Wooden Floors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers

Loosening the zip on her leather jacket, she tossed it aside. Her boots and stockings soon followed.

It wasn't just the heat. She wanted to be naked now. She wanted to pleasure herself and feel it through every inch of her bare flesh.

She placed her pert little bottom on the floorboards with her feet outstretched in front of her, her legs together . There was a sofa behind her and she leaned back against it.

Laura took a dip breath. Then she took a sip of her wine, which was still deliciously cool.

The apartment was almost silent now. The sound of the rain outside was still there but muffled and distant. If anything it simply cocooned her further in her warm, safe room. Even the fire had stopped crackling, just the occasional soft thud as some internal structure gave way, causing it to collapse into itself.

Laura loved the silence, the stillness. She savoured moments like these. She took another sip of the wine, feeling its complex aromatic flavours caress the back of her throat.

All she could really hear now was her own breath, as her breasts slowly rose and fell. Her breath and the steady beat of her heart.

She yawned like a cat and sat up, stretching her arms out as she did, chest thrust forward. She felt beautiful and sexy but not hot and horny anymore. She wasn't thinking about John now, or all the slutty things she'd do with him.

She wasn't thinking about anybody or anything but herself and her own body and what it wanted.

She stretched out and touched her toes, feeling the taut pull along the entire length of her body. She took another sip of wine and then placed the glass away from her and leaned back again against the foot of the sofa behind.

Tilting her head back sip that it rested on the seat. She looked up at the rafters in the ceiling but she didn't really see them now, she didn't really see anything.

She closed her eyes and took three deep breaths, concentrating on the feel of the air coursing in and out of her lungs, the rise and fall of her chest.

Being present in the moment was key. For a while she'd gone to a meditation class with Hannah. She hadn't gone for too long, life had got in the way and the earnestness of it all had been a little outputting but she'd picked up a thing two that could be applied in a situation like this.

She thought about her feet, noticed the heat of the fire against her upturned soles, perhaps just slightly too hot for comfort. She thought about her calves, the way the polished wood felt pressing against them.

She thought about her thighs, her bottom, her back and her shoulders, taking just a moment or two to notice all the different sensations in her body. Her body relaxed as she did so, mentally caressing her body, inhabiting the moment.

Her fingers were pressed down on the floor but now she moved them up so that her fingertips very lightly rested on the tops of her thighs. Trailing them very slowly up her body, she trembled involuntarily as they stroked along her belly, up over her tits and her nipples and up to her neck.

Another deep breath and then she opened her legs. She thought about her pussy but didn't touch it, noting the dull but really not unpleasant throb of it.

She placed her finger tips on her thighs again and again stroked upwards but this time taking a more central track so that her fingers just trailed through the outer growth of her bush.

Licking a finger, she rubbed each pink nipple in turn, briefly giving into fantasy and imagining they were being licked and sucked.

Placing her hand flat on her bush, lightly pressing down on its springy resistance, she felt it ever so slightly tickle her pussy for her.

Laura loved touching herself, especially if she had the time and space to do it properly.

She was the sort of girl who liked to be pampered and no one was better at pampering her then herself.

She loved John of course, loved boys in general, loved fucking and being fucked. But sex was in so many ways a riskier proposition, even with a man she loved and trusted. There was always someone else's feelings to think about.

It wasn't that she didn't care about her lover's pleasure. On the contrary she loved to please. It excited her to think about dressing up for John, sucking him off, being his little fucktoy. It was just that it was so hard to know what he really wanted, what anyone really wanted.

Did he want a total slut or did that freak him out? Did he eat her pussy because going down on her drove him wild or because he felt he ought to?

They'd been together a while and they'd done a good job of getting to knowing what did it for each other but there was always a certain gulf that she didn't think she'd ever be able to breach, not with anyone.

When the sex was good, it was great, the two of them in perfect sync, mind, body and soul, fucking not just with cock and pussy but with their whole beings.

She and John were good together, getting it right more often than not, even managing to time their orgasms so they came together, Laura on top, riding John's cock, her whole body suffused with pleasure crashing through her as she felt John's body stiffen and his cock thrust even deeper inside her, his hands gripping her flesh as he came inside her.

But it wasn't a given, there were times they just couldn't seem to find a rythm or quite the right zone, times when they didn't seem to be quite on the same page and she couldn't quite guess what he was thinking and feeling.

