All Comments on 'Word of Mouth'

by miwoodsman

Sort by:
  • 786 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:')

:')

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At 75 years old...

I only come to Literotica occasionally, when I'm home alone. I can write pretty well, but not nearly as well as you. You put tears in my eyes with the ending. That hasn't happened in years, and I read lots and lots of books, magazines, on-line sites, etc.

Keep up the good work, and I will also read some of your other material.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are the twelve stars someone else wanted to award you with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm a 70 year old man

And have been with well over 100 women yet never experienced anything quite this beautiful and sad. Rarely cry but I did. If you aren't already one please devote yourself to being a full time writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

This is the best story I have read in along time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why?!?!

That was the most beautiful story I think I have ever read. I am literally crying! Thank you. Please, never let your gift go to waste. You should write a book. I'm sure it would be great. If you have already written a book, my email is bogusadult@yahoo.com. If you have ever written anything (or plan to), I will defiantly buy it! Thank you so much for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

It is the best story i ever read. It might be imprudent to say that it is the best thing that can happen to a guy, but what you 2 shared emotionally can only be dreamt.

The ecstacy of such propotions would have been enjoyed only by Gods!

Thank u for sharing such a beautiful story.

p.s. - I never commented before on any story, but your heart-aching story compelled me to pursue this taboo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Most beautiful story that I've ever read on this site and anywhere else. This conveyed raw emotion in a way that I have never felt before. Please continue writing.

CitidiverCitidiverover 10 years ago
So called "damaged"people

I have read many stories over the last few years on this site but I can truly say that your tale was one of the two or three best stories I have ever read here or anywhere. I thank you for showing the specialness of those who have as part of their personalities such facets, whether OCD, or Tourette's or learning disabilities.

As a physician, I have had many experiences where such people express their dislike of admittedly helpful medications because of either how they feel or how they miss that aspect of their particular personality. You recreated a beautiful period of very real human interaction between two such afflicted individuals. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Came here to masturbate. Ended up crying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing such a beautiful, horny, well rounded story. I loved it and I'm going to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful story

The most touching story I've ever read.. truly beautiful.

seventhsageseventhsageover 10 years ago
A true Gift

if you don't keep writing, you're doing a dis-service to the world, this is a story that comes off as genuine, loving, and caring, with people you can relate to. It beats out your usual sex-fantasy driven story any day of the week. Truly, well done, and I look forward to reading more of your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Keep writing, great buildup we don't have enough of this type of stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Damn you, I have never cried while having such a tremendous erection. It would not take much for.you to become a main staem author, but I feel you may already be one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is truely touching, and I intend to read more from you. Nico sounds like a true friend.

BookPimpBookPimpover 10 years ago
Incredible!

Incredibly well done! This story has a soul and pulls you in from the first paragraphs. Funny, erotic, loving. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lie down, try not to cry, cry a lot.

I don't want to like this. It was gut wrenching reading that last page. You really did an incredible job expressing the gravity and emotion of the ending. I though I would crumble and cry where I sat but I read on. The final conversation with Kelly really brought the story together and lifted my heart just enough to feel great about this story. It left me fully satisfied and yet still left a long and beautiful story to unfold in my overactive imagination.

I would like to thank you for giving me some of the most powerful emotions I have before had reading anything on the Web. I hope your writing is successful and you find much more than kind comments on a erotica website.

Thanks again,

-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Comeon man u r not supposed to make people cry...

Incredible story....I admit I cried a little..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have to say

You have a way with words... Beautiful story; alluring characters. Something I surely won't forget. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow.

It pulled me in with how eloquently it was written, but then the whole story... I cried a bit, yes, and thank you for sharing your story. Please continue writing. You have a gift which needs to be shared with the world in a most generous fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Moni

I truly hope you did not write any of this from memories. Almost four years after first meeting online. Plenty of Fish no less. Our contact was on and off until Feb 2011. Having no idea or help even of how nowadays to cross borders two weeks later from the U.S. finally I seen the brightest smile in Gods creation, looked into the brightest eyes and a kiss that turned into a hug that seemed should last through eternity we were never apart other than days I would have to leave another hospital either Canada or U.S. to take care of "our" home and puppies then back to her side. I promised her everything and tho there was nothing of this lifes value left only 7 months later it was over. Those 7 months with my late fiancee/bride Moni ended as did Nico's. Less the rest. She after two divorces #2 seemingly the perfect marriage right up until our 25th anniversary day was just over. And I had no warning at all. Also no pain. Moni introduced me to true love. It's as God intended it. She was born dying a life/death worse than cancer, aids, most anything with a life expectancy of 35 yrs. Her 32nd Birthday was July 2011. I realized immediately not to try finding another partner best friend lover and so much more as that was our once in a lifetime. I'm now 48 retired very early and even though left the company in a better financial position than most Moni and I not only "lived" a lifetime together given the time we had, trying to get it into remission once it came out agressivly there wasn't a way to put a dollar amount on but of course there was. I'd do it over and over for the rest of eternity if given the chance. All of my love my Princess Bride. Until we're reunited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So good.

