Workaholic's Release: Morning After

Story Info
How tired can she possibly be?
950 words
3.6
9.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph looked at her in the faint morning light coming through the gauze curtains that hotels always provide. Gloria curled next to him, her back turned to his chest. She unconsciously held his arm around her, clasping it so that his hand and wrist rested between her perfect breasts. This was probably what was causing him to be so restless. She, of course, was sleeping deeply, her lips parted slightly, her body rising and falling with her steady breathing. If he shifted his body even a little, she pushed back against him, missing the contact of her flesh to his. He shifted now, just to see what she would do, and then chuckled and groaned with pleasure as she unconsciously moved back to meet him, rubbing her smooth, round ass against his semi-hard dick in the process. He kissed her shoulder and decided to test how deeply she slept. Gently dislodging his right arm from her grip between her breasts, he moved it forward slightly until he brushed her right nipple. The pace of her breathing increased slightly. Moving his left arm from under her neck, he slowly rolled her onto her back, giving both his arms full mobility. Allowing her to adjust to this new position, he thought happily about the previous night. "You should be exhausted, love," he chuckled.

In celebration of her not going into the office during the weekend for the first time this year, they had decided to lay low in a hotel room from Friday night until Sunday morning. It was Saturday morning now, and he'd kept her busy all Friday night with a series of surprises that he'd been planning for months, waiting until they had a free moment together. The light coming through the window was stronger now, and he surveyed the damage from their... recreation. Smiling, he looked at the shackles still attached to the table legs, the condom wrappers tossed everywhere, the sex toys and lube sitting on the bed stand, the prep school girl costume she'd worn strewn across the floor. Returning his gaze to her, he drew the sheet she'd been clinging to down her curves. He counted 2, no 3 hickies that he'd left on her body. Her shiny hair was disheveled, but the short layers she had cut into it fell across her face attractively. He drew the strands back and looked at her face. Somehow the heavy eye makeup that she'd worn to complete the naughty school girl look hadn't smeared haphazardly across her face, as it would have on most women. Instead, it had smudged under her eyes provocatively. "How did you manage to do that," Joseph whispered.

She tried to turn towards him, reaching for him in her sleep. He gently held her left shoulder down and waited for her to stop shifting so that he could continue to explore her body. Certainly, he'd spent the previous 12 hours doing just that, but he never seemed to tire of her. Sitting up on his elbow to get a better view of her body, he grazed her right nipple with his right hand and watched it harden. Again, her breathing quickened, but she did not wake. Pinching her left nipple gently, he took her right into his mouth. She gasped lightly and arched to back slightly, allowing him better access as he sucked on the rosy peak. Releasing her left nipple, he caressed soft flesh until he reached her smooth, shaved pussy. He traced the outer lips of her cunt around her clit without touching it. Reluctantly removing her right nipple from his mouth, he looked down just in time to see her shift her hips up, trying to increase the contact between his hand and her cunt. And all the while she slept.

To test and see if anything he was doing was having an effect, he gingerly slipped a finger inside to test her wetness. She groaned and wiggled her hips, trying to draw him deeper inside her body. Her eyelids fluttered a bit now, but she did not waken. She softly moaned a protest when he withdrew his finger. It glistened in the full morning light. Her unconscious movements and her sounds of pleasure mingled with his fresh memories of the night before and he determined he could wait no longer. He rolled over her sleeping body and gradually positioned himself between her thighs, which, like his finger, glistened with her juices. Framing her head with his forearms, he entered her in one swift movement. Her eyes flew open and she awoke with a cry of pleasure. Wrapping her arms and legs around him, she began to move with him, meeting every thrust. "I thought it was a dream," she said in a voice made throaty by sleep and lust.

Completely awake now, she moved one arm from around his back to pull his head down, meeting his lips in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss, they both panted in pleasure, allowing their passion to soar to new heights. Finally, their eyes locked, and they gasped each other's names as they came simultaneously. Collapsing back on the bed, they clung to each other as their orgasms subsided. Joseph finally felt as though he could sleep, and rolled to one side, curling around Gloria and holding her close. However, Gloria had been awakened, and was determined not to be the only one. Laughing she said, "Nuh-uh, Joseph. I'm returning the favor," and kissed her way down his body, grinning as she reached his cock and took it into her mouth. Joseph groaned in mock annoyance, and submitted to the idea that this was shaping up to be a very, very good day.