Work Study Ch. 04

Story Info
Layla takes her first class - cunnilingus.
3.1k words
4.51
84.9k
28

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kammakazi
kammakazi
102 Followers

When I entered the classroom for my very first class, I was surprised that it did not look very different from a regular high school classroom. Rather than desks, there were rows of tables filling the mundane room. Light filtered in through the windows, and florescent overhead lights gave the room a greenish tint. I glanced around the room trying to figure out where to sit. Jasmine had left me at the entrance to the building, giving me words of encouragement as she turned to head towards the admissions building. After a few seconds, my eyes landed on Autumn. She smiled when our eyes met, and I noticed that her hair looked even more fiery red in the light from the windows. I sauntered over to her and took a seat.

"How many days have you been in this class?" I asked her, nervously looking up at the front of the room, where a large desk and table were centered below a whiteboard.

"This is my first time," she replied, "it only meets once per week." I smiled and looked down at the table. I had forgotten that Autumn had not been here much longer than me. I noticed her left leg bouncing up and down under the table. Her white stockings looked magnificent against her pale skin.

"Are you nervous?" I asked, resting my hand on her knee.

She giggled before responding, "Just a little. I have never gone down on a girl before. It seems like there's a lot to it."

I shook my head in agreement just as a tall, muscular man entered the room and stood in front of the desk. I noticed that a beautiful, lanky woman crawled behind him. She wore a black and white baby-doll with a black thong and black stockings that led down her long legs to very high heels.

"Welcome to cunnilingus," the man stated. "I'm Professor Jerald, and I'll be introducing you to the art of eating out a woman." The man gestured with his hands, and the woman crawling behind him stood up and removed her thong. I noticed that she had more hair than me, something that I had heard others refer to as a "landing strip." As she stepped out of her panties, she spread her legs and put her hands behind her head. She stood in this erect position, facing Professor Jerald.

"This is Aimee," he stated, pointing at the girl. "She is my personal assistant, my fuck toy if you will. I will be using her for demonstrations and hope that you will also practice perfecting your skills on her. When you take final exams, Aimee will help with the grading." He motioned again with his hands, and Aimee climbed onto the table in the center of the room. She positioned herself so that her feet were resting just on the edge of the table, and her sex was splayed open for all of the class to see. Her hands were positioned above her head, grasping the other edge of the table.

"When you begin pleasuring a woman, the goal is to go slowly at first," Professor Jerald said, tracing his hands up and down the inside of Aimee's thighs. "You want to build anticipation and have her wet before you even put your mouth on her." He continued to stroke her thighs as he addressed the class. "You will learn not only how to make a girl cum with your mouth, but how to please her in other ways," he said, slowing stroking her slit with one finger. His speed was painfully slow, and Aimee squirmed under his skilled hands.

"Now, does anybody want to come up here and demonstrate cunnilingus?" Professor Jerald asked the class. "Don't worry if it's your first time. I will talk you through it, and Aimee is a very good model."

I glanced around the room, avoiding eye contact with Professor Jerald. I had never performed oral sex on a woman before, and I wasn't about to volunteer to be the first. After an excruciating minute, Professor Jerald's eyes landed on me. "Hmm...what's your name in the back?" he asked.

I pretended not to notice, looking to my right and making eyes with Autumn. "I'm talking to you," he said, "the one with the beautiful green eyes."

I glanced up at him, feeling the burning in my cheeks as I replied, "Me?"

"Yes, what is your name?" he asked, gesturing for me to come towards him.

"L-Layla." I replied, trying not to let my nervousness show as I stood from my chair.

"Come on up here," he said. "Let's show these other girls how to make a woman cum."

I could feel my cheeks and neck burning red as I walked towards Aimee's body, displayed so willingly on the table. I couldn't believe I was in this predicament. To be chosen first seemed like the worst of luck, and I was unbelievably nervous about attempting to pleasure a woman with my tongue.

"Layla, have you ever performed oral sex on a woman?" Professor Jerald asked me, positioning me right in front of Aimee's splayed pussy.

"No, I have not," I replied, avoiding his lingering gaze.

"I'll walk you through it," he replied, gently pressing my shoulders towards the ground. "Here's a pillow to kneel on. The table should be just about the right height." I sunk to my knees and looked up at him, attempting to avoid looking straight into Aimee's sex.

He looked down at me and smiled. "Aimee, tell Layla what you want," he said, nodding his head towards her pussy. Apparently, he was encouraging me to look at it.

"I want her to eat me out," Aimee said, almost inaudibly.

"Oh, speak up. You can explain yourself better than that," Professor Jerald chided her. "Tell her how much you want her." He said this while lifting the hem of her baby-doll and tickling her taught stomach with the backs of his fingernails.

"Please eat my pussy," Aimee said, "I want you to put your tongue in my slit and lick me until I cum in your mouth."

