Work Day Fun

Story Info
Christina has fun at work.
1.1k words
3.92
96.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be another tiring and boring day at work but I was determined to change that that day as my New Year resolution was to be adventurous and daring. Hi! I’m Christina, a Chinese girl with a 36-27-35 measurement and C cup tits. Standing at 4ft 6 inches and weighing about 90 pounds, my tits are ample for my size plus they have hyper-sensitive nipples.

Everyday I wear my white cotton t-shirt with my company logo on it with a pair of Espirit pants that clung to my body so tight that it looks like I’m not wearing anything. Normally whenever I wear my normal panties my panty lines are very obvious and after some washing my white t-shirt has become more and more useless in hiding whatever design and color of my bra. This took to my attention when I planned for this day of adventure.

On this day I wore no bra while I put on a pair of mesh thong panties on. The material is so soft and thin, not to mention being mesh, it would be see-thru and also clinging to my skin when I put it on. This would create the effect of not wearing any panties when I put on my pair of Espirit pants. I drove to the mall where I worked and was careful to put on a jacket before I got off and walked to my shop.

Once there I was up to the usual routine of opening the shop and setting everything up, doing all this while still wearing my jacket. Instantly I regretted that because immediately I felt hot and sweaty. This was bad news and the sweat would make my t-shirt even more see-thru. I quickly took off my jacket and hoped that it would dry before my co-worker Lee came in. I took it off and went to check out how I looked in front of the mirror. I was very excited and scared at what I saw. My dark nipples were a clear sight and my pants were smooth on my skin, as though I was wearing nothing. My excitement caused my nipples to harden and it started to protrude out of my t-shirt. I quickly started cleaning up the place to prepare for work.

Lee came soon and he was, as usual, not really sensing my existence but boy was he in for a surprise. I was only working half a shift that day so that’s why I had this plan going. I don’t think I could last the whole day without at least masturbating and I wasn’t going to either do it in his presence or have his stick his dick into my virgin pussy.

So I was cleaning and some areas required me to stretch up high while I’m standing on a ladder and I could feel the tail of my shirt rise up. Lee was just walking up and down pretending to be busy when he caught some action. Immediately he started mopping beside the ladder while trying to get a glimpse of my tits. Of course I was more than obliged to tease him so I tried to stretch myself further and this cause a big gap between my shirt and my body. He was practically shoving his head into that gap to have a look.

I gave him some time to enjoy the view before moving back down. He then pretended to be working hard mopping the floor. I stood in front of him, purposely pushing my chest out to further protrude my nipples and chatted with him for a while. He tried hard but in the end he was just plain staring at my erect nipples while just answering ‘yup’ or ‘ahuh’ for every question that I asked. I was having fun. Then when he was working on some paperwork at the counter, I came over to rub salt to injury. He was doing paperwork mainly because he wanted to hide his bulge in his pants. But I was not going to let him have a moment’s rest. I went over to him and stood before him. While tugging at my collar I exclaimed how hot it was. Actually it wasn’t but I had something in mind. He was once again fixated at me, while I fanned myself by tugging my shirt. Then I proceeded to unbutton the three buttons on my shirt which is from my collar to the middle of my chest and then continued fanning. The normally prim and proper work uniform has become a bit of a show of cleavage. I pretended to become interested in the paperwork and bent down with my legs straight to read what he was doing. My shirt fell forward and he had an unobstructed view of my mounds and nipples. His face was really a sight as his mouth was opened wide and I think he didn’t even blink for a minute or two. I saw the bulge in his pants grew larger. I didn’t know he had such a big package, maybe I could let him have a go sometime. I ‘accidentally’ dropped a pen onto his crotch and went for it before he knew what was going on. But instead of grabbing the pen I grabbed his dick. He gasped and blushed, immediately pushing away from the counter. I said sorry and stood up to find that my shift was over.

I then went to the store room to change there. Coming out I was wearing a sheer white tank top with a mini skirt that only just covered my pussy. My pussy was leaking juice so I knew I had to get out of there soon before I practically raped the poor guy. He was still in his seat with his hands covering his tent. I went into the counter as well to make a call to my supervisor and I stood with my back to him and bent forward to expose my smooth, thong covered butt to him. He was sitting so close that his face was just a centimeter from my butt. My soaked thong was just covering ass crack and I was sure the smell got to him. I made my call and backed up into his face and he gasped. I bent down before him one last time to let him check out my boobs and passed on to him out supervisor’s orders, though he was not listening, before wriggling my ass out of there.

I got to my car as fast as I could and back home to my bed where I masturbated several times till my lust was satisfied. I need to do this again.