Wondrous Fusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, I'd thought the vehicle has an ex-military appearance and noticed the snorkel to allow the engine to continue to function when submerged."

"You know a lot for a female."

"Arsehole."

"Aggressive bitch."

They looked at one another, laughing.

* * *

Wade drove up to the side of a large house on a beautifully developed and maintained site on the harbour's edge.

"So far, so good. The house appears intact and I can't hear yelling," he said.

They went though to the living room and Wade yelled, "Mom, dad!"

Bridget stopped, hand over her mouth in shock and then to smother giggling.

The parents were on the carpet having clothed sex, his mother on top riding cowgirl.

She turned and greeted her son calmly, as if he often found his parents sexually engaged but then saw his companion.

"Omigod," she cried.

Brigit was up to it.

"Hi, Mrs Kelly. Please don't feel embarrassed, we should have knocked but you son believed he was on a rescue mission. You appear to be wonderfully athletic. Wade and I will withdraw discreetly."

"Use the coffee machine in the kitchen dear. I'm surprised my son has found a great looking and very couth companion. He should hold on to you."

"Thanks. Bye for now."

The fully-dressed male under Mrs Kelly appeared stupefied in shock.

Reaching the kitchen after their hasty exit, Wade and Brigit hugged, shaking in suppressed laughter.

He said: "You should have stayed outside."

She countered: "You should have called before barging in. Make me coffee."

He released her and headed for the coffee maker.

"I'm amazed how civil and restrained you two females were whereas dad played dead."

Brigit shrugged and said well it was only sex and his mother would had known his son would bring only an acceptable girlfriend into his mother's house.

"You a girlfriend?"

"Oh, come on Wade, we roughly fit together like a pair of gloves. Or in your view do you have to shoot semen over me before I qualify for the girlfriend tag?"

He gaped and Brigit waited for the response.

"Huh...?"

She continued to wait.

"You're lethal."

"Wade," she said patiently. "That's an inappropriate and grossly overstated response. I was simply asking a straight-forward question to a similarly street-smart companion, in private, without expecting him to become tongue-tied."

"Y-you may be rather too upfront for me."

Brigit eye's narrowed.

"And if you and your partly intoxicated mates saw a comely female saunter past your table that was loaded with empty beer bottles, wouldn't you or any other of your companions gloat and say without hesitation or embarrassment, "I'd like to give her a length?"

"Yeah," Wade smiled, sliding into the trap. "Oh crap."

"It's okay, I'm an understanding girlfriend."

He contributed: "And an understanding smart-ass comment to boot."

"Oh, darling, what a wonderful endearment so early in our relationship."

He blinked thoughtfully and after slight hesitation said confidently, "Is it likely that I'll get to shoot semen over you?"

"I should think so. I believe that's what close girlfriends are expected to enjoy."

He sighed and said of course and began making coffee.

"Will your parents have run for cover or will they be continuing with what they were doing?"

"Dad's dick would have collapsed like a dead eel, I believe. They'll arrived here jovially after showering and rehearsing how to appeal to you. I suggest you don't mentioned what we encountered."

"That sounds like good advice."

Wade relaxed.

The smartly dressed parents entered the room looking rather happy.

"Oh darling, how lovely to meet you," Mrs Kelly smiled, displaying an excessive amount of enamel.

"Thanks Mrs Kelly, that's lovely of you. Please don't feel embarrassed about me seeing you and Mr Kelly having fun. My older sister and I grew up occasionally almost stumbling over our parents who had a predilection for having sex anywhere in the house when the mood seized them."

"Oh darling."

Brigit darted forward and the two women hugged and Mrs Kelly asked, "Who are you?"

Wade remembered his manners and called, "Mom, dad please meet my new girlfriend Brigit Day."

"Oh honey, I'm delighted to meet you."

"Thanks. Does Mr Kelly talk?"

"Darrell!"

"Oh hi, Brigit. Please call me Darrell. I wasn't embarrassed, I was mortified."

"That's a shame Darrell, I had no intention of frightening you."

"I wasn't... ah, Brigit, you're quick and bright."

"Guys, I love what I've seen of your home, built around the mid-1930s I guess."

"Brigit please call me Sheryl. How lovely of you to say you love our home. Actually, it was completed in 1932 but you came close. I guess you read home and garden magazines?"

"Yes, my mother devours them."

"When did you meet Wade?"

"Mid-morning today."

Sheryl looked startled and Darrell asked was she the female he'd called several times earlier that day.

"Yes, she is dad. Once before when I dropped into that deli I saw her and I thought wow and this morning I saw her again and we talked. She's a close friend of Katie Summers."

"Oh, that babe with big..."

Brigit offered a suggestion: "Tits?"

Darrell chuckled and said thanks. Great choice of word.

Sheryl sniffed, indicating disapproval.

She asked her son why invite Brigit along when he knew his parents were having an almighty row.

"I didn't..."

"I invited myself along when Wade mentioned the clash was over failure to get movement on a large unpaid debt. Like you guys, I work in the marine business and..."

"Omigod," Sheryl cried. "You must be Brigit Day who is legendary in our local boating industry for squeezing payment out of even the tardiest late payments using her..."

"Tits."

Shaking her head, Sheryl continued, "By using her negotiating skills with increasing aggression and with her green eyes and red hair making her an awesome presence. The defaulter invariably caves in as if knowing unless he or she did that, the encounter might end with blood on the floor."