"That's better," the professor said, untying the bow between her breasts that held the baby-doll together. He exposed her perfect, large breasts and began twisting her nipples between his fingers. "You heard her," he said, looking at me. "Just start by running the tip of your tongue up and down her slit."

I hesitated, not wanting to begin. Did he really think I could do this? I had never been this close to another woman's sex before. Her musty scent turned me off, and I could feel my heart racing in my chest.

"Do you need assistance?" the professor asked, leaving Aimee's breasts and coming towards me. "Let me help you," he said, lightly pushing the back of my head towards the gaping hole.

I stuck out my tongue and slowed licked her slit up and down, trying hard not to breathe in her scent. "There you go," Professor Jerald said, returning to Aimee's breasts, using his teeth to nibble at her nipples. "Keep going, just like that."

I continued pointing the tip of my tongue at her slit, moving my head up and down. Aimee moaned and shifted closer to me; my tongue involuntarily dug deeper into her. "Yes," she moaned, "like that."

"Keep going, listen to Aimee," Professor Jerald said. "She'll tell you what to do. In the meantime, let me position a camera so that the rest of the girls can see what you're doing. I almost forgot about your beautiful audience."

As I continued to lick up and down Aimee's pussy, which was beginning to drip with wetness, the Professor pointed a small, pliable camera towards my face. I heard gasps behind me, and looked up to see what was going on. I realized, shocked, that my face and Aimee's open pussy were displayed on the whiteboard for the whole class to see.

"Girls, take note of Layla's technique. You want to start off slowly to build arousal."

As I worked my tongue a little bit further into her slit, Aimee took in a sharp breath and said, "Now make circles around my clit."

I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I obliged her. I was almost mesmerized by what I was doing to her body. She responded so differently from any man that I had been with. I could instantly feel her satisfaction and taste it in my mouth. I moved up towards her clit and was surprised that the hair that adorned her sex did not bother me as I made small circles around her tight nub.

"That's it," Aimee breathed, "Just like that. Keep going." She writhed her hips as she spoke, and I began to wonder if she was going to cum already.

"Let's slow it down a little," Professor stated. "We don't want to end this tutorial too quickly. Layla, move towards her hole," he said, moving towards me again and pushing my face away from Aimee's pussy. He inserted his middle finger into her wet hole and said, "My, my. Our first timer is doing very well. My little fuck toy is getting very wet. Let's see you work your tongue in there."

I resumed my position and made circles around the entrance to her vagina. Though she was wetter than I had expected, I found that her taste didn't bother me. I began exploring her hole a little further, pushing my tongue in and pulling it out. As I did this, Aimee responded by bucking her hips slightly off the table and moaning loudly.

"Oh my God," she said. "Yes!"

Her enthusiasm excited me, and I began experimenting. I pushed my tongue deep into her sex and then slowly licked her from bottom to top, paying close attention to her clit but leaving it before she could reach orgasm. I repeated this pattern three times before she began panting and moaning. "Please, please, may I cum?" She begged. "Please, Professor, I need to cum."

Professor Jerald looked up at the white board. "What do you think, girls? Has Aimee earned an orgasm?"

I could hear the girls tittering in the background, unsure how to respond.

"Hmm...the girls don't think you're ready," Professor stated. "I think you need to beg more."

I began making tinier circles around Aimee's clit. She was grinding her pussy into my face, and my nose and chin were covered in pussy juice. "I need to cum," she whined. "Please girls. Please let me have an orgasm. I will do you any favors you ask for."

A few girls in the class gasped, and I wondered if this display was turning them on. Professor looked at the class. "What do you girls think?" He asked. "Do you want to grant her release?"

Someone must have nodded because Professor Jerald told Aimee she had permission to cum. She bore down on my face as I fucked her hole with my tongue, and she writhed and screamed as she reached orgasm. I continued making circles around her clit until she had stopped squirming and then pulled my face away and looked up at the professor.

"Very good, Layla," he said, smiling down at me. "I can't believe that was your first time. It typically takes girls much longer to make Aimee cum. You may be a star student in this class."

I looked up at the professor, and smiled despite my embarrassment. I was not used to being the star student in any class, so I couldn't help but revel in the compliment. I began to stand up, but Professor Jerald put a hand on my shoulder. "Not so fast," he said. "There are other ways to pleasure a woman. I think you have proven yourself to be a very fast learner."

I looked at him, wide-eyed. Was he really going to make me keep doing this in front of the class? I couldn't believe that he wasn't going to pick on someone else.

"Maybe since you were such a good learner, we should give you a reward," he said, smiling. "Why don't we show the class a little 69?"

With those words, my face flushed deeper red than it had been the entire class. My heart started racing, and I felt tears spring to my eyes. Is he really going to make me cum in front of the whole class? I thought, worried about what Autumn and the others would think of me.

