Work The Problem Ch. 04

Story Info
Holly's existence is disclosed to the world.
7.7k words
4.86
12.2k
25

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags for this story: lesbian, anal, furry, cunnilingus, fellatio

__________________________________________________________

Sandra looked up as the door creaked open. The setting Nevada sun outside shone in briefly as the big man entered her little bar.

"Afternoon, Sandra," said Ned Chiang. The engineer wore jeans and a flannel shirt. Behind him came a few more people, most of them clad in camouflage-patterned loose clothing.

She gave them all a wave. "Good afternoon, folks." She started filling mugs and uncapping bottles as the group bellied up to the bar. Ned was right in the center. It was early enough in the day that the bar's local patrons weren't here yet.

Sandra had to admit she was curious about the newcomers, along with the rest of the town of Hawthorne. They were apparently all working on some big project at the nearby army depot. It was big enough to cause the locals' tongues to wag. The Hawthorne depot was usually minimally staffed, but now it was bustling. Semi trucks were constantly going in and out, and some sort of huge bunker-like structure was being constructed. Most of the conspiracy theories that the townsfolk had come up with tended to center around the more...out-there ideas.

"So how goes the alien autopsies?" Sandra asked with a grin as she slid a bottle over to Ned.

Ned laughed and slid back a few bills. "Hey, I told you I'm an engineer. My job is to figure out their warp drive." He waved at a blonde woman at the other end of the bar. "Cutting open the big-eyed alien bastards is her job."

The woman smiled and toasted them both with her own beer. Sandra tried to remember her name...Gina? No, Grace. Grace was some kind of doctor, that much she remembered.

After a bit, the soldiers moved off and began playing pool in the back half of the tavern. Eventually Grace pushed off of the bar and joined the pool-players, leaving Ned and Sandra alone at the bar for the moment.

She gave the engineer a stare. "Okay, all kidding aside. Are we in trouble?"

Ned looked puzzled. "Trouble?"

Sandra leaned forward and spoke quietly. "I've got kids, okay? That Army depot stores stuff out here just in case shit goes sideways and we wind up in a major war. I'm not asking for details. Just level with me if, you know, shit really is about to go sideways. I don't wanna wake up one morning with a mushroom cloud in my backyard."

Ned chuckled. "Okay, I can understand that. And no, nobody is about to drop the big one on us." He glanced around at the people playing pool. There were shouts and catcalls along with a lot of betting going on. Nobody was paying attention to them. Ned leaned forward as well, bringing his head close to hers.

"There's going to be an announcement," he said. "Next week, by the CIC."

Sandra had been around military types long enough to be able to decode their jargon. CIC meant Commander in Chief, which in turn meant...

"The President?" she said in amazement.

Ned just leaned back, smiled, and drank his beer. "Make sure you're watching. And tell your friends to watch too."

Sandra reached forward and gripped his forearm. It was the first time she'd touched him, and she was surprised to feel solid muscle under his loose-fitting shirt. "Holy shit. It is aliens, isn't it?" she asked.

He smiled wider. "No. I can safely say it isn't aliens. Just watch."

__________________________________________________________

Holly regarded the machine gun from behind Sergeant Cal Forrester's substantial leg. He looked down and behind him in bemusement at her reluctance.

"It's not gonna bite ya, Holly," he said gently.

She was not so sure. The whole situation was just wrong for her. This place was in an area they called 'Nevada', and the weather was a lot hotter and drier than she had ever experienced. The sun beat down around the pair, although they were shaded by the corrugated steel roof that covered this side of the firing range. Holly looked over and saw a distant white target against a dusty hill. The target shimmered in the mid-day heat.

"Why do I have to do this?" she asked. It seemed like a reasonable question.

Holly felt the sergeant's big hand grasp her shoulder and gently scoot her out and around towards the gun. "Just in case you need to," he replied. "You'll be with our unit as we go through the portal back to your world. We're going to be unarmed at first. But just in case the eggheads are right and there are some nasty types invading your place, we need to be ready. I'd prefer starting you out with something smaller, but we don't have any guns that will fit your paws yet. This one you should be able to use."

The humanoid rabbit fiddled with the protective glasses that Cal had given her. The sergeant had also provided some foam plugs as ear protection. The latter felt a little odd, but she was getting used to them.

