Work and Play Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hero101
hero101
229 Followers

"Mhmm. I mean, I had an idea, but he shut it down."

"Yeah... I don't think he likes you very much," Grayson chuckles. I can feel my face shift, and Grayson sees it too. "No, I mean—I don't know what he thinks. Don't listen to me, Zeke. I bet he just doesn't know you. You have really similar personalities."

"Well, I certainly hope that doesn't taint his decision about CEO," I say softly.

---

I told myself I wasn't going to let Grayson's offhand comment about Gabriel get to me, but I haven't stopped thinking about it, even as Grayson pulls up in front of my house. It's a little chilly tonight, so I'm in layers, but he's dressed for running.

"So I had an idea for a project," I say quietly as we head off. "It had to do with giving back to the schools and all that. Maybe starting internships up again, providing scholarships, maybe starting up a job fair."

"That's a great idea, I think. I'd still take it to Gabriel," Grayson says. "I mean, try again."

It only takes five minutes for me to mention Grayson's comment. "So, Gabriel doesn't like me?"

"No, no—I mean, he does," Grayson tries to explain between breaths, "but he doesn't understand you. I think he just feels like an outsider, you know?"

"But what did he say?" I ask. Grayson slows down to a stop, taking a sip of water.

"You shouldn't worry about what people say about you, Zeke."

"So it was bad, then," I conclude. Whatever Gabe said, it could've been before we started hooking up. Grayson doesn't say anything for a while, and our puffs of breath seem to be the only thing moving in the city.

"He just said you were a little annoying. But he doesn't even know you. I wouldn't stress on it."

I don't say anything for the rest of our run.

----

ZEKE: you talk to Grayson often?

GABE: grayson Thomas? I've talked to him recently.

ZEKE: you called me annoying?

GABE: ...no?

ZEKE: Right. Hey, you know? You yelled at me earlier today, you shut down my idea, you haven't talked to me... we're just doing SO well with this communication thing. So well, I think we should just stop worrying about each other.

Gabriel doesn't respond for fifteen minutes.

GABE: I'm coming over.

ZEKE: Don't bother.

I shower anyway, throwing on a t-shirt and my old running sweats. I sent the last text without even thinking about it. I don't know if we even really had a set beginning with this thing, but we're definitely in a hazy area now.

When he knocks on the door, I hesitate to answer. I just want to fucking work this shit out with him. "We need to talk," I say immediately.

"I don't have a lot of time to talk," Gabriel says, grabbing at my wrist. I snatch my arm away. "Really, Zeke. I have a phone call to make halfway around the world."

I scoff. "Then go make your damn phone call," I say softly. "Don't come here expecting me to jump when you say jump and-and just ignore the way you treat me; that's unfair, for fuck's sake—"

"Okay! Okay," Gabriel interrupts. "I know I've been distant, but there are some things going on and-you get to pout all you want and this time I'M stressed out about shit, okay? So I can't do whatever you want all the time."

"That doesn't sound like an apology for SNAPPING at me today. And what the hell does it mean when you call me 'annoying' to my friend's face? What is that?" It's silent for a good ten seconds before we both exclaim:

"It's not all about YOU!"

God, when we argue, I want him even more. It never fails. He can be a total asshole to me and I still want him. I don't know if it's different because he's never been with a man, or if I'm just truly that confusing to him. But I'm not going to lie to myself. I'm investing myself in someone I barely know, and I'm damn sure enjoying it.

"How much time do you have?" I ask softly. Gabriel grabs my hand. "You can stay here and make your call or whatever—"

His lips are on mine within seconds. His strong thigh is between my legs, humping me against the sofa in my living room. I moan into his mouth every time he squeezes my ass in his big hands.

I want this—need this—more than I ever want to admit. If it were anyone else, if anyone else were treating me the way Gabe treats me, this wouldn't even be happening. Something about the way HE talks to me and the way HE touches my body and the way HIS cock rubs against mine through the fabrics of our clothes makes me absolutely wild, bucking against him and chasing kisses with my tongue and teeth.

"What do you want me to do, Baby?" he asks huskily, making sure to keep grinding into me.

"Mmmph, I want your cock Gabe. I want it," I pant.

"Tell me how you want it."

"Fuck! I want your fat cock in my tight ass, Gabe. I want you to fuckin' give it to me hard," I groan. I wrestle him down on the couch and take his shirt off, tossing it aside. "When do you have that call or whatever?" I ask, removing my own shirt.

