Work The Problem Ch. 06

Story Info
Strangers in a cute and cuddly land.
15.1k words
4.85
11.4k
27

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags for This Story: Furry, Threesome, Fivesome, Rimming, Fellatio, Cunnilingus

__________________________________________________________

Sergeant Cal Forrester clumped back down off of the berm towards Yuri's tent. He cleared his throat loudly outside of it in lieu of knocking.

"Da, come in," said Yuri.

Cal ducked his head under the flap and looked around. Their lagomorph hosts had set the Russian up with a decent-sized cot as well as a lantern and space heater. "This all looks very cozy," he said.

Yuri shrugged. He was writing on a notepad he'd acquired. "They have been quite accommodating. Just composing a letter to my wife."

"I didn't know you were married, Yuri," said Cal in genuine surprise. The guy had given off the air of the perpetual bachelor.

Yuri smiled. "I am. Natalia is her name. She is wonderful woman, when we get back I insist that you come visit us." His smile faded. "If we get back."

"We will," said the sergeant with finality. "You know that. I'm sure everybody on our entire planet is trying to re-open the portal."

The Russian nodded, but his face was still troubled. "Wish I could just talk to her at least. Are you married, sergeant?"

Cal shook his head. "Not any more. No kids, fortunately. This job takes a toll on relationships, you know?"

Yuri gave a sad chuckle. "Da. Know that very well from past career." The Russian set aside his notepad and stood. His head nearly brushed the top of the tent. "Never got chance to extend my condolences on the loss of your men." He bowed his head briefly. "The lieutenant was a good soldier."

"He was. But we got off easy, if I'm honest. We only lost two and have the one wounded. The lagomorphs lost fifteen, including Fletcher." He remembered again the determined look on the First-Paw's face as he'd driven the explosives-laden truck right into the mouth of hell.

Yuri's face was somber. "He was a brave rabbit. So what do we do now?"

The sergeant sighed. "Now we keep a sharp eye out and stay ready. The lagomorphs are gathering up the bodies and body parts of the terror-birds. They also managed to salvage some of the bastards' gear. I convinced 'em to set aside half of all of that for us. If we can reestablish our connection, for sure the eggheads back home will want to have a look." Cal rubbed his eyes. They felt raw, like they'd been scrubbed with sandpaper. "I'm heading back to the others for tonight. You sure you don't want to come with me?"

"You will be sleeping on cot, same as me." replied Yuri. He gave a belly laugh. "Don't worry, if our portal opens I will make sure to let you know and not just run back home without saying goodbye."

Cal laughed and waved good night as he ducked back out of the tent. One of the female lagomorphs dressed in a red-and-black militia uniform walked over and smiled up at him. Cal smiled back warmly. Her name was Marigold Cutton, and she'd been the one helping him set up the defenses. She was sharp as a tack and a pleasure to work with.

"You ready to head out, big guy?" asked Marigold.

Cal nodded and followed her off towards the same van they'd used to transport the other Rangers. She slid the side of it open and waved him in. As he eased his bulk into the vehicle she walked forward and had a quick conversation with the driver.

In the back there was a couple of big bench-style seats. The front seat held another person, which surprised him. She was a curvy rabbit-woman named Arabella and was Marigold's assistant or maybe significant other. Cal wasn't sure and he wasn't about to ask. Arabella smiled at Cal as her long ears rose up.

Cal smiled back and nodded a greeting, then settled himself onto the rear bench seat with a relieved groan as Marigold hopped in and slid the door closed. In a way he was dreading having this moment of relaxation, because that meant he would have to think about the L.T.

Lieutenant Keith Jenkins had been a damn good officer and the exact opposite of the 'clueless lieutenant' stereotype. After a while, he'd also become a good friend. Cal always knew that their chosen profession came with more risks than most others, but the officer's death still gnawed at him. He began to wonder if he could have saved Keith by being quicker to realize just how badly the man had been injured.

His dark musing was interrupted as Marigold plopped herself down on the seat right next to Cal. Her sunny smile helped chase away his dark thoughts, and he relaxed against the seat. The van gently rocked as it drove up onto the pavement and off into the night. The sergeant almost passed out right then and there until he heard a question from Marigold.

"I should confess that I was listening in earlier. I understand you don't have kids?"

Cal blinked in surprise. "Er, yeah."

