Working Away is a REAL Nuisance!

Story Info
Horny handyman meets a gorgeous babe in a hotel.
1.6k words
20.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost midnight as I checked in at Reception but the view was still a sight to behold. Just the kind of view a bloke needs when he's 200 miles from home and just done12 hours of painting, painting and more painting.

The glass architecture offered a brilliant moonlit scene across the river but that was hardly a match for the really interesting view before me. A pair of legs to die for, accompanied by her partner, was being attended to by the ever so professional male Receptionist, who was doing his very best to keep his eyes from her well displayed tits which were just about contained by her low cut vest.

High heels, gently tanned thighs and a pair of shorts that barely covered her curvaceous arse cheeks made for a far more interesting sight than the scene outside. It became a real problem for me to keep my eyes from her smooth shapely legs whilst her ample tits and long brunette hair gave her a real classy look; classy but somehow dirty despite the black 'office girl' designer glasses.

I became oblivious to all that was going on around me. All I could think of was burying my head between those gorgeous thighs. I imagined she would have a neat, well trimmed pussy and the sweetest tasting love juices. I imagined what it might be like to bend her over the bath and pound her from behind before filling that sweet pussy with my hot cum, to then watch it dribble down those heavenly legs as I tease her arsehole.

Three times the Receptionist summoned me to check in but I was discreetly ogling Sexy Legs as she and her partner walked to the lift.

I completed the usual paperwork and took the same lift as Sexy Legs where I caught the most delicious aroma of her perfume; heavy but not overpowering and once again my thoughts turned to her. This time I imagined filling her mouth with my cum as she sucked my cock on the moonlit balcony, unaware of the numerous passers by on their way to the array of local nightclubs.

Upon entering my room I immediately switched on to the adult channel, just in time to see some half naked dental nurse taking a thick black cock in her shaven pussy as she was fucked in the arse by the dentist. The film shot to a spectacular close up of two holes being filled with cock and I began to long for the day when I get to take part in a double penetration session. Maybe some old dear in Hamburg or Amsterdam will want some decorating doing soon I pondered, half in amusement and half in arousal!

Having quickly removed my trousers for the obligatory hotel wank and poured a glass of house red from the mini bar, I was settled into my sad little hotel routine and already looking forward to my full English breakfast.

A sharp knock at the door had me squirming and suddenly dragging my trousers back on. Given that I had only just checked in and it was now well after midnight it could only be something to do with an aspect of my paperwork.

I somewhat sheepishly opened the door, checking my flies first, to be brushed assertively aside by Sexy Legs as she entered my room.

"You won't be needing this on, but it looks good," she announced, switching the television off just before the dentist and his client offered their nurse a cream pie.

"My tired little brother's gone to his room and I've come to play; it's still very early."

"What makes you think I want to play," I said, playing hard to get for a nanosecond.

"Don't you think I read your mind as you were letching in reception? You really need to be more subtle. Why do you think I took my jacket off? It was freezing' in that lobby!"

"So you won't need to wank yourself off now will you?" she asked rhetorically as she quickly removed my trousers. My raging hard on gave away exactly what I was about to do before she had invited herself in as she took me balls deep into her mouth. I wanted to fill her mouth with cum there and then but decided a better option was to manoeuvre her into the sixty- nine position.

She sucked furiously on my throbbing cock as I removed her shorts but I was wrong about her neatly trimmed pussy. Sexy Legs had a beautiful shaven pussy. I had only eaten hairy pussies before so the sight before me was simply irresistible; already moist cunt lips beginning to part themselves for a tongue fuck in full and beautiful close up.

I sucked and chewed her exposed clitoris and labia and she tasted every bit as sweet as I had imagined. I rammed my tongue's full length inside her gorgeous wet hole. Her juices were dripping into my desperate mouth as she began sucking on my balls, still wanking my shaft slowly but now teasing my arse with her fingers. I was gagging for her to fill my tight hole as I moistened her anus with my tongue before slipping a finger inside her most private passage.

