Working at Mrs. Long's

Story Info
Seductive MILF takes on her gardener.
3.3k words
4.33
89.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working for Mrs. Long in her garden for two weeks, painting the summer house and re-coating her decking with oil and other jobs she needed doing, getting everything ready for the summer.

I only did three days a week there, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It was May and she really wanted everything done by the end of June.

She was a nice lady and attractive. She was 57 years old, three times divorced and professional. My mother got me the work through a friend of hers at a bridge club.

Mrs. Long had a petit body, nice figure and liked to show it off by wearing tight clothing and of course, she always had a nice cleavage to show off. She was also very flirtatious, with everyone.

Her long black eye lashes would flutter when she wanted something, and her bright blue eyes would shine as if enhanced by them.

She had straight blonde, white hair down to just passed her shoulders and a nice curvy body.

She was a non smoker that liked to drink white wine from about 1 o'clock, when she'd make me stop and eat lunch with her. We'd talk about current affairs, weather and hold normal polite conversations. At the end of lunch is when I'd have a coffee and she'd pop open another bottle of Chardonnay.

She'd caress the rim of the sparkling glass with her long fingers dressed in jewel rings and gold and she'd have long brightly painted nails. She'd ponder in between sentences and waffle, as if no one was listening. She was quite an erotic lady, always well dressed and presentable and actually quite a turn on.

She always smelt really nice too. I think she used fruit stuff in the bath with her as she'd small tangy with orange or forest fruits, almost edible.

I could feel my cock twinge and fill with blood when she stopped and talked to me in the garden, my eyes engrossed by her firm round pert breasts with cherry nipples sticking out and I'd steal glimpses of her ass, as she moved, around the garden, almost dancing for me...I had my sunglasses on so I knew she couldn't see where my eyes were looking and I'd lap up her breasts and arse making me hotter and hotter in the sun.

I was 23, 73kg, 6 foot 1 and with short brown hair. My build is athletic as I run 3 miles every morning before showering, shaving my body and then getting on with my day. I would also work out whenever I got the chance at a friend's gym. My tan was beginning to come along quite nicely as spent most of my days in gardens, doing jobs for people and always with my top off if the weather would permit it.

She wouldn't wear sun glasses and sometimes I'd catch her staring at my abdomen muscles and arse and it seemed she didn't mind if I saw her staring either!

It was Friday and she was in an exceptionally good mood. She had been out to do some shopping for bits and pieces in the morning and got back around half twelve.

She said she was behind as she hadn't prepared anything for us to eat and lunch time was coming up. She came out with a large cold glass of beer and told me to sit and have a break while she thought up what we could eat. I heard a cork pop as she opened a bottle of her favorite wine and she came out to sit with me.

I could see she was looking at the sweat perspiring on my chest and admiring my pecks and stomach muscles and I too, hiding behind my sunglasses could see her erect nipples through her top and admired as I could see the sides of her braless breasts through the arm holes in her top.

She asked me about my interests and I told her how I enjoyed running and music and she said how could see I was into sport, and by looking full on at my smooth tanned pecks and chest, then slowly letting her eyes drop to the bulge between my legs. She wasn't shy about looking at me and this started to turn me on. I had to look away for a moment only to look back at her again and her eyes were still feasting on me.

She asked me if I'd like another beer. I still had some in my glass but she took it, commenting that it would be getting warm and she was going to refill it anyway.

With this she disappeared in the kitchen, to return in what seemed like seconds with a fresh beer and another large glass of cold white wine.

She set the beer down in front of me perfectly, and as she turned seemed to lose her footing on heals and tripped!

As she fell, her natural reaction was to reach out. With this, her wine flew from it's now redundant container, and hit me square on the chest soaking me.

The shock of the cold wine hitting my basking skin made me literally jump out of my chair. What a shock! And now the wine running down my body and seeping into my shorts.

She returned from the kitchen like a flash with a tea towel telling me to sit back down. In shock I sat back down, only to sit back down in the puddle now accumulated by the wine. As soon as the wine had seeped through to my skin, was up out of the chair again, almost crashing into Mrs. Long. As she came towards me with the cloth.

She didn't hesitate in starting to dab dry my firm skin, downwards to my abs , still dripping with wine. My abs flexed at her touch as she stuck two fingers between the top of my shorts and my skin. She looked me in the eye and affirmed they were wet.

She took control and guided me back into the centre of the kitchen where she continued to dab at my body.

She stepped closer so our bodies were almost touching and slowly lent forward and licked a drop of wine from my peck, and then she licked my nipple before looking back up at my eyes and put her tongue to my lips.

She squared her body up to mine to embrace me and slowly rub her nipples and breasts against me, drying me as she did it.