She looked at the thing in front of her. There was a long, complicated-looking tube on top of three metal legs. It almost looked like an evil metal spider getting ready to pounce. Holly realized she was being foolish. It really was just a machine.

A machine meant to hurt and kill, whispered a little voice in the back of her head. She ignored it and nodded to the sergeant. "Okay, let's do it."

Forrester smiled and knelt beside her. "Good. This is a machine gun, and it's called an M2 Browning. It's also referred to as a Ma Deuce. We have it set up on a tripod which will take a lot of the recoil as it fires. Here, let me get in there."

He seated himself behind the gun. "These handles in the back are how you hold and aim the gun." Cal demonstrated by gripping the two vertical handles at the rear of the long tube. "You use the sights on top to aim. It's pretty intuitive, you line up the back sight with the front sight on top of the thing you want to shoot at. And to shoot it, you press your thumbs on this plate in between the handles. Okay so far?"

She nodded, and he continued. "Now, it's important to remember that this is a fully automatic gun. That means if you keep the trigger plate pressed the gun will keep firing until its ammunition runs out." He pointed at a box mounted on the side of the gun. A belt of bright brass cartridges led from the box into the back end of the weapon.

"This holds about 100 rounds," said the sergeant, "but this gun can fire about 400 rounds a minute. You can do the math on how fast you'll run out of ammo. So you *don't* want to keep the trigger pressed all the time. It's much better to fire the gun in bursts."

He put on earmuffs and did another visual check of the gun, then pressed the trigger as he'd described. Holly jumped as the weapon chattered loudly. Small metal bits and hot brass flew out of it, and she saw puffs of dirt on and around the distant target.

Cal grinned at her wide eyes. "It's loud, I know. That's why we need hearing protection. Now you give it a try."

Holly took a deep breath and seated herself behind the gun. "Um, how long should I hold the trigger down?"

The human soldier looked a little embarrassed. "Well, the most common way we do it is to use a chant."

The lagomorph gave him a smile. She had spent a lot of time around human soldiers, and had picked up on their habits. "Let me guess. It involves cussing."

The sergeant actually blushed. "Yeah. We usually say or think, ah, 'Die, Motherfucker, Die.' every time you press the trigger. That's about the right length of time."

Her smiled widened at his discomfort. In many ways Cal was a lot more conservative than his fellow Rangers. He clearly didn't like cursing in front of a lady. Even if that lady was only four feet tall, had big blue eyes, sported long ears, and had a covering of gray fur.

She took a deep breath. "Right. Let's give it a whirl. Die, motherfucker, die!"

Once she got used to the noise, it was actually quite entertaining. It almost became like a game; how to get these bullets *here* into the center of that target over *there*. Eventually Cal pronounced himself satisfied with her progress.

"That was fun!" she said as they walked away from the range.

"It can be," replied Cal with a smile. "I just hope you never need to use one in anger."

__________________________________________________________

Grace Penn had a room to herself on the base, but the bathrooms were still communal. It was midday and there was nobody else in the large and white-tiled shower area. The blonde doctor set her towel down outside the shower and walked in. She chose the showerhead around the corner from the entrance, just in case somebody did come in. Grace was still a little body shy, especially around a certain female corporal.

Just the thought of Leslie gave her a little tingle in her nethers. She ignored it as she turned on the shower, but as the water cascaded down her pale skin her thoughts returned again to Leslie Nowak.

The wiry redheaded Corporal had been with them since the first days at Dengar Research Labs. Grace had always gotten the impression that Leslie fancied her as much as she herself lusted after Leslie, but Grace had yet to act on it. Somehow it didn't seem right to be crushing on someone while working on research that would shake the modern world.

Still...it was nice to daydream about Leslie's slim body writhing under her own. Grace had seen the corporal naked in the showers before, and so her imagination had plenty to work on. She fantasized about taking one of Leslie's dusky nipples into her mouth while teasing her down below.

Grace realized she was stroking her own clit as the fantasy blossomed in her mind. She gave into her lust and probed deeper into her own pussy while she imagined running greedy fingers through Leslie's short red hair. Then she imagined gripping the soldier's pert ass, latching onto her clit, and sucking for all she was worth...

Grace's rising orgasm was abruptly cut off by the sound of a voice.

"So is it anybody I know?"

