WOPI Chronicles Ch. 07

Story Info
Does David want to be rescued?
1.6k words
4.27
34.3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
840 Followers

This work is copyrighted to Homer Vargas (c) 2001. Please do not remove the author information or make any changes to this story. You may post freely to non-commercial "free" sites, or in the "free" area of commercial sites. Thank you for your consideration.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Teresa prepares to rescue David from the women of WOPI. But what if David does not want to be rescued?

***

Chapter 7 - Teresa to the Rescue

"Because it has all the markings of a wild goose chase, that's why!" Rutherford Brady was almost shouting now. He had never expected Teresa to accept his "no" easily, but she was very persistent. "How can you be so sure you can find the place?"

"The tech boys place the latitude and longitude about 45 Km. northeast of Cadiz. There is a little town there, Alqueria, where I can look around. A complex the size David describes can't be hidden.

"And why you, instead of one of our Spanish agents?"

"For one, they may have been compromised. For another I'm as expert in hypnotic control as anyone in NASO. Finally, can any of them hope to get into the place passing for a Latin American 'indocumentada' looking for work as a maid?"

Rutherford gazed at Teresa. She sure didn't look like a maid right now in her black, shrink-wrap miniskirt and demi-bra. He tried to imagine the dark-skinned fireball in scruffy clothes, but all he could come up with was her in no clothes at all. He shook his head. She had a point. She could look the part of an illiterate peasant, as he knew her grandparents had been. Teresa had used raw intelligence (and her stunningly sexy body), fueled by a passionate hatred of the drug traffickers who had murdered an older brother, to claw her way into and then up the NASO hierarchy.

Moreover, Rutherford knew she wasn't going to give up because it was David. He was a friend but he had been more than that. They had become lovers almost as soon as she arrived from the Central American branch. Everyone knew it could not last; each was too dominant, but for a few months they had carried on an incandescent affair.

"Oh, Rudie, you know I'll do a good job, for YOU. I want you to be proud of me," she to cooed.

Somehow the cleavage between those large, mouthwatering breast seemed to grow. Warning bells started going off all over Rutherford's brain. He didn't want to give Teresa an excuse to try to seduce him; he was pretty sure she'd succeed. Knowing when he was beaten, Rutherford sighed, "Very well, Teri, start preparations."

"Actually, I have completed them. I just have one more thing to take care of in the office," she smiled.

Presumptuous of her to anticipate his agreement, but typical, Rutherford mused as he watched Teri's sinuous hips wiggle out the door. He wondered if he had done the right thing. Damn! No panty lines.

Back in the office, Teri checked her air tickets and computer security protocols to see that everything was in order. Clothes and disguise had been packed last night. Yes, just one more piece of business she needed to take care of before leaving. She wasn't going to have much opportunity for sex for she didn't know how long. Better go off as well satisfied as possible. "Ralph, " she spoke into the intercom, "come in please, I NEED you.

She had removed and folded her blouse and was unhooking her bra when the young man came in with his steno pad. His eyes grew wide with concern when he saw his sexy boss half-naked. "Oh, no, Ms Carrillo! You're not going on mission, again, are you?" A strange look of fear and excitement came over him.

"Ralph, sweetie, you knew when I hired you, it wasn't just for your shorthand. You know what I need!" Teresa almost growled with lust.

"Ms ... Ms ... Carrillo, do you want us ... You want me ... to make love to you?

"Oh, Ralph, honey" she cooed as she slinked closer. The jiggle of her dark breasts reached out and seized the young man's eyes. "How sweet of you to even THINK about making love to a grown-up woman like me. Of course I wouldn't ask that of you."

A mixture of relief and disappointment flickered across Ralph's face. Now he was really confused as Teresa continued approaching him with the same fire in her eye. Her hands were on the zipper of her skirt and her magnificent tits were undulating marvelously.

