Working at the Truck Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front row of the lorry park was totally full so there were twenty-two lorries of different shapes and sizes, most of the lorries had their curtains closed. When I reached the front of the first lorry I have to admit that I was totally turned on, so much so that I was putting extra effort into walking like a model so that my thighs rubbed together to try and give my pussy a little friction action in the hopes that it might quell my cunt's demands for action.

Well, I'd walked past the front of twenty-two lorries but all of the drivers seemed to be sleeping so I didn't get a single look, I walked down the side of the last lorry, past the rear and there was another disappointment, the second rank only had two lorries parked, the first of them had its curtains closed but I could see that the second lorry's curtains were open and the driver was sitting in the passenger seat brushing his teeth.

My heart was pounding when I realised that the driver was watching me walk past the front of the first truck seven empty bays away. I fought the temptation to grin at the driver. I was walking slowly and as I passed the third empty bay I watched the driver slide out of his cab and he leaned against the front of his lorry as I approached.

"Hello darling, you looking for a bit of mischief?"

"Depends! What do you have in mind?"

He looked at his watch, "Well, I'm stuck here for another hour before I can get out on the road again, what will it cost me for an hour of your time?"

I have to say once again, the money side of things hadn't driven me on to this point today but charging for sex definitely set the ground work.

"I usually charge thirty-five pounds, full sex with a condom for thirty minutes but as it's a little slow this morning you can have an hour for the same price."

He grinned at me and opened his passenger door and helped me to climb up into the cab. I didn't stop by the front seat though, I stepped through to the sleep cab and my dress was off before he closed the door.

"You want me like this..." I was kneeling on his bed wearing just my basque. "...or shall I take this off as well?"

"Don't you want me to close the curtains?"

"Not important, all the other lorries have their backs to us!"

He grinned again and he pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and peeled out seven five pound notes. I tucked the notes into my handbag as I fished out a condom and held it as he stripped off.

I was about to rip the condom packet open but he put his hand on mine, "Can we play a little, you know, once that's on it's pretty much the end game!"

I popped the condom on the side of the little kitchenette above the headboard of the bed and held my arms out to him. The last time I played the working girl the two men just wanted to fuck me, get their balls empty within the thirty minutes and they were all well used to the way a prostitute worked, they didn't even try to kiss me because apparently prostitutes didn't let customers kiss them on their lips. I didn't even bother asking him his name, I just allowed him to scoop me into his arms and because I was so turned on I smothered him in kisses, almost painting his face red with my lipstick.

I started out wearing my basque, the suspenders from the basque was attached to my stockings even though my stockings were hold-ups and didn't actually need suspenders. He had my basque off in ten minutes, "Can I go down on you love?"

'What does he want to do?'

'You know that mythical thing that they write about in Cosmopolitan!'

'What, you mean the female orgasm?'

'No you Muppet, he wants to perform oral sex on you!'

My mouth turned up into a silly grin and I nodded my head. He pushed me onto my back and his mouth clamped over my cunt and he performed for fifteen minutes bringing me off a dozen times as I watched the other trucks pulling out one by one. And then I felt a little exposed as a gap developed in front of me, I let my upper body drop and I tapped him on his shoulder, "You ready to wear this now?"

I waved the condom at him and he slithered up my body, he almost got his cock engaged in my cunt before I twisted my hips and threw him off-course. I rolled the sheath down over his cock and as he fucked me I let him kiss me as if I were his wife. He gave me three more orgasms before filling his condom and pulling out.

I gripped his cock by his balls and pulled my fist along his cock to empty the pipe into the condom before pulling it off and tying a knot in the open end. I took a baby wipe and cleaned around his cock and balls and then wrapped the condom in the used baby wipe. I took a few more wipes and did a quick cat-wash, under my arms, under my tits and between my legs and all three tissues were added to the ball holding the condom.