"Fifteen—no, twelve minutes," he says after glancing at his watch. "So we won't be able to—"

"I don't care." I run my hands through his soft hair, grinding my body against his, trying to get as close as possible. And suddenly, a thought comes over me. I'm never the lucky one. I never look at what I have and say 'Damn look what I have I'm lucky look at all I can do look at who's in my life I'm a lucky motherfucker' but even if everything with Gabriel doesn't pan out... you know who's lucky?

Him. Because I'm fucking patient.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks, gently nibbling on the soft spot under my chin and slipping his hands under the fabric of my sweats and boxers, massaging my ass gently.

"I wanna blow you while you take that call," I propose. Gabriel laughs.

"Not gonna happen."

"I won't go crazy; I just wanna be fun, c'mon," I purr. Gabriel shakes his head 'no'. "Have it your way, then."

"Is that a threat?" he asks, looking up at me through his long eyelashes. I kiss him between his eyebrows.

We mutually decide that we can't do much in ten minutes, so we spend the time exploring each other's mouths; trying to get a good fix in before he puts on the button-up he brought over. And then he asks me for a blue tie, which I begrudgingly tread back to my room to get. While he logs onto his Skype, files on his left and a bottle of water on his right, I get a nasty little idea.

Ten minutes into his important call, I sit on the opposite chair, legs spread. Gabriel doesn't seem to notice as he talks to his computer screen, but as soon as I strip off my shirt, he catches my eye and quickly looks away. Maybe I'm shit for doing this, but we're in my house, right?

Fifteen minutes into his Skype conversation, and I'm palming my dick through my sweatpants, casually looking him right in the eye every time I can. God, those amazing, intense grey eyes of his. I get him blushing when I turn around, my firm, round ass facing him as I straddle the chair and slowly begin to slip off my sweatpants. I make a show of gently smacking my own ass-cheeks and gently gasping as I touch my own body. I glance over my shoulder and catch his eye yet again, and he exhales through his nose, grabbing a file and sifting through it to read to the man on the screen. I guess that confirms whether he's still questioning whether I'm hot or not.

"I'll gladly read you some numbers, Miss Akiyama," Gabriel says, looking me dead in the eye, trying to get me to stop without indicating anything onscreen in return. I don't stop, though. I've never felt so in power. He could easily not look at me, but he can hardly take his eyes off of me. "13% in October, 7% in November, 7% in November, 10% in December—" I slip off my boxers and play with my ass, gently smacking my own cheeks and bouncing to keep him focused on me in the midst of his reading.

"Yes, ma'am, could you hold for just one second?" Gabriel hits a button on his laptop and turns it away from himself. "Come here." I don't move for a second, confused. "C'mon, I have mute on." I slowly, nakedly make my way over to him. "On the ground," he says quickly, pulling a small packet of lube from his pocket. "You drive me crazy, you know that?" With that, he turns his computer on again, and gets to speaking with 'Miss Akiyama' or whoever. I sit on the floor, wondering what he's going to do. I guess he's getting off the call soon.

He opens the packet, lathers his fingers, and gives me a look. I brighten up immediately, turning around and opening myself up. Oh no, this is MUCH better. I don't care how it looks; Gabriel glossing up my hole and teasing me while he's on a business Skype call is not something I could've predicted. Ever.

Once he slips the first knuckle in, I clasp my hand over my mouth. This situation is just too hot. I can barely handle it. My moans are as quiet and muffled as I can make them as Gabriel slides his finger in and out of me. By the second finger, I'm backing up into him, fucking myself on his fingers like a desperate college kid rather than the now six-figure businessman I am now. I wish I gave a shit.

It's just on time that Gabriel is wrapping up his Skype meeting at the same time he has three slicked up fingers in my ass, and I'm making absolutely wicked noises into a pillow I pulled from the couch. I'm slowly jerking my cock when he starts saying his goodbyes, and by the time he closes his computer, I'm a fucking mess at his fingertips. He spanks my ass twice, mumbling under his breath. I glance back to see him undoing his tie with one hand while he works his fingers like magic inside me, brushing against my prostate with almost every touch. "You couldn't wait half an hour?" he asks, voice low and dark. Commanding. I only know three different Gabriels: when he's being a snooty professional, when he's relaxed, and when he wants to absolutely fucking ravage me. I'm getting the third one tonight.

I don't reply; I just turn around and try to pull his shirt off without unbuttoning it first—which doesn't work—and kiss him with as much intensity as I can. "I wanna ride you," I declare.

Gabriel unbuckles his belt. "Not before you do me a favor."

