Work Tease Leads to Fun

Story Info
Getting naughty and risky at the office.
3.2k words
4.59
72.9k
67

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a woman, I am used to guys sometimes staring at me, sometimes a little too much. Sometimes I also notice them pretending to be on their phones and snapping pictures and videos to jerk off to later. I know I am an attractive girl and do a lot to take care of my body, and I know this makes me more of a target. The thing is, I like it and get off on it. I love the attention. The thought of someone taking the time to take a picture of me and jerking off to it later turns me on so much. I play into it and wear revealing or tight clothing, sometimes skipping a bra. I hate wearing panties so I never do. I probably only have a few pair for emergencies, but most of the time I am going commando. It's just more freeing to me and panties make me uncomfortable. I work in a professional environment, so I can't go too overboard there, but I know I definitely push the limits.

At my office cube-farm there is a very cute guy named Evan. Ever since I started this job I constantly see him checking me out every time I walk by his cube. I have since found out he has a girlfriend, but that won't stop me from teasing him. I have a pretty big crush on him and hope I can get into his pants one day. I make my way to the kitchen or the bathroom a few times more than necessary throughout the day as the path I have to take to either has me walk right past his cube, which faces the walkway. I love teasing him and seeing him trying to pretend not to look at me while doing just that. Sometimes right before I leave my cube I will pinch my nipples to make sure they are hard, and if I'm cold I use that to my advantage.

I am a 32D cup, five feet eight inches tall, have long straight brown hair, green eyes, a 20 inch waist, and a nice hourglass figure if I may say so. I am a gym rat and take care of myself. For work on most days I wear a nice short skirt, a tight cotton shirt or tank top and black patent leather heels or a tight pair of slacks, a tight shirt/blouse and flats. I will mix in jeans with a t-shirt and sneakers or flip-flops on casual Fridays and summer dresses and boots once in a while as I am a southern belle at heart, coming from Texas. When I'm feeling naughty I will wear an open cup bra with my tight shirts, or skip one all together, so Evan, and whoever else, gets a nice look.

Sometimes Evan will come over to my cube to ask me a question when a simple message or email will suffice, but I don't mind. It gives me more time to show off, and do so a little a bit naughtier. He is always pretending to text or check his phone when talking to me. I know he is taking pictures and videos, but I egg it on and welcome it and try not to make it too obvious. When he is talking to me with his phone out I will cross and uncross my legs, giving him a peek up my skirt, sometimes knowing he sees everything, sometimes making sure he just misses everything. I will also look right into his camera and smile, lick my lips, and bend over to my purse or bag on the floor to give him a down the shirt shot. I know he has some pictures and videos that show pretty much all of my tits. If I see him coming sometimes I will stand up then bend down at my knees in a squatting position with my backside facing out of my cube, pretending I am fixing something on the bottom of my desk or chair so he sees my ass sticking out of my pants and that I am not wearing underwear.

These little visits get me so hot that sometimes after he leaves I will play with myself under my desk while pretending to work. I have gotten off many times there and it is very hot to me to do that at work. I like to hope Evan is doing the same thing too. Once in a while I will use a very small vibrator or dildo as well. I don't do this too often as the last thing I want is to get fired. Even though this is a concern I still want to go further with it, maybe even get physical with Evan. There are many conference rooms and maybe we could take advantage of one.

Today I am feeling a little extra daring and am only wearing a green short-sleeved summer dress with a low daring V-neck and black patent leather heels. My hair is in a ponytail, I am not wearing a bra, and, as usual, I'm not wearing panties. As an extra little surprise for Evan I am wearing my small green bejeweled butt plug. I want him to see it for the first time today.

I have a conference call later that I am hosting solo with a few people joining via phone. I will use one of the conference rooms that can't be seen into when the door is closed and figure out a way to have Evan come in there. Maybe I will pretend something is broken and I need his help in getting it fixed for my meeting.

When I get into the office I walk in and give a little smile to Evan, then go to my desk. Before I go get coffee I make sure my nipples are hard. As I walk by Evan's desk I notice him looking at me as usual, but don't acknowledge him. Same goes when I walk past on my way back.

