Wood Spirit - 1814 Ch. 02

Story Info
Entity claims a new bride.
2.8k words
4.36
40.1k
12

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the broken French and gestures Kaukesha and I exchanged, I understood she and Oconowoc – her brother – were keepers of the cabin. For some reason, they believed that the Great Spirit would return from his abandonment of their tribe once his wife was in the cabin once more.

Apparently, the great spirit was the one who gifted their tribe with good hunting and crops when he was pleased – took it from them when he was not.

The proof, Kaukesha assured me, was in the fights that were taking place further south – at the fort.

I was supposedly, prophesied as returning by their shaman – and the proof of my being the Great Spirit's wife was in the color of my hair.

Who was I to argue with her? They provided me with a home, land to put to crops for my own personal use if I wished – a wilderness of plenty whereas before Thom and I barely made it day to day.

The unchristian thoughts were laced with longing for my brother Thom, sorrow and anger with myself for having passed the fort during my wanderings, and finally – a faint bit of hope that if Thom still lived, we would find each other once more and be able to share in this bounty...together.

Not believing in their heathen gods, I was in no way frightened by the thought of sharing this home with their imaginary 'spirit', but I was not about to give back the gift bestowed upon me – and it was with this thought that I drifted off to sleep that night, to dream feverish dreams of bare bodies and couplings which made my heart race and woke me in the middle of the night with the insides of my thighs damp in expectation.

I am no stranger to what happened in a marriage bed. Thom and I had discovered the joys of each other's bodies long ago in woods similar to this back in Virginia.

I could clearly remember the day that he had tackled me from behind as we walked from our town to the next. Even then – crying out for him to stop as he rucked my skirts up over my hips to expose my bare bottom – I knew I didn't want him to stop. When he bit down on my shoulder after my chemise slithered down over it from his rough thrusts, I found my apex and strived to find it again. It was the beginning of many couplings – always in the woods, always leaving us dazed and shocked by what we had done together.

Our desire for each other – though incestuous and against the law of God and man – was pleasurable enough that I followed him west in spite of numerous offers of marriage which would have allowed me to stay in our family's home though our parents were deceased.

It was Thom's mad passion for me that finally drove us from our town – we could no longer contain the longings and desired to live out our lives where no one would suspect that I was not his wife.

No, I was no stranger to what happened between a man and a woman, loving Thom's quick and tumble way of taking me where-ever and whenever he pleased – a circumstance which needed to be curbed when I was masquerading as a lad.

I remember thinking to myself that it had been this long period of not enjoying Thom's cock that made my skin so tight – that it was memories of his hands on my tiny breasts that brought me painfully awake in the dark.

But when I focused on the emptiness of the cabin with only the light of the fireplace's embers to assist my vision, I knew something was amiss.

My coverings had been kicked down to my feet in the heat of the tiny cabin, and as I watched, the hem of the shift I wore began to slowly creep upward over my legs, then my thighs.

"What is happening?" I whispered to myself, in need of a voice to help me believe I was not dreaming.

My Wife. My Slave.

The voice in my head, a deep bass that made my skin shiver in expectation replied. The hair on my cunny was exposed finally, and a growl echoed along with that voice in my head.

"Who are you?" I whispered, feeling skillful fingers part the hair, stroke that sensitive bud of flesh Thom advised me was my 'clitoris'.

I am the Great Spirit. You are my wife. My Slave. My chalice.

I frowned, squinting into the air above my furry mound where the light shimmered and shifted in the immense outline of a huge shape.

You are my wife. This is my cunt to fuck and fill.

It was said with such certainty that I tried to focus on the presence I felt between my thighs. Suddenly, I felt a dry heat beneath my body lift me, making me gasp in surprise as the shift was grabbed around the low neck and ripped straight down the center of my body.

Immediately, the cool air hit my flesh – puckering my skin and drying the sweat on the pale limbs as I was lifted higher, my arms and legs dropping uselessly toward the bed as the being held me aloft.

The inquisitive fingers touched the little nub again, making me cry out and instantly release my pent up passion. A chuckle in my head told me that the being which assaulted me was pleased and suddenly, tiny mouths latched on to my sex, my thighs, my breasts – as if they had been waiting exactly for that moment.

You are a good wife. You will feed my children. Your nectar shall sustain them. Watch my wife, see how you're willingness to give nectar pleases them.