For once I'm not up for blowing him. I just want him inside me. I just want his hands gripping me tight and the feeling of his pelvis hitting my ass hard. I want the full feeling of his thick cock inside me.

"Can't we just fuck?" I ask exhaustedly. Gabriel stares at me for a good five seconds before breaking out into the biggest smile I've seen from him thus far.

"Well, Nancy. Indeed we can," he chuckles. I roll my eyes but help him pull his pants off anyway before shoving him back onto the couch. "We can't go to your room...?"

I shake my head. "My room's a pigsty. Plus, I'm really into you right now. And—well actually it'd probably be better to ride you on my bed, but—"

"Okay! Okay, I get it, Geezus," Gabriel interrupts.

"Let's go to my room," I finally decide, grabbing his hand and dragging him along.

Gabriel picks me up, practically slating me against the wall. "It's not messy in here at all."

"I can barely understand what you're saying."

"It's actually really clean in here, Zeke," he says, articulating each word.

"Can you fuck me like this? Like, am I too heavy? I know I have heavy legs—" Gabriel interrupts me with a kiss. "What?"

"Could you imagine if we worked together? We'd never get anything done," he chuckles lowly. He licks my bottom lip and hikes me up so my legs can comfortably wrap around his waist. "Okay, I don't know if this is going to work but we're gonna try." Before I can say anything else, Gabriel shoves his tongue in my mouth and coats lube in the places that need it. Fuck he's so fucking strong... it's like he effortlessly slides me onto his cock, locking eyes with me all the way. "That feel good?"

I just nod, mouth open and eyes completely transfixed. I lock my legs around his waist and try not to shift. With ease, Gabe lifts me up and lowers me down on his dick. Not only does he keep me up without a problem, but he keeps me up with one arm and strokes my cock with his other hand.

I feel every move. In and out; slow and steady. My body accepts everything he has to offer. "Bed?" he asks. I nod. Before long, I have my hands on his chest and his hands are on my hips as I graciously bounce up and down, eyes closed. "Fuck! I always forget how big you are," I pant. Gabriel responds by laying a hard smack to my ass.

God, he really is big. Nine inches is BIG. It's huge, actually, and I just have to wonder if he wants to be with someone who can actually take his cock, or if he wants to be with ME.

I feel Gabriel's finger on my lips. "You're thinking again."

"Do you like me?" I ask, more out of breath than I thought I was. Before he can answer, I clarify. "You called me annoying and—"

"Do we have to talk about this while I'm inside you?" he asks. I stop bouncing completely. "Oh, c'mon Zeke."

"No, Gabe. I mean, you don't have to like me to fuck me. If you don't like me that's okay I guess I'd just rather you tell me upfront you know? I guess I just haven't really been in a relationship before and don't get me wrong I'm not expecting a relationship or anything—and of course you've never been with a man which is totally okay I mean if you're not attracted to men I understand—but I don't want to delve into this whole thing over your dick—"

Gabriel sits up. "What do you mean? Who told you I've never been with a man?"

I freeze in place. I go on running my mouth and let Gabriel catch me in the act. "You've never been with a man?"

"No I—don't play with me, Zeke." I ignore him, closing my eyes and throwing my head back, moaning exaggeratedly as I slowly move up and down on his cock. Gabe swiftly flips us so he's on top. "Did Jiao tell you that?"

"GOD, your dick is big. Feels so good, Baby," I whisper heatedly, wrapping my legs tighter around his waist. Gabriel isn't having it. "Okay, okay. So I can just tell. I have a... 'sense' about it. It's not a big deal." Gabriel ponders on the subject for a while.

"I'm not inexperienced," he declares.

"Prove it."

He's proven it already. Five times now. I just want the Gabriel I got the first time. The one that spanked me without asking. The one that had no idea who I was but shoved his cock down my throat anyway. I accept his intense kiss and try not to cry out too loudly as he pounds into me full force. Fuck, it hurts good. It always hurts so good. I feel every detail of his amazing cock as I bite my lip, trying not to explode with every fucking thrust. I don't even touch my cock because I know he can make me cum by fucking me alone.

Just as I'm getting into the rhythm (and losing enough breath that I'd usually go for my inhaler), Gabriel pulls out swiftly. "Turn over." I comply. Only Gabriel can make my open, exposed asshole feel so needy. "You fuckin' want it?"

"Oh FUCK yes, Gabe," I pant. Before he slides in again, he grabs the extra packet of lube, but not before smacking my ass, causing me to shiver and moan his name. I enjoy the softness of his touch as he slathers himself and my ass in lube.

