WOPI Chronicles Ch. 10

Story Info
Teresa & Alexandra together on the island.
2k words
4.6
42.2k
4

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers

Chapter 10 Teresa and Alexi

This was turning out to be the best vacation ever. Teresa wished she could remember what argument she had used to persuade Rutherford to send her to this island "to unwind," all expenses paid, and for as long as she wanted to stay. Her cottage was comfortable and spacious. The sky was blue, the water was green, the sand was white and the boys were hunky and plentiful. Case in point, the young Adonis sleeping in her bed this morning, Ricardo, or Roberto, or Rodrigo. She hadn't paid much attention to his name when she picked him up last night in the disco of the hotel at the far end of the island. She knew he spoke Spanish and danced Latin. That had been enough for then. Teresa bought the drinks because she was pretty sure his allowance wouldn't cover them. She suspected his mother might wonder where he had spent the night, but Mother needn't have worried. Teresa had taken good care of her son last night - and vice versa.

Teresa had a ball with R., dancing salsa and meringue and cha-cha with him until 3 AM. Then she brought him back to her bungalow when the fun REALLY began. Teresa was amazed that a mere boy could have such a talented tongue. She wondered if one of his high-school teachers had taught the lad how to eat a grown woman's pussy. Whoever she was, Teresa wanted to shake the woman's hand! R. had her coming non-stop even before he began to fuck her. Ah, youth! He screwed her three times to Lord knows how many climaxes before finally collapsing. She was too grateful for his service last night and too good a sport to attempt to roust him again this morning, thought her ever-eager pussy sure needed some morning attention. He deserved to rest, poor baby.

Teresa knew she was going to like this island from the very first day. She had noticed how the burly taxi driver who was waiting at the airport to take her to the resort, appreciated a curvy young woman in a mini. As he continued to glance at her through the rear-view mirror, Teresa just got hotter and opened her legs to give him something more worthwhile to glance at.

About halfway down the mountain toward the beachside resort, Teresa decided the distraction was making his driving dangerously erratic. In the interest of road safety she told him to pull over and let her fuck his eyes out. She sat Trevor down on the wide back seat (Love those old British cabs!) and sat herself down on his thick, satisfying prick. Putting her arms around his neck for stability she bounced happily on his massive member while his mouth busied itself with her tits. When she finished with him she was glad she had chosen the scenic overlook. Several other vehicles had stopped to overlook the scene of a small brown woman fucking a large back man like a nympho bunny.

Interestingly, there were few other guests at the resort, mostly women. In the cottage next to her was Alexi, a large but well-built older woman whom Teresa gathered was taking time off from some kind of executive position. Apparently Alexi didn't take chances and had brought her staff assistant. From the sounds coming from the cottage most nights, Teresa surmised that his staff was of considerable assistance.

Not that Alexi was exclusive. In the clubs Teresa and Alexi frequented, the two women had a kind of friendly rivalry for the attention of the young swains that swarmed over both of them. Usually it worked out that Teresa scarfed up someone in his twenties or younger and Alexi took home a nice thirties-something. Sometime, though, they both went after the same guy and Teresa didn't always win. Teresa could understand that; some men couldn't pass up the opportunity to get lost in Alexi's ample expanses of hips and bosom. Besides, Alexi had one slightly unfair advantage that Teresa could hardly begrudge; Alexi always wore clothes skimpy enough to show she was a little bit pregnant.

Teresa put some money in an envelope for R., gave his cock a little kiss and left to prowl. She thought of calling room service; the server was always a delicious boy, but she didn't want to disturb R's sleep. Besides, Teresa seldom had trouble finding a gardener or a bellboy or a lifeguard for a mid-morning romp. It was a great way to settle down for a nap because by ten or so, Teresa's late night was catching up with her. Later, she almost always had more wine with her lunch than she intended and it made her sleepy again. Seldom, however, did she have to take her siesta alone.

Teresa looked down at the date on her watch. It had been exactly two weeks since ...Suddenly she shook herself, almost violently and looked around. It had been exactly two weeks since she had been betrayed! For a moment fury boiled up against David for having seduced her, leaving her vulnerable to hypnosis by that witch Claire, but she realized he was totally in the woman's power and could have done nothing less.

She remembered everything, including all the parts Claire wanted her to forget. Fortunately, Teresa's post-hypnotic suggestion from a self-hypnosis session before entering the WOPI compound had kicked in to break the spell. She knew where she was and WHAT this place was. She would have to find and un-condition Alexandra. But first she would have to deal with Alexandra's minder, Charlie. Foolishly, Claire had mentioned him as she gloated over how she had dealt with Alexandra before putting Teresa under that afternoon.

Having her mind back didn't negate the effects of the testosterone patch under Teresa's armpit, however and there was no way to remove it until she was off the island. She still needed to get laid. Well, she didn't want to do anything out of her new character, anyway. Tonight was many hours away and her pussy needed some masculine attention, now! She closed the door of the cabin and had started for the beach when she saw him: tall, blond and with something very interesting in those Speedos. Teresa licked her lips.