I dressed quickly and walked over to the toilets in the main building; I dumped the ball of baby wipes with its condom centre and took the opportunity to have a pee while I was there. I checked my watch, I'd been parked there for an hour and forty-five minutes, I could have paid for extra parking but that would have brought me to someone's attention and I didn't want that so I called It a day for Newport Pagnell service station, well, the northbound side at any rate! I had to drive north for about fifteen miles, I was slowing down to leave the motorway at junction fifteen and then it dawned on me that just another four miles further north was a much larger services that would hopefully have more trucks, it was ten thirty in the morning so it could have been a total bust but instead of leaving at fifteen I rolled on to fifteen-A and the Northampton Services.

Again there was the huge sign saying that I could only stop for two hours. I didn't need the toilet but fought the temptation to walk straight to the lorry park, too many cameras around and it would have looked very suspicious if I had driven in, parked my car and then walked straight to the lorry park, especially the way I was dressed.

I was going to just walk into the building, turn and head back to the lorry park but I thought about it for a moment, I wasn't so 'Pent-up and frustrated' as I had been earlier, I'd had ten good climaxes and really I should have just gone straight home, I was just being greedy.

I walked through the building; I passed the shop, the restaurant and the fast food outlets. I saw the stairs that led up to the footbridge over to the southbound side of the motorway and took them.

I left the building on the south side and walked over to the lorry park, it was ten-thirty and I had expected the lorry park to be almost empty but there were more lorries parked at Northampton Services at that time of the day than were parked overnight in Newport Pagnell service station.

I walked down one row of lorries and then up the next when a driver tapped his windscreen to attract my attention, I walked over to his side door and he wound down the window and leaned out, "Business love?"

"Sure, what you looking for?"

"Standard, straight sex!"

"Thirty-five for thirty minutes!"

He looked up to the sky and then he nodded his head, he gestured his head and pushed his door open for me to climb up into his truck. I followed him into his sleep cab, "How do you want me?"

He handed me a twenty, a ten and a five pound note pushed me onto my back and pulled my knickers to one side, I had to think really quick to stop him plugging in before I had the chance to wrap his pecker in latex. Once I had him all wrapped up safe and sound he looked at the clock above his bed, I looked as well, ten forty-five so he had me until eleven fifteen. He was in no hurry, he fucked me slowly and languidly for twenty minutes before he hooked his elbows behind my knees, folded me in half and pushed my knees against my ribs and then he started nine minutes of fast and furious pace, pounding his meat into my body so fast and so hard that I couldn't help but bay at the moon as I had an earth shattering climax. The trucker filled his condom at the same instant that I climaxed.

He pulled out and I did my usual milking the shaft before removing the condom from his cock. Suddenly a voice barked out above my head from a loud speaker, "Ice Bandit, Ice Bandit, you finished that ten-one hundred yet? Back!"

The driver smiled at me, "You looking for more customers?"

I thought about it, I'd fucked two men already and had two very different experiences, it was eleven fifteen so I still had over an hour of parking time allowed so I nodded my head as I wiped between my thighs with baby wipes.

The driver picked up the mike to his CB radio and pressed the talk button, "Ice Bandit to Rubber Band Man, I haven't been ten-one hundred yet, I found a Lot Lizard and took a little rec-break! Back."

"Ice Bandit, What's your twenty?"

"Rubber Band Man, my twenty is fifteen-A southbound. Back!"

"Damned it to Hell, I'm on the forty-three, I passed your twenty, fifteen minutes ago, of all the rotten luck and now I've got a mandatory rest break for forty minutes!"

"Where are you taking your break good buddy?"

"Rubber Band Man to Ice Bandit, I'm in the large lay-by on the forty-three just past Towcester and I could sure do with some company over here. Out."

The trucker looked me in the eye, "Well, if you don't mind a little drive, just drop out of the car park here and head west, cross the A-Five roundabout at Towcester, cross the next roundabout and the lay-by is on a sweeping bend after the diner and petrol station, Rubber Band Man's truck is bright orange, you can't miss it."