She jerked her stroking finger away and looked over in shock. An amused and very naked Leslie leaned against the door frame of the shower area with one raised eyebrow.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, I..." Grace felt her face heat up as she turned beet red.

Leslie laughed, but it was not a mean laugh. "Grace, I've been on field maneuvers with a bunch of testosterone-laden Rangers. Trust me, I've seen shit a helluva lot more embarrassing than a pretty girl jilling off in the shower." She winked at Grace. "I am kinda jealous, though. Who were you thinking about? Anybody I know?"

Grace cleared her throat, but it was still hard to speak. "Um, nobody, it just sort of happened."

Leslie shrugged as her grin widened. "I don't know, Grace. That sure looked like you were thinking of somebody in particular."

"I, er..."

The corporal just kept talking. "Now, as for me I used to aim high in my fantasies. Angelina Jolie was my go-to for a long time. *Damn* I could get off like crazy when thinking about that woman. But lately I find it's more fun to think of somebody more accessible." She gave Grace a level look. "Somebody closer."

Grace's heart beat faster. "So, ah, who is the lucky person?"

"You say it first." Leslie stepped closer. The erect nipples of her slim breasts nearly brushed against Grace's more ample chest. "Who were you thinking of?"

The doctor swallowed hard. "You. I was thinking of you."

Leslie brought her face very close, and her lips barely touched Grace's mouth as she spoke. "What a pleasant coincidence...Grace." Her eyes stared deep into Grace's as their lips met.

There was one moment of gentle kissing, and then Leslie pounced. Grace felt Leslie's strong hands grip her plush ass, the long fingers sinking in and finding the muscle underneath. The corporal's tongue slid deep into Grace's mouth and roved with abandon. Grace hugged Leslie against her and began to kiss back with equal fervor. She slid one hand down to the small of Leslie's back and ground herself against the soldier, feeling her mound rub against one firm and muscled thigh.

Leslie broke the kiss, and while doing so took the time to give one of Grace's lips a firm suckle. "I just realized," she panted. "You have a separate room."

Grace didn't trust her voice at this point and just nodded.

"Well then," continued Leslie, "since I'm still bunking in the barracks, how about we take this to your place instead of mine?"

__________________________________________________________

Grace had barely closed the door to her room before Leslie gently but firmly pulled her over, kissed her, then pushed her back on the bed. She pushed Grace's robe up to reveal that her lower lips were already leaking with her arousal.

"Mmmm. Tasty-looking," was all the corporal said before kneeling and planting her face right into Grace's crotch.

The doctor's head rolled back bonelessly as she felt Leslie's tongue roam up each of her lips, claiming the nectar that spilled from her channel. Grace's breath grew shorter as she felt that teasing tongue circle closer and closer to her clit. Leslie only teased her for a few moments before closing her lips over her tender nub.

Grace gave a happy cry and wound her hand into Leslie's short hair. The slim corporal began to eat her out with a skill that told Grace this was not her first time around someone's pussy. Leslie slipped two fingers into Grace's sopping folds, coaxing another cry from Grace. Before long Grace could feel the telltale tremble in her thighs that meant she was getting close. Leslie must have felt it too, and she redoubled her suction and pumped her fingers ever harder.

The force of her climax made Grace bend almost double over Leslie's head. She gritted her teeth so hard she wondered if she'd crack them. As the aftershocks tingled through her, Grace flopped back on her bed and stroked Leslie's hair. "Oh, Leslie, that was..."

"Amazing? Yeah, I get that a lot." The soldier gave her a cheeky grin and then kissed her way up Grace's stomach. She nuzzled the robe off of Grace's firm and chubby breasts and gave her nipples a good licking.

Grace couldn't stand it anymore. "Now you," she said, and tried to turn Leslie over onto her back to return the favor. The corporal resisted the push just enough to let Grace know who was stronger, then relented with a smile and relaxed back on the bed. Grace hovered over her as she parted the soldier's robe. She stared with hunger at Leslie's lithe frame. There was a slight 'landing strip' of hair at the junction of the corporal's thighs, just above a pair of succulent-looking and plump lips.

Leslie chuckled. "Well, are you gonna stare at it or eat it?"

"Bossy," was all Grace said before she lowered her mouth to Leslie's waiting cunny. She took her time to thoroughly lick and explore every inch of that wonderful pussy, and from Leslie's groans it was clear that the corporal was appreciating the attention. Grace felt Leslie's hands slide around her hips, and then the doctor's pelvis was lifted with wiry strength and placed right over Leslie's mouth.

