Wood Spirit Ch. 04

Story Info
An Entity claims a woman left alone in the wilderness.
3.6k words
4.48
35k
22

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 18, 1754

I have long neglected my journal, but the fault lies not only with me.

I had woken at the long table in the cabin after recording my last entry by my hips being gripped and lifted from the bench. I tried to turn and see my assaulter as a large hand on my back pressed me down over the table, but found no one other then myself visible in the morning light of the cabin.

Tears trembled in my eyes as the remainder of my shift was pulled free of me, and I struggled against the ghostly hands, only to have my wrists gripped and dragged across the rough wood table. Before I could think to struggle or cry out, similar ones gripped my ankles and pulled my legs wide, leaving me exposed to the curious morning light that managed to leak through the edges of the oiled hide tacked to the window.

I whimpered, I begged and pleaded, but to no avail.

My wife. My chalice to fill with seed. Our joining which will bring gifts to the tribes.

Large hands, rough and invisible lifted my waist as the ones on my wrists and ankles gripped tighter, leaving me bowed in an arc over the wooden table my father had carved and where we had eaten so many of our meals.

Tears of fright and confusion dripped down my cheeks to spot the wood as those treacherous lips fastened on my nipples again, and I hung my head in shame only to see the result of the mouth's attentions on my breasts.

Stretched over the table, I watched in fascinated horror as the invisible mouths worked on the small mounds, suckling, suckling, pulling and kneading. A pressure against my thigh called my attention beyond my breasts which were being milked like I milked the nanny, and I watched as that long invisible sex pressed the skin of my thigh, making a long line of indentation against it before it prodded at my channel once more.

My cunt. My slave. My wife. Open and receive my cock. Receive my seed. Feed our children so they can gather the gifts for my people.

The voice echoed in my head again as the hands pulled tighter on my ankles and spread them so wide I felt my hips pop, making me gasp. The sound ended in a stifled cry as my teeth bit down on my lower lip and the shaft penetrated me once more. Not as gentle an entry as it had been last night, the phantom thrust past the tight opening to reach up inside of me until it hit my womb once more.

Unable to help myself, I cried out in pleasure at being so filled and something thick and warm was forced in to my mouth, down in to my throat, silencing my cries.

Suck wife. Suck on my cock. Lick and kiss it. Coax my nectar to fill your belly.

Unable to do anything but follow the instructions my invisible ravager whispered in my head, I closed my eyes against the shimmering air before me, and let the being use my body as was it's wont, sawing me back and forth between each of it's sexes as it stroked me deep inside both openings, making me choke on the length in my mouth even as I wriggled my bottom for the thick length stretching my channel.

Back and forth it rocked me as the hungry little mouths on my nipples pulled and suckled, my skin broke out in tingles and puckered all over as it used me - all the while whispering words in my head I knew were not meant for a young woman to hear beyond her marriage bed.

Ahhhhhh yeeesss my wife. Make my seed fill your cunt. Take my seed deep within you, take your pleasure from your lover, your husband and master.

I could not help my response, I could not help but gurgle a cry of pleasure as my body released and squeezed tight onto my ravager's length, making a guttural growl of pleasure from it echo through my head as my skin erupted in gooseflesh.

Grip my cock with your tight cunt. Milk it for it's seed with your tiny cunny.

I rocked myself back onto the length of what it called it's cock, ignoring the pull of the hands gripping my wrists as the length in my mouth followed me and an invisible hand gripped my hair, locking my lips around the invisible shaft as it twitched and spilled down my throat.

Gurgling in pleasure as I fought to swallow the fluid that tasted the same as the root from last night, I felt my channel squeeze again and my invisible lover cried out into my head before releasing a torrent of fluid deep within my belly once more. Giving one more hard suck on the rapidly dwindling length in my mouth before he wrenched it free with a sigh, I let my mouth fall open in wordless joy as the cock buried in my channel continued to spit and spew it's seed. Even though my phantom lover was still in the midst of release, it continued to work it's heavy length in and out of me, making the nectar squish out from my tight sheath, squeezing around the tight seal our sexes made to drip down my thighs.