He raised his eyebrows at me to illicit a response, I bit my lip, I was getting further and further away from home all the time but it still wasn't lunch time yet, I thought for a while and then I nodded my head.

"Ice Bandit calling Rubber Band Man, I'm sending the Lot Lizard to your twenty and I'll get back to you after my ten-one hundred. Ice Bandit down!"

I walked across the truck park with Ice Bandit, he popped into the toilet and I dropped my usual ball of condom and baby wipes into the bin in front of the toilet block and then I ran over the footbridge and over to my car, once again my heart was pounding, this was the first time I was actually going to an appointment for sex. Fortunately Northampton Services was one of the few on the whole M-one that you could turn around at and go back the way you came and because of that I could get onto the A-forty three easily and head west.

As the needle on my speedometer touched eighty miles an hour I had to start being honest with myself, when I left home I'd tried to convince myself that I was only looking because I was so sexually frustrated because Rob wasn't looking after my needs even when he was looking after his own. Now, as I drove faster than I'd ever driven in my life before I had to admit that I really loved the thought of no strings attached sex with total strangers and the cash that I was making was just a nice sweetener, the frosting on top of the cake.

I saw the lay-by and the bright orange lorry parked up, I walked down the passenger side and knocked on the passenger door. It popped open and I climbed up the ladder until I could see over the passenger seat, "Rubber Band Man?"

"That's me darling and what do we call you?"

"Sarah."

My friend told me that he was really happy and you charged him thirty-five, so if you're happy with that again we can do business together."

I held out my hand to shake his and after we shook hands he slapped thirty-five pounds into my palm. I climbed up into the cab and on into the sleep area, Rubber Band Man's truck had a bed over the cab instead of just behind like the other lorries I had been fucked in so far. I was stripped naked and as I was about to climb up into the bed when he stopped me, my upper body was pushed down onto the bed and my lower body hanging down behind the driver's seat and he came at me from behind so I was really glad that I'd skinned his cock in latex before I started to climb up.

The only thing that was stopping people passing the truck from seeing me was the driver's seat and his head rest, I couldn't see how much or how little I could actually be seen but at over five thousand vehicles an hour it only took one person in a hundred cars looking my way and that would make a whole lot of people seeing my furry pussy. I climaxed from his cock entering me for twenty five minutes solid and when he finally pulled his cock out of my cunt I actually fell off of his bed and collapsed into a heap behind the driver's seat.

I was drenched from head to toe with sweat and it took a dozen baby wipes to clean myself up once I got the use of my muscles again. I kissed Rubber Band Man as I climbed out of his cab and waved good-by as he pulled out of the lay-by.

I was approached by another driver as I walked back to my car, "Sarah, Sarah Clarke?"

"Yes."

"I was talking to Roger the Dodger, he met you over on the A-one, I didn't believe him when he told me just how stunning you were, any chance of me taking a turn?"

"I'm sorry darling but I'm done for the day, I'm really sore after the Rubber Band Man so now I just need to go home for a bath."

"How about hand relief?"

"Fifteen pounds!"

"Okay, where do you want to do it?"

I spotted his van; it wasn't a truck, just a small panel van, no bedroom, no sleep cab and only two seats in the front. I opened his passenger door and told him to stand with his back to the hinge and then I stood blocking the view of anyone behind me as I opened his trousers and rubbed him to victory in five minutes flat.

I pocketed the fifteen pounds and then jumped into my car and headed home. I drove straight to the garage behind our house and parked in the garage, my car didn't really need to be garaged but Rob's car was too big to fit in it and, officially, we only had those two spaces. I was bathed and changed into standard 'Mummies uniform' before my kids got back home from school and I settled into a week of boring normality before that now familiar desire to visit my trucker friends took over again.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Helping the Elderly Ch. 01 A white hot wife helps an elderly black man with his therapy.in Interracial Love
More Stories