"Oh, I hadn't realized I had such a reputation although I've had feedback from my father and his cronies. I'd like to offer my services in return for you rearing such a gorgeous son."

"Accepted providing you accept a 2.5% success fee," Darrell said.

The three Kelly's watched as Brigit's back straightened and her shoulders squared and her eyes began to turn rather steely.

"Darling," Sheryl said urgently. "Brigid made her offer, accept it graciously."

Darrell appeared at ease but replied pragmatically, "That makes sense dear. Accepted."

"Thanks, and who is the client?"

"Angus O'Sullivan usually called Barney O'Sullivan and..."

"It will be a piece of cake Darrell, I know him well. He and my father used to be fierce rivals under sail on the harbour until Barney remarried. Within days after the wedding, bride said he'd be offered more than he could handle providing he dumped his sailboat and took up another recreational interest ashore or bought a 60 to 70-foot motor cruiser on which she could host a bunch of her friends. He hesitated but caved-in, so it's said, when she said the offer included anal sex."

"Omigod," Sheryl shrieked in laughter. "Aren't men dogs at time."

* * *

Proposing the toast, the beaming chairman of Kelly's Recreational Marine Services Ltd said to the small group celebrating in a restaurant:

"To fearless Brigit, who achieved the seemingly impossible by financially scalping skinflint Barney O'Sullivan, who deposited all the money he owed our company into our bank account overnight."

Everyone in the mostly immediate family group raised their glass of champagne or beer and sipped.

Sheryl Kelly whispered to Brigit, "You are considered an honorary member of our family now. I'd like to take you shopping for a gold bracelet on Saturday since you refused outright to accept Darrell's offered success fee."

Brigit gulped that she'd long desired to own a gold bracelet.

"Well?"

"Yes Sheryl, I'd love to go shopping on Saturday."

Darrell who was running the show called, "Brigit, please reveal how you got stingy Barney to make good his debt to us."

"Sure, Darrell."

"I got dad to call Barney and ask for a confidential meeting. I timed my arrived at the bar just as they began drinking their first beer. Barney, who'd known me since shortly after my birth, looked at me in almost astonishment. Despite me wearing no make up and dressed in jeans, sandals and a fitted bra loose top, he cried, 'Christ Brigit, you're no longer a filly -- you've become a grown woman'."

"Dad told him to lay off because I was untouchable to any guy who associated with whores and Barney chuckled, accepting that as a compliment."

"Barney looked interested when I suggested he should sell his gin palace on water and get back into sail racing. Dad added that Barney's new wife appeared to be losing her bloom, totally bored with boozing at sea while feeling seasick and later going to bed on those days and not feeling like sex. That left Barney looking thoughtful."

"I then told him that I'd been commissioned by the parents of my new boyfriend to squeeze him to get him to pay Kelly Marine all the money he owned the company. Again, dad chipped in and said Barney's already bad reputation as a late-payer was about to sink even lower with me about to recommend to my client to take Barney to court to get their money."

"Barney laughed and said all creditors threatened that but would then considered the time that would take to get resolution or only part satisfaction or no success and invariably would drop that idea."

"Barney looked at me and said so the Kelly's boy was banging me."

At that point, Sheryl interjected and cried out asking Wade was that true and he looked at Brigit helplessly and she snorted of course, she wasn't stupid.

Wade hung his head in embarrassment.

Brigit continued her monologue.

"To cut a long story short, the discussion virtually ended soon after that when Barney whispered into me ear would I meet him for a little get-together and I replied no because all the females he associated with apart from his wife were reputedly whores."

"Barney appeared aghast and dad was wearing the expression that I'd blown it. I thought oh crap, I had blown it."

"I stood and said Barney had long been a friend of our family and we accepted that his success in business and his enduring reputation as a successful football star in Rugby League had gone to his head. However, our family continued to make allowances because in some odd way he'd become an endearing character to our family."

"Meanwhile, I noticed Barney was eyeing my breasts and dad, who was eyeing both of us said before I left I should show Barney my tits."

"I instinctively knew that dad might be on to something and pulled down my top, and to tell the truth I wasn't sure who looked the most impressed, Barney or dad."

The Kelly's and senior managers sitting around the table listening to Brigit erupted in laughter.

Brigit continued, "Barney called me yesterday and said his wife had been all over him in joy that night after he'd told her he'd decided to sell the cruiser and get back into sail racing and, leaving her ashore, she could chase men or do whatever she wanted. He then complimented me as being a hard bitch and a great negotiator who'd obligingly showed him my tits to answer a perplexing question that lurked in his mind. He calmly said money to clear that debt would transfer overnight and that he valued greatly the friendship he had with our family. So, there you are, it was my thoughtful father who actually tipped Barney."

The group clapped Brigit.

Sonny King, the company's chief financial officer, who'd gone through school with Sheryl and was one of her early lovers, called "Show us your tits baby."

Brigit looked at her mother, who nodded.

She stood and pulled down the top of her party dress and a huge cheer rang through the family restaurant. Her proud father declared champagne for everyone in the room who wanted it.

Sheryl whispered to her daughter when their glasses were topped up, "Why didn't you indicate to me you and Wade were having sex?"

Brigit responded deviously, "I didn't think be interested."

Sheryl spluttered beer over her dress-front and looked at her son and his girlfriend holding hands. She saw the soft way they were looking at one another and realized their friendship had advanced beyond just sex, that a romance was blooming.

Wade whispered something to his mother and Sheryl invited Brigit to stay the night at their home.

The End

12