Wood Nymph's Revenge

Story Info
Nymph gives human taste of his own medicine.
1.6k words
3.64
53.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_V
P_V
271 Followers

The "Wood Nymph's Revenge" is a sequel to a story that never existed as a complete document. The original story introducing the characters of the Wood Nymph and the Human was never written down, and therefore "lost" and never recreated. The idea of erotic spankings using those characters - in this setting - strikes me as quite "magical". Simply put, a Human and Wood Nymph meet in a wood and become lovers. A magical love scene follows where the beautiful and magical Wood Nymph is charmed and seduced by a Human. She surrenders to him and is "impaled" by his "love weapon". (Need I say more?) Being the mischievous type, the Human sees the need for discipline in the Wood Nymph's future. He asks if she will accept his discipline, and she is spanked over his knee while he is seated on a tree stump. The story that you see here follows that scene, and is the "Wood Nymph's Revenge".

* * * * *

The weary human slumbered noisily as the wood nymph gazed lovingly at him. Her delicate hand stroked his hair and neck as she remembered seeing him move clumsily through the wood. As her fingers trailed down his chest and stomach, she thought of the words of peace, love, and undying commitment they had exchanged earlier. Her fingers ran through the dark nest of his curled hairs, finding the soft shaft of his manhood. She grinned as she fondled it softly, remembering the intense hot, full feeling it had provided her with earlier. She positively shuddered as she revisited the many orgasms he had brought her to, how he smiled and laughed when she came again and again. She held his shaft and she felt it thicken and lengthen, hardening in her grasp.

She marveled at the power her magical charms had over the human. Her hand glided over his hip to his smooth pale bottom. As she shifted, her own smooth, but reddened bottom rubbed against the pine boughs the used for their love-bed. She winced as the gentle twinge reminded her of the human's "discipline" he had applied to her bottom as a demonstration. A bit of a wicked smile crossed the nymph's lips as she thought how amusing it would be to give the human a bit of his own discipline. His deep sleep was a result of their hours of blissful lovemaking - and the honeywine she had fed to him as their lovemaking progressed. It would be easy for her to cast a spell on the human now.

The human stirred, moaning as dreams of his nymph lingered in his brain. The fog of the honeywine began to clear and his brain returned to clarity. He seemed to have problems with his limbs though - perhaps the workout the nymph had given him left him stiffer than he imagined. He tried to roll over and found he could not. Likewise his arms seemed to be secured far out to his sides. He glanced at his wrists and saw a weblike material holding them to fallen logs in the forest. Looking behind him, he felt his ankles bound in a similar fashion. He couldn't see his ankles though, it seemed a large log was supporting his hips almost a foot higher than his head and feet. Fern fronds padded his awkward, but not uncomfortable bondage.

He cried out in surprise to his wood nymph. She answered him lovingly. "My human, you are under my control now. The forest spiders have spun their webs to hold you as I use more of my magic on you."

Shocked, he replied: "My loving nymph, have you bewitched me only to bind me and leave me for the woodland beasts to devour?"

"Nay my love, you art my lover and I will never give you up, nor would I allow harm to come to you. I needed to have you in my power, to make you fully mine human. Will you submit to my control human? Say now! I will release you if you desire, but know this lover: to be fully mine, you must submit to my discipline as well. Do you submit lover?"

The human looked lovingly at his nymph-lover, trust was in his eyes, and lust filled hers. "I submit lover, make me yours, I accept your discipline."

She moved away from him for a minute or two, she seemed to be searching the wood for something. He heard branches rustle behind him and then a snap of a branch parting from a tree. "Thank you Mr. Willow!" she said to the tree.

"My lover" she said to him returning, "the wise owl told me that Mr. Willow's branches are best applied to human males to bind them fully to their nymph lovers. The magical willow switch I have gathered will make my lover mine. It will first warm, then arouse, then sting my lover. I will make you mine now lover-man."

As she stood in front of him, his eyes traveled up her sleek legs, across her inviting hips and nymph breasts. He saw the lust-love in her eyes as she prepared the willow switch to apply to his raised and vulnerable bottom.

She bent near him and whispered in his ear: "Is my lover ready to be made fully mine?"

He looked deep into her warm brown eyes, such love he saw there, and love filled his. "I am lover, I'm ready to be made yours. Make me fully yours lover."

She kissed his cheek: "Such a brave lover! Your wishes will be fully realized now - I will make you fully mine. Fear not! I will erase all memories of the sting once I have made you mine!" He saw her pass from his view, her slightly red bottom passing from his sight last.

The willow branches softly caressed his raised bottom as she dragged it gently over his bottom and thighs. She raised it slightly and stroked it against him. He giggled slightly, bringing a smile to her lips - and determination to her will.

She raised the switch higher and brought it down harder on his bottom. He flinched as it struck him. She raised the willow twig further, and swished it down hard against his bottom. He bucked and yelped as she did this several times over. He felt the heat rising in his bottom. The wood nymph was indeed warming him. She stroked the willow harder and faster against him. He jumped as the heat increased, flowing through his hips and loins. She continued, warming his body through and through by stroking Mr. Willow's branch against his bottom. He moaned as the heat filled him.

She increased the strength of her strokes, to bring her human past heat to arousal. He bucked and swayed as much as he could. The heat was turning to a tingle - a tingle that began that the junction of his thighs and spread in all directions. The wood nymph smiled and sweated as she applied the willow harder now, she knew the human was becoming hers. She applied it all over his now pink bottom, and slightly down his thighs. She smiled even more broadly as her strokes found his most sensitive areas, and she visited these areas often. From her vantage point, she saw his man-shaft grow again to full length and girth as she licked her lips hungrily. She would enjoy it soon enough, she assured herself, she still needed to complete her lover's discipline.

With a magical thought, she willed the willow switch to assume a harsher role now - to sting her lover's bottom fiercely! The willow switch seemed to take on a life of it's own in her hand. It raised fully and swished quickly down to the human's red bottom. SWISH! It struck him and drew a howl from him as it's twigs stung his bottom. Again, it raised and swished, more red streaks painted her lover's bottom as he yelped out again. She directed it to his thighs and it continued to move in her hand. SWISH! Blazing across the human's thighs and he let out a muffled grunt. She directed a few more strokes to his thighs, them moved back to the full of his round bottom, painting it crimson red with her willow brush. The human was panting now, jerking with each stroke of the willow switch. She vowed not to stop before the human was fully hers, and steeled herself to her task.

She directed the willow still more firmly and rapidly against her lover's bottom. He jerked, bucked, bounced and yelped with each swat. She saw his hands clutching at the bindings - her lover was being brave, but she was almost done. His bottom was fully crimson now; she only needed to leave her mark on him to make him her possession. She added a few more strokes to his raging bottom, his muscles straining against his bindings and his head thrown back. She heard a soft whimpering coming from her lover as she cast the willow switch aside. It flew magically back to the willow tree and reattached itself. With a wave, she dissolved her lover's bindings and freed him. He lay shaking across the log.

She lay down with him and soothed his blazing bottom with kisses and nymph tears. He rolled off the log she had bound him across and lay resting on their love bed. She curled into his arms and he engulfed her in his embrace.

"Am I fully yours now my nymph-lover?" he asked, a faint smile on his lips.

She answered him, panting in time with him: "You are, my lover, mine forever now, and I am yours forever as well. We may need to repeat these rituals often though my lover."

"I know my wood nymph, just as the human must give his lover spankings to remind her that she is mine as well." She grinned, "Just as I would ask my lover!"

P_V
P_V
271 Followers