I lifted my head, heavy with spent pleasure to look down at the pale form of my exposed body. The chemise hung away from my body to drape uselessly on the bed from my arms. Like a cloak, it spread wide to show me the way my breasts were being roughly handled, the way the skin rippled and moved, the deep indentations of invisible fingers around the nipples as they puckered, being pulled and teased by unseen mouths.

"Oh yeeessss." I breathed, excited by the sight though my lovers had no forms. Pleased by what was happening, I looked further down, where the top of my nether lips were pushed wide open by a thick finger which vibrated against my clitoris. "It feels so good." The words ended in a gasp as one of the mouths moved and a digit, as thick and long as Thom's cock thrust inside me.

Instinctively, I lifted my knees higher, grasping my legs behind the thighs to encourage the digit to go deeper.

Yes my wife. My beautiful wife. Good wife. Open your cunt for me. Give my children your nectar. Ease my entry into your cunny.

Those words –hot, nasty words that Thom always muttered in my ear as he pumped me – as deep as the ghostly digit did – always made me release.

I let go of my thighs and my arms fell wide, letting the phantom digit pump me as hard and as deep as Thom always did – and still, it held me aloft with a dozen or more hands on my bottom, my lower back and now, gripping my thighs to keep my knees bent, my cunny open to the assault.

Shuddering and gasping, unable to stop myself from watching – I lifted my head, encouraging with whispers and pleas for the mouths on my breasts to lick, to suckle harder – even as my hips squirmed and begged to be fucked deeper.

My wife is one with the pleasures of the Spirit. Her body is unafraid and a willing chalice.

The words were spoken in my head were pleased and ended on a soft growl as the finger pumped me harder and the thumb stroking my clitoris was replaced by a tiny, hungry mouth.

"Oh! Oh!" I cried, my breasts bouncing in my captor's mouths as the finger pumped harder and harder and harder – and then my body tightened all over, even my scalp as my head came up and I screamed through the best climax I had ever had in my life. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

The finger continued to pump, even as I rode through my climax until it was only minor tremors in my body, shaking my form as it was held aloft.

Ah. Sweet nectar. Sweet juices. My children will feed well this night. My chalice, my wife. My cunt.

I was gently lowered to the bed as I spasmed through the after shocks of my orgasm, the culmination of it dripping down the crack of my bottom to pool on the sheet beneath me.

Thinking that would be all of my ghostly encounter for that evening, I relaxed and began to fall asleep once more when my ankles were grasped in strong, huge hands and lifted wide into the air.

"What..?" I gasped, looking down at my ridiculously wide spread legs, the deep dents on my ankles making it feel as if the being would snap the bones.

Higher my legs were lifted until my bottom was free of the bed, only my shoulders, neck and head still cushioned by the fragrant corn husks.

Wide my wife. Your juicy cunny must be opened wide to receive me. So I may fill you as my chalice. To feed my children.

Gasping in surprise and feeling my heart flutter a little in terror at the thought of what was expected of me – it was then that I realized what I had thought was the phantom's cock was not.

"Oh God, no. No. No. No." I groaned as I watched the skin inside my thigh dent. The thick length being pressed against it inching slowly toward my cunt, making my heart flutter in fear. "It will never fit! We will not fit!" I practically begged as I saw the glittering trail of pleasure along the line of my thigh. "No! Don't do this thing!"

My wife obeys me in all things! My wife welcomes my cock in to her cunt! She begs to be filled with my seed!

The being roared in my head, making me dizzy as it pressed the bulbous head of its organ against the opening of my channel.

Determined and I suspect a little angry by my outburst and refusal, it pushed the head in roughly, making me scream in surprise at the width that abruptly popped inside my channel.

I had no sooner caught my breath then a little more was pushed inward, and I screamed again – a high, piteous sound that ended with a sharp gasp as my nipples were once again assaulted.

The massive size of the being's organ made me feel as if I were being filled full. I could feel each inch as it pushed further up inside me, stretching me so wide and making me feel such pleasure that I knew my passions with Thom were only the very beginnings of what I could feel and experience.

More of it was pushed inside, thick and unnaturally hot - with steadiness and determination, stretching my cunny and making me groan as the invisible being pulled my legs even wider.

Open for me! Open your cunt wife! Accept my cock. Accept my seed into your womb.

