from the cinema and pounce on his gorgeous wife. Julia had the same idea and was looking forward to reliving the events that unfold tonight while she gets fucked. As they walked into the cinema, the usual attendant just pointed towards the cinema. "See honey, I told you we would be getting in for free."

"Didn't doubt you for a second," he smiled, giving her ass a light pat. "Is that him?" He asked pointing to a chubby, beer bellied, short, old man. Julia nodded and they approached. Seeing them coming he stood up and before they even spoke, he did.

"Great to see you both here. I'm glad you both took me up on my offer. We're in cinema 4. Shall we head in?" Julia noticed that he took control of the situation quickly and it saved her from having to do much talking. This made her nod and walk quickly next to him. Mike followed on her opposite side, wondering how eager this pervert was to watch his wife that he didn't even say hello to him or introduce himself. Mike and Julia sat in their usual seats with Mike on the left. The atmosphere was somewhat different as the old man sat himself next to Julia. "I can sense you two are a little uncomfortable having me here. Would it be better if I sat behind you both?" Julia was about to say yes when Mike interrupted.

"No no, don't be silly. We're not prudish." Julia's eyes widened. Not knowing how things will play out.

"Excellent!" The old man said as he patted Julia's right thigh. Mike didn't notice the hand but did notice his own cock getting hard. Something about having a viewer was turning him on. "By the way, I asked them to put on a two and a half hours long movie so take your time." Mike and Julia were thinking the same thing - this old guy had put some thought into this. Mike decided to just swallow whatever was stopping him and begin as usual with his hand on her thigh. Caressing it lightly. He leaned forward and kissed her while sliding his hand under her skirt. Her panty had started to soak up her juices. Once Mike began his work on her, he barely even looked up. Just like the previous nights, had he looked away from her pussy, he would have seen the old man grab Julia's hand and guide it to his crotch. She rubbed up and down over his pants. He whispered for her to do the same to her husband but to take his cock out and do it. She did so. Pulling out his cock and stroking it lovingly. Mike was surprised at how early she had pulled out his cock and put it down to the spectator they had.

The trailers began to play. Mike didn't pay much attention but Julia noticed they were all about housewives cheating on their husbands or women being submissive sluts. She knew this was just for her. The other members of the audience had also commenced with their usual activities. A few men masturbating, a woman or two sucking on a cock. As the trailers ended, her nipples ached. She needed them to be pinched. She needed those heavy hands on her. The movie started with the opening scenes leaving very little to the imagination. Wives, succumbing to lustful desires for someone other than their husband. "Take out your left tit," the old man whispered to Julia. She reached up and pulled the left side down. Mike immediately attacked it. "Squeeze the one he's sucking on. Feed him your nipple." She squeezed lightly as pressure built up in her nipple. "Pull down the other side and squeeze it how you like it squeezed". She pulled the other side down and Mike saw the old man stare at it. He couldn't believe Julia would do that but then again, he is letting a strange old man perv on his wife so it's to be expected. "Keep him focused on that side," the old man instructed. Julia reached up with her left hand and told him to keep sucking on her tit. The old man then unzipped his pants to reveal his cock.

"It's bigger than Mike's." Julia thought to herself. "I wonder how many pussies it has stretched?" She continued in her mind as she stared at this old man's erect, god like cock. She reached over with her right hand and held it. Feeling its heat. The throbbing. She began to slowly stroke it wondering what it would feel like in her mouth, in her pussy. What it would feel like to be with a man who had a cock like this. The no-longer-spectator smiled to himself as the beautiful women next to him caressed his cock with her hand. He sat back proudly knowing that no woman would turn down his cock and that includes a married MILF. Just as Julia was enjoying the moment as well. Feeling her husband suck on her breast with gusto and having a strong hard cock in her hand was making her lightheaded from pleasure. The moment was cut when the old man stopped her stroking hand and put his cock back in his pants.

"Dammit!" The old man said loudly getting both Mike and Julia's attention. "I should have let you both get some snacks from the bar. Here man, take my card and get something for you and your wife. I'll get them to pause the movie, or play something else while you get stuff." Mike looked a little taken aback at the prospect of leaving his wife there with wet panties and her breasts on display. "You can cover up if you want." Mike nodded to Julia and she covered up her tits liking that the stranger at least respected his presence.

Mike went down to get some snacks and started chatting with the attendant while waiting for his items. If there's one thing Mike loved talking about, it was his sexy wife. The attendant showered him with compliments on landing such a hot wife. Complimenting her juicy ass and breasts, the attendant's cock was getting harder as Mike described various moments with her, her outfits, and how she looked in the bedroom. Mike found it both amusing and arousing talking about it but stopped abruptly when he saw the clock. "Shit!" he said to himself. "I've been here 20 minutes." He rushed back up into the cinema. The movie they were watching was playing.