Best story by a long shot.

Please write more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

A true love story though it was not known until the end. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

marvellous!

KenrychardKenrychardover 10 years ago
Weeping....

From the very start we knew this would end badly... but oh my Lord....if this is a true story? And it could be, my lab partner in freshman chemistry bailed on me and left me to do a huge experiment alone. I was pissed, and then devastated with guilt when I found out he had died of lukiemia... having chosen to finish his life to its last day in pursuit of education... So ... I am going to say a prayer for Nico Nicole that she found our Lord and salvation on the other side of that dark chasm. What a beautiful, naughty, erotic, haunting and heartbreaking story....

And so wonderfully told... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
**awe$ome!**

It is an awesome mind blowing story. This is the best story i have ever read in my life, I swear.

This wonderful Story has really changed me.My way, my life, my lifestyle and i hope it stays on forever with me.

If this is a true story, I'm really really sorry for Thomas, Kelly and above all, Nico. I hope her soul may pursue her dreams.

Thanks for such a wonderful, heartbreaking, romantic, emotional story.

AmbidentrousAmbidentrousover 10 years ago
Thank you- a great story.

I enjoyed this story almost excessively. I like your attention to detail, the dialogue, the care that you take to craft your characters as well as is appropriate for this kind of story. I sure wish there were more writers like you out there. It's a rare treat to find one that pushes the quality to the next level.

I was a little jealous of your #1 spot on the First Time list, but after reading your work, you deserve it. Again, thanks.

JBmanly50JBmanly50over 10 years ago
Is Porn suppose to make you cry?

I haven't been on Literotica for years. I was surfing on my Kindle and wanted some porn to get off on. Last night I read the first two pages and played with myself while reading. After I got off, I was tired and put the read down.

Today I picked it back up, because the story left me hanging. It is an incredible story, and I'm a chick flick kind of guy. When I got to the part where he is looking at the USB video, I began to cry. I don't feel like masturbating. I'm not sexually aroused. I just feel like I read an incredible human story that had a lot of sex in it. The sex was spice, but the meat of the story was about human beings, real humans that are connected and love each other.

Thank you for generously sharing a most enviable talent of writing a story that makes people cry at the end.

JBmanly50

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best story!

so much heart touching was its story i feel like weeping. Can a erotic literature makes you cry yet gets you bonded? best story among all i have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just beautiful!!!

I have read many lerotica stories and this is not normally my choice for lack of better words but holy sheep shit bat man!!!! This is by far the most touching and erotic story I have ever read! Well done!

Tyrion90Tyrion90over 10 years ago
Wow...

Damn, I'm crying... What a story.

pocketmwpocketmwover 10 years ago
Wow, you suck.

I was all horny and trying to touch myself but it's hard to get off to mean, bossy girls unless they are being put in their place. The allusion to her illness came at the absolute perfect part of the story, when Nico was in the desk chair. Suddenly my curiosity was piqued. So I continued knowing that there was some reason for her actions, but before the end I had fallen for Nico and hoped against hope they would spend more time together. The topic has been broached before but never this way. This felt so much more real than just fiction that had to fit into the box of what is supposedly appropriate for mass consumption. You brought tears to a young man's eyes and I never did end up getting off :p

So of course I gotta ask is this really a true story? Were certain elements embellished at all? I guess I'm a little jaded if I gotta ask even after an author's note. This story is in my favorites not only for the content, but the precision with which it was delivered. It is sure to help me at some point in the future.

pocketmwpocketmwover 10 years ago
double check

I almost breathed a sigh of relief when I realized the short prologue was not an author's note. Long story and I couldn't remember. So assuming fiction but I wouldn't be REMOTELY disappointed if you wanted to tell us it was biographical.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 10 years ago
Thanks and Congratulations!

