Words Made Flesh Ch. 08

Story Info
This leg of the story comes to wildly sexy conclusion.
2.4k words
4.26
18.4k
5

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Amelia began as her and Sophia sat down on the couch, "did you find a quote that was to your liking?"

Restrained techno music played in the background, surrounding them without suffocating them. The light from the dining room cast a warm glow into the living room where they were sitting. As the two girls got comfortable, Estelle appeared from the kitchen holding two wine glasses that she offered to them. Amelia took it without looking away from Sophia, as though her answer was the most important thing in the world at that moment. Sophia took the glass, but then paused and looked up at Estelle suspiciously. This caused her server to chuckle knowingly.

"There's nothing in it," she replied to Sophia's accusatory look. Sophia appeared satisfied, as she slowly sipped the wine. "No reason to drug the willing," Estelle added before disappearing into the bedroom.

Sophia was suddenly aware of Amelia's expectant eyes burning on her face and stopped drinking immediately. "Yes. As a matter of fact, I read through the entire book."

"Already?"

"Yep! And I have to say that I can totally see Severin's point of view"

"Ugh, you would," Amelia said with distaste.

"Hey, if it weren't for us submissive ones, you strong ones would have nothing to dominate."

Amelia cocked her head to show that the statement was worthy of consideration. "Wow, that's an interesting point. So what's the quote?"

Sophia, who was clearly very proud of the fact that she had memorized it, cleared her throat dramatically and recited, "My love was like a profound, a bottomless abyss, into which I kept sinking deeper and deeper, from which nothing could save me."

Upon finishing, Sophia looked at Amelia in a way that showed just a little too much confidence to not be superficial. After their last chat, she was aware that the chances of Amelia accepting her quote without criticism were slim. Her facade of confidence was only meant to be a shield against any harsh verbal blows that may now await her. However, to her surprise, Amelia didn't show signs of launching into a disapproving speech at all. On the contrary, she appeared very thoughtful.

"You know," Amelia began after taking another sip of her wine, "you have so much more strength than you give yourself credit for. I bet you thought you knew how I would react to that quote, didn't you? I could tell by the way you spoke. And yet, you stood your ground because it's what you believe in."

Sophia was again speechless, falling in love with Amelia with every new word that came forth from her tongue. Flattery was one of her most significant weaknesses.

"Listen sweetheart; don't ever think that I'm going to judge you for the way you think. Hell, Estelle isn't exactly my cerebral twin, either. But our differences give us things to learn from each other. Now listen...you're going to need to gather all of your strength for what we have planned tonight."

Sophia peered into her lover's eyes, unsure of whether she would get an answer, were she to ask about the plans that she spoke of. She knew that it was a kind of initiation process, but the details had not yet been disclosed to her. Amelia seemed to comprehend her nervousness and lifted her hand to gently stroke Sophia's cheek.

"Do you know that I'm very much in love with you today?"

Before Sophia could verbally react to Amelia's words, Estelle emerged from the bedroom and beckoned for the two to follow her. The flickering luminosity coming from the room behind her captivated Sophia, calming her nerves a little.

"Are you ready for this?" Amelia asked as she took Sophia's hand to help her up from the couch. Sophia could only nod, unable to take her eyes off of the shape-shifting darkness that she was about to become a part of.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The sounds of sweaty flesh slapping against each other echoed throughout the room as Trevor pumped rapidly into Kaylin from behind. They were both panting and groaning with a mixture of ecstasy and exhaustion, but neither of them were willing to take a break.

Kaylin held her ass high in the air as Trevor's thrusts rocked her back and forth. Though his cock filled her pussy, she also had a vibrator inside her anus. The buzzing of the pink dildo slowly drove it out of her, while the pressure from her lover's lower stomach pushed it back inside every time he thrust forward. Her arms were outstretched in front of her and her fingernails were dug deep into the bed sheet. Her face was pressed against the mattress so that she felt her hot breath return to her with every whimper and moan.

