Wordless Submission

Story Info
A sub shows her Dom how she feels with only her body.
1.4k words
4.42
25.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dom gave me an assignment, to write how I would show my submission without words. Below is the result. We hope you enjoy.

***

"Come to me, pet."

And I do. As gracefully as possible, I drop to all fours and crawl across the room to you. I want to be as beautiful as I can be for you but without dressing my actions up. Crawling, I could be sexier, sway my ass, be more catlike, but that would slow me down, and before beauty, before grace, always comes obedience. So I come to you as quickly as I may.

You remain silent, commandless at this moment, and I decide that you just want to see what I do and how I do it. Because I love this, because it means so much to me, I lift my ass high in the air and drop my shoulders, my face, my lips low. Lovingly, slowly, I press my lips first to one bare instep and then the other. I stay there, my lips pressed to the thin skin of your foot, my hands wrapped around your ankles and feel myself fill with love, an intense, submissive love. Your pussy clenches and your clit tingles.

Although I can't see it, I know your cock must be thickening, swelling harder watching me. Partly because of the view, but also because you know how I've never done this in the past with others, how rarely I've wanted to do this with others, but always craved One who would accept it and all that it is for me.

A minute passes, maybe two, and I begin to kiss my way up your body. Lightly up the front of your shin, up the side of your thigh, feeling the light, dark hairs tickle my lips, making me shiver. I pause on my knees, my head against your hip, your genitals before me and I breath deep, taking your smell into me. A scent so familiar to me but also always new, slightly alien, so very not me. I let my lips run gently down the shaft and lay a soft kiss with a tiny lick at the head, but as you say nothing, indicate nothing, I don't go farther in that direction and instead continue my way up your body.

Your flat stomach, your tiny nipples, your sweeping collar bones all receive their kisses, their licks, until finally I stop, as high as I can go, my nude body pressed to yours, my lips against the pulse in your throat, feeling my own match yours, both quick, both excited, both anticipating.

My hands I have clasped behind my back and my legs are slightly parted. I want to make myself as vulnerable to you as possible, to show you with my body that it is all yours. I feel your arms wrap around me, running your hands, cool, calm, intent, over my shoulders and down my back, holding me tightly to you as you lean down, burying your face in the crook of my neck.

Unable to stop myself, my hands rise, wrapping around you. As I feel the thick hair over the soft skin of your neck, and the bones of your back against my palms, I'm filled with an almost maternal feeling. Of wanting to protect you and keep you safe, the way that you always make me feel protected and safe. We are as two hands clasping each other for warmth and comfort.

Then suddenly your hands are on my ass, gripping hard, pinching a bit, and I gasp as all maternal feelings are washed away by a wave of lust and submission. You growl, "Hands behind your back pet," and although your command isn't sharp, it is stern and I shudder inside with a bizarre mix of arousal and anxiety over not being perfect. I comply, my hands making a slight slapping sound against my lower back in my haste.

Pulling me to you, you thrust your leg between mine, and I ride farther and farther up your thigh, your cunt feeling wet and hot and swollen, grinding hard against you. When I'm as close to you as I can be, you just hold me there. It's a slightly precarious position for me. The tips of my toes barely touch the ground and with my hands behind me there is little I can do to aid my balance. I must trust you to not let me fall. And I do.

Of course, I'm unbound, it's not like there is anything bad that could happen even if I did fall, but I know I won't, you would never let me fall. I could balance on the head of a pin if you were there to help me, to hold me, to keep me steady.

My entire body softens against you for a moment and I'm hit with a wave of lust so strong it makes me groan. It's almost painful. Not so much in your pussy or clit, it's deeper, at the base of my spine where the denial sits and gnaws. My hips buck convulsively against you, out of my control, and I feel your chuckle against my skin before I hear it.

"Oh pet, so horny, so submissive for your Master."

At this, what little control I have breaks and I'm writhing against you, moaning and whimpering, so fucking hot. With my eyes closed, my sense of touch has heightened almost unbearably. I can feel your hard cock against my hip, your lips at my ear, your hands on my ass helping me to rock against you and it feels like you are the entire universe, like I'm somehow inside you while your are inside my head, my heart, your cunt, filling me utterly.

Afterwards, feelings like that sometimes scare me a bit, but while it's happening, there is never any fear. While it's happening I'm thrilled at being consumed by you, all thought gone, lost in being yours.

You are whispering in my ear, but my brain seems unable to comprehend it. My body does though. Bypassing my mind, your words flow through my body, coalescing in your cunt, making it spasm, making my muscles shake with need.

Suddenly I'm there, at the edge and I try to tell you.

"I-I.. uh... God..."

"Shhh," you tell me. "No words. I know."

I ride the edge like I'm riding your thigh, writhing against you, closer and closer but never getting there. I feel like a fish on a hook, free to move and struggle but unable to get free. Not that I want to be.

Your words run into my ear, that I'm a good girl, that I'm beautiful, that I'm your perfect little pet and because you are saying them, pouring them in to me at this moment of pure submission, it's suddenly all true. For that moment I'm all the things you say I am because I'm yours and I must be.

I'm on fire, drowning in this heat. I don't know what my body is doing, what sounds I'm making. All I can be aware of is this intense ache, an arousal so extreme as to be painful. And you. Always I'm completely aware of you.

And then you say it, "Come pet, come hard for your Master." I do.

I don't know if I'm still or bucking, yelling or silent. I almost feel like I'm blacking out except for your voice, always there, encouraging me, pushing me, pulling more and more pleasure out of me. I'm your toy and your instrument and just with your words you are able to play me any way you wish.

Finally it ends, small shakes and shudders running over my skin and you guide, pull, lift me over to the bed, laying me down on my side.

Facing me, you run your fingers through my hair, smiling as I gaze at you, enraptured, like I can't look at anything else. You could tell me anything right now and I would believe it, do it. But you don't. You remain quiet, watching me, watching over me as I come back to earth.

And I say the only thing I can, the only thing that matters right now in the universe, the thing that sums up every second of the last while. What I've been trying to say with my body.

"I'm yours."