I am heartened that so many of my fellow Literotica readers appreciate the quality of this story and of your storytelling. Your craftsmanship is outstanding. At the most basic level, you are careful and precise in your grammar, spelling, and syntax. That in itself is exceptional. Far more than that, though, you have fashioned a genuine work of art, a real jewel. The structure, pacing, tone, logical coherence, word choice, and vividness of description all put this story at the very top of erotic literature. I can't get over how you described cunnilingus in terms of a perfectly ripe peach! The twist at the end could so easily have sounded false -- cheaply sentimental and maudlin -- but you held it together masterfully and struck just the right notes. And where else on this site can be found such a moving meditation on one's imminent death? In sum, I was profoundly touched. I'm a better man for having read your offering. Again, you have my thanks, admiration, appreciation, and congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn

This is a very well written piece.

LuvinWritinLuvinWritinabout 10 years ago
Outstanding.

Tears fell on this one. I love stories that where the sex is secondary to the love and you did it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it

Loved it very much. Keep writing.

chirurgeonchirurgeonabout 10 years ago
Marvelous.

This may be one of the most sublime stories I've encountered, not only on this site, but in general. I can't put my finger on just what about it I appreciate so much, but I applaud and thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
greatly appreciated your story

nicely crafted and told

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

A very touching story. thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I think this is the first time I've read a story on literotica that made me cry. There should probably be a warning about this at the beginning. Loved it nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm speechless

I don't know the right words to describe your story. I'm left dissatisfied with real life haha. It was beautiful I felt like I experienced it as a memory instead of as a piece of litterature. Thank you!! And I'm so confused to if it's fiction or real I want it to be real haha!

TargeT_PsYTargeT_PsYabout 10 years ago
Uhm... Wow

Its not often that a story in general makes me feel deeply about anything. Even less so when it is what others would consider or call a porn story. This is... I'm not sure how to describe it. Its awesome and awe-inspiring; wonderful and surprising; touching, moving, and heart-wrenching. Thank you. I cannot say that enough. Just thank you. I came to this site looking for a quick spank and found a touching experience. Sorry for the pun.

You better believe that this story is getting a 5/5 note and a favorite mark from me. This story reminds me of another that I came across. Some years back while looking for some free net porn stories I found something like this one, worthy of being printed world wide in a book and sold on the shelf of the local book store. It was called 'Dance with the Devil' or something very similar. I wish I remembered the name because I think that everyone should read it, just like this.

(^_^)

Blessed Be

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82about 10 years ago
Awestruck

There is this welling up in my chest that I don't how to properly describe. It is, however, recognized as an effect of how much your story has moved me. I knew something was going on with Nico, but I definitely wasn't expecting that.

A part of me just dropped when I found out she died. In such a denial, I read that line over and over again until it truly sunk in that Nicole passed away. It felt as if I lost someone that I loved very dearly without truly realizing how much I cared until they were no longer here.

It is truly a beautiful story, and I am sorry for the loss of a good friend.

escape24bufescape24bufabout 10 years ago
Awsome

i was engaged deeply into his romance w/ Nico.. thinking it was going to happen for him..then her video sent ,,, struck me hard. this was and is a great story.

glad he was rewarded with Kelly..

Great read.. thank you

civicabusercivicabuserabout 10 years ago

Pretty much the best story I've read. Minus a few tiny errors here and there, it was absolutely amazing and the ending was just heart-wrenching, but perfect.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 10 years ago
Like a quiet detonation...

this story sent shockwaves into me. It was so much, so many things all spun together.

I wanted to have the 1st page be a whole story unto itself.

There were times when it looked like things were going so sour that I wanted to stop reading... one of the good things about reading stories about life is that you can back-out. I'm glad I followed this tale to it's ending.

The beauty of each one's tormented inner self was shown. One of the gifts of this life is that we cannot see inside others, or they us. At the same time it is a curse. I'm so pleased the Nico was able to send that video. I imagine the way the tale might end had she never done, and I very much prefer the way you did it. Great storytelling.

vlaovich88vlaovich88about 10 years ago
might be the best story i have read on here

So i love reading stories on this sight. They are a bigger turn on then any porno i have ever seen. I have always enjoyed stories with strong characters, made them seem so much more realistic. This being said, this is the best story i have read on here or any site like it. In love. ill be honest i had cried when the ending came. Never felt so much from a story like this. it is a must read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just Great

These story are just great, characters, the words really describe the real action...

