Work The Problem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn over, please," he said. She did so. Her eyes were closed and her nipples stood proudly up from the surrounding fur. Her legs were slightly open, and that small trace of moisture had become a sheen that coated her junction. He started back at her feet, wringing out her toes between his fingers and then moving up to massage her tight quads. Holly's constant running had given her leg muscles that felt like hard rubber under his fingers. He teased her slit slightly as he trailed his hands up to her flat abdominals. After a thorough round of caressing and pressing her stomach, he moved up to her small and perky breasts.

Holly let out a gasp as his fingers found her nipples. Ned leaned forward and settled his mouth onto one of them, drawing the small nub of flesh between his lips with a gentle suction. Her paws squeezed the mattress as he lavished attention on first one nipple and then the other. Ned felt one of her hands clutch at the back of his head while he sucked and licked. Holly's legs squirmed as if seeking to have something between them. Ned trailed one hand down her stomach, then traced a finger around her outer lips while keeping clear of her clit.

"Stop...teasing..." she gasped.

He kept circling her slit while mouthing her tits.

"Please..." Holly sounded like she was going to burst.

Finally he let his finger graze her clit. The little bud was standing up and fully engorged. Holly jerked like a hooked fish and pressed her pelvis up against his hand. Ned began rubbing his thumb along her clit while pressing one index finger up into her waiting pussy.

Holly didn't say anything, she just gave a louder gasp. He felt the silky flesh of her channel clamp down on his finger. After letting her get used to the intruder, he began moving it deeper into her.

"Coooock..." whispered Holly. Ned finally took his mouth off of her tit as he chuckled.

"If you wish, madam."

Her huge eyes opened and she stared at Ned with an expression of hazy lust. "From behind." She rolled back over onto her hands and knees, then stuck her ass into the air. The sight of her fluffy little tail poking skyward gave Ned an erection that was almost painful. He stood up off of the bed just long enough to shed his pants, then knelt behind Holly. She was so small that he had to splay his knees outward to get the angle right.

Holly groaned as Ned's glans slipped along her slit. Ned got his head well lubricated and then made sure of his target as he pressed inward. Her pussy's outer ring of muscle slowly gave way, and he felt her flesh flare out and engulf his cock-head. Slowly he sank into her, inch by inch. She dropped her head and gripped the bedsheets as Ned finally bottomed out in her. They stay like that for a moment.

"Fuck me, you big bastard," she panted.

Ned slowly placed his hands on the small of her back.

"Do it!" Holly sounded almost frantic.

In response Ned quickly pulled back and then just as quickly slammed back in. Holly cried out in triumph as he gripped her and began to hammer into her with fast strokes.

"Is this what you want?" he gasped.

"Yes! Oh, fuck, don't stop!"

The bed creaked as Ned pumped into her. His hands slid back to grab firm hold of her ass, and he saw her rear pucker wink at him from below her tail. The sight gave him fresh energy and he went even faster.

Holly was now reduced to panting with her head pressed firmly into the mattress as he took her. At the bottom of one of his thrusts she suddenly spasmed and gripped the bed even more tightly as she gave a long, drawn-out moan. Ned held himself still inside her as he felt her inner muscles milk at his cock. He almost shot off himself at that point, but didn't.

Eventually, Holly's breathing slowed. "You didn't cum," she said.

"Not yet."

He made ready to begin again, but then Holly fell forward and off of him with a wet slurp. She turned around with a determined look on her face. "Lie down, now."

He smiled and complied. His erection strained upwards, now thoroughly coated with her juices. "You know, for such a small thing you can be really bossy."

"You have no idea. Now be quiet."

She knelt over him, then gripped his shaft with both paws and bestowed a kiss onto the tip. Holly gave Ned a wink and sucked his cock-head into her mouth. The feel of her hot mouth combined with her swirling tongue made Ned's toes curl as he moaned.

Holly bobbed her head on his cock, taking as much as she could into her mouth while her furry paws stroked the rest. Ned gritted his teeth with pleasure as she worked on him. Then one paw reached down and began to gently fondle his ballsack. The contact sent an electrifying tingle all through his groin.

"Ah! Oh god, Holly, I'm gonna..."

In response Holly just sucked harder. The paw on his balls began to stroke faster, then clamped around them in a firm but gentle squeeze. Ned cried out as he erupted into her mouth. She swallowed and slurped as all of his emission went into her hungry mouth. Ned relaxed his grip on the bedsheets as she finished swallowing him. Then Holly ran that wonderful tongue of hers all over his shaft, making sure she got every last drop.

She finished and crawled back up onto him, resting her head under his chin. Her ears were folded behind her, and Ned stroked them softly as he came down from his euphoria.

"Promise me something, Ned," she said.

He hugged her tighter. "Sure." With the endorphins running through his brain, he figured that right now he would cheerfully murder somebody if she wanted him to.

"Promise that you won't let them do anything bad to me, or keep me here."

"I promise." But Ned felt a little pang of fear. If the military had nefarious intentions, how was he going to keep that promise?