By now I couldn't control my cock. It was full on hard, throbbing, sticking upright out of the top of my pants and she could feel it as she now rubbed are pelvis into me, grinding my cockhead between us both.

She was now panting as her tongue pushed further into my mouth wrestling with mine as I tugged her top clean off and now her beautiful, soft rounded 57 year old breasts were rubbing against my smooth chest.

I could feel her cherry hard nipples as I started to grab at her ass, feeling round her to her crack where I could feel her hot softness by sliding my three fingers back and forth and pinching her clitoris slightly through her cotton leggings.

Her legs were slightly apart now as she pulled away from my mouth. She looked me in the eye and smiled. Lowering herself to my shorts she started to rub me through my damp shorts taking the head out from under my shorts and started to lick under my bell head with her curled stiff tongue sending shock waves through me.

She stuck two fingers either side of me and tugged my shorts and underwear down in one. I stepped out of them as she massaged my balls and shaft sending waves of ecstasy shuddering through me.

Admiring my shaven balls and seven and a half inch uncut throbbing cock, she knelt in front of me wide eyed and pushing my buzzing balls upward over my pulsating shaft, she bent forward to kiss the baby smooth shaven skin behind my balls, drilling her stiff tongue slowly up to my balls as she released them onto her face.

With one of her hands now on my cock pumping me slowly and the other massaging my balls, her mouth was working its way along my shaft. Dragging her tongue heavily on its way, rubbing her fingers over the tip of my cock before pulling down again and sliding it into her warm and welcoming mouth.

Sucking at my purple tip and feverishly licking it she slid the whole thing into her throat, slapping her chin into my balls and then rubbing the saliva all over my exploding tip and hard shaft squeezing me. Working both hands over every part of my genitals before sliding it back into her mouth to continue to suck hard.

I held her hair out or her face as her head bobbed back and forth while she ate my cock by the mouth full. My eyes feasted on her ass cheeks that I could see were separated through her trousers. I was now starting to feel the urge to cum from my load wanting to escape, as I face fucked her.

Both of us were groaning.

She slowed her pace down sucking and held my enlarged cock in her hot mouth. I could feel her tongue exploring the contours of it and her hands now rising to my chest.

She started to get up slowly letting my cock slip from her mouth yet keeping it in contact with her body from her chin to her navel. This got my cock twitching. I slipped my arms round and under her and lifted her gently onto the kitchen table. I started to kiss her lips and neck, as she caressed my cock, while gently fondling her breasts with one hand pinching lightly at her stiff nipple and massaging her warm soft wet pussy crack with the other.

We stayed a good few minutes locked in our caressing and kissing until I held either side of her trousers and tugged to get them off. She leant on her hands and lifted her ass off the top as I slid them under her and down hers legs, taking both trousers and thong clean off.

Her legs were silky soft and her pussy was cut short and into a tuft at the top of her opening. My fingers took no time in rubbing their way into her wanting gap. I rubbed at her clitoris as she rocked her head backwards and leaned back onto her elbows spreading her legs a little wider for my exploring hand.

I licked at her nipples as her breathing quickened and with my fingers, now slippery with her juice rubbed at her anus and pussy, and I started to lower my head kissing her soft skin as I went, until I got to her tuft of hair, where my tongue came out and started to explore her soft wet pussy.

Lapping at her clitoris and opening while using my fingers to stimulate her further we quicken pace and her crying out got louder.

She was rocking back and forth pushing her opening into my mouth as she got wetter and wetter and she cried out as my middle finger tip slipped into her anus lubricated by her own juice.

Her eyes opened as she tried to lean up. She wanted me in her.

I held my cock towards her opening and pulled her slightly toward me. I started by rubbing at her opening enjoying the smooth wetness of it and then squeezed my swollen head into her. She was hot and again my cock was burning with ecstasy. I pushed gently forward, her pussy was tight and felt good but I had to work my way in moving back and forward until her juices flowed and my entire length was in her.

We moved slowly as I throbbed all the way to the hilt inside her, her legs now clasping my back and I lifted her under the arms so we were standing up. She pushing down and tensing up to lift he self before sliding back down onto my rod.

She fucked me slowly like this for exactly seven minutes as I timed it on the kitchen clock, then she climbed off me and lent against the table, spreading her legs to expose her anus and dripping cunt.

I dropped to my knees and started to eat her again, with passion, rubbing my nose into her anus as my mouth lapped at her beautifully soaked pussy.

I stood back up and slid my cock back into her hungry pussy, she pushed back against me and our bodies smacked into one another making a sharp clapping sound each time I entered her..This got quicker with the pace we were going at.

I grabbed her breasts from behind and pinched her nipples. Her breathing was quickened and heavy, her head rocked forward with closed eyes as she couldn't take it anymore. She let out a long loud cry as she started to orgasm.

