Working Dream

Story Info
Chance meeting in the office.
3.2k words
4.52
20.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I - The Meeting.

The morning began like any other Monday... Up early to get to my next location. Some little one horse town out in the middle of nowhere in Georgia. No excitement this week!! Oh well, I'll get plenty of rest. The flight was uneventful and I picked up my rental car and drove to the office.

When I arrive, I introduce myself to the girl at the front counter. He informs me that the manager is in a meeting and should be in soon. She takes me to the desk next to the Manager's.

I get my work area set up and call to check in with home office. I always hate the first day in a new office. No one wants to see my come to review their work. They know I have the power of their future in my hands. The office looks nice and well kept. They will probably pass the review.

The manager is a girl named Amy. A girl with quite a reputation for being a bitch. That's OK, I can handle it. I can be a pretty good Bitch myself when needed.

I proceed to start the process of the review when a man walks in the door and something in his voice makes me raise my head and look. I don't know what it was, just something got my attention. He was about my age and average looking. He was dressed in a suit and tie which is pretty unusual for our clientele. He comes towards the back of the office and stops at my desk. He extends his hand and introduces himself. He is Matthew, the new manager. As we shake hands our eyes meet and something magical happens to both of us. A moment that seemed to last forever. His eyes sparkled and I know I blushed. Time stood still for a few seconds as we just stood there gazing into each other's eyes. When we realized we were still holding each other's hands, we both released our grips quickly and hoped no one else had noticed.

A little shaken, I excuse myself and tell him I will go over what I need after he has had a chance to get settled in his desk. I walk outside with the excuse that I am going for coffee. As I stand there out of the sight of the employees I am dumbstruck. What the hell just happened in there? I was like a young schoolgirl. My God, I was even a little excited. This is just not like me. I never get involved with any employees, besides what was it about him that was driving me crazy? He wasn't that good looking, he seemed pretty run of the mill. All I knew is that just touching his strong hands stirred desires in me that have been hidden for years and I thought were gone forever.

I straighten my clothes and try to regain my composure before I walk back in the office. Oh shit, I said I was going for coffee. Maybe they won't notice that I am empty handed.

As I walk back to my desk, he is watching me. Of course my eyes were glued to his as well. I try to offer up some small talk; asking what happened to Amy. He said she had left a week or so earlier and he had just taken over. It is obvious that we are both uncomfortable so I quickly explain the reason for my visit and what information I need to conduct the review and return to my desk.

Most of the morning is routine. I am absorbed in my work and he must manage his staff and get me everything I need.

Lunch time rolls around and although I make it a habit not to go to lunch with branches, I just can't help but say yes when he invites me. We go to a little family owned place down the road that specializes in southern cooking. I don't really care where we go, I am so absorbed in devouring him with my eyes that I almost lose it right there. After we are seated, we again attempt small talk. I explain to him that how review can impact his career. If the office passes, great, but if it fails, so will he. He says sarcastically that it must be nice to have that kind of power, I just smile.

We are both squirming a little in the tiny booth neither of us sure why. When we finish lunch I excuse my self to the ladies room and I am half tempted to pleasure myself right there. I was so hot just from sitting across from him. Of course, reality wins out and I behave.

Part II - The Seduction

During the afternoon, we worked closely together. We both knew that it was not really necessary to be so detailed and lengthy in the discussion of the results, but it was an excuse to touch, even the slightest bit. We may not have said the words, but both our bodies were saying volumes to each other.

Finally, I just couldn't stand it anymore. As he was sitting across from me, I slipped off my shoes and raised my stocking feet to his legs, stroking them up and down. There was a partition behind him so I knew no one else would see. He didn't seem surprised at my advances, he just grinned and winked. I told him that I would give him my business card so that he would have my number just in case he needed anything this evening after I left. I reached to my bag and grabbed a card, but also slid my hotel room key with it into his hands. Now he was smiling from ear to ear. I assured him I would be available and at his disposal anytime. I then let my feet find their way to his manhood and was not shocked to find a huge hard on.

I drove to the hotel and could not believe what I had done. What had gotten into me? Was I nuts? At this point I didn't know and somehow didn't care. The anticipation of him coming to my room was the most exciting and unbearable thing I had felt in years.


The office was open for a couple more hours so I knew I had a little time before he could arrive. I prepared a bath and poured myself a glass of wine. As I lay there with the warmth of the water covering me, I could only dream of what lay in store . He was rather shy and intimidated by me so I knew that I would have to be in charge. I was used to being in control. I was always in control.

With the wine going to my head I stepped out of the bath and wondered what I should put on. I only had a cotton nightgown. Perfect for working in your room, but not for tonight. The I remembered that I had my satin pajamas in my suitcase. Not the sexiest things, but I keep them with me for when I am feeling a little playful. I love the feel of the soft cool satin brushing against my bare skin. They would have to do. Besides, it wasn't like this was planned.

Part III - Heaven

As I start to pour another glass of wine, I hear a faint knock at my door and the words "Room Service". As I peek through the hole I see him. I replied, "but I didn't order any food" he said, "no food mam, but I am at your service."

I opened the door and invited him in. I really tried to be coy and patient but it want's going to work. I pulled him near me and we passionately kissed. Long searing kisses, the kind that you only imagine. His hands roaming all over my body and mine as well. He kisses my neck and behind my ears. That always drives me crazy. I start to unbutton his shirt and he abruptly grabs my wrists and pushes them away. I wasn't sure what was happening. He told me to sit down... No he demanded that I sit down in a tone that honestly scared me a little. Truth be told, it was even a little exciting.

He then explained to me that although in the office I was the one with all the power, he was in charge now and I would do exactly as I was told. He said he would instruct me on what to do and when to do it and that I must obey him otherwise this night could never happen.

Just the sound of the force in his voice made me wet. I promised him in my meekest and most submissive voice that I would obey his every command. Wow, finally this was real. I had always fantasized being submissive and dominated, but I never thought it would actually happen. Most men had always assumed by my