"Dime que soy inexperto... Me reiría si no fuera tan caliente..." Gabriel's mumbling under his breath. Oh my GOD I never even considered that he may be bilingual. I don't know what he's saying but geezus... "God, you drive me crazy—"

"You speak Spanish?" I ask.

"Sí, y puedo hablar Francés," he responds.

"I have no idea what you're saying."

"Voy a joderte."

"Can I call you Papi? Is that racist?"

Gabriel ignores me, instead sliding the head of his cock inside me. He doesn't waste any time. I can hear him grunt with every thrust. I can feel every inch of his cock and I'm a moaning, whining mess beneath him. I could do this every week. At this moment, I could do this every day. The feeling of our bodies fitting together like puzzle pieces, this mutual, sexual connection we have every time his hands are on me is something I want for a long time.

Fuck, I'm close, fuck I'm so close—

"I'm close," Gabriel says aloud. That makes both of us. I start stroking my cock and he's squeezing my hips so hard I'm going to bruise again. I can feel it. "Ah! Zeke, Baby I'm so close."

Oh, I just can't help it. I smile into my pillow and moan out an exasperated 'Papi', just to see what he'll do. I hear him grunt once before the warm spurts fill my ass.

He likes that. Oh my god, he likes that. I figured out his kink.

Gabriel fucks me slowly as I jerk off for the next thirty seconds. And to make sure I come right, he spanks me while I do it. We flip over and lay next to each other on my soiled bedspread. I definitely need help breathing, but it can wait for now. I inhale the now-familiar musk that is purely Gabriel and roll over to kiss his shoulder, his collarbone, his neck. "Was that good, Papi?"

"Don't do this to me," he groans. Laughing, I kiss him, letting him taste his own sweat on my lips. "I'm not the one getting spanked."

"But I'll admit to loving it," I argue.

"Just don't say it anymore."

----

Gabriel uses one of my unopened toothbrushes in the bathroom while I dig through a box of clothing I was giving away. My older brother, David, is just as big as Gabriel and gave me some clothes. I don't know why he thought I might be able to grow seven inches and fit into them, but it was the only 'nice' thing he did for me after the family found out about my sexuality.

It's midnight, and I don't want Gabriel to have to wake up too early to drive back to his place. House... apartment...

"Hey, do you have a house or an apartment?" I ask. I hear the water turn off in the bathroom, and Gabe is in my room in the next few seconds.

"Apartment. My house is back in California."

"And Jiao?"

"She lives with me at the moment. Why?"

"Just something on my mind." I pull a blue t-shirt and a pair of sleep pants from the box, and make sure to straighten it back up. Admittedly, it bothers me that they're living together, but I have no right to say anything. "These are some of my brother's clothes, and I'll never grow into them, so here." Gabriel gives me a funny look. "It's okay, really."

Gabriel strips out of the pants he put on and slides into the pajamas. "You have ADHD?"

I frown. "Yeah... if it bothers you I'm sorry—"

"Oh, god no. It doesn't bother me in the slightest... do you only have ADHD?" Gabriel sits on the (now clean) bed next to me and kisses below my ear.

"Yeah... I mean I'm sure there's tons wrong with me but I only take medication for ADHD... is it annoying?"

"No, Zeke," he chuckles. I reach to turn off the lamp. "You don't bother me."

We lay in the dark, side-by-side. I'm sure he's drifting off to sleep, but my mind can't stop racing. And it's crazy, because even in the dark, he notices. "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing." I feel him sit up, and before I can react, his fingers gently run through my hair. "Everything."

"I didn't mean to yell at you earlier. I'm just really... upset. I'm sorry I've been distant and... unreachable for the past few days. I don't want us to stop whatever we're doing," he says quietly, and I feel his hand on the small of my back.

"I was an asshole about Sean Freeman," I say, turning around to face him. "I don't know why I thought it'd be okay to act that way."

"Sean... oh. I don't give a shit about him," he chuckles. "I... are you and Miss Shannon Briggs workplace acquaintances?"

"She's a close friend of mine... why?" I ask, taking Gabriel's hand in mine.

"Hypothetically, say she were being harassed at work. And she told you about it. And you know the proper process is to go through reporting the behavior and having meetings and all of that bullshit that doesn't work... would you jump the gun a little? Take it all the way up to the authorities?"

I lay there, motionless. Everything is unravelling all at once. "I'd probably fuck up the person that was bothering her in the first place."

hero101
hero101
229 Followers