Not that it was ever actually bad, it's just that there were highs and lows, it required a bit of work. It's part of what made out exciting of course, not quite knowing what you were going to get, of giving up control to someone else.

But it wasn't like that at all when she touched herself. It was just her and her body and what made out feel good. If she just wanted a quick wank, something just to take the pressure off, she could happily sort herself out. If, like tonight, she wanted to indulge herself, luxuriate in pleasure, she could do that too.

She kept running her finger tips all over her body, savouring the tingle but her hands kept spending longer in and around her bush, even if she was holding off actually touching her vagina.

Finally, she sucked one long forefinger, coating out with saliva and ran it in circles round her vulva before sliding a finger down her slit.

She was so wet by now.

She knew she'd been feeling wet for a while, could feel the flushed, tingly feeling it gave her, the tenderness in her breasts and the puffy feeling in her pussy. But it was still a thrill to feel it, lubricating her cunt as her finger slipped up and down as naturally as a piston in a greased grove.

It felt good, sliding her finger up and down her wet pussy, feeling the warm steady glow flow like honey through her thighs and tummy. She kept a slow, steady rhythm, sliding her forefinger against her clit on each pass but not giving it any special attention, at least not yet.

Remembering to breathe deep she repeated the meditation technique from earlier, concentrating on each part of her body in turn from her toes to her tip but this time noticing the heightened sensation of every part of her as she slowly stroked herself.

The room was now perfectly still, perfectly silent, the hand gliding between her legs the only movement. All she could hear was her heart beat, her breathes which were not quite yet moans and the wet sounds of her fingers running through her juicy pussy.

She was in no hurry so she just lay there stroking herself for the longest time, eyes half shut, feeling the pleasure welling up inside her.

But then she decided to take it up a gear. Rather than gliding sedately up the whole length of her slit she let her finger concentrate on her clit, to maximise her enjoyment.

At the same time she reached down with her other hand and slid two fingers deep into her tight, pink hole, finger fucking her hot little snatch and curling up inside against her g spot.

The effect was instantaneous and electric. She gasped as she felt her fingers moving inside her as she rubbed her clit. Her ragged breathing shifted up a pitch into definite moans which echoed round her empty apartment but which didn't quite drown out the squelchy sound of het hot, moist cunt being plundered.

The wave of pleasure was intense but she wasn't quite at orgasm yet. She tried to repeat the meditation technique for the third time but the feeling in her pussy was too intense, too insistent and drowned all over sensations out.

The world seemed to drop away. It was just Laura and her achingly beautiful cunt. Or rather she was her cunt, like her pussy was her true core, the only bit of her mattered and all that mattered about it was how fucking good it felt right now.

And fuck it felt good.

She hovered for a few moments more, hovered right on the edge of orgasm, almost on the edge of consciousness. She tried to savour the moment but it was too strong, to overpowering to think about rationally.

The pent up sexual energy coursing through her body was so strong now it was almost painful, every muscle was tensed as it tried to contain it, braced against the storm that must surely be about to come. She felt immense but it was almost too much, she almost wanted it to be over.

And suddenly something gave way, her orgasm broke loose and tore through her body, lifting her up on a raging flood of sexual energy begore leaving her beached and spent, spreadeagled naked on the wooden floor of her apartment.

She lay there for a few moments more, her fingers still in her pussy but no longer moving, looking up at the ceiling but not really seeing it, her chest rising and falling as she tried to regain her breath.

After a little while, she blinked a couple of times and sat up. She let out a short, shallow breath, wriggled like a cat and giggled a little as she felt the feelings subside.

Eventually she reached over to her now warm wine, took a deep glug and stood up. She almost fell over again, she had a head rush and her legs felt weak under her and she momentarily felt a little woozy. But only momentarily.

Still fully nude, she strode purposefully across her apartment to the bathroom, noting the feel of the polished wood under her bare feet, and freshened up a little.

After she had cleaned herself up and made a nice cup of tea, she made her way back to her bed and wriggled her way into a very comfortable pair of pyjamas, reached for her book and settled herself down in her bed, sat up against the bed spread.

Just before starting to read, she reached over to her phone and typed out a quick text to John:

"Just had the most amazing orgasm thinking about you."

Which was almost completely true.

Then she turned her phone off and tossed it to one side, she didn't want it buzzing and disturbing her. She settled back to indulge herself for an hour or two with a good book before bed. Despite the storm, it was turning out to be quite a lovely evening.

KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers
12