.splendid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dangit

Fucker you made me cry

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 10 years ago
This story should be made into a movie

A truly great erotic story which demands more than five stars--perhaps ten or twelve. One of the best stories I've read on LIT. I could go on and on, but I'll just say, "Thanks for posting it."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh wow..

This story did not go where I was expecting, and in such a pleasant way! I hope you're thinking about writing for real-world publication, because I'd buy the books!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

This piece was so good in so many ways. If you're not a professional writer, you missed your calling. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey

I don't leave comments, and not because I'm dying, though of course we all are. But you deserve to hear this is the best story I've ever read on Literotica, and I've read a bunch over the years. Take this as another lesson from Nico: keep writing.

AlCapornAlCapornabout 10 years ago
Incredible story

Best story I've read on literotica so far. Keep on writing, you really moved me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I had tears in my eyes by the end. I didn't know that exotic literature could make a woman cry. Thank you, it was a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best

This is easily the best story I've read on this site so far. Keep writing these tales (memories?). I loved the ending and had tears in my eyes when I finished it. This relates to my current situation sooo much.

Thank you for this brilliant piece of work.

smc331smc331about 10 years ago
Beautifully done...

Thank you...laughter, smiles, tears. Life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I can see why this is top of the list

That was a great story, I really liked it. No happy ending for Nico, but sometimes them's the breaks. Keep up the good work.....

LeftfieldpitcherLeftfieldpitcherabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

An awesome story, tribute if-you-will. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Not just an erotic story. I really feel like I've gotten to know You and Nico. I think there is something after death, and Nico's watching over you. Thank you for sharing this, it's changed my life. You should do a blog or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A great story

I was in tears by the end. A really great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I have no words. There are cute stories, hot stories, beautiful stories. All kinds of stories. There isnt another story on this site that got to me like this one did. I cannot give it enough stars.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 10 years ago
Thank You!

Everything has a use and an abuse; and the greater the use, the more awful the abuse. This site illustrates this well. There are numerous categories dedicated to the abuse of sex; and then you find a gem like this! I am transported back in time to youth, innocence and raging hormones tempered by the sure belief my true love was just around the next corner (she was).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

I clicked on this just expecting another story, like most things on this site, but after about ten minutes of reading I was engrossed. Wonderfully written. I was crying by the end, and that's difficult to admit. Wonderful.

tompo296tompo296about 10 years ago
Beautiful

Just a beautiful story, my eyes are welling as I type. Superb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
damn...

Right in the feels...

I went from lustful, to raging hard on, to emotional...

too damn good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
An AMAZING Story

This story touched me in a very powerful way; more so when the ending came swarming into view. What an experience to go through! My hats off to you. You write with such a flare that outshines quite a number of those who submit stories at this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Truly wonderful!

This is a gem of a story, well crafted with believable plot and interesting characters. You have a true talent for writing stories. Erotic, but also sweet, heartwarming and heart wrenching. This is the first of your stories I have read but I will be reading more of your work. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

This story has made me a mess of various clear fluids... excellent!

ThndrusThndrusalmost 10 years ago
Very touching story

This is an amazing piece of writing. It's not going to be every person's cup of tea, but well worth the time. I highly recommend this story for anyone looking for more then just a stroke story, but less then a full length novella.

rohit7785rohit7785almost 10 years ago
Wow.

It really was a mixture of all what u said. I did love reading it... u can understand it by the fact that I am commenting as I usually dont feel like commenting but this story kind of forced me.. kinda like nico did to thomas ;)

Thanks for the great story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Classic

This was more than an erotic novel... this was a piece of art!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
its a MOVING story

All i can say is i love how you write about all of the feelings There have made this story so different and yet its so much more when most of what is in here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Talent exceeds the excitement... Great piece of writing

That was a great story.. So well written I'm wondering if it was real life... I want to have met Nico. We all need to let loose like Nico did and ". Share the love".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

A fantastic story; what a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
no title

This was sent to me by a friend to read. I have to say, despite the beautiful language (yes it is BEAUTIFUL) and the great scenes, I'm in fact forcing my sobs in. Not the girly kinds, believe me.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

This was amazing! I've never left a comment before but this was by far the best story I've ever read here at literotica. It touches my heart. I agree with previous comments, this isn't simply an erotic story, this is a work of art! Had me in tears. Completely captivating. Love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just..

Just... wow there are no words to describe the beauty of this story. A work of art truly.

ByronBrandtByronBrandtalmost 10 years ago
Wow....