The tiny mouths licking up the juices that dripped did not surprise me this time, instead - when one locked on to the hard nub of my sex and made my channel squeeze down again in release, I welcomed it.

Gasping around the dryness in my throat, I felt my lover lift me in his many arms and place me like an offering on the table as his children cleaned me of his juice, coaxing more pleased sighs from my lips even as I felt him place invisible kisses on my face.

My love. My wife. My chalice.

The phantom hands stroked me awake when the sun was at it's zenith in the sky, and I let out a cry of dismay when I heard the nanny crying mournfully from the lean to.

"Not yet." I whispered to the unseen entity. "I must do my chores." I said as I struggled to free myself from the many hands and mouths. "I need to milk the goat, let her eat."

You have need of nothing but me and my children wife. The deep baritone whispered in my head.

"Yes, I need to eat, I need to gather my net from the stream for fish to fry." I argued into the air, smoothing down my hair as I struggled from the table. "I have duties."

Your duty is to be my mate. To heed my command and therefore gift the tribes with good fortune.

"That is nonsense." I said aloud, digging for a shift in the pile of clothing.

A gentle breeze blew along my back, and I glanced over my shoulder to find the cabin door had been opened. I strained my ears for some sign of human interference as I pulled the chemise over my shoulders, quickly tying up the ribbons that led from the throat to my abused mound.

Frozen on the spot as my nanny came into view to be framed in the doorway as she placidly munched on the tender grass near the cabin, I felt my 'husband' stroke his large hands over my body, making the chemise move and cling to me where his long strong fingers strayed. I gasped as the pail which I used for milking the goat bobbed in the air, the milk from the nanny's swollen udders splashing over the sides as it was carried by an short, unseen being.

My children will provide for you what I cannot. The entity whispered against the back of my neck, making my skin rise in frightened gooseflesh as the bucket was gently placed beside the hearth. They are pleased their father has taken a wife, a wife who will feed them her pleasure.

Suddenly, I could feel them there, the largest presence being the one that pillaged my sex like a huge wall of heat at my back.

"I need to eat." I whispered, my limbs frozen in fear at the many invisible beings that were crowded in and around my cabin, making me squeeze my eyes shut in hopes that they would never deem it necessary to appear in flesh before me.

My hand was lifted, palm up - and a hard, heavy object was pressed in to it. I opened my eyes as the entity behind me lifted my chemise to gently stroke my tender sex to find a root similar to the one that had been tacked to the wall of the cabin in my hand.

Eat wife. Eat so I may fill you full of my cocks again.

I lifted the root with trembling hands as the nanny goat wandered from one patch of grass to the other outside my door. Brushing away the bits of earth that clung to the misshapen root, I bit down into it as the phantom wrapped one strong limb around my middle, holding me in place so a thick digit could stroke my folds.

Somewhat dazed, I watched as the embers from the fire were stoked, the stew pot swung back over the fire, my torn chemise lifted and my sewing basket drifting to the table. All this activity being performed by unseen beings, ghosts, phantoms.

They will care for you as you care for them. You are their mistress, and they serve you even as you serve me. You feed them and they shall feed you. You nurture and suckle them as a mother and they will care for you.

All this activity, all my chores being performed by these spirits forced the thoughts of my father from my head, and as I trembled in my phantom lover's strong arms, I could only ask: "Why?"

I am their master. I am their father. I bid them to love and serve you, my wife, my mate and they do so.

Like the goat, I placidly chewed the root, feeling it begin to fill my belly as my abused sex began to leak fluid, slicking the entities fingers enough that they lightly skimmed and opened my nether lips.

I sighed as it loosened it's grip on me, allowing me to lean against the wall of invisible heat at my back.

"What do you want from me?" I took another bite from the root as the activity continued around me, my torn chemise being carefully stitched by deft, invisible fingers, the stew in the pot being stirred by another little phantom. I could feel their eyes on me, watching as the largest and strongest stroked my sex to a low need.