Grace slipped a finger into Leslie's clasping pussy as she twiddled the corporal's prominent clit with her tongue. She felt Leslie's hands grip her ass and pull her down towards the soldier's own questing tongue. Grace began to suck on Leslie's clit as the corporal's tongue roved over Grace's lower folds. Leslie's hands got a firmer hold on each of her asscheeks and spread them slightly. Grace felt her heart beat faster as Leslie's tongue danced along her perineum. Her suspicions were confirmed as that tongue encountered her rear pucker.

Grace twitched at the contact, but Leslie's strong hands on her ass kept her in place. The doctor had never indulged in ass-play, but right now she was in such a sexual haze that she was game for anything.

And turnabout was fair play, after all. Grace withdrew her well-soaked finger from Leslie's pussy and quickly replaced it with her other index finger. The now lubricated digit she pushed lower, seeking out Leslie's own back door.

Leslie gave an approving growl as she shoved her tongue into Grace's ass. The sensation was electric, and the doctor felt her whole body convulse. Grace's questing finger found its own target and Leslie's ass greedily swallowed her digit. She began to pump both fingers into Leslie as the corporal shook with her own rising ardor.

Time seemed to stand still, there was nothing but the sensation of Grace's fingers moving within slick tissues, the feel of Leslie's hard nub under her ever-moving tongue, the exquisite tingle caused by the corporal's tongue moving within her rear passage and her thumb firmly rubbing Grace's clit.

And then they reached their mutual climax. Grace felt both of Leslie's channels clamp tight around her fingers, and she herself quivered and felt her rear spasm around Leslie's roving tongue.

By now they were both thoroughly soaked in sweat. Grace giggled a little at the thought that they'd just come from the shower and now were dirty again. She flopped to her side, then wormed up and around to face her lover. Without a word Leslie moved against her, and Grace felt a wonderful peace as her arms went around the soldier's warm body.

"So, on a scale of one to Angelina Jolie, how was that?" Grace asked.

Leslie kissed her neck. "Angie who?"

They both laughed, and smiled into each other's eyes.

Then Grace saw the slightest flicker of doubt cross Leslie's face. "Is this just a fling?" asked the soldier. "I mean, it's cool if it is. I understand if you wanted to just get your rocks off with me. I get that a lot, men and women who have a thing for hardbodies..."

Grace interrupted her with a gentle kiss. "I'm here for as long as you want me, darling. Yes, I admit I lusted after your bod but I've also come to appreciate your other qualities."

Leslie relaxed against her. "Okay. I...I'm glad to hear that." The corporal snuggled against Grace like she was trying to crawl inside her.

__________________________________________________________

The helicopter was huge, so big that Holly couldn't believe it actually flew. But fly it did, although the racket it made as it did so made her think that it might just disintegrate. But it landed with no apparent drama, and as its giant rotor slowed down Holly saw several forms jump from the aircraft and make their way towards her.

Holly turned from the window. She was a small and cozy-looking reception area, which had been chosen just because of that coziness. "I guess it's showtime," she said to Ned. That had been the one thing she'd insisted on. Any introduction to new people *had* to be in Ned's presence. He was her rock, the one person who could keep her from getting too nervous when introduced to strangers.

He smiled and gently scratched behind one of her ears. "Don't worry. I'm sure the Secretary knows what she's doing."

"Says you. Come on, let's get ourselves hid."

There was a small office off of the main room, and as the pair waited they could hear the newcomers make their way into the room they'd just left.

The first speaker was male, with one of the deepest voices she'd ever heard. "Ah, it's good to finally be here! While I always take pleasure in visiting your country's glorious deserts, Katerina, I have to admit that your choice of transport left something to be desired in terms of comfort."

Holly had met the next speaker, the Secretary of State, on several occasions. "It was the fastest thing I could arrange, Yuri. And the most discreet."

The other let loose a booming laugh. "Da, I understand. Perhaps now you can drop the...how you say...'cloak and dagger' act and tell us all what's going on?"

A new person spoke up, speaking with a clipped but pleasant accent. "Yes, I must second Yuri's sentiment. Much as I hate to agree with him on anything, eh what?"