"Sorry mate, they said there is another screening after this and they couldn't pause the movie." Mike felt a little sceptical about the old man's explanation but said nothing as Julia was at least still covered up, although she was breathing rather heavily. Probably getting turned on by the movie Mike deduced. Julia ate some of the popcorn Mike bought before kissing him. The saltiness of her kiss wasn't pleasant but that definitely didn't stop him from passionately kissing his wife. Mike continued from where he left off after that wet kiss. His hand went straight to her panties. They were completely soaked. He pulled them to the side and easily slid in two fingers. She gasped at the intrusion of his fingers into her now dripping pussy. The only noises that could be heard in the cinema for a few moments was her pussy being invaded. The quiet scene in the movie made people look around for the source. None of them found it but that didn't stop Julia from getting more and more wet at the thought of people watching her being used like this. Mike began sucking on her nipple, he bit it lightly. She held him there and asked him to bite harder. He bit a little more and she pressed harder again. He sunk his teeth in more before releasing. Enjoying how rough she wanted him to be. Just as he was about to insert another finger into her pussy, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Annoyed and surprised, he spun around to see the attendant.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but there's a call on the intercom that someone has had their car hit. Is yours parked by the entrance closest to the cinema?" Mike stood up and told Julia he'd be back soon. Julia nodded for him to go ahead. He was glad she understood how important this was.

It took almost 30 minutes to sort everything out and get insurance sorted. At least the car could be driven home Mike thought to himself. He rushed back into the cinema, realising that three quarters of the movie was pretty much over and he hardly had any time to enjoy his wife. Julia was breathing heavily when he walked back in. Her panty now on the floor. He was about to question it, when she pulled him in, kissed him and asked him to do what he did last week and eat her pussy out right now. He smiled at her eagerness. "I took them off for you," she told him as he got between her legs.

"Wow, this cunt has a nice cunt there," the old man said to Mike. He was torn between having his wife complimented and using such words to describe here. Before he could think any further, Julia had a hand on the back of his head and pulled in into her pussy. He licked away. He had never felt her pussy so wet. It smelled so strongly of her sex he couldn't get the smell out of his nose even if he wanted to.

"Stick your tongue deep inside me honey," she pleaded with him. He definitely didn't need to be told twice. Above his head, her other hand was stroking that magnificent cock again. The head of his cock turning purple as it was about to burst. The old man leaned over slightly and put her right tit in his mouth. He bit down hard. She moaned in pleasure. Pressing herself onto her husband more. The old man leaned even further and bit down on the other side as he pinched the right nipple. Squealing in pain and pleasure she moaned to her husband, "I'm cumming honey. Drink all of my pussy juice. Drink all that comes out of my hole," Hearing her pussy being referred to as a hole got Mike so aroused he had to take his dick out and stroke it.

"This cunt most definitely has a nice hole. If I were married to her, I'd be making sure it was filled daily." Mike's stroking got faster. The old man was ready to release his load and told Julia to aim it at the seat in front of him. Julia came as she watched the old man's cock pulsate in her hands and squirt his juice on the back of the seat. Mike also shot his load into the carpet as his mouth filled with sex juice.

By the time Mike got up from between his wife's legs, the old man had gone. Mike knew he would have enjoyed the show a lot. Julia was panting and still convulsing from her orgasm. Mike noticed the bite mark that he left in that blur of sexual adventure. After she regained her strength, Julia slid her soaking panties back up and adjusted her boob tube. Looking at Mike's glazed pussy juice covered face, she handed him a serviette that was in the bag of snacks he bought earlier. As he wiped away he noticed the cum on the back seat. Not remotely surprised that the old man would have cum watching his wife cum. The movie had also ended just in time. As they were leaving she pulled Mike back to her and seductively said in his ear "I want you to fuck me as hard and as rough as you want and can when we get home. Make me scream. Make things hurt. I want you to fuck me." Mike's cock jumped up faster than he thought it would but hearing his wife's words would do it for any man who had just cum.

They walked hurriedly out of the cinema. The attendant waved them goodbye. For Mike, the walk to the car felt like the longest journey he had ever taken. He sat in the car and released his cock from his pants. Unexpectedly, Julia lunged forward and began gagging herself on his cock. He came on the drive home. The couple didn't make it to the bedroom. He took her right there on the living room floor. Spanking her ass, slapping her tits as hard as he dared. He fucked her in the ass which she hadn't allowed for years. He came on her and inside her three times that night and made her have two orgasms. His stamina surprised him and made him feel like a young man again.

As they lay on the floor half asleep, Mike noticed her get up. She went into the kitchen and said "No." Then he heard the sound for hanging up the phone. It must have been a wrong number call for it to end that quickly. He drifted off to sleep feeling satisfied with his performance, his wife, and how things were going.

Wednesday was approaching and things were going so well for Mike at work that he might have to stay at work a few nights in a row. That included Wednesday. He tried all he could to get out of it but his managers wouldn't budge. Julia seemed to take it well and said she'd look forward to the next Wednesday. He knew he would probably have to work again the following Wednesday but didn't want to upset her so waited until the next week had started to tell her the bad news.

deankoont
deankoont
80 Followers