You are my wife. I seek only to serve you and love you so you will serve and love me.

"What if I say no?" I asked.

You cannot refuse me. I am your master. I will take what you will not willingly give to your husband.

Struck by a thought, I pull my dark red brows together in a frown.

"Did you make Nawkaw take me in the forest?" I ask in a whisper.

I watched you for a long time wife. I waited until I found a being worthy of taking your innocence. When I found a warrior who could feel my presence, I filled him with it so he could wed your flesh to me by spilling the blood of your innocence on my face so I could drink of it.

I sigh again, eyes slowly sliding half shut as the being surrounded me with it's heat, letting me know how large and daunting it was by filling the tiny cabin with its presence, blocking out the cool air from the forest beyond the open cabin door.

"Where do you come from?" I asked, lifting my chemise with one hand to allow it better access to my sex as I took another bite of the root.

I have always been. I am the forest.

"How do you know my language?" I persisted, wanting to know as much as possible about the entity that had used my body and caused me such delight.

I hear humans as they walk through my domain, I learn to communicate to speak to my worshippers.

"What is your name?" I whisper, feeling one of it's hands cup my mound, a digit slip between the slick folds of my sex to gently rub the hardening nub.

I am called the Great Spirit by the humans now here. I have many names given to me by many humans.

I sigh, giving myself up to my phantom lover's skillful hands as they play over my body, wondering how to escape from it if it is indeed the spirit of the forest - wondering if I even want to escape.

Give me your nectar wife. Allow my children to feed upon the juice of your pleasure.

Eyes half lidded, I feel the bonds of it's limb around my waist relax as my body does, leaving me hanging in the air as the strong unseen hand cupping my sex holds me up, like the seat of the bench.

I feel a digit slip inside me. Smaller then the massive length the entity called it's cock, it suits my tiny channel better, causes no stretching or painful pleasure as it dips in and out of me.

You grow wet my mate. This pleases you.

"Yeeessss..." I hiss, letting the presence hold me aloft, leaving my feet to dangle off the floor as my chemise is hiked up higher by invisible hands until I am wearing it above my tiny breasts.

Let my children feed.

My thighs are gripped hard, spread wide open as I float in a sitting position above the floor, my feet dangling uselessly as a clatter of items being dropped in the cabin create a minor din in the air before the tiny mouths latch onto my sex and lick me of the juices my entity has coaxed from my body.

"Ooooohhh..." I moan, heedless to my wanton position as the ribbons of my chemise are pulled and untied so it spills open, exposing my small breasts to the cool air streaming in from the forest beyond my opened door.

My lover kneads my breasts in two of his big hands and I watch the indentations on the hard mounds as another dips a finger in and out of my sex, making it pout open and allowing the tiny mouths to lick it clean before plunging inside again to repeat the motion, over and over and over until the long muscles of my thighs tighten in anticipation. One more hard thrust with the rough digit sends me spiraling over the edge to cry out my release as I squeeze my eyes shut at the pleasure it has wrought on me.

Suckling mouths latch tightly on to my sex, I can feel them fighting for position over my exposed womanhood and it is with morbid fascination that I watch the dimples of tiny fingers appear in the skin of my thighs, my nether lips being forced open as they greedily suck at my sex.

I was slowly recovering from this onslaught when I felt the entity, my mate - push at the opening of my pouting sex, feeling the head of his thick member stroke the folds wet from the insistent mouths of his children. I look down and watch as the lips are stretched wide before they are smashed down by his girth, only to have it repeat the motion again.

It is such a wicked sight that I gasp, my channel already clenching and unclenching in anticipation of the huge member forcing it's way inside my tender passage. The unfinished root falls from my hand to the floor as the being stretches my legs further apart, opening me as wide as possible for the entry of his massive shaft.

I will fill you with my seed wife. I will fill you again and again and again. My cunt. My mate.