"God, you fuck so good!" Kaylin encouraged with enthusiasm that wasn't deteriorated by her fatigue.

"I'm thinking about you with another woman. That's so fucking hot!" replied Trevor in between gasps of air.

"Hmm...yeah, I can feel how hard it makes you. I bet you'd love to watch me fuck some other chick, wouldn't you?"

"Oh hell yes!"

Kaylin opened her eyes as a plan began to formulate in her mind. Pieces began to come together now, and the picture was becoming clearer. But the finishing touches would have to wait, for she was about to have another orgasm.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sophia stood completely naked in the center of the room with her arms in the air. Her hands were cuffed to a one-piece suspension bar that dangled from the ceiling. Though the cuffs themselves were made from leather, a soft interior had been added for extra comfort. Her ankles were bound to the floor with similar cuffs, though they were independent of each other. The orange light from the dancing flames highlighted the curves of her body. Her dark hair blended in with the shadows that contrasted deeply with the light. Beads of sweat were already beginning to form on her forehead from the heat of several candles placed on various nightstands and bookshelves scattered around the room.

She was facing the wall opposite of the bedroom's entrance, and was a little unnerved that neither of the girls were in front of her. Suddenly she felt a pair of hands lift her hair and part it gently in the middle, then place either end on her breasts. Next, there was a tingling sensation as someone's breath grazed her left ear.

"Do you trust me?" Amelia whispered softly, to which Sophia responded only by nodding her head.

Amelia took a step back and bellowed "Then whip her!"

"What?" Sophia whimpered, alarmed at the turn of events.

"You are truly cruel," she heard Estelle's voice come from where Amelia was standing only a moment ago.

"Only a pleasure-seeker," Amelia's voice responded, now coming from the right side of the room.

Estelle giggled at this remark. A moment later, Amelia stepped into Sophia's view. She wore a giant, white fur coat on her shoulders that gave her a look of being quite feline. It was then that Sophia realized what was to happen. They were to re-enact the climatic ending of the book she had just finished reading, Venus In Furs. Sophia began to squirm with panic, for she did not want to be whipped.

"Wait! Untie me!" she yelped with fear. Amelia came forward and put her finger to Sophia's lips.

"Shh," Amelia spoke calmly, "she's not going to hurt you. Remember, you trust me."

Despite Sophia's sense of urgency, she found that Amelia's reassurance had a calming effect on her. She did, after all, trust Amelia, who was watching patiently as her breathing slowed back down. After looking into Sophia's eyes one last time, Amelia nodded and stepped back out of view.

Sophia felt several straps made of suede come down lightly on her back. After a quick moment, they came down again, then again. The sensation was somewhere between tickling and stinging, yet somehow much more sensual. The straps soon formed a slow, steady rhythm. The consistency of it made her back tingle, as if every nerve were waking up from a deep slumber.

The rhythm of the whipping began to steadily increase. Despite the knowledge that it was Estelle behind the flogger and not Amelia, Sophia found herself succumbing to the pleasure. A long, low moan emerged from her throat as she became lost in this new, exquisite sensation. She found herself lowering her head even more, inviting the falls to find their way over every inch of her back. She even began to wonder what they would feel like, were they to wander upon her breasts.

A new intrusion of feeling caused her to open her eyes. Below her, Amelia had crawled to her feet and was now licking the tops of them. Somehow the presence of Amelia's tongue had heightened the amount of pleasure she was receiving from the flogging. Amelia's mouth continued to explore her ankle, her tongue tracing along the space between her flesh and the cuff. Soon she moved upward, nibbling lightly on Sophia's calves and causing her to become weak in the knees.

"I know that this part isn't in the scene," said Amelia as she looked up into Sophia's eyes, "but I just couldn't resist. I hope you don't mind."

