Work Wife Mistress Ch. 06

Story Info
Domina Vitta guides Thomas, Melanie through indoctrination.
3.9k words
4.83
4.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of DOMINA VITTA part II

(As told by Mistress Lace, or in latin "Domina Vitta")

Pastor Thaddeus, Domina Mus and I grew a church that grew faster than we could imagine. We conducted indoctrinations one weekend a month, Domina Mus was special and would join me in our training with Pastor once a month as well. In one year we had over 50 members of the church.

Puer, you will join Puella (Melanie), Kimmy, Vir (Larry), Bovis (Jerome) and Tarus (Tyson) and we will exponentially regain our glorious past. We will grow here and then begin reaching out to past members and open an affiliated dioceses in Illinois and Missouri.

Do you have any questions after day one, Puer?

"Your gracious in letting me speak," Puer said, his body bruised, welts covering, his mouth an unforeseen vesicle for Vir's large cock. "Does my trust and devotion to you please you Domina?"

Yes Puer, you passed a test I was sure you were going to fail and I had prepared for that outcome with swift retribution for you and your wife. What else, Servant?

"The story of your birth, tell me how my journey matches yours and how does it differ?" Thomas said, sitting naked on the yoga mat, cross-legged, his cock back in a cage, growing against the metal restraint anticipating the delicious description of her persona's creation.

It is your journey shared with sweet Melanie. I will start with the symbolism of my taking your cock and you taking Vir's cock and Melanie taking many, by throat of course. I made it to graduation, to 18 years, pure and undefiled by man, and I was introduced and reintroduced to the pleasure and pain swallowing great length can bring the body. As God's servant and Pastor's vesicle, I learned the technique and resilience to please God in Heaven and on earth. If Christ occupies your heart, and Christ is love, making love in all forms is to the glory of Christ, and through the Holy trinity, God and the Holy Ghost. It is the most intimate of sacrifices for the pleasure of another, giving up your comfort that after repetition becomes your desire.

Secondly, you saw your wife repeatedly go through what my first 24 hours looked like, since you are not woman, but you can hear her pleasure and pain, the satisfaction of God, through your eyes on the screen and in your ears. That will begin here soon, the next 24 even more intense for her.

Lastly, the trust you shown, at one point Paster Thaddeus opened the door and gave me the opportunity to leave, to report him to authorities for kidnapping, it was his hope he would be taken away like Christ himself was taken by the Roman empire. But I turned to him to rewrite the scripture in his head, and I began the chapter of our church's Bible called "Vitta".

It begins:

"There is an ending where Christ is not taken away. I am not your Juddas my teacher."

There will be more on this on the third day and beyond, before you leave here and after. You see his intent was to be a steward of Christ, not become the second coming. I saw differently, I saw things open up as men loved me as God's spirit and used me for their pleasure. I saw how beautiful this world could be if it could get past traditional values that keep us from being connected.

One more question Puer, before we start our day.

"Will I meet Pastor Thaddus?" Thomas said and bowed his head.

We have much work to do Puer, that question is for another day.

THOMAS's VOICE

I was immediately picked up by the shackels on my hands, a hood put over my head and drug through the small room into the open space I had seen, and then thrown into a corner. A stream of cold water hit me hard, like a fire hose, ripping at my flesh, I turned and protected my exposed, caged, genitals.

The force lessened, more like that of a garden hose.

"Show your front, animal!" Vir commanded and I turned, feeling the water hit my neck, chest, stomach, arms, around my hips, down my legs and finally thrashed the cage around tugging on my cock.

The water stopped and I was led by the hands again, this time to the left of the open room, Vir's large hand bending me down, taking off the hood and then washing my hair, face and neck with water into a sink.

"Time to air dry," He said, moving me to a hook, with a harness that went around my waist, connecting my wrists and waist together. He snapped things together, checking tightness and then cranked on a large wheel, the apparatus pulling me up and suspending me horizontally to the ground.

I was about three feet above and he left the room. I hung there drying for 20 minutes before the large man, my Domina's husband, came back into the room.

He pushed my legs and my naked, wet, exposed body was sent twirling, Vir slapped me each time coming around sending me faster, and faster, the sting on my cheek. I imagined Pastor Thaddeus doing this to Miss Janice, bringing her to Domina Vitta status. Vir kicked my stomach, slapped my ass as I wound up the chain, gaining potential energy that would ultimately have to be released.

The sound of Melanie getting entered and rammed in her ass suddenly blasted loudly over the speakers. The live action of indoctrination meant to relive our Mistress's birth in a new sect.

