Work Sucks

Story Info
A married couple gets comfortable after a long day.
1.6k words
3.27
7.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wahmuo
Wahmuo
2 Followers

**this is unfinished. i'm posting because I don't know when I'll get around to finishing it.

As you're brushing your dark brown hair and getting all the braids out from the day that has finally progressed past us, I finish up all the stuff I need to do for the night.

"Are you coming to bed soon hunny?" I hear from upstairs

"Coming babe. Be up in a sec."

I grab a bottle of wine and some glasses and bring it back to the room and pour two glasses, giving one to you.

You give me a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks babe. You're the best."

I still blush every time you do that, falling in love with you again every time. "So how was your day baby?"

You smile and take the glass gently, "long and tiring," you sigh as you start putting away the paperwork you were filling out for work.

"Damn that's a lot."

"It sucks. How was your day?"

"You know, same thing different day. It kinda sucks. But now I'm at my favorite part of the day. Sitting here with you."

"Awwww how sweet are you?"

"Not quite as sweet as you my dear"

"Awww geez," you say while you start to play with your hair. "Anything special happen today?" You ask

"Not yet," I say while looking at you, "just a bunch of paperwork."

"Yet?" you ask hopefully.

"Yet." I confirm "Honestly i don't want to go back to work."

"Me neither. But the good thing is we have the weekend to cool down. It's Friday night!" You say happily.

"Fridays are the best. So, what do you want to do this weekend?"

"Anything with you," you smile and cuddle with me.

"Anything?"

"Yep," you agree.

"That's good cause I bought you something. We need to finish first though," I say taking a drink of the half empty bottle.

You giggle and look at me, "Really?" You drink the rest of your glass.

"It's always better when we're drunk. Remember our honeymoon? We were fucking wasted?" I say as I pour you another glass

You giggle and look at me, "Of course I remember."

"That was the best night of my life."

"Mine too. Man, I was hurting so bad the next morning. And not only from the headache from the hangover ;)."

"I'm just hoping to have another night like that. Are you ready for your present?" I say while finishing my glass.

You smile and finish the rest of the wine in your glass, "Yep."

I walk out and get a Victoria's Secret bag and come into the room while pulling out a tight pink belly shirt and some pink panties. "I didn't know your style but I thought these were sexy."

You look at them and think about how it might make our sex better.

"I thought they might look even sexier on you. It might also get me a little more turned on than I already am. Looking at your body a little more sculpted and bare than you are now. Man, I love that thought."

You smile and say, "Well let's find out how sexy I really do look in this." You get up and start changing.

"You're changing in here? Not going to the bathroom?"

"Why should I? You've seen me naked before."

"What's the point of you putting this on then? If I see you wearing this I'll want you to get naked so I can fuck you. If I see you naked I'll want to fuck you and not have you put this on so I can get to you quicker. Lingerie always spices it up a little. That's why I want you to put it on. Anyway, while you're gone I can get myself ready."

You laugh as you take the outfit."Well give it here then, I'll go to the bathroom."

While you're gone, I think about you in that sexy outfit, fitted perfectly to your body, showing all the nooks and crannies. Those that I found years ago and those newly discovered ones, the ones that I've never reached but will reach tonight. Thinking about it just gives a crazy ass hard on.

You come back with your hair up in a tight pony tail and in the outfit. You look at me and twirl. "How do I look?"

"Better than I ever could've imagined. Can you do that twirl again?"

When you get turned around, I stop you and run my hands down your hips and sit you down humping your ass erotically. I give you hickeys as you lean back on me moaning in pleasure.

You turn around and kneel in front of me as you take my pants off to suck my dick.

I feel your mouth on my dick and it feels so good. I'm thinking about how I'm going to please you to give you this same God like sensation.

"Oh fuck yes baby. Oh god I've been dreaming of this all day."

"Well this is one dream that I'm very happy to make a reality," You say, taking a break from my dick.

Knowing how to make it even better, you grab my balls and start to massage and squeeze them delicately as to not hurt me. I cum wildly.

Your mouth is still over my dick as I cum. You catch and swallow every bit of it.

"That tasted wonderful. How do I get this taste into your mouth?"

You stand up and take off your shirt. I watch as your angelic tits fall out from under the shirt and bounce a few times before they settle into the perfect, perked up position. The excitement i feel as the beautiful body standing before me walks over to lay next to me is unsurpassed

I turn around and slide your pants off. Seeing you illustrious curves and your amazing pussy makes me petrified with pure joy for a second until I realize I can taste that wonderful delicacy.

I get your pants off your feet and head up to your pussy and massage your clit for a minute before I start licking. When I finally hear you moaning I start to lick. I give you the ABC method and feel you getting a little squirmy by J and hear your moaning intensify into an orgasm by O. I start to taste cum by S and realize I want more of your delicious nectar. I finish the alphabet and start counting up to twenty. I lose track of my numbers because of your elegant moan and count higher and higher until I hear myself say 100 and feel a little more cum squirt out.

I put my tongue under your pussy and lick all the way up to kiss you, stopping to give each tit a little kiss.

When I get to your mouth, I start kissing you delicately. As time goes on and I feel both of us get more comfortable and get more passionate and deeper into the mesmerization, I start to massage your tongue with my own. I feel your body get a little squirmy. Not the kind I want where you're about to cum, but the one that tells me that your body isn't getting enough attention, so I grab your tits and start massaging them softly. Without breaking the kiss, I push up on your tits and put the tip of my cock into your pussy. In between kisses, I tell you to wrap your legs around me and pull me in and pierce yourself. You do as I say and give a little whine through our kiss, but never letting your grip go, which is loose enough to move around as I need to but tight enough as to where I can't pull out. Now I'm humping you ferociously, massaging your tits and kissing you, wildly now might I add.

After humping you a little while longer, I decide your tits need a little more attention. After pulling out my cum-glistened cock out, I sit down with my ass between your legs and my legs around your head. I insert my cock between your breasts and tell you to rub your tits together. As I feel your lovely titties pressed against my illustrious cock, I lay back and simultaneously massage your feet and suck each toe individually.

The feeling of your glorious tits rub against my cock sends a feeling of shock throughout my body. When that feeling grows strong enough, I cum all over your face. I look up to see your face drenched in the frothy, white substance. You get as much off as you can with your tongue, after which you wipe it all off with your wrist, licking it off.

While you're doing that, I move my mouth to your tits. I give each one a little kiss before I intensely suck your left boob at the base. I suck for a minute in each spot, leaving no evidence of a hickey, moving around the base and up towards your nipple. I massage each spot once I get done with it so it's not sore. While using my mouth on your left tit, I squish and knead your right tit with my free hand. When I get done sucking your left tit, I use my tongue to flick your nipple a few times before moving on to the right tit and using my hand on the left. I do this because there is so much space on the breast that I have never felt the pleasure of tasting before. When I get done, I give the tip of the nipple a little nibble, making the job feel unfinished leaving you wanting more.

Wahmuo
Wahmuo
2 Followers