I grind out a moan that abruptly stops when I spy a long shadow pass over the grass before the front of the cabin. Startled, I glance up to see Oconowoc and Kaukesha appear in the yard, pausing to pet the goat.

Suddenly, I am ashamed of what I am allowing to happen, of what I am doing. I remember the gentle feel of Kaukesha's fingers in my hair, the rabbits Oconowoc brought for my supper when they learned of my father's long absence and I am ashamed.

My people are here wife. We should allow them to worship you, my new mate.

Taking advantage of the entity's distraction, I jump away from the invisible hands and cry out as I run toward the opened door of the cabin.

Oconowoc and Kaukesha look up in fright at my shriek, but a guttural roar fills the cabin and shakes it as I run onto the sunlit grass. The nanny goat runs off in fright, letting out a bleat of shock as she trots away into the forest.

I reach out to Kaukesha as Oconowoc's eyes grow wide at the sight of my nudity, and just as his sister instinctively grasps my outstretched hand, a loud voice erupts from the cabin behind me, making my two native friends shrink in fear.

"No! No!" I cry out, tears springing to my eyes as I feel the entity speed toward me from the opened door. "Help me!"

Both of them take a step back, away from me as the phantom utters a roaring word in their language. It makes Kaukesha stumble backward and fall in fear as Oconowoc's eyes go round in surprise.

Sensing I will receive no help from them, I move to run past them, but it is too late. The entity grabs me around the middle and brings me flying backward into the cabin, slamming the door shut as soon as my flying body clears the threshold.

I am flung carelessly against the cabin door, the impact making my head spin even as I am lifted away from it and into the air once more.

My wife. My mate. My slave. My cunt. My body to use, fuck and fill. It roars in my head as it spins me around to face the empty cabin.

"No! No! No!" I cry out, my hair flying loosely around my head as the being shreds the chemise from my body and lifts me screaming into the very position I escaped from.

My cunt. My wife. My slave to fuck and fill.

I am a rag doll, a plaything to be used for the entity's pleasure. The thought excites me, makes me scream in joy in my own head until I drown out the being's roar.

Yes! I will fuck you wife! I will fill you!

The words excite some primal part of me though I do not understand them in my head, my body knows what it is doing to me - this is what it calls fucking. Even when my thighs are thrust wide open, my back is slammed against the door, rocking it on it's hinges as the roaring phantom thrusts itself hard and high inside me, making me scream out, I cannot contain my wanton pleasure.

This is my cunt to fill with cock. My cunt to seed deeply. My cunt which will feed my children. My body to fuck! My wife!

It rocks me hard against the unyielding wood, making it groan and crack as the thick shaft pounds relentlessly in to me, again and again.

Pleasure at being so roughly used courses through my limbs as it shouts in my head, deafening me so I cannot even hear my cries of pain and passion.

My channel is being stretched wide again, only to snap back as it withdraws it's weapon. On and on it repeats the motions, lifting my hips to meet the thrusts, pulling me onto it's thick hard length again and again until my legs twitch and I scream out in pleasure once more.

My tight cunt. My wife. My mate.

It's thick shaft plunges deep within me, tapping at the entry to my womb and making a tingle of pain race through me, but I love it. I love what it is doing to me. I love the way my tunnel stretches wide for it's thick length, the way my legs flop uselessly on either side of it's strong invisible hands as they grip my thighs, leaving dents so deep that I know they will bruise.

I love the way my body tightens, until I reach my peak screaming and clawing at the air and still it uses me, squishing noises filling the still air of the cabin as I leak it's seed and my fluids. I scream out again in pleasure as those mouths lock onto my sex, my thighs, to lick up the juices that have splashed out around the being's big length when it plunges it deep within me.

Ahhhhh!

"Ahhhh!"

We cry out in unison as it fills me once more, making my womb throb as it's seed pummels the opening, forcing me to accept the copious fluids though my body cries out in protest. The massive organ twitches and jumps within me, bumping against my womb. Filling me, filling me so full I feel myself burst in pleasure again.