That was one of the most emotionally moving stories I've read on here in ages. As a guy, it takes a heck of a lot for me to cry, but this did it very effectively.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding !!!!

This was a very touching story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A beautiful love story

Very well written, with a hint of mystery and then sadness, but joy. Remarkable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Beautiful story, thank you!

TrixareforkidsTrixareforkidsalmost 10 years ago
Well slap my ass

And call me sappy.

You're John Green with more graphic sex. This is Sweet November and The Fault In Our Stars with goos sex scenes.

Damn good writing Igreenwood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW! One of if not the best I ever read on Literotica!

Brought a tear to my eye, and a lump in my throat. This was the first of your works that I have read, and I was happy to see that you have more stories here.

More, Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

You write well... I liked the story... Not often that one says that... Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

I can actually say I enjoyed this story. I couldn't believe how it ended.It was perfect in every way. Keep writing.

denman0621denman0621almost 10 years ago
Wow...

Just... Wow... I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open, but I couldn't let this go without finishing it. EXCELLENT writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well....

I've never commented on a story before. And as a 20 year old virgin I must say this was a great read that helps expand the imagination even further. I also must say that you have an amazing ability to make people feel real in your stories. I feel no shame saying that the goodbye made me cry at the end of it. You have an amazing talent and I hope you continue writing erotic or otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I am in tears.

That was quite possibly the most heart wrenchingly beautifull story i have ever ready, i have used litterotica for years reading stories, This is the first time i have ever posted a comment. Amazing simply amazing. It's not often i end up crying.

From a male fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
unexpected

Never have I read something so full of emotion. I literally laughed, cried, got mad, smiled, and came reading this. It also made my stomach drop the way the author captured the rampant thought process of someone waiting for death. Thank you for writing.

SorchakSorchakalmost 10 years ago
Oh. My. God!!

I was totally blindsided by the emotional impact of this story. I first read it last night, and it damned near made me cry. I've not shed any emotional tears in 25 years, and this story came the closest. I reread it again, and caught the foreshadowing of her impending passing on. The second time still hit me hard, even though I knew it was coming. Then I had to go into work, and Roxette's "It Must Have Been Love" was in my CD player. It was almost too much: I nearly started bawling like a little kid who just got told their family pet just died.

If this is a true story, I'm sorry for your loss. If not, I'd have liked to have Nico tell Thomas she loved him in person. Of course, not all stories have a happy ending. (Definitely no pun intended there) But I'll admit I'm glad he got to hear her say she loved him, and he got together with Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Seriously one of the best stories I've read on this site.

I'm sitting here, a grown man, trying like hell to hold back tears. Erotic AND emotionally touching is a difficult thing to pull off in a short story, and you have done it MASTERFULLY!

Kudos!

george50george50almost 10 years ago
Never too old

I'm lying on my bed crying openly. Just finished reading. You story is beautifully written. At first at the end I felt like I was cheated. Then as I read a little more. it touched me deeply. I'm male 63 years old. Married for 43 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

The story was good, well written and very sensitive. As a nurse of almost 40 years, I have seen too many lives cut short, especially young lives. This is quite a nice piece of writing, that demonstrated both sensitivity and a refined maturity. Keep up the good work.

jahoo64jahoo64almost 10 years ago
Amazing!

Tear jerking and erotic to the max. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is the best/worst piece of erotica in the world.

Not only did I weep like a five year old girl but I never even got halfway towards finishing myself.

Erotica isn't meant to make you feel this way.

Nonetheless I thank you with all my heart for this beautiful piece of literature, my one regret is that (being porn) I will never be able to share this masterpiece with my friends and family so they can experience the beauty and magic of the story you have laid out for us.

Not only were the sex scenes incredibly realistic and vivid in detail, but you also managed to make me genuinely care for the characters, not to mention the

unbelievably well executed use of imagery, suspense and your writing style.

Overall I believe five stars isn't a high enough rating to give this piece of literary genius, in fact, I don't think all of the stars in the universe could express how deeply I feel about this work of art.

Sir. I applaud you. You may have the score infinity out of ten.

Thank you, and good night.

MeiosisMeiosisalmost 10 years ago

I've read a lot of great stories on here. I don't even need to think though, this one is by far the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

One of the top 5 stories I have ever read here. I'm just sorry a 5 is all I could give you.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

I have never left a comment..ever! Anywhere.. There is no amount of praising that could do this story justice. Absolutely beautiful! !!! The best story iv seen on here and cant fathom that ever changing..wow

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous