Work Retreat Gone Terribly Wrong Ch. 01

Story Info
She joins her boyfriend at his weekend work retreat.
5k words
4.37
113k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is very clearly categorized as non-consensual, so if you're not into it don't read it (and sure as hell don't comment on it telling me I'm messed up in the head). Thanks!***

She didn't expect to receive an invitation to her boyfriend's weekend work retreat, but there it was. Russell, her significant other of barely over a year, had just asked if she would join him, 10 of his male coworkers and their respective wives for a 3 day/2 night stay in the mountains. He worked for a local construction company whose business had taken off almost immediately after coming to the market and his boss was organizing the company's 1st annual retreat for all the salesmen to celebrate their success and 1 year anniversary.

"Take Friday off work and come with me, babe, please," Russell begged his beautiful girlfriend. He gave her his best pouting face and looked down at her small frame. At 6' tall he towered almost a foot over her.

"I don't know, Russell. Don't you think it will be weird if I come?" she asked.

"Not at all, all the guys are bringing their wives. It will be weird if you DON'T come!" There was no doubt in his mind, Leila his girlfriend would be the hottest woman at the retreat. He never passed up an opportunity to show off his girl so there was no way he was going to let Leila pass this trip up. His two sales buddies, Ben and Joe, also had pretty wives, but neither of them came close to his Leila. Her Asian ethnicity blessed her with dark oval shaped eyes, a smooth olive complexion and long brown hair that caressed her shoulders and covered her breasts.

"I promise it will be 100% cool if you come. Jordan already told me he expected you to be there and I've got a King-sized bed just calling our name!" Russell continued, hoping to convince her. "Jordan also said we have credits for the resort spa and he rented a yacht to take out on the lake Saturday morning!" He was sure this was enough to sway her. Jordan, his boss, had gone over-the-top planning the retreat. He was eager to show off his newfound success.

"Ok ok, let's do it! That all sounds amazing!" Leila happily agreed. It sounded like a weekend of pampering.

The weekend of the retreat finally arrived and Russell loaded their weekender luggage into the trunk of his SUV. They hit the road to start the 4 hour drive straight to the mountains of Alberta. Russell listened to hours of Fantasy Football podcasts and Leila slept or found new recipes/projects to pin on Pinterest. She couldn't wait to arrive at the mountain resort and put those spa credits to use. Summer was almost over, you could feel the air getting crisper, but that didn't stop her from packing a string bikini and shorts in addition to her more reasonable clothing, jeans and sweaters. As she drifted in and out of sleep, she gazed across the center console at Russell and fell in love with him all over again. His beard was trimmed short and she noticed his strong jaw. His piercing blue eyes stared directly ahead at the ever winding road as he concentrated on driving safely while also listening to draft and line-up tips playing from his weekly sports show.

They finally pulled up to the resort entrance and valeted Russell's SUV. Leila hopped out of the front seat and quickly readjusted her clothing. She was wearing a pair of white shorts and a black spaghetti strap tank top. Russell grabbed their bags from the trunk and tossed his keys to the kid at the valet stand. He wrapped his free arm around her small waist and together they approached the check-in desk.

The resort lobby was gorgeous. 'Jordan must have picked the most expensive resort within a 1000 mile radius,' Russell thought to himself. Only employed for a mere 6 months, he didn't realize just how successful Jordan's business had become. The resort looked like a mansion for royalty. As they approached the large marble check-in desk, they were greeted with glasses of champagne. Their bags were taken by a bellhop and they were lead into the "Cascade Mountain" conference room. As the heavy double doors opened, Russell and Leila joined the other salesmen and their wives for a beautifully set up happy hour. They made their way to the closest bar and Russell grinned as every man turned his head slightly in their direction, clearly checking out his Asian arm candy.

They stood at the bar as the young female bartender mixed up a dirty martini with two olives and a vodka tonic. Leila rarely drank hard liquor, but had a weakness for martinis. It was a weekend retreat after all so she decided to live it up. She was taking a sip of her drink when she heard a deep voice conversing with her boyfriend.

"And who is this beautiful young lady?" the stranger asked.

"Jordan, meet my girlfriend, Leila. Leila, this is my boss." Russell proudly introduced his lover.

"Oh yes, Jordan!" She exclaimed happily, "I've heard so much about you, Russell absolutely loves working for your company and I'm so glad I finally get to meet you!" He was much younger than she had anticipated. He couldn't have been much older than Russell, she guessed he was in his mid-30s. He had caramel colored eyes that matched the color of his hair and scruffy beard. 'He must be a former construction worker himself,' Leila thought to herself as she eyed him up and down, taking in his large frame and broad shoulders.

Jordan on the other hand was awestruck. Not only was the woman standing before him gorgeous with a beautiful body, she had a smile that made his knees weak and his dick twitch in his khaki shorts. He thought all Asian women were beautiful, but had never been with one sexually. He was drawn to their submissive nature, he himself always being a dominant man in the sheets. His imagination wandered as he pictured her tied down to his hotel bed, begging and pleading him not to fuck her, but knowing secretly that she wanted it.

"Well, its great to finally meet you too. I only wish we had met sooner," he smirked. "I expect you both to let loose this weekend - what happens in the mountains, stays in the mountains," he joked and winked at Leila.

Russell noticed his wink. It made him uneasy, but he quickly dismissed the thought when Jordan excused himself and made rounds talking with the other salesmen and their wives. They decided to join Ben and Joe at the bar and ordered a few more rounds. Leila laughed while getting caught up with their wives, Clare and Julie. The three couples had become very close over the past few months; Russell, Ben and Joe were all hired at the same time and were often referred to as the company's latest "pledges." Russell caught his mates eyeing up his woman on several occasions and often wondered if their wives noticed.

"How ya feeling light-weight?" Ben teased her as she stumbled back to her seat from the bar. "Need another martini?"

"Don't get her too drunk, I want to take advantage of her before she passes out," Russell joked.

When they were all good and buzzed for a Friday afternoon, they decided to venture down to the spa and take advantage of their credits. Of course the fabulous resort had a Grade A spa. Not only was there a gym and indoor swimming pool, there was a full service nail salon, massage parlor with sound proof rooms, a seasonal room that was half sauna half imitation winter and a makeup/hair salon. Leila was the only one interested in a massage. She decided to treat herself to a 90 minute massage while the others departed to take advantage of the sauna, whirlpool hot tub and seasonal room. Russell gave her a quick kiss goodbye then smacked her little bubble butt as she turned to walk towards the check in counter. Her masseuse was a young man who led her to a dimly lit room that smelled of lavender with grey padded walls. When he excused himself to give her privacy, she stripped off her shorts and top then placed them in a neatly folded pile on the dresser. She chose to go braless and panty-less that day, which she felt was a wise decision for the road trip, but a poor decision for getting rubbed down by a strange young man. She jumped onto the massage table and laid on her back staring up at the ceiling. The room was chilly but the heated blanket was starting to warm up. She looked down at her naked body to admire her tits. Her nipples were already erect. They looked like little brown pencil erasers pointing up at the ceiling. She grabbed a nipple in between her thumbs and forefingers to give them a slight tug and twist. She had cum from rough nipple stimulation several times, her hard little buds were very sensitive but loved to be abused. She pulled the satin sheet over her naked body then carefully placed the complimentary satin eye mask over her eyes with the elastic band wrapped around the back of her head.

As Leila was getting settled in her room, Jordan was also at the spa tipping her masseuse, bribing him to gain access to Leila's room in private for the next 90 mins. He planned to make his fantasies become a reality for the next hour and a half. Someone needed to test how "sound-proof" the walls really were. The young masseuse happily accepted his $200 bribe and left the spa to take an extra extra long break. Jordan had been watching Leila since he laid eyes on her. Even as he paraded around the conference room, obligated to meet his employees and the many couples in attendance, he was always glancing over to wherever Leila was - ordering another martini, tossing her full head of hair back as she laughed with her girlfriends, stumbling to the bar for another drink - he was drunk off lust for this woman. He had to have her, he had to know what her pussy felt like around his massive dick. He was 8" when rock hard and couldn't stop obsessing about raping her tiny holes with his huge cock. He saw opportunity when her pack deserted the bar and headed to the spa, so he followed. He thanked his lucky stars when Leila separated from her pack and headed to the massage parlor alone, so he followed.

Now he was entering Leila's room, quietly closing the door and locking the deadbolt shut with a key.