This sent her absolutely crazy with delight and I feared for the safety of my cock as she wanked me faster, sucked me harder and thrust what must have been her middle finger right up my arse.

I had no idea how fucking pleasurable being fingered by a woman could be but this was fantastic. I sucked and licked her pussy with such vigour that she squirmed on my face like a shark battling free from fishing nets!

"Fuck me NOW! I want you inside me NOW!" she demanded pulling her cunt off my face and herself off my cock. She dragged me by the cock into the bathroom, bent over the bath (had she read every detail of my mind?) and made me watch as she greased her cute little arsehole with shower gel.

I had never seen anything so hot! A gorgeous babe bent over exposing her most private parts, lubricating her own arsehole to assist the entry of my cock. There was no need for any further announcement as she covered the tip of my penis with gel, still bent over the bath, and pushed it all the way into her arse. No teasing the entrance, no more fingers, she thrust me in; right up to the hilt as we both screamed with delight.

I have never taken a girl up the arse without having first fucked her pussy and this made the experience even hotter. Usually I kiss, finger, lick and fuck. Only if a girl likes me enough or is drunk enough do I attempt some back door action but with this girl it was one quick blow job then a cock up the arse. Unbelievable!

There is no feeling on earth like fucking a nice tight arse but this anal exploit was totally amazing. She rocked onto every thrust of mine, her anus squeezing my cock with each thrust, urging it to shoot it's load up her tight passage.

I reached round to squeeze one of her breasts and no sooner had I began tweaking her nipple roughly, as she had demanded, than her climax started. Her anus tightened its grip on my throbbing shaft as she jerked back and forth with her orgasm.

My balls felt like they were about to burst with the excitement and filthiness of the situation and burst they did!

It took only three more thrusts with her strangulating grip on my cock before I shot bucket loads of cum into her; it felt like I would never stop! How much cum does a babe's arse hold for goodness sake?

As I reluctantly withdrew my cock it was followed by a thick stream of my juices which, given that she was still bent over with her feet a good width apart, dribbled round to her swollen pussy lips before forming a puddle between her legs on the floor.

I rubbed and squeezed my cock to drain every last drop of this most fantastic orgasm as she stood up and invited me to wipe any remains from her cunt and arse, which I did eagerly but gently. After all, she had just taken one hell of a pounding but Sexy Legs (still no name) was obviously quite experienced at taking one up the dirtbox.

"Best get back . My husband might ring to check up on me," she whispered as she left the bathroom. Husband! Not surprised really and not at all bothered. Especially as I was awoken at 630 by her washing my cock with her wet knickers before straddling me as I lay back and enjoyed the view of her firm plump tits bouncing as she gyrated on my cock, that took all of ten seconds to reach its full hardness with her nurse-like attention.

I should have been more careful with my room key! Or should I?

What a girl! A gorgeous body, a whore like attitude to sex and hygienic too! This was most definitely a girl that liked wild dirty sex and obviously received it regularly.

She quickly brought herself to orgasm; a combination of being impaled on my stiff cock and giving herself an expert fingering at the same time while I simply laid back and enjoyed the show.

I was far too shattered from my previous exertions to even contemplate coming again. I was totally in awe of this beauty writhing around on my cock. I could always have a wank when I eventually woke up properly.

She slowly withdrew me, kissed me politely on the cheek and turned to leave.

"Do I get to know your name?" I casually enquired as she opened the door and left.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Elf & The DILF: A New Year A divorcee & a slut have a hot New Year's Eve.in Erotic Couplings
The Elf & The DILF A hot, naughty mall elf makes a divorcee's Christmas merry.in Erotic Couplings
Hung by the Chimney It's not a stocking. It's a big-cocked stud hungry for Milf.in Mature
Her Knight in Shining Armor Older man takes in abandoned teen.in Mature
More Stories