"OHHHGGGGOODDDD! TARUSSS!!!!! MY LORDDDD!"

It had to be swift and deep, she paid him the respect Domina demanded.

"She is a worthy slut," Vir said as the chain gained it's last twist and I slowed to a stop. "And you will be too."

His face was next to mine when I started back the other way.

"OGGGHHFFFTTTTMMMPPPHTT!"

Melanie took Bovis's cock deep in her throat while I began to turn faster...and faster...and faster....

The world turned and before I could scream I blacked out, Melanie's pain and pleasure in my ears loudly.

"OHHGHGFFFTTTMMMMMFPPTTTYBOOVVISSS!!!!"

The G-forces turned a 'grey-out' into me passing out. I was out for a while and I awoken on a table, arms and legs spread like an 'X', cock through a hole uncaged, head suspended on a padded extension.

My senses immediately began to experience an overload, strobe lights began flashing, whips, chains, paddles and cains bounced off every piece of my body, rotating for 2-3 minutes of strikes, mixed with 30 seconds of break. The sounds of sex blasting over the speakers, no video, just moans, sigh, cries, screams and the sloshing wetness of parts inside of parts.

"AHHh! OHH! AHHH!" I screamed, my cock getting an equal treatment, though somewhat less amplified."Ohhhh....Huhhhhhhh...hhhhh...hhh"

My heavy breathing, not loud enough to overpower the sexual sounds blasting through the speakers from Melanie's and Domina Vitta's 69, devouring cunt deep and hard.

"Ohhhh, Domina...."

"Ohhhhhh, Puella,"from Domina's mouth.

A body walked past my face during the next break, the smell of violets, short and athletic legs. Miss Kimmy was naked waist down, her hair up and woven into a dark police like cap, black corset open showing her breasts, holding them up. She stood before me, weight swung to one side, a crop in her hand, shaven triangle with lips protruding, my mouth began to water. She had been swatting me with Vir.

Her pregnancy belly beautiful, she had kept in amazing shape throughout, I had explored her body just a couple days prior to my coming to Domina's lair.

Dropping the crop at her feet, Kimmy bent forward running her hands up her waist, to her breasts, pinching the nipples before turning around.

"You're going to eat me good, Daddy" she said and back up into my face, her cunt quickly smashed against my cheek, over my nose and then finally my mouth. Vir holding me firm while Kimmy backed and pushed into my face.

"Ummmmmm, ohhhhh..".she moaned and gasped, the oils smelling amazing with the taste and smell of her pleasureful cunt. She pushed back harder, my tongue parting and driving deep, Vir holding me tight, she fucked my face. "OHHhhhh GoD! YES! YES!"

She had always been quick to orgasm, taking her in at her home in the state park, Domina Vitta's offering to me, she was now using my body for her pleasure.

"MMmmm...Daddy..." She whispered, grinding slowly against me before pushing again. Multiple orgasms was her trick and she began the quick assent, pushing wet folds into my lips, my tongue, over my nose. "Ohhhh....OHHHH...MMMMM!!! YES! YES!!!!"

Her second quick spasm and quiver reverberated back into my body, Vir letting loose of the table and with the slurps and sucking noises from Melanie's session in the background, Kimmy slid under me and took my cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh Kimmy..." I moaned, her appetite large and my cock slipped deep in her throat, her face pushing upward into the opening. "MMmmmm I'm honored to have your mouth...ohhhhhh"

Her hands found the table's sides and pushed all the way up, balls to her chin, before sliding in out and leaving me hard and wet with her saliva.

"You are Domina's to have," Kimmy said, again posing for me, her body young and her breasts large the pregancy. "I will drink from your chalice another day."

She left and the distinct sound of Melanie getting fucked began again, the sounds of cunt munching gone and now the slap and pace of entry in between her legs, into her ass resounded, I imagined her on top as it was more of a thud after the wetness of anus getting pounded. It slowed, was invariable and then....

"OHHH GOD! TAARRRUS! BOOOVISSSS! OHHHH!!!!!"

I found out later she was double penetrated front and back by her twosome.

"AGHMMMFTPHHTTTT! OGFHTTTHUMMMHHHOHHHH!

The sounds of Melanie getting both cocks were in my ears, the scent of Kimmy on my face, the oils and juices combined with the throb of my beaten body. I drifted off to sleep on the table, my world reforming in my sleep, visions of bodies, crosses, faces of men, of Melanie, Mistress Lace transforming into Domina Vitta.

