Worgen's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rose to fetch his clothes, pulling on undergarments and breeches.

"Don't want to stay in bed, Milord? Don't want to feel a bit of warmth after, you don't?" She spread her legs,exposing herself further and stroked one breast.

He shook his head. "Not with a servant." He pointed out.

Something akin to disappointment flickered across her face and she nodded. "Aye, Milord. As you say, Milord."

"I liked it. You are....good." He admitted after a while, giving her an encouraging smile.

The way she lit up, she might as well have offered a five year old a large piece of honeyed candy. She truly was simple, he reflected with a smile.

"Go on,girl." He told her, not ungentle. "Get dressed and get back to your duties."

She rose from the bed, her plump farmer's lips curved in a smile and faint trails of cum trickling from her sex down her inner thighs. She curtsied and the movement made her breasts sway most enticingly.

"Yes, Milord. As you say, Milord. I will go ahead and finish cleaning, I will."'

He nodded absently, buttoning his shirt. "Don't forget to change the candles in the room, will you?

"I won't, Milord." She quickly dressed and only the state of her hair and perhaps a faint flush marking her cheek was tell-tale that she had been fucked only minutes earlier. "Should I tell the cook to prepare a light meal for Milord?"

"Something with meat. Deer, I think." Herland confirmed and looked out the window. "I will see you early tomorrow, before sunrise. To make my bed." He lied, casting a glance over his shoulder. "The morning always seems better with a well-made bed."

She actually missed the hint in that. Her expression grew confused for a moment but she gave a dutiful curtsy, bowing her head. "As you say, Milord. Early morning, I will be there."

He ground his teeth slightly. Well, he had wanted someone simple. Just not someone as simple as a goat!

He eyed her rear when she left though, enjoying the sight of her shapely ass moving beneath the tight dress.

Hell of a body though, he added to himself. Hell of a body.

Herland started awake with the moonlight streaming through the uncurtained window, giving a ghostly illumination to the room he had hired for the night. He realized the dream had almost caused him to revert to his beastly shape. Excitement was enough for that to happen sometimes.

He lay back down with a shudder. He needed to control it further, he knew. Be the master, not the slave or the hound -- no matter his now-druidic background.

Still, the memory and the dream was a pleasant one. In many ways, he was still the same person he had been back then -- people rarely changed after all. Not really. But in many ways he had changed as well, more then simply the fact that all of his line and blood were now dead apart from him. He was the last of the Hagensworth house

He felt a smile crease his lips when he relaxed, recalling Jessamine. A more-than-pretty serving girl, that one, with a sex drive like a bitch in heat.

Long gone now, however.

He sighed and went back to sleep.

12