Her body convoluting as I slowed rhythm to fuck her deep, pushing into her as far as I could.

She continued to cry out until she was still. My fully erect cock was fully inside her as she rocked back and forth a few times on it before she slowly started to slide off it, she turned to look at me with a big smile over her face and went back down onto her knees.

She squeezed my balls while pulling on my cock, rubbing my mushroom head with force and jabbing it with her tongue. This sent shocks flying through me. I don't think I had ever been so hard.

She was working her suction and throat powers on me again, milking me, looking up into my eyes between sucking and licking, rubbing my juice up to boiling point.

Rubbing the edge of my head with her fingers in an "o", I could feel my knees going.

She started sucking again, this time harder and faster, my hands again holding her hair off her face so I could watch her lips around the tip of my cock, pushing her towards it, fucking her face.

Now I was crying out with heavy breathing and grunts as I rocked into her sucking pulling mouth. I couldn't hold it any longer, I murmured I was cumming and she slowed and worked on the head, only.

Holding it in her mouth, and pumping with her hand. She sucked hard on it, then released it, jabbed it with her tongue and then repeated it all again. She did this several times and then squeezing my shaft my load started to shoot.

The first shot got her in her face and she quickly put it back in her mouth and proceeded to suck and suck, milking it with her hand as I shot load after load into her swallowing hungry mouth.

I kept cumming and she kept sucking, the sensation was amazing. I could feel my cock jerk with every suck and every drop of cum Mrs. Long was sucking out and drinking. I was beginning to double over; I needed to hold onto something.

My body was in total shock. She was still milking and sucking me and I was still in bliss from my climax. I was shaking. My cock still fully erect and twitching in her mouth as she started to release me from her mouth. She wiped the first drop of my cum off her face and licked her finger, looked back up into my eyes and smiled. Getting up slowly she said wow, and kissed three times on the lips.

She went to the fridge to get me a beer and a glass of wine. We were both stark naked... Me still with a huge hard-on and shaking from the experience.

She came over to me with my drink and placed it in my hand. Her hand went back down to my hard cock and she held it and gently squeezed it. She looked into my eyes and she clinked our glasses.

Not letting go she guided me by my cock through to her sitting room. Where she positioned us by a large sofa. She placed her wine down and took my glass form my hand, to place it on the table.

She pushed me down on to the sofa and stood over me, toying with herself. She knelt of the sofa next to me and started to pump my rod slowly and then bent down to take me back in her mouth.

She sucked long and slow as she squeezed my balls. My head rocked back and my eyes closed in delight as she started to drive me mad again. Kneeling close to me so I could reach her, again wet juice smooth pussy.

I rubbed her tight pussy with some pressure and she groaned again as she swallowed my cock down her throat. Pumping my rod she sat up and straddled me backwards, facing away from me.

I could see her anus as she lowered her pussy onto my cock. She let it slide all the way in before sliding up and down again quickening her pace as the intensity increased.

Lifting her ass right up almost into my face, I could see how her throbbing pulsating pussy flaps were getting pulled backwards away from her as my throbbing hot rod withdrew before thrusting back into her depths.

My hands were free to pull at her wet pussy, sliding my fingers round the edge of my well lubricated cock. Stimulating her still further.

She got up to turn around and face me, and sat back down my cock. She held me by my shoulders as she slid up and down leaning backwards, gasping and groaning wanting more. She was cumming again and I could feel as her pussy tightened around my rod and her body tensed in waves.

We carried on with her on top of me on the sofa, me touching up her wet anus and pussy from the back as I was stuffing it and she was pulling on my balls making them sore with delight again.

She continued to pump me until I was almost arching off the sofa with her on top of me. She broke away to kneel between my legs and once more used her hands to milk me while her mouth closed round my cock head and sucked and licked. She worked my shaft and balls until I couldn't control my load.

This time she took it all in her mouth, opening and closing it while pumping my shaft dry licking and swallowing every drop of cream. I again came and came, the sensation in my sensitive cock making me double up as it was too much to bear.

She was still sucking and pumping when I finished cumming. I was trembling. The tip of my cock was so sensitive I was shuddering under her tongue and pumping hand.

She slowed and eventually stopped.

She came to rest next to me on the sofa with her head on my lap. She could see and hear my heart beating through my heaving chest and she had sweat around her neck, and back.

She clasped me in her arms and kissed my abdomen and we lay there quietly for a few minutes, before she sat up and gave me my drink and she sipped from hers.

She smiled again and slowly got up saying she would find me something dry to go home in and I could pick my shorts up on Monday.

That Friday I went home blown away. This 57 year old had just given me the best orgasms I had ever had and made me the hardest I had even been.

She gave me the money for the day and kisses me goodbye at the back door. I wished her a good weekend and would see her again on Monday.