"I am!" I gasped, trying to relax as Thom had taught me, even as I groaned in pleasure at the pressure the girth of the organ created inside of me as the phantom continued to feed its cock inch by inch to my cunny. "It almost hurts."

I swallowed a great gulp of air into my lungs and a low, primal groan started in my chest as mouths fastened on to my nipples again.

Eyes opened to the position I was being held in, I fancied my limbs looked like a pale star – captive in the many hands of my invisible lover.

I could feel the stroking of many small hands, gentle and insistent on my belly, my thighs, and sides.

I could see the places where my skin was pressed in, where invisible fingers kneaded my breasts, coaxing my nipples into hardened nubs – but I could not see the beings performing the lewd acts upon me.

Give me your nectar, ease my passage, stop your pain.

With these words, I felt a mouth latch onto my clitoris, revealed for inspection because of my legs being spread so far. I gasped and groaned again, letting my brows come together as my body tried to absorb the many sensations – and still it pushed that massive cock in deeper.

"Please! Please!" I gasped. My mind was spinning – unable to contain or ride the pleasure. "No more. No more." I begged, even as I tried to lift my hips for more of the torturous pleasure.

My cunt! My cunt to fuck and fill! My chalice!

The being roared in my head – drowning out all my reservations, pushing away the fear I would not be able to ride the pleasure – leaving me a mindless lump of quivering flesh. Unable to help the heat which started low in my belly from the heavy push of its cock, I felt my body shudder through a release more powerful then any which Thom's cock had given me – and I hadn't even accepted all of this creature's in to my body.

"Oooooooo..." I moaned through my release even as I felt the thick head of the phantom's cock push higher, higher. "Oooooohhh." I was beyond words. All I could do was allow my assailant to rape me with its massive cock as I quivered and orgasmed on it.

Yesssss my wife. Release your nectar, ease my entrance into your tight cunny.

The being was pleased by the ease in which I could find my release, and it began to withdraw while I watched, mesmerized by the glimmer of what slowly appeared between my wide spread legs.

In the meager moonlight that sliced through the cabin window, I could make out the slippery coat of my clear juices shimmering in suspension between my legs, but that wasn't what made my heart skip a beat. It was the form of the invisible organ that was coated in my juice, a cylinder almost as thick as my wrist.

You will feed my children well.

The pleased voice whispered in my head as my eyes were pulled to the sight of the phantom mouths which sucked my nipples, bit and licked along my body while my invisible lover paused, the outline of his heavy cock coated in my fluids glinting at me from between my pale thighs.

It bobbed obscenely, the thick head nodding at the lips of my sex only a moment before my invisible rapist plunged it back inside me, making my neck bow in pleasure while I squeezed my eyes shut to envision the length of the creature's cock – now that I had an idea as to the thickness.

"Yes, yes, yes." I mewed in pleasure as it began to withdraw again, wanting it to impale me again and again. Wanting hard thrusts meant to make my body accept its cock. "Make it rape. Make it rough."

The being laughed in my head, and its hands tightened on my ankles to haul me higher off the bed even as smaller hands lifted my body to suspend me in the air once more.

Yes. I will fuck you my wife. I will fuck your tiny cunt and fill you full of my seed.

"Yes. God yes – do it." I begged, mindless with need now – never wanting the pleasurable torture to stop. "Fuck me."

It growled and forced as much of it's thick length in me while it's invisible children suckled at my breasts, bruised me with tiny bites and gripping hands. I was being rocked in the air, ankles released so it could lift and press strong hands to the insides of my thighs, making my hips scream in pain as it began to thrust in earnest.

I didn't know whether it was the pain or the pleasure, the nasty words it whispered in my head, the feel of the mouths on my breasts and nipples, the mouth on my clitoris, or that massive cock it shoved inside of me and pulled out with rough strokes – meant to tame me, to rape me, and finally – as my body tightened in impending orgasm – to fill me.

The invisible being exploded inside of me even as I shattered to a million pieces. I climaxed, screaming, swearing, clenching and unclenching my hands. It felt as if I was in a continuous loop of pleasure, and still it fucked me.

It fucked me and raped me even as I dripped our mingled juices onto the bed below, even as it's children licked at my cunny, even as I orgasmed again and again – until finally, I could withstand the pleasure no more and I fell in to unconciousness.