I woke, still alone, a single man's voice breathing over the speakers, Melanie's soft moans, the exhaustion present in little coos, sighs. There was a slow thump of intercourse going and the suction sound of a body cavity tightly filled. It was Vir's voice I concluded and began predicting what was next.

Tarus and Bovis entered the room and undid me from the table, my naked body standing, the flow of blood finding new places that hurt, new welts or bruises. My hands and feet were shackled together and they each took an arm and lifted me up.

They did not speak and they did not look at me carrying me by the arms, my feet dangling just a foot or so off the floor and through a door in the NW corner I went. There were literal torches and candles burning for light, the multiple shadows confirmed two bodies joined, flat on what would best be described as an altar, Vir pressing into Melanie's arse, pulling back slowly, pushing forward slowly.

Domina Vitta was praying in latin repeating an sentence softly, away from them, kneeling behind a long pew.

"Ad te, Deus meus, haec oblatio voluptatis et molestiae, perducat te in animas et animas nostras."

English - "To you my God this offering of pleasure and discomfort, may it bring you into our lives and souls."

They set me on the pew, connecting my feet and hands with a rod and clipping me to a ring on the side, before leaving.

"Ohhhhh.....Lord.....Ohhh...mmmmm," Puella moaned the beginning of a prayer. "May I be a sacrifice to your fullfillment....OHHH YES! VIR!"

Vir, the large man, was pushing deep and filling her arse with his white nectar. His muscles of his back, ass, core were flexed expelling his seed into her backside, the warmth spilling into her.

"Yessss....Love....Mmmmmm."

Domina Vitta glanced at me expectedly, then moved to the altar where her husband pulled out of my wife's ass. Unexpectedly my Mistress went and pushed her mouth to Melanie's hole and began to extract Vir's white reward. She spent a long time there burrowing and slurping, not swallowing.

"Ohhhh Domina...ohhhh...magnificent..." Puella cooed.

Domina pulled away, and moved to her face, she kissed Puelaa, sharing the fluid, then moved to Vir, kissing him, sharing his own deposit. Turning to me, her cheeks soft, holding more and then moved to my body, straddling my lap, my cock screaming hard and kissed me deep, pushing her tongue and the rest into my mouth while she slid down onto my cock.

"OHHhhh Domina," I said into her mouth, not giving me up, her hands now on my face, mashing her lips on mine, twisting a knot in our tongues, pushing it back into my throat.

"OHhhh servant," She moaned bouncing up and down faster and faster on my swollen member, her wetness creating a heavenly coupling, her body expertly dropping down pushing onto my shaft. "Fill me now...."

I exploded inside her walls.

"OHHHH YES! YES! We have pleased our Lord, OH GOD! MY body and now your soul!" she exclaimed, kissing me hard again, continuing to ride my cock until it fell out flacid, her mouth immediately sucking on it, sliding down between my shackles and the rod.

"OHHHH Domina VITTA!" I exclaimed, wanting to say something, but her mouth continued to work sucking every drop, her stomach now holding cum from Vir and I for sure and I figured Bovis and Tarus most likely. I figured she may stop but she continued, her hand down there playing with my balls, fingering my hole some. "Oh Mistress...OH!!!"

I began to spring to life after about five minutes of her mouth's attention on my cock, it filled and she released it from her lips, but her hand began to stroke it slowly, reviving it's from while she looked up at me in the eyes.

"Go, servant, complete our offering to the Lord and fuck your wife in his presence here in what will be my chapel" she motioned with her head to the altar as Jerome appeared and began to unlock my restraints. "Please the Lord with tender, slow lovemaking and complete husband and wife joining as the trinity looks down with pleasure."

The last restraint was unlocked and everything fell to the floor. Domina stood up, kissed me on the forehead and had Vir, Bovis and Tarus leave the room. Domina took my hand and led me to the alter, Melanie looking up and seeing my face for the first time in over several days, smiled and moved to her back.

"May we please our Lord?" she asked of Domina Vitta.

"Your bodies will be an offering to those on most high, join as one and sing their praises."

"Yes Mistress," Puella said and I repeated...

"Yes Mistress."

"Very good, she said and moved back to the pew and sat, crossing her legs, showing her plump, engorged, pussy.

"She is your vesicle to love Thomas..." Mistress said, turning my role from slave to soulmate, a partner for Puella. "Flesh into flesh in a holy coupling."

I climbed up on the altar, surprised at the padded top that looked somewhat like it was made of stone, my knees sinking in, the smell of sex heavy around Puella. She had taken many cocks in what I would find out was just her ass and mouth, it was very apparent the moment I slid inside there was not the presences of another man's semon.