"In order to make this the most relaxing massage experience for you," Jordan disguised his voice, "are there any areas where you feel you're holding the most tension?"

"Well my quads and glutes get sore from jogging, it'd be great if you could focus there," Leila replied.

Jordan made his way over to the dresser where bottles of oil were spread out and hurriedly covered his strong hands in lavender scented oil. He noticed her clothes laying on top and grabbed her tank top from the pile then shoved it in his shorts pocket.

He walked over to the table where she was laying face up and admired her tiny little body. Her hard nipples poked through the thin satin sheet making him resist the urge to bite down on each one. He put both hands around her slim neck as he caressed her skin with oil, working his hands around her neck, down her shoulders and finally down to her chest. He gently massaged the top of her chest adding more pressure and genuinely massaging her tight muscles when he heard a moan of pleasure escape through her lips. He loved that she was enjoying herself but he was distracted by the hard tips pointing through the thin sheet covering her naked body, he wanted to see her tits. He slowly pulled the top of the sheet from her chest to her flat stomach exposing her breasts to the air conditioned room.

"Ummm, what are you doing??" Leila asked.

"Your luxury massage experience includes tension relief of your chest and breast muscle tissue. If it makes you uncomfortable, we can skip this portion..."

"Oh, that sounds interesting. Umm, sure, why not," she replied. She was embarrassed at her erect nipples but figured she could blame it on the AC and not the slight aching feeling developing in the pit of her sex.

'This chick is already acting like a whore and I've only just begun,' Jordan thought to himself. She was about to let a strange man massage her beautiful firm tits. 'I should make her my weekend whore, ready for me to fuck at all times,' his dirty thoughts continued. The idea of having a rape slut at his beck and call made his dick twitch in his shorts again and he felt blood rush to the tip of his cock, growing longer by the second.

His hands returned to the top of her chest as he rubbed the muscles under her collarbone and continued farther down south to the curve of her breasts. Her nipples were even more erect, begging to be touched, flicked, bitten, abused. His hands traced along the sides of her breasts then cupped one in each hand. He began to squeeze her tit flesh, gripping and molesting them roughly. He knocked the wind out of her chest as he continued to massage her perfectly round pert globes.

"Unhhh, unnhhhh, ohhhh," she moaned as he continued the "luxury" breast massage. For anyone else, the massage would have been considered brutal, but Leila absolutely loved being manhandled. Russell loved making her cum by abusing her tits and clamping her nipples, she would scream and wiggle around to escape his teeth as he bite down on her hard buds while she coated his cock with cum. Now a complete stranger was molesting her body roughly and she felt her pussy walls begin to contract slowly.

Jordan began to slap her tits watching them bounce around on her chest. Her olive skin quickly turned red. 'I can't believe she's letting me abuse her like this,' he thought to himself. She must truly be a slut. He used both hands to grab her nipples and pulled them from her body.

"Ohhhh, ohhh my gooooddd, ahh that feels amazing," she moaned.

'What the fuck,' he though to himself. 'I'm being purposefully rough with her and she's loving it. I wonder if her and Russell get freaky like this all the time,' he wondered.

He was now doing anything and everything to inflict as much pain as possible to her breasts. With his right hand he grabbed her right nipple and yanked it almost two inches from her chest. With his left hand he reached out and slapped her right tit as it was pulled from her chest. He watched her tit meat bounce underneath her taut nipple and continued to slap her as he twisted the hard nub.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh that hurts so good, yessss," she moaned loudly, her inhibitions tossed out the sound proof door. He eyes were still covered by the eye mask so her sense of touch was heightened.

He alternated to her left breast, wanting to abuse her left tit and nipple just as much as her right tit. She was writhing on top of the massage table, trying to escape his rough hands while at the same time arching her back to offer her breasts up to him submissively. Her pussy was soaked. She could feel moisture between her small vagina lips and felt a puddle of sex juices forming on the table beneath her. An orgasm was building up, there was no denying it. Every time he pinched or twisted her nipples, pleasure shocks rippled through her breasts then shot down her body to her gspot and clit. She couldn't let this strange man see her cum during a massage, how embarrassing! She was still under the impression a spa employee was pleasuring her, not her boyfriend's boss!