After about an hour I see him walk up to ask about some client's contract, a question that would have been fine over email, but it's all good. He has his phone out of course. To give him a good view I take my foot out of my heel and put it up on my chair saying I stubbed my toe last night and it is very sore while rubbing it. I know that I am giving him a full unobstructed view of my bare pussy, but act like nothing is going on. To his credit, he is also acting like this, no reaction whatsoever. I then put my foot back into my heel and while doing so lean over to give him a good view down my top. After a few more minutes of chatting he walks away, looking at his phone. After he leaves I am riled up so I start touching myself, but I do not want to get off just yet. I just edge a few times to keep myself horny throughout the day.

My meeting is at 2pm. A few minutes before the meeting I go into the small conference room and very subtly remove the power cable from the phone, so it looks like it's still plugged in. I walk over to Evan's desk and ask if he's good with technology as I need help so I can host this meeting. He says yes of course and follows me to the room. I make sure to sway my ass a little more than normal for him. As we get into the room I get on my hands and knees, doggy-style, with my ass facing him, by the outlet and cables to pretend to check them and they all look good. Right before I get down I pull the back of my dress up a tiny bit so when I bend over with my ass facing him I know I am showing off the bottom half of my uncovered pussy. I look back over my shoulder at him from the ground to tell him all looks plugged in and notice he has his phone out so I stay exactly as I am and ask what he thinks the problem is. He is so obvious it is funny, but I want him to see it all.

He tells me to continue checking the cords to make sure everything is snugly plugged in so I unplug and plug in everything, making sure to take my time. He is sitting at the table near my computer and the phone probably pretending to look at them. He has to know I am showing off on purpose now, but does not say anything. I don't plug in one of the cords and pretend to get a closer look to see if I'm missing anything. As I get lower, and closer to the floor with my face, I can feel the bottom of my dress riding up higher and feel it come up to the top of my ass, leaving a completely exposed view of my plugged ass and pussy. I don't react instantly, but after about 2 seconds I reach back and pull it down, looking back at him saying I'm sorry. I know he saw the plug as he looks shocked. I act like nothing happened and tell him I found a cord that was not plugged in.

I stand up and walk over to the table and ask if he notices anything. He says no while I am leaning over with my hands on the table asking what the hell it could be, giving him a nice tit shot. I glance at the phone and "pretend" to check the cables on the back of the phone and fully push in the one I left loose on purpose and the phone starts up. He says that he sees it working now and that I have the magic touch. I ask him if he is not busy if he would mind sticking around for the first few minutes in case anything happens. He happily obliges. I apologize that it will be a boring call that has nothing to do with his job, but he says it is no problem.

As the meeting starts people get talking and when people on the phone are talking to each other I whisper a nice thank you with a smile to Evan while putting my hand on his thigh. I leave it there while I answer someone's question and act like I don't know the answer while tensing up and squeezing his thigh. He puts his hand over mine like everything will be ok and someone else answers the question.

I figure it's time to stop beating around the bush and move my hand a little higher while speaking to the people on the phone, without looking at him. At this point I think he knows what I am doing and sits back in the chair. I don't think he will be leaving anytime soon. I caress his leg while listening to the people on the phone and then I put my hand over his dick. He is rock hard. I give it a quick few gentle squeezes and look right at him with a smile. I then gently massage him up and down with my fingertips. His seemingly thin slacks allow me to grab most of it.

After a few minutes of this I stand up and go sit on his lap. I am super wet and know he will have my wetness on his crotch. I grind back and forth while speaking on the phone. While doing this he starts kissing my back and the back of my neck, driving me crazy. I slightly stand up, hovering over his lap, look back, and playfully grab at his zipper, hoping he gets the hint. He does, and undoes the zipper then pulls out his dick. It is huge and rock hard. I playfully sit back so that the tip of him is barely touching me and move around, up and down, so the tip is going in ever so slightly. I keep pulling away before he can go deeper. Right after I answer someone's question I look back over my shoulder at him directly in his eyes. Without breaking eye contact I sink myself fully onto him, taking him all the way inside until I bottom out on his waist, all in one thrust. We both let out a tiny moan, but don't think anyone noticed it.

He pulls up the bottom of my dress to my waist as I keep moving up and down on his dick. I feel him grab the base of my butt plug and gently pull, but not pull it out, in a teasing way. The combination of him fully inside of me, tugging on my plug, and talking to people on the phone is too much for me to handle and I have a huge orgasm. It takes all I have to not scream out in pleasure, but I am shaking while Evan moves his hands all over my body.