"Oh, husband..." she said and began to pray in Latin, later I would be told her absence was filled with prayer memorization for this moment, a latin stream of glorification from the book of Vitta.

"Oh...Mel...Mmmmmm," I felt her around my cylinder of flesh, pushing deep inside, loosened by the assault of penis the past 48 hours, yet delicious in how she felt, exclaiming, "My WIFE!"

"corpora nostra templum tuum iuncta sunt ad gloriam tuam," she said over and over in between moaning and crying out, it's meaning - 'Our bodies your temple joined for your glory.' "OHHH HUSBAND! OH YESSS! THOMAS!!!"

I felt a gush of fluid that had never released in all our years together, a tsunami of excrement, a baptism of our new covenant.

"Animae nostrae gloriosae voluptates coniunguntur," Mel said, meaning - 'our souls are joined in glorious pleasure'. "YESSS! OH MY GOD YESSSSS!"

Having just filled Domina Vitta I was far from finishing, I felt the fluid loosen my wife and the sloppiness of her cunt felt warm and comfortable, I began to rhythmically enter and pull back, her knees up high, feet beneath my thighs gaining leverage against each thrust.

Domina Vitta was massaging her cum soaked cunt watching me fuck Mel, my load large and built up from the two days of indoctrination coated her walls, having just filled my Mistress. Sitting up, her hand was two fingers deep inside, head kicked back, I was looking over my shoulder briefly seeing this while pumping Mel.

"OHhhhhh....husband....ohhhhhh....Lover....Ohhhhhhh...soulmate," Mel breathed, my cock having set her buzzer off, bathing my dick with her fluids.

"Mmmm....Ohhhh," the soft sighs of Domina Vitta's masturbation. "OHhh...MMMMm yes! YES!"

My Mistress came watching and listening to me push into Mel, pulling back and thrusting forward. I pulled out quickly and turned Mel over gently, reinserting and pulling her hips to me, her face buried into a shall she had been wearing. The candles, torches burned and the shadows projected my animalistic entry, like to wild dogs, I pushed and thrust harder and faster.

"vir meus quomodo me complere," she began to pray in between sighs, moans and small cries while my cock thrust in and out of her pussy from behind. It's meaning - 'my husband how you make me complete'. "OHhhh...Mmmmm OH! OH! OH!"

My cock was numb and my thrusts were powerful, sending a wave pulsing through her body, breasts swaying under her, now hands on the altar, body fully risen from the altar. A shadow in the darkness emerged from behind a pillar, Vir's naked body had the light of candles dancing on it, he was holding his massive cock.

"Feed me child of God, fill my throat," Mel said opening while Vir moved forward resting the tip of his cock on her lips. She was swift, her learning complete and soon it was disappearing in her throat, my thrusts helping drive it deeper. "GFMMPHFFTTTT!!!!"

"She is magnificent!" I heard Domina Vitta behind me. "Your indoctrination will be complete as soon as you both complete her wish!"

Vir just looked down into Mel's face, her head straining up, I imagined her eyes open and wanton. My cock was beginning to feel the moment, my mind seeing the man on Mel's face, another sexual first shared together a mfm she between my cock and Vir's. I felt a quivering beneath me.

"OHGGFFFTYEEESSSMMFFTTHTT!" and the warmth again coating me, the thought of everything sending me deep into her, pushing forward only sending Vir's cock deeper.

I came.

"OHHHH MELANIE!!!!" I exclaimed, Vir pulling and pushing into her throat, faster and faster. He pushed deep into her and unloaded, having filled her ass just a short time ago he came inside her throat, sending his load into her stomach, his body twitching and pulsing short bursts into her before sliding his length out.

"EXCELLENT! ALL GLORY IS HIS FOREVER!" Domina Vitta shouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the 62 hours were spent sleeping, recovering and studying scripture, naked in robes we were celebrate by everyone there. We recited prayers, went through several services that Domina led, the lair being transformed into a church of sorts.

We spoke nothing of our transgressions, in fact we were closer than we had ever been, fondling and playing with each other's bodies. In fact everyone there seemed to have a closeness I hadn't experienced before, the comfort in seeing everyone naked and the hugs the pressed flesh against flesh, sometimes sparking excitement, began to feel normal.

"Our time together is fleeting my disciples," Domina Vitta said, we were sitting at a table, enjoying food, I had no concept of time, the darkness of the lair giving no indication if it was night or day. "You must reenter society reborn."

I looked at Mel who was just staring at Domina lovingly, her hand in mine.

12