Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, go on. Tell me what you would be thinking about."

He gulped again. "I'd imagine you would come into the room, stark naked, climb up onto the bed and stand over me, with your legs wide, so that I could see your pussy, then I'd pull you in against me and I'd start kissing your pussy, playing my tongue between your lips, my hands playing with your tight buns."

His words were starting to get to her. She could feel the hot desire coming back, building again within her thighs, and she leaned closer, her nipples getting hard again, her mouth pressing against his, squirming, open, her tongue reaching for his, entwining, and for him it was like she was kissing his cock, the sensations going directly to his cock. And she started squirming on his lap, her pussy nipping at his cock, till she felt the hardness building again, and she started the thrusting movement again, and the vibrations built again, but this time she had some control, as did he, and their strokes became a smooth rhythm, the pure pleasure enveloping them, but not consuming, letting the rippling rilling fill them, enjoying the pure union of each other, till they knew it was time to let go, and they did, the fire of his semen taking her over the edge, in a quiet deluge of exultant pure emotion, pure rapture.

A few minutes later, when they had dressed, they quietly went towards the door, Sue peered out and found several girls standing there with knowing grins. One of the girls pulled the door open all the way, and Henry stopped and stared at all the girls who stared at him. They all had looks on their faces of flushed and burning desire.

The girl that had opened the door waved her finger at him. "You naughty boy, Henry, you've been keeping a secret from us!"

12