*****

Charlie wasn't hard to find. Teresa knew Alexandra's favorite nightspots; there weren't all that many. About 22:00 that night she spotted Alexandra's "assistant" sitting at a table in the back of "Y-not?" eyeing Alexandra who was already on the dance floor with a lanky blond kid. She imagined his job was to stand by, ensuring that Alexandra had a bedmate in case she didn't fancy any of the local talent that night. Probably something in Alexandra's conditioning, and her own until she broke it, required constant sexual satisfaction to keep her under control. It didn't look like Charlie was going to be needed tonight; Alexandra was all over the boy and the kid was in heaven.

"Girlfriend abandon you?" Teresa asked with a smile and bit of sympathy as she sat herself down beside him. The man was himself probably under Claire's control, but unless he was a zombie, he had to miss Alexandra's arms and body on nights like this.

"A little too old to be my 'girlfriend,'" he replied he sniffed. "She's my boss."

Teresa didn't challenge him; that was the truth, after all. "The difference in ages doesn't seem to bother her. Don't you mind seeing the boss getting hers from a kid instead of her faithful employee?" Teresa asked.

"She's just the boss," he lied.

"She has the cottage next to mine. More often than not she's with you. I've heard her; you must be a very valuable employee," Teresa teased. "Whatever. Does that leave you free for the night?" Teresa leaned closer. "I'd love to dance."

"Sure," he said and offered her his hand.

For the next four hours Teresa let the music move them. At first hot Latin rhythms then techo beat drenched them in perspiration but later the orchestra turned to slower, more romantic tunes. Teresa melted happily into Charlie's arms and felt his manhood respond to her firm shapely body. This was going to be fun!

Glancing over into a corner Teresa saw Alexandra with her skirt rucked up and her blouse open. She was near (another?) orgasm from a dandy little finger fuck as her partner sucked and fondled her tits. She would be taking her night's find home soon. Charlie must have noticed too. "She doesn't need you tonight, Charlie," Teresa whispered, "but I do. Let's go."

As she led him back to her cottage, her hip bumping seductively against his, Teresa wondered just how strong Claire's conditioning of the young man was. She was going to enjoy finding out. As soon as she closed the door behind them she attacked his mouth hungrily. Charlie knew he hadn't come here to play gin rummy and kissed her back with passion, his hands immediately finding Teresa's breasts.

The erotic dance preceded as choreographed by a million years of DNA. Both partners were soon naked and Teresa wasted no time in leading Charlie to her bed. Her ulterior motive did nothing to reduce her excitement at taking the strong, handsome man into her arms. His erection showed his arousal was equally genuine. She briefly considered letting him eat her, but decided to get straight to the main event. Her only indulgence was to make sure she was on top. He didn't object; Claire probably enjoyed fucking him that way, too.

The well-trained muscles of Teresa's pussy quickly brought Charlie close to orgasm. "You want to come for me, don't you baby?" she asked without expecting a reply. "It feels good to just lie there and let me make you come." He was going under quickly. Apparently his vulnerability to Fdom sex was not exclusive to Claire. "I know you need it, baby. It's OK I'm going to give you just what you need. Relax, Charlie. Relax and let me fuck you. Relax and let me make you come. You need a good cum baby to make you sleep. Come for me Charlie. Come!"

She held off her own orgasm as she felt him explode inside her and his breathing grew weak. His erection subsided only slowly. Lucky girl, Claire, Teresa though. She hated taking advantage of men this way, but she had to. Maybe some other time it would be different. Placing her lips beside the ear of the sleeping man, she began to speak. Only when her commands been given and tested did she at last slid a hand into her spermy twat. She came hard at the first touch of her clitoris and settled down for the night beside Charlie.

******

About 10:00 the next day Teresa was looking out he window of her cabin. She saw Charlie enter Alexandra's unit as she had instructed him. Soon the lanky blond kid from last night beat a hasty exit. Yes, yes. So far, according to script. The first sounds to emerge from the cabin next door were angry. Teresa giggled. Did Alexandra have the kid fucking her when Charlie entered? She wasn't worried. From her own reactions to the hormone patch, she knew Alexandra couldn't stay angry long at a male that had come to fuck her, or do anything about it, even if she were still mad. At 10:10 she heard Alexandra squeak. Charlie was a fast worker. Teresa wasn't really surprised. Charlie had many weeks' experience of screwing the older woman. He knew all her hot buttons.

By 10:20 the only sounds from Alexandra's cabin were periodic little yelps of pleasure. Teresa could only imagine what Charlie's tongue was doing to Alexandra, but she obviously liked it. When this was all over Teresa intended to give Charlie a big reward. Another ten minutes and Alexandra would be more than ready. Not too proud to borrow a technique from her adversary, Teresa checked the tape on her walkman and the battery of the vibrator and waited.

To be continued...

*

Comments please to Homer Vargas.

I would enjoy exchanging ideas about future directions for this story.

vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers