Working Benefits Ch. 02

Story Info
A visit from the boss's wife gets interesting.
2.8k words
4.41
49.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RexDaddy
RexDaddy
11 Followers

This is a continuation of the "Working Benefits" storyline:

***************************

A few days later, we were both working away when the doorbell rang. I got up to answer the door and found that it was Kathy's boss Anne-Marie. This was, to say the least, an unusual situation. Most often, bosses don't come to your house. But then again, Anne-Marie didn't do things most other bosses did.

I opened the door on an attractive brunette in her late thirties. Anne-Marie had gone through a tough divorce from her lawyer ex-husband. According to rumor, Anne-Marie had had a difficult patch immediately afterward, drinking, getting a bit out of control. Many stories circulated about her antics at company functions and with various men, including some clients. I was never too sure about the truth of those rumors because Anne-Marie never particularly came off that way when you met her. True or not, four years later, she was looking very good and very much in control of herself.

"Hello, Rex. How are you?" She said with a smile.

"Fine. Kathy's downstairs. You're looking well."

"Thank you. You're looking pretty good yourself. How's the job?"

"Keeping me busy." I said, as I let her pass. The distinct scent of Chanel struck me as she went past to our basement. She was dressed in a dark pinstripe suit that accentuated a very nice figure with a short skirt that was professional but set off two very lovely legs. Her cream colored blouse was unbuttoned just enough to show a beautiful cleavage but not in a slutty manner. She headed down into the basement and I went back to work.

After about an hour, it dawned on me that it had gotten fairly quiet downstairs. Curious, I went to the basement door.

At first, I didn't hear anything, figuring that the two women were working. But as I was about to turn away, I heard a distinct low moan. Now I really wanted to know what was up.

Easing my way down the stairs, I came upon an interesting scene. Rather than seeing two women working diligently at sales, they were passionately engaged in a deep soulful kiss on the couch. Anne-Marie's blouse was open with Kathy's hands actively working underneath. Anne-Marie's left hand was running through Kathy's hair while her right was busily pulling up the bottom of the Izod Kathy was wearing to grope at her full breasts. I decided the best approach now was to be quiet and enjoy what developed.

Their tongues were attacking each other passionately, as Kathy managed to reach behind Anne-Marie and undo the clasps of her bra. The two women separated to allow Anne-Marie's purple Victoria's Secret Wonderbra slide off her arms, revealing two firm tits and very aroused nipples.

The two women parted slightly as Kathy ran her slender hands over the other woman's breasts which were beautiful and wonderfully natural. Anne-Marie pulled up Kathy's pink Polo and, in one deft move, removed Kathy's lacy white bra to expose her just as lovely pink breasts. Kathy's nipples were also hard with excitement as the women brushed their nipples together and then resumed kissing deeply and passionately.

Anne-Marie then began making small kisses down Kathy's neck to her shoulders and then to her chest as Kathy began sliding back to the arm of the couch. Anne-Marie's mouth then moved down between Kathy's breast and settled on her right nipple, gently sucking and pulling the nub with her teeth, running circles around the aureola with her tongue. Kathy, to say the least, was on a stairway to heaven.

"You like that, do you?" Anne-Marie asked my darling horny wife.

"That feels wonderful. Don't stop." Kathy replied.

"So the stress is beginning to slip away?" Anne-Marie purred as she open the button on Kathy's jeans and began to slide the fly zipper down.

"It all depends on what you do next," Kathy teased.

"Oh, you will enjoy this as much I will love doing it to you," Anne-Marie said as she kissed her way down Kathy's flat stomach to the top of her blue undies.

"Lift your butt. These things need to come off," Anne-Marie said, tugging on Kathy's jeans.

The denim slid off along with the blue underwear exposing Kathy's lovely red pubic hair.

"Hmm, I love red hair," Anne-Marie growled as she ran her fingers through the coarse strands, looking at Kathy with rabid lust. She then bent down and kissed around Kathy's pubic mound, making her way down between Kathy's legs.

I was, besides being extremely turned on, now fascinated. My wife regularly resisted my attempts to go down on her telling me that her clit was too sensitive. This left me frustrated more often than not because I love to eat pussy and especially hers. I went to great lengths to learn how to do it better, watching porn flicks, reading 'how to' sections on different databases, just so I could make it better for her, but to no avail. Now, I was about to see whether it was me or just my approach.

At first, Kathy was hesitant despite the fact that she knew this gorgeous woman would probably give her head in a way she hadn't experienced before. Anne-Marie had to gently stroke Kathy's legs, kissing her thighs gently in order to get her to relax enough so that Anne-Marie could dive into that lovely red headed muff. And dive she did.

While I couldn't see much, it was easy to tell that Anne-Marie was giving Kathy just what she wanted, and when Anne-Marie came up for air, her face was covered in Kathy's wetness. Kathy moaned as Anne-Marie stopped, begging wordlessly for her to continue. A knowing smile crossed Anne-Marie's face as she paused to view the erotic tension on Kathy's face. Anne-Marie pushed Kathy's legs further apart, helping to spread Kathy's pussy more and give Anne-Marie's tongue full access to Kathy's now swollen clit.

And then it happened. The point in the story where some damn fool thing comes along to screw up the situation. I admit, this all got to be more than my horny mind could process, but I wanted to witness more of this incredible scene. Without paying attention, the foot that was keeping me situated on the stairs slipped and as it did so, all 200 pounds of me went sliding down the stairs with a rather loud series of thuds and grunts.

To say the least, the women were surprised and there was shock on both of their faces as they saw this heap hit the landing. Anne-Marie popped up from between Kathy's legs as Kathy, pulled back from the brink of orgasm, sat straight up to see what the commotion was about.

All I could say was "Aw shit!" as I tried to stand up, realizing that I'd screwed up something incredible. That and the fact that the hard on in my shorts got whacked going down the stairs and hurt like hell.

Kathy was more embarrassed at first and then the shame of her actions started to hit her. Anne-Marie, interestingly, didn't do anything other than cover her breasts with her arm and look at me with a mixture of annoyance and bemusement.

"Is he always this graceful?" Anne-Marie asked, looking at Kathy who was desperately trying to put her clothes back on.

Nothing clever came to mind as I stood there watching this scene literally melt before me.

Kathy was beginning to cry, putting her face in her hands. Anne-Marie, still topless, sat down on the couch and tried to put her arm around her, but Kathy shook her off. I walked over, sat down put my arm around her and asked, "What are you crying about?"

"I shouldn't have done that! I didn't want it to happen! I just couldn't help myself!" she cried.

"Why not?" I replied. "You were enjoying what she was doing to you, weren't you?" I looked at Anne-Marie hoping to get some additional support.

"Y-yes, it did feel good, but I'm your wife! I shouldn't be having sex with another woman!"

"Kath, I've been on those stairs for ten minutes and what I was seeing was amazing. I love seeing you enjoying yourself. If I wasn't such a clod, you'd probably be having an incredible orgasm right now," I said, looking over at Anne-Marie who was nodding in agreement.

"That's true, you are a clod", Kathy replied, smiling and calming down. "And I was almost there."

"Would you like to start again?" Anne-Marie asked, moving closer to press her large breast against Kathy's arm.

"Yes, but what about you? Are you going to join in?" Kathy asked me.

"That's up to the two of you. I think you two should get back into it. Then if you want to call me in, I'll be ready"

And at that, Anne-Marie turned Kathy's face to her and started kissing her again. Kathy responded tentatively at first, but then opened her mouth and began to play with Anne-Marie's tongue. Anne-Marie guided Kathy's mouth to her left breast, which Kathy began to kiss, lick and suck. Anne-Marie let out a sigh of contentment as she eased back on the couch and let Kathy work both breasts, smiling at me over her shoulder.

"She's wonderful," Anne-Marie purred as Kathy moved down her belly to a lovely shaved pussy.

"Nice and easy, kitten, "Anne-Marie let out, "I want to enjoy your tongue on my clit as long as I can." Kathy looked up, smiled and began to slowly swirl around Anne-Marie's hardening clit. Anne-Marie closed her eyes and let Kathy's attentions bring her ever closer to orgasm, moaning as the tensions increased. I was just dying, my cock rock hard as I watched my wife bring this woman to the edge. Kathy's lovely naked ass was up in the air, her firm tits swaying gently as she moved her mouth faster and faster on Anne-Marie's pussy. It was truly an interesting and highly erotic sight to behold.

Anne-Marie let out a slight squeal as Kathy's tongue hit her clit the right way and her fingers slid into Anne-Marie's extremely wet opening. Kathy let out a humming noise as she started to suck on Anne-Marie's clit, raising a slow "ooooh yesssss" from Anne-Marie. The brunette's nipples were hard and begging for attention as she writhed on the couch. I just couldn't help myself and moved to the couch to suck those delicious nubs. Anne-Marie opened her eyes slightly, smiled at the new sensation she found and, as Kathy gave her clit one long suck, arched her back as the orgasm hit in wave after wave of warm electricity throughout her body.

"Oh my god," was what came out as the orgasm subsided and Kathy slowed her attentions and I continued to kiss her breasts and belly. "You two are a wonderful combination. But Kathy, I think it's your turn."

Kathy, her face coated with the juices from Anne-Marie's very wet pussy, smiled and said, pointing at my hard cock, "I want that! You know what to do!"