Sophia giggled shortly at the notion that she would have a problem with Amelia's advances. Her giggle quickly turned to a sigh as Amelia spread her legs a little, then began kissing her inner thighs. Her kisses seemed to be deliberately slow, a fierce contrast to the flogger which was now hitting her at a rapid pace, though still not too hard. Sophia could feel the juices flow from inside her and onto her thighs, and Amelia wasted no time in lapping them up. After kissing both thighs quite thoroughly, she looked up again. Only this time, she looked past Sophia and over at Estelle.

"I think she's ready now." she said matter-of-factly.

"Ready for what?" Sophia said in a voice that was barely audible.

The ceasing of the flogging was punctuated by Estelle's signature giggle. Amelia rubbed her cheek affectionately against Sophia's leg, then spread both of them even further apart.

"Don't worry about getting weak in the knees sweetheart; the cuffs won't let you fall."

With that, Amelia buried her face into Sophia's pussy. Her nose pushed against her prisoner's clitoris while her tongue, now fully warmed up, began exploring the fleshy tunnel. It probed deep inside and pushed along the walls, gyrating clickwise. This alone drove Sophia wild, and she immediately began moaning loudly and biting her lip. However, she also felt another sensation coming from behind her. Estelle had spread Sophia's cheeks and was also using her tongue to explore a part of Sophia that she had never allowed anyone to become intimate with. At first, this new stimulation startled her and made her uncomfortable. Soon though, she could not help but give herself over to the pleasure of having both areas pleasured at once.

Despite her best efforts, the power of both tongues was too overwhelming, and she was unable to hold herself up any longer. She felt a brief sense of panic as her body fell a couple of inches. Though her knees collapsed, the suspension cuffs kept her from falling, just like Amelia had promised. Once again, her reassurance gave Sophia the strength to overcome her inhibitions and completely enjoy what was happening to her.

Amelia had abandoned her lover's tunnel and was now sucking on parts of her inner labia, taking a piece into her mouth and rolling her tongue around it. She had also inserted two fingers into her, and they were probing easily through the wetness at an unhurried pace. Estelle, by contrast, was rapidly thrusting her tongue in and out of the rectum before her as far as it would go. Granted, the hole was tight, but the fact that she was pulling the cheeks wide apart made the task a little bit easier.

Sophia's eyes were now clenched tight and her breathing was so erratic that she had to consciously gasp for breath. Her hips felt the urge to thrust automatically and meet the point of pleasure, yet no one point was lesser than the other. For this, her hips simply rocked back and forth to encourage either end to delve deeper and give her greater indulgence. She was moaning rapidly in between gulps of air. Her hands were now gripping the suspension bar and the top half of her body was writhing wildly.

Her senses finally overwhelmed and pushed her over the edge into the climatic abyss. She felt as though there existed nothing but the searing, undiluted pleasure coursing through every nerve ending. Though she was screaming, her ears heard nothing. All ability to comprehend any other sense besides touch had been completely abandoned. At this moment, there were only her and her divine lovers. Then, there was only the black void of utter peace.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kaylin brought the laptop over to the bed, causing Trevor to look at her curiously.

"I know we were discussing trying new things in bed, but this isn't what I thought you meant when you said 'toy'."

She just gave him a quick annoyed look and signed on to the internet. "You want to see me with another fine ass? Quit being such a smart ass." She smiled briefly after saying this to let him know that she was only half-serious. He responded by sitting up behind her and nibbling on her shoulder.

"What have you got in mind?"

"Well, one of the perks of having Estelle as my bitch was that she told me everything. There's this little site that they made up. A kind of lesbians-who-are-too-afraid-to-live-in-the-real-world anonymous. I got initiated into it by her personally, and I'm willing to bet that Sophia did, too. You know...now that I think about it, Sophia's never actually seen me before, has she?"

Trevor paused in mid-nibble as he realized what she was planning. She turned her head to face him with a wicked grin that left no doubt as to her intention.

"So, I'm going to ask you again; do you want to get revenge on her?"