"Good," cooed Arabella's voice right in his ear. He started and turned into surprise. Arabella pressed right up against his hip and smiled with a distinctly predatory gleam in her eye. The sergeant felt a bit shocked. How the hell had Arabella gotten from her seat to back here so fast? Did she teleport?

There was a nudge at his other hip as Marigold pressed against him as well. Cal realized he was now the meat in a lagomorph sandwich. He sat frozen with shock as two sets of paws settled on his arms and began to gently massage his biceps. He cleared his throat. "Um, ladies? what's going on here?"

"You're tense," murmured Marigold in his ear. "I think you could use some relaxation. Don't you think so, Ara?"

"Oh absolutely, Mary," purred the other lagomorph. "And I think he also deserves a little treat for saving us all."

Cal really tried to focus on anything other than the pleasant kneading taking place on his arms. "I ain't a hero, it's just my job. Please, don't feel like you...oh, God."

A pink snub nose nuzzled into each side of his neck, followed by soft wet licks across his skin from each of their tongues. Cal felt like he was going to start hyperventilating from the feel of their fuzzy cheeks rubbing against his jaw. "Really, I'm sure I must look really weird to you and I don't want you to feel...forced..."

"Cal," said Marigold softly. She took his head in both paws and stared into his eyes. Her blue eyes were huge and deep enough to swim in. "Glenn was our friend, just as Keith was yours. All three of us have just lost people that we care about. Let's make the world go away for a little while. Right now there's only us."

She moved her mouth forward and touched his lips in a soft kiss that rapidly crumbled the sergeant's remaining resistance. He began to kiss her back and felt that wonderful soft tongue slide into his mouth.

Arabella had moved on to kissing and nibbling gently at his neck. Her paw stroked across his chest and then downward, gripping his crotch right through his pants. Cal let out a surprised squeak right into Marigold's mouth.

"Ms. Arnbock didn't lie about their endowment," said Arabella as she gently kneaded Cal's groin. With surprising deftness her paw unbuckled his belt and opened his fly. The fur on her paw felt like the softest velvet as she reached into his shorts and grasped his quickly-rising manhood.

Marigold broke the kiss and grinned as Cal gasped. "How do you want to do this, Ara?"

Cal gave a little groan as Arabella kept up her amazingly soft massage. The assistant smiled at the sounds she was coaxing out of the human. "I wanna taste him. Howzabout I suck him off, then we get him hard again so that you can ride him."

Marigold nodded. "That sounds like a very good plan."

"I don't suppose...ohhh...I get a say in this?" gasped Cal.

"Hush, Cal," said Marigold and then kissed the tip of his nose. "If you perform well enough we might just keep you around."

Arabella knelt in front of Cal and tugged at his waistband. The sergeant was in a daze as he lifted his hips and let her pull his pants all the way down to his ankles. Her furry paws roved back up to fondle his prick and balls while Marigold grabbed his head again to continue their kissing. Arabella slowly pumped his shaft with one paw while massaging his balls with the other. She teased a little drop of precum out of the swollen head, and darted her head forward to lick it off. Cal jerked at the touch of her tongue.

The lagomorph laughed. "Oh, he tastes gooood." Cal gave another spasm as she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. The sergeant felt only the hint of her teeth bumping against his flesh as she greedily sucked on his glans. Then she began to slowly engulf his entire length. Cal felt himself bump up against her throat and before he could tell her to not hurt herself she lunged forward.

He felt the entrance to her throat expand around him as Cal broke his kiss with Marigold. The sergeant cried out as she began to suck with a will.

"She's good at that, isn't she?" whispered Marigold in his ear. Her own paws were busy unbuttoning his shirt and slipping inside to stroke his chest.

Arabella gasped as she let go of him and came up for air. "You like that?" she asked while staring up at him with a cheeky grin. Her paw pumped up and down his spit-slicked shaft.

"You...ahhhh, god..." Cal felt like his brain was getting fried.

"I think that's a 'yes', Ara," said Marigold. "Now give him the business. I want to hear what kind of cute noises he makes when he cums."

Arabella leaned back down and began to bob on Cal's cock with increasing speed while the sergeant moaned.

Marigold licked around his ear. "These are so strange," she whispered. "How can you hear anything with them being so small?"

Arabella's head moved still faster while one paw gently groped his scrotum.

Cal gritted his teeth as he felt his climax approaching.

"Just let it out, love," whispered Marigold right in his ear. "Let her drink of you."

"Errr...gonnna..." he managed to gasp. Marigold stood up on the seat and cradled his head against her chest.

