Work Party Heats Up

Story Info
Cassidy finds courage to speak to the guy she works with.
2.6k words
3.67
14.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the room and suddenly everything else stopped; all she could see was him. He passed through the crowded party effortlessly, almost as if he was floating. To Cassidy, he was the embodiment of perfection. If only he knew I existed, she thought, and just when she was biting her lip, he looked her way and smiled. Cassidy straightened up and immediately smiled back while absent mindedly touching her perfectly curled brown hair.

Her breathing stopped and then the people in the room suddenly started moving again, "He is aware of my existence," she mutters softly under her breath.

Jessica elbowed her in the sides, "What did you just say?"

Cassidy just shakes her head, "Oh nothing!" Her eyes are undeniably staring straight at Jordan, and Jessica knows just what is passing through her mind; the hot guy that works in her building is here, and she cannot think straight around him.

Cassidy sips her drink almost too frequently, she is getting a little tipsy and although she is aware, she doesn't stop. She needs the liquid courage that is now coursing through her body. She needs so desperately to half stumble across the room and go talk to him. Dammit Cassidy, just do it already! And with that thought she downs her drink in one gulp and hops off her stool and starts pushing her way through the overly crowded banquet hall. Before she gets all the way over there Jordan already has his eyes on her.

Jason stares across the room; that quiet girl from the third floor is coming to talk to me, she must know how fucking sexy she looks in that little blue dress. She notices him eyeing her, and she shyly smiles and slows down, her face is a look of terror but she doesn't stop walking towards him, absolutely nothing can stop her now.

"Hello, Cassidy. You look wonderful this evening," Jason coos into her ear with a hug. He feels her body tighten against him, like that small brush of contact was enough to send her over the edge. If only she knew what I could do to her body, she wouldn't have came over here.

Cassidy's whole body is on fire when she stammers, "Uh, hhh-hello Jordan," back into his ear. She smiles to herself, he smells divine. His body is just as hard as she imagined it would be. When he pulls away from the hug, his fiercely blue eyes lock onto hers and everything that was tethering her to this planet has now let go and now she is floating with him. "You have no idea how long I have been meaning to come introduce my-- wait, you knew my name, how did you know my name?" she looks at him puzzled.

He laughs, "I like to know the names of the people who can potentially be working in my office, especially the cute ones," he winks at her.

Cassidy sucks in her breath and blushes at the word, she honestly cannot believe that the should-have-been-a-Calvin-Klein-model just called her cute. She looks down at herself, she does not have the best of bodies, but she had the ass that any guy could dream of; I am decent at best, she thinks.

"Are you going to say anything Cassidy?" Jordan tries to get her to look up at him.

"Oh, well, as I was walking over here, I thought that this conversation was going to go...bad. I did not at all expect you to call me cute, but I am glad you think so," she manages to get out before whispering, "thank you."

Jordan looks around the room and assesses that there is far too many people here for him to offer Cassidy what he wants to. He politely nods as if to say you're welcome and almost shyly squeaks out, "Would you like to go someplace more quiet?" He offers Cassidy his hand and as she grabs it he takes her out of the building and to the foyer of the building.

Cassidy looks at Jordan puzzled, "why did you take me out of the party?"

"I need to tell you something, it is sort of an offer..so maybe explain is a better word. But you must know that this is not something you have to agree to. And I most definitely do not want you to be afraid of me.." he looks about the room. Cassidy looks over his overall posture, he looks almost timid, maybe I should be afraid.

"Wha-what is it that you want to offer me?" she stammers and looks him dead in the eye. I am not backing down from this.

"I am almost positive that you have not heard this about me because I tend to keep my private life just that, private. But seeming as though you look like the type of girl who may be interested.." he trails off. Jordan just stares at Cassidy, he does not know if he should continue. "Will you let me do as I please with you, Cassidy? Can I take you in every way imaginable? Will you be my good little slut?"

Cassidy stares at him in bewilderment but she smiles. How could he have known I am submissive? It has to be because he is a Dom himself, he must have some sort of radar. A small smile spreads across her lips as she whispers, "yes, Jordan, I will be your good little slut."

Jordan just smiles back and without saying a word grabs her hand and leads her to his car. On the walk to the car nothing is said, and once in the car they do not speak either but the tension is building between them something fierce. Cassidy fidgets with the hem of her dress as Jordan drives well over the speed limit. He must be very eager to get me home, and I guess I am just as eager. She already feels herself getting aroused, the dampness of her pussy making her panties stick to her, she squirms a bit against his leather seat that is awfully cold against her skin. Cassidy welcomes the cold though, it is keeping her head clear.

As Jordan turns down his street his anticipation grows as his pants begin to get a little tighter, he tries to get his mind off of it, he wants his size to be a surprise to Cassidy. I cannot wait to see the look on her face when she sees my massive cock. He smiles to himself and Cassidy notices, she smiles to herself, "do we need to discuss anything before we become too naked to think things through?"

Jordan looks over at her in the passenger seat fiddling with her dress that has now crept well up her thigh, she is the embodiment of sexy he thinks to himself before saying, "not unless there is anything you think I should know."

She ponders on that thought for a second, "no, I am pretty sure there is nothing I want to say." Her heart starts to flutter when they turn into the driveway of one of the most luxurious not overly sized houses she has seen. He steps out of the car and she immediately follows, half running in her spiky little heels, her anticipation is about to toss her over the edge all by itself.

Jordan unlocks the front door and lets her in first before following her in and shutting the door behind her. He looks at Cassidy and firmly commands, "strip; to your heels and panties only and follow me."