"Stand up, Layla," the professor said, reaching for my arm. "Let's see what you have on under that sexy lingerie."

The crimson on my cheeks spread to my neck as I processed what he was saying to me. I looked at him, trying to plead with my eyes. "Professor, do you think someone else should have a turn? I don't need a reward right now."

"Nonsense!" He said, smiling. "Take off your panties." With that, the professor took a step towards me and grabbed my pussy with his whole hand. I gasped and tried to take a step back. "You're such a whore," he said, "You're already so wet. I can feel you through your panties. Take them off."

I hesitated again, wondering if there was any way to get out of this predicament. As I contemplated running out of the room, the professor grabbed my panties and pulled them down to my feet.

"Girls who hesitate will be punished," he said, no longer smiling. "When someone above you tells you to do something, you do it. Do you understand, Layla?" He asked, looking at me as if I was disgusting.

"Yes, Professor Jerald. I'm sorry," I said, scared to disappoint him again.

"Very good," he replied. "Now take off your bra."

I responded more quickly this time although I was completely ashamed to be stripping in front of an entire class of girls. My breasts, free from the confines of a bra, were perky and my nipples erect. I looked at the professor, anticipating his next direction.

"Now, climb on top of Aimee's face," he directed me, leading me around the table and helping me hoist myself onto my knees. He placed a small pillow under Aimee's head so that her mouth was centimeters below my pussy, which was beginning to moisten despite my embarrassment.

"Have you ever done this position with a male?" Professor Jerald asked me.

"I have, once or twice," I replied, the blood rushing back to my face.

"Good, then this shouldn't be too hard," he replied, grabbing another camera and pointing it at my pussy.

Oh my God, I thought, the whole class is going to watch her eat me out.

"Layla, you can lean over Aimee now and get to work," I heard the Professor say as I felt Aimee's velvet tongue lick the space between my pussy and my upper thighs. I leaned over and positioned my face between her legs. The smell of her sex had grown stronger, and I tried my hardest not to breathe through my nose.

"Follow Aimee's lead. This is an excellent way to learn how to eat a girl out," he stated. "Try to do what she does."

As he gave me directions, I gingerly licked the crease between Aimee's mound and thighs. I realized that even this crease was wet from her orgasm earlier. Before I could think about what to do next, Aimee's tongue was exploring my crevices. I began lapping up her juices, running my tongue from her clit down to her sopping, wet hole. I could feel her arousal rising again, and her small moans into my pussy assured me that she was enjoying this position very much.

Aimee began making tight circles around my clit, and I followed her lead. Her nub was swollen and hard, and it was easy to know when I was doing a good job. She moaned loudly and increased her speed on my clit. I began to grind my hips into her face, making quicker strokes up and down her slit as my body moved against her. I could feel the wetness dripping from my most private place, and I was suddenly aware of the class watching me. I tried to slow down my grinding, but Aimee's tongue would not stop. She fucked me, pushing her tongue deeper into me than I had ever felt during oral. The velvety wetness made me moan uncontrollably.

"Yes," I whispered into her pussy. "Please don't stop." I continued trying to mirror her movements with my tongue, pushing it as deep into her hole as I could before taking long licks and sucking at her clit.

When I didn't think I could stand it much longer, I began focusing on her clit, making tiny circles with the tip of my tongue and even nibbling on it a bit. I could feel Aimee react under me. She tried to raise her hips a little, and I increased the pressure on her clit. I felt myself going over the edge at the same time as I heard Aimee asking, "Professor, may I please cum?"

"Layla, do you want to cum?" He asked me, as I writhed in pleasure on top of Aimee's face and body.

"Y-yes," I said, ashamed that I was admitting my pleasure in front of the class.

"Let me hear you beg," he replied.

I lifted my head, "Please, please let me cum," I said. Professor Jerald pushed my face back towards Aimee's pussy.

"Don't stop working while you beg," he said. "Beg us again."

I continued flicking Aimee's clit with my tongue as I begged, "Please...please. I need to cum." I felt her body shuddering beneath me, and I knew she couldn't hold out much longer. I increased my speed and begged again, "Please let us cum. I need this. I need to let my pussy cum."

"Okay, girls. Go ahead," Professor Jerald said, watching both our pussies, which were displayed in split screen, on the whiteboard.

I ground my pussy as far down on Aimee's face as I could while she sucked at my clit. I felt her tongue pressing against my slit and lapping up as much of my juices as she could. The orgasm rose in me, and my entire body began to shake. Under me, Aimee bucked against my face, and her legs gave out until they were splayed out in front of her, dangling from the table. Afterwards, we lay on top of each other, out of energy, shuddering from the intensity of our orgasms.

kammakazi
kammakazi
102 Followers