Arabella could feel his orgasm arrive, and just before he erupted she backed off of her deep-throating and suckled on his tip and the sensitive flesh just behind it.

Cal let out another, louder groan as he spewed into Anabella's greedily-sucking mouth. The lagomorph hummed happily as she continued to massage his testicles and then stroked up his shaft to get every bit of him into her mouth.

The sergeant panted and leaned against Marigold's bosom as she stroked his cheek and kissed his forehead. "Well, Ara? What's the verdict?" she asked.

Arabella gave one last lick on the head of his deflating cock and patted Cal's stomach. "He's a tasty one. I'm gonna have him again later on."

Cal suddenly found himself holding two lagomorphs in his lap, one for each arm. He also found himself in the middle of a three-way makeout session. One would french him for a good long while, then let him go so that the other could grab his head and ravish him as well. He was in such a stupor that he didn't even mind the slight tang of his own spunk in Ara's mouth.

Marigold wriggled off of his lap and began to strip off her uniform. She was built lean and muscled like Holly. As she pushed her uniform off of her legs and stood again, Cal's gaze was drawn to her perky tits and adorable little nipples. She was covered in fur, but she still had very nice tits that were well capable of making his cock twitch.

She smiled and stretched her arms over her head, making her tits stand out even more. Cal could see her velvety hips and the slight hint of pink flesh at the junction of her wiry thighs. Marigold smiled uncertainly. "I hope I don't look too strange either."

"You look beautiful," said Cal in wonder. Arabella chuckled and kissed his cheek, then moved aside as Marigold walked forward. A predatory gleam was now in Marigold's eyes as well as she viewed his twitching prick.

She reached down and flipped up his cock, then straddled Cal's lap so that it was trapped in between her furry stomach and his own abs. Marigold licked his chin as she ground that wonderfully soft fur against his manhood.

Cal's arms went around her and he stroked her furry back, then he reached down to cup her firm ass and grind her harder against himself.

"Oh, yeah," muttered Marigold. Her paws rested on his arms and squeezed at the muscles under his shirtsleeves. "You're so strong..."

Arabella knelt in back of the two of them, and both Cal and Marigold gasped as she licked from Cal's scrotum all the way up to the base of Marigold's tail. The lagomorph's tongue then began roving up and down with a will.

"You cheeky little thing," said Marigold, then gasped as her eyes went wide. From the position of Arabella's head and ears, Cal was pretty sure that the assistant was licking Marigold's rear pucker. The thought gave him even more of an erotic charge and his prick became fully erect. He gripped one of Marigold's asscheeks in each hand and spread them apart to expose her more to Arabella's questing tongue. The lagomorph gave a little appreciative chuckle and the wet slurping from Marigold's rear got distinctly louder.

Marigold twitched and gasped. "Oh, you are a pair of little stinkers..." she mumbled.

"Little?" replied Cal with a grin. He lifted Marigold up and began rubbing her damp vulva against his length. Her slick lower lips dragged against his hardness as her paws clutched at his shoulders. Arabella paused her rimming to grip his shaft and position his swollen head right against the entrance to Marigold's pussy.

Marigold bit her lip and trembled as Cal began to lower her onto him. He knew he had to be very gentle about it. Even though she was wet enough to be dripping, her channel was still incredibly tight. After applying enough pressure his head finally popped into her as Marigold cried out.

Cal paused. "Are you okay?"

"Don't you dare stop!" gasped Marigold. "Get that thing inside me!"

Her pussy spasmed around him as he obliged and pushed deeper while Arabella leaned back and enjoyed the show. "Oh, yeah," she whispered. "You fuck that little pussy."

After a long, wonderful time he was finally hilted inside her. Marigold wasn't even speaking by this point; she was just moaning and trembling. Cal paused for a bit to let her inner muscles get used to its intruder, then slowly pulled her off until just his head was trapped in her warm and vise-like interior. Marigold let out a whimper as he manhandled her back down onto him, and then he began to gently fuck her.

It took a long while before Cal felt his orgasm build, both because of her incredible tightness and the fact that he'd already blown off once before. As he began to move her more rapidly on his shaft, she gave another wordless cry and slumped against him. She felt weightless in his hands as the van's interior was filled with the wet noises of their rutting.