I had been waiting for that instruction. I circled around behind Kathy, grabbed her hips and plunged my aching cock into her very wet pussy. I was merciless, too. It was everything I needed at that moment and I wasn't going to hold back, pounding in and out of her pussy, looking into Anne-Marie's eyes and seeing a smile of pleasure on her face. "Do it, cowboy. Drive your woman home" she said over Kathy's low moans.

I didn't see it at first, but as I was driving my cock in and out, I saw Anne-Marie's hands kneading Kathy's tits and gently pulling her up to her mouth and giving her a deep, soulful kiss. It was then that I realized I had two pussies to play with! Pulling out of Kathy's dripping wetness, I maneuvered my still hard cock into Anne-Marie, who then let out a big "whoop" as I started to fuck her very different pussy.

You could tell, when fucking her, that Kathy had had two kids. Not in a bad way, mind you. It was still one of the most delightful places on earth, warm and engulfing on Big Jim. But Anne-Marie never had kids. Her pussy was much tighter because the muscles hadn't been stretched out the same way. And I almost lost my load after two or three thrusts because it was so wonderfully tight. I had to stop, which caused Anne-Marie to look up and ask "something wrong?"

"No, just don't want to explode yet!" at which Kathy started to laugh.

"She's something else, huh?" she said.

"Hon, you set me up! After that fucking, there's no way I can last much longer," I said, realizing that if I blew my load now, I would be useless.

"You can't stop now," Anne-Marie pleaded. "I'm too close! Get back in there and fuck me, you manwhore!"

"Maybe I can help," said Kathy as she got up on her knees, turned around to place her pussy squarely over Anne-Marie's face and thrust her big, beautiful tits into my face.

"Eat me, bitch! Suck my nipples, stud!" she said. I was a bit surprised. Kathy never got so dominating in bed. But I wasn't going to disobey on this one, especially as I heard Anne-Marie starting to lick at Kathy's swollen pussy lips.

I drove my cock back into Anne-Marie's wet snatch and started fucking like a randy monkey on 'Animal Planet'. With Kathy rubbing her tits on my face, I was so hard it hurt. I was also having to deal with a sense of disbelief that this was all really happening and that I didn't want it to end. Kathy then jumped a little, which meant Anne-Marie was sucking on her clit, a very sensitive spot for Kathy. She let out a few "Oh! Oh! Oh!'s" as the intense pleasure ran up and down her body Kath stuck her hand down between her legs to stop Anne-Marie, but Anne-Marie was having none of that. She grabbed Kathy's wrist and held it while staying on Kathy's clit until Kathy literally started crying from the sensation of it all.

"Please stop!" Kathy cried, to no avail. Her body was in spasms with each stroke of Anne-Marie's tongue. How Anne-Marie was doing it with me driving my cock in and out of her so hard, I'll never know. But, within two cockstrokes, all of the sudden Kathy slumped forward having passed out. I had to stop fucking in order to gently lay Kathy on the floor. She'd remember that one.

"Come back here, stud," I heard Anne-Marie say. She didn't have to say it twice. I was on her and now playing with more of that delicious body. The scent of sweat, pussy and Chanel was intoxicating

"Hold on," she said and got on her hands and knees to present that beautiful ass to me. "Has Kathy ever let you fuck her in the ass?"

It was not something Kath was interested in. I had read about it, seen the porn, had only one possibility of it in my life which had been a complete disaster, but now, this gorgeous woman was going to let me have a go.

My cock was so wet with her pussy juices that as I started to drive my cock in, I literally was sucked into that very tight hole, which then got much tighter as Anne-Marie responded to the sensation. Slowly and easily I began to thrust in and out. This was surreal. My wife was on the floor, beginning to come around and here I was fucking this woman's ass! To think, I was content sitting on the stairs watching them go at it!!!

"Start going harder", Anne-Marie said, who then started rocking back and forth in time with my thrusts. "How does that feel?" she asked.

At first, I just couldn't say anything. No words would come out! I was so beyond anything I expected that the best I could come up with was an "uhnnnnnnh" sound like some kind of deranged sex zombie.

Anne-Marie let out a low laugh and said "You are doing this so right. Fuck me harder! Just slam that cock in my ass!"

I threw everything I had into it. Big Jim was taking a beating and the Twins were screaming to be let go! After what seemed hours, but was really maybe a couple of minutes, Anne-Marie's body stiffened as an orgasm finally reached her and I just blew my load.

Every fiber of my being felt like it went shooting out of my cock into Anne-Marie's ass. I then felt two arms reach around my chest and pull me back down on the couch. Kathy was awake and cuddled my head on her chest. Anne-Marie settled back facing me with a serene smile, her nipples standing firmly at attention.

"Kathy, you've got a good man there. And you might consider letting him explore other areas of you." She said.

At that, I was done . . . . for awhile.

RexDaddy
RexDaddy
11 Followers