Jordan could tell she was on the brink of an orgasm. He couldn't believe his luck. He found a beautiful Asian woman who loved to be treated roughly, who was also submissive and could cum from nipple play?! Right then in that moment, he wanted nothing more than to watch her body writhe from a mind blowing nipple induced orgasm, so he again reached out with both hands to grab a nipple between each thumb and forefinger, then continued the brutal pinching, pulling and twisting of her nipples.

The rough nipple stimulation finally broke down the sexual wall she put up to prevent her from having a mind blowing orgasm in front of this stranger. She came, hard. She was literally yelling at the top of her lungs "Ohhhh FUUUUCKKKK!! Yesssss, abuse my little nipples baby, fuuuuuckkkk that feels so good!!!"

Jordan couldn't help himself. He needed to get his dick wet. Her little body had jerked around on the table so much that the satin sheet fell completely to the floor, exposing her completely naked body and shaved pussy. As her orgasmed continued, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the tank top he stole from the dresser earlier then quickly coupled her wrists and wrapped the thin material around them several times to tie in a knot. She was still coming down from her orgasm when she realized her hands were bound.

"What the hell?!" She shouted. "Let me go!!"

Jordan watched as she struggled to free her hands from the tight restraints. He unbuckled his belt and pulled it from the belt loops of his shorts. Pinning her back down to the table, he wrapped the belt under the massage table and around her waist then buckled her in. She couldn't move her waist or hips. She was still blindfolded by the eye mask and started to panic. Every minute that went by, she was losing mobility, first her arms, now her torso. Now her arms were being pulled up above her head and pinned down. The masseuse slowly pulled the eye mask from her head and used it to tie her already restrained wrists to the wooden bar underneath the head of the massage table. She was now completely immobile from the hips up, laying face up on the table, arms pinned above her, back arched, tits pushed out and pussy soaking wet. Her eyes only took a second to adjust to the dimly lit room.

"JORDAN!? Wha, whaaa, what are you doing?!?!" Leila yelled when she realized her masseuse wasn't a spa employee at all. It was her boyfriend's well respected boss!

"Well hello little one," he teased. "I can tell you're having as much fun as I am!"

"This isn't fun, this is sexual assault! Please just let me go now and I'll pretend like this never happened, Russell doesn't have to know about any of this..."

"Yeah, I bet you don't want Russell to know you had a body shaking orgasm while I abused those tits. What a slut he'd think you are-"

"I'm not a slut!" She yelled at him.

He walked to the other end of the table and stuck a finger between her pussy lips, not even penetrating her hole, and coated his finger with her cum. "Your pussy begs to differ. You have the sluttiest pussy I've ever seen, so why don't we give your hole exactly what it's aching for?"

He removed his polo shirt and tossed it to the floor. His shorts were unbuttoned and he dropped them along with his boxer briefs to the floor. His 8" fully erect cock sprung to attention, finally free from his shorts. Leila's eyes opened wide as she stared as his huge member. He looked to be an inch maybe two longer than Russell and was much thicker. He walked towards her face to use the pedals under the table to adjust the height. He watched her body fidget trying to escape as the table lowered until her mouth was lined up with his cock.

"Open wide," he smiled her at.

"Never, just please let me g-" she tried to finish her sentence but was interrupted as his cock was jammed into her mouth.

He reached out with one hand and grabbed her throat, choking her with enough force to get his point across. "If I feel any teeth, I'll choke you out completely, you got it bitch?"

Leila's windpipe was stuffed full so she nodded her head in agreeance. His cock was already coated in her saliva and he began fucking in and out of her mouth, gently at first then picking up speed. She couldn't believe this was happening. What was she going to tell Russell?? He was definitely the jealous type and had accused her of cheating several times before, even though they were baseless accusations. She loved Russell and would never cheat on him. Now here she was, cumming for his boss almost on command and taking his rock hard dick in her slutty mouth.

"Oh yeah, you can deep throat a cock, can't you slut?" Jordan snarled as he began to pick up the pace, slamming his cock down her throat, holding it all the way in for 5 seconds then continuing her brutal face fuck. She was choking on his cock and the tight confines of her throat kept massaging his long prick. He could tell she was an expert cocksucker. He pulled his cock out and watched the bulge in her throat contract. It was time to take her pussy. He didn't want to blow his load down her throat, maybe another time.

12