Marigold finally spoke, just one word. "Gonna..." She tensed and gave a tiny squeak and Cal felt her pussy clamp tight around him. He wasn't quite there yet, but he thrust deep into her and paused. He figured he'd wait out her orgasm and then try again...

Arabella's soft paws and tongue stroked and licked his scrotum, and that was enough to make Cal erupt. He cried out and clutched Marigold to his chest as her long fuzzy ears bumped against his face. After a long glorious moment, he came down from his pleasure and saw Arabella standing and grinning at them both. He stroked Marigold's furry back and head. The petting made the lagomorph give another adorable squeak. He was beginning to see why Ned was always stroking Holly's head.

He did feel a little guilty about Arabella. "You, ah, didn't get off," he said to her.

She shrugged. "Eh, I'm sure you'll make it up to me at our place."

Cal was still in a post-coital haze as he nodded. "I will, I promise."

Arabella got back onto the seat and snuggled against them. "You are gonna stay with us, right?"

Cal wondered if their place would be big enough to fit him. And there were other things to consider. "I'd love to, but I need to check on my people."

"I know," murmured Marigold. "The driver's taking us there first, then to the hospital where they have your wounded, and then to our home." She raised her face up to his, her big eyes half-closed in dreamy bliss. "If you want to stay with us, that is."

Cal leaned down and kissed her little pink nose. "Oh, yes I do. You make some pretty cute noises yourself when you get excited, my darlin'."

__________________________________________________________

Corporal Gabe Morillo took a sip of bourbon from his hip flask while he watched the van pull up outside of the warehouse that the humans were using as their temporary quarters. He handed the flask to a cheerful rabbit-dude named Cedric Townsend. Cedric had decided to join them outside for a friendly drink rather than take part in the 'festivities' going on inside.

Cedric took the proffered flask and took a smaller swig of his own, then passed it on to Private Jack Rockatansky. The private was slouched against the warehouse wall, the same as the other two.

"Thanks kindly, Cedric," said Rockatansky. "Looks like the Sarge finally got here."

Morillo sighed. "Yeah, that's too bad."

Cedric looked up at each of them in turn. "Why is that bad? He seemed pretty nice."

Rockatansky laughed. "Well, now we get to explain what the hell's going on in there. Then he's not gonna be so nice."

"Ah." The rabbit-dude looked a little puzzled. "I mean, it is a traditional welcoming ceremony for honored guests. And it's not implying any sort of long-term relationship or anything."

The van's side slid open and two of the rabbit-ladies hopped out followed by Sergeant Forrester's much bigger form. Morillo noted that the big man had a distinctly distracted look on his face. It was hard to tell in the harsh glare from the streetlights overhead, but the sergeant might have actually been...smiling? The two rabbit-ladies had much more obvious smiles on their faces.

The corporal put two and two together and relaxed. "He's gonna be more understanding than we thought. Looks like Sarge got laid."

Rockatansky looked at the oncoming trio and coughed, nearly swallowing bourbon the wrong way. "Two at once? Damn, he don't mess around." He put away the hip flask, and the two humans stood upright and saluted as Forrester walked up.

The sergeant returned their salutes with his usual crispness. Morillo noted with amusement that the man's clothes were ever so slightly askew as if he'd re-dressed in a hurry. "Evening, gentlemen," he said. "Rockatansky, go ahead and pull that back out. We're definitely off the clock for the moment."

The private shrugged and retrieved the flask. "You wanna snort, Sarge?"

Forrester shook his head. "I'm just here to make sure everybody's set, then I'm gonna go check up on Nowak. And then I'm, ah..." He got an uncharacteristically embarrassed look on his face as the two rabbit-ladies on either side of him grinned even wider.

Morillo held up a hand. "Sarge, it's okay. No need to explain. But you don't wanna go in there right now."

The sergeant's eyes narrowed. "What does that mean?" He began to move past the three of them and towards the main doors but stopped when Morillo held up his other hand.

"It's fine, they're all fine," said the corporal soothingly.

"More than fine," said Rockatansky with a shit-eating grin.

The sergeant, by contrast, was definitely not amused. "You two have five seconds to explain before I start kicking ass."

Morillo sighed. "We had a visit from the local welcome wagon. And, ah, it turns out that in this world that does not mean stopping by with a casserole or two."

"Oh, wonderful!" said one of the rabbit-ladies brightly. "Emma said she'd arrange the formal welcoming. But why aren't you inside partaking?"

Forrester's eyes widened as the penny dropped. "Oh. By partaking, you mean..."