Cassidy obediently takes off her dress and bra and sets them on top of her bag by the door and follows in toe with Jordan to his bedroom where he lights a large candle. He motions of her to lie on the bed and pulls out some bondage tape and binds her hands up above her head, stretching her body out for him to see. He starts to leave the room but turns around and says, "stay, I will be right back," and with that he leaves the room.

Cassidy lies on the bed, hands bound above her head, still in her black lace panties and little black heels. I must look damn good right now. She wiggles her hips slightly against the bed, and when Jordan walks back in with a cup of ice, her hips stop moving altogether, but her nipples immediately become erect. Jordan kneels on the bed beside her and places the cup of ice on his nightstand, he reaches into the cup and takes out a cube. He places it against her lips, then down her chin, and to the hollow of her neck where he makes little circle and the water starts to pool. He removes the ice cube and gently sucks the water off her skin before tracing the cube between her breasts and then to each nipple. Pressing the cube against her little nipples to chill them off and have them stand even more erect than they already are.

Her body is fucking divine he thinks to himself as he puts the almost all the way melted cube into her mouth. He reaches into the cup for another and goes back to teasing her nipples, then slowly drags the ice cube along the midline of Cassidy's stomach to her navel, where he circles that before giving her the rest of this cube and grabbing another. This cube trails up and down her inner thighs, he sees how already visibly wet she is through her panties. With that he grabs the candle and slowly drips wax onto her breasts; first down her cleavage and then making a little swirl pattern to her nipples on each breast. Cassidy moans softly with the heat of the wax warming her body and then arches her back as he runs the wax down her belly and thighs. Looking down at her body, pleased with his work, he stands and sets the candle down simultaneously.

Jordan looks Cassidy straight in the eye and says, "you are going to suck my cock now." She nods and watches him pull off his shirt, undoes his belt and pulls it off lying it next to her, and then pulls his pants down. Cassidy's eyes widen when she sees his bulge, it is absolutely huge. Jordan smiles, getting the satisfaction of seeing her reaction just of his bulge, he pulls his briefs down slowly until he kicks them off. He kneels beside her on the bed and Cassidy rolls onto her side so she can bring his throbbing cock into her mouth.

She greedily licks around the head of his cock before wrapping her lips around his cock and taking as much of the length of him into her throat as she can possibly take. She whimpers and chokes a little bit when she has him almost in but that does not stop her, she keeps pushing him further in, until his whole cock is sheathed in her throat. Jordan sighs as his cock disappears into her throat and his hands bundle up her hair and assist her in sucking his cock. She starts moaning from pleasing him and he cannot take it any longer.

Jordan turns cassidy onto her stomach and pulls off her panties. He unbinds her hands just to tie them behind her back with more bondage tape and then does the same to her ankles. Cassidy's ass and perfect little pussy is now exposed to him and he spanks her right cheek once very hard, and then her left, before plunging two of his fingers into her wetness and she cries out at the sudden intrusion. As his fingers slowly work her pussy he reaches for his bottle of lube and dripping it onto her ass and then massaging it in with his other hand. Once he has worked her up to having one of his fingers in her ass he adds another, and once she is moaning Jordan knows that he can introduce the plug he has. As he lubes that up and starts pushing it into her ass he spanks her some more, "you will count these."

And with his first strike to her right cheek she squeaks, "one" The second blow coming to the left as he pushes the plug a little farther in, "two" The next one on her right cheek again, the plug halfway in now, Cassidy moans "three" He pushes the plug all the way in and with that he spanks her left cheek with such force her body bucks against it, Cassidy screams "four"

Jordan starts to rub out her now red ass, soothing the sting ever so slightly. "Now Cassidy," he declares in just louder than whispers, "I am going to take you." With that Cassidy feels the head of his cock pressing against her, and as she wiggles he finally enters her dripping wet pussy. At first Jordan just teases her, putting only a few inches in and pushing in and out of her slowly, until finally he was pressed hips to ass against her. She was moving her hips in turn with his thrusts and he could feel her orgasm building, so he stops. "You will not cum without my permission, do you understand slut?" Jordan firmly states.

"Yes, Sir," Cassidy replies. With that small little gesture, Jordan loses it. He starts to thrust himself so deep into Cassidy that her whole body is visibly rocking with him and she can hardly keep herself steady whilst laying on her chest, but she moans louder than she has before. Jordan feels himself getting so very close to cumming deep inside of her, but he wants it to last a little longer, he unbinds her ankles and pushes her flat on her stomach, her left leg bent and to the side. He straddles her right leg and slowly dips his throbbing cock back into her pussy, one hand firmly gripping her perfect ass, the other moving the plug in small little circles in her ass and the occasional thrusting it in and out of her ass.

With all this stimulation her whole body begins to quiver and she whimpers, "may I please cum, Sir?" Cassidy is now very visibly shaking, he can tell that she can no longer hold back the impending orgasm, and to be fair, neither could he.

Jordan grabs her ass cheek even harder as he thrusts at a steady pace but as far as he can possibly go in her little pussy. He starts to feel his orgasm build to the point of no return and with one simple command, "cum now Cassidy," they both explode around each other. Cassidy's cries are enough to get a noise complaint from the neighbors a mile down the road and Jordan is breathlessly groaning with her. He thrusts all the way through both of their orgasms and before pulling out, unbinds her hands.

Jordan rolls off of her and lies down on his side facing the back of the most gorgeous woman he has even gotten his hands on, and she was an absolutely sensational fuck. After a good while of laying there together, wrapped up in each other Cassidy turns to face him and kisses him lightly on the lips. Jordan realizes that that was their first kiss and feels so bad that he grabs her face and kisses her hard on the lips for a good while until she has to push him away.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she smiles at him trying to catch her breath.

"Of course I did," Jordan smiles back at her, "what do you say we go get you cleaned up?" He hops out of the bed and offers Cassidy his hand.