As I come down I lean back and make out with Evan for a minute with him still inside me. He hasn't come yet so I resume moving up and down on him. After a minute I feel him grab the base of my dress and lift it like he wants to take it off. I give him a nervous look, like I'm not sure, but he continues lifting. I throw caution to the wind and lift my arms up. He lifts my dress completely off me and throws it on the floor. I am in this conference room fucking him while wearing nothing but my heels and a plug in my ass. God, this is so hot.

After a few minutes of fucking like this while the people on the other end are talking back and forth I get asked a question. It is kind of a complicated one and takes me a few minutes to answer. While I am doing this Evan is teasing me by going slow in and out of me then switching it up and going very fast. It is very hard to concentrate and speak, but I don't mess anything up.

I then feel Evan grabbing at my plug again, but this time he is pulling it out. I let him and while looking back at him open my mouth. He whispers that I am a naughty girl and inserts the plug right into my mouth. I grab it and lick it all over. While doing this I feel Evan put the tip of his dick at the entrance to my ass. I am so worked up that I just sit down and take him slowly into my ass. After each inch I rest and let myself get accustomed to his size. Just as I have about half of him inside I hear my name. It seems like I was asked something and didn't hear. I apologize and ask them to repeat the question. As I hear it and start answering Evan pulls out of my ass almost completely, but then thrusts in getting about three fourths of his dick inside me in one shot. This makes me yelp. I am shocked, but quickly fake a sneeze and apologize. I look at Evan, smiling and shaking my head at him. After this, as I am talking, Evan continues to go deeper and deeper into my ass until I get every inch in and am sitting on his lap. I sit like this for a minute, enjoying the completely full feeling.

Evan starts thrusting in and out and it feels amazing. After a couple of minutes I stand up, kneel on the ground right in front of him, and start sucking his dick, tasting my own ass on him. He stands up and I know he is about to cum so I stay on my knees, look up at him, and stick my tongue out letting him know to cum all over my face. Just as I feel the first rope hit my face someone on the phone asks me a question. While I am answering I am getting a facial and it is the hottest thing I have ever done. When he is done I can feel cum all over my face.

The call wraps up and when we hang up Evan asks me when I decided to "break" the phone so he would have to help. I admit I am busted and tell him I have wanted to fuck him since the first time I saw him. He says the same and asks me if I tease him on purpose every day, to which I admit I do. He grabs his phone and tells me he wants a picture to remember this. While still on my knees, looking up at him with his cum on my face, I smile and give two thumbs up. He laughs and takes a picture.

All of a sudden I hear a knock on the door and am mortified. I yell out "one minute, almost done," hoping to God they don't open the door. I scramble to get my dress on and straighten up, luckily without issue. I then remember I have cum all over my face and do not see anything to wipe it off. I think and just start scooping it into my mouth and swallowing it to Evan's delight. I look and ask if all set and he says yes. I grab my computer, open the door and head out, apologizing for running a few minutes late. They tell me it is not a problem. Evan walks me back to my desk and as I sit down he smiles and tells me not to be mad at him. I am wondering what he is talking about. He tells me I have some cum in my hair still, on the top of my head. Luckily I am taller than everyone waiting to use the room so no one saw it.

I give him a look of fake anger and he says he figured no one would see it. He asks me to not wipe it out and instead to rub it into my hair so he knows it is in there the rest of the day. I oblige and rub it in while smiling at him. Just then it hits me that I do not have my butt plug. I temporarily freak out, thinking I left it in the room, thinking my life is over when they find it. I tell Evan and he just smiles and pulls it out of his pocket. I am the most relieved I have ever been in my entire life.

He gives it to me, telling me to insert it. I stand up, lean over my desk, lift the back of my dress and tell him to keep lookout. I stick it in and just let him look for a minute. He snaps another picture. I tell him to take one more while sitting down and spreading my legs wide, putting my heels on my desk, and pulling the front of my dress down, exposing my tits. After this last picture Evan tells me that while it is the last thing he wants to do he has to get back to his desk. I thank him for helping me with the phone and he says that he is glad to assist with any problem I ever have. I can't wait to see what else we can get into.