"You can put any thought of making love to me right out of your mind, honey," she husked. "All I want is for you to bend me over this armchair and fuck the daylights out of me!" Teresa said matter of factly as she dropped her skirt.

"But warm me up, first, baby," she instructed and pressed the astonished young man onto his knees. "Yesss!" she hissed and drew his face into her already dripping bush. Some time later with the assistance of the staff of her staff assistant, Teresa was howling in ecstasy through her umpteenth orgasm.

Down the hall Teresa's cries of delight were clearly audible. Rutherford sometimes wished agent Carrillo could find some more conventional way to prepare for fieldwork. He knew, however, that Ethyl would be pleasantly surprised that night, although secrecy as well as modesty would not allow him to explain source of his ardor. He seldom made love to his wife as vigorously as on the days that Teri left on a journey. And he was pretty sure that the conception of several babies born to women working on this floor could be traced to the same phenomenon.

Even before the last of Teri's howls had died away Rutherford heard drawers and file cabinets being closed and locked as people began to rush home to take care of suddenly urgent business. Using a washroom in the next several minutes could also be embarrassing.

A half-hour later, when Teresa's heels were clicking smartly down the corridor heading for the exit and a waiting car, few were around to hear them.

*****

Several thousand miles away Captain David Knight, if somehow he could have known of the goings on back at NASO Headquarters, would have been utterly incapable of understanding what all the fuss was about. He certainly would not have felt any need for being rescued. He was spending another wonderful day with his new girlfriend. Claire didn't give him as much attention as the first days after they met (that was getting pretty fuzzy now, anyway) but she still made him feel special.

Every night after dinner, even if he had eaten alone and was already dozing off, Claire came to him. It was heaven to feel her slip into his bed and let her take him in her arms. As if her weren't already sleepy enough, she would place a hard, firm nipple of one of her perfect breasts into his mouth and allow him to nurse as she whispered soothing words to him. It never failed to send him off to dreamland.

Later -- he never knew how much later, time with Claire was always fuzzy -- he often woke up enough to realize that his marvelous, sexy girlfriend was ready for him to please her. What a joy and privilege he felt that she had chosen him to bring her pleasure with his mouth and tongue between her legs. Day after day she had gently instructed him in her preferences and he felt a deep pride in knowing just how to bring her to orgasm after orgasm. His reward was to be permitted to drink the rich spend of her climaxes. He adored the way she tasted as he did everything about her.

Sometimes when she was especially pleased with his service or particularly horny, she would fuck him. To lie on his back, looking up through half-closed eyes at her golden hair flying and her rounded white breasts bouncing up and down as she rode him to orgasm, was recompense far beyond his deserts. And the sleep that overcame him when she at last let him come in her was the sweetest slumber a man could experience.

David sensed more than remembered how they slept when she was finished making love to him and wanted to be held, her large ass pressed into the crook of his crotch, one of his arms under her neck and the other over her waist, his face buried in her neck. She held his hands, sometimes clasping the upper one to her breast if she wanted to be felt up one more time. If she rolled, he moved to compensate, maintaining as close contact of their bodies as the male and female anatomies permitted.

Mornings were almost as good as nights. Claire was very generous with her time, letting David spend many long lazy minutes drinking her essence before she arose. It was almost incredible to think that this perfect woman let HIM put his face between her soft plump thighs and bring her to one screaming morning climax after another. Then when she was at last well satisfied, she drew his head to her bosom and put him back to sleep with her luscious breasts and soft words.

When he woke again after Claire had gone, he headed for the gym. Claire insisted he stay in shape; "It improves your stamina, darling," she had explained. After lunch he was always sleepy and napped in his bed, drifting off to soft music. Later, he was free to return to the gym or read or just sit and fantasize about her and reflect on his good fortune to share the bed and body of this most wonderful creature.

When the time came, he would not fail her.

Comments please to Homer Vargas I would enjoy exchanging ideas about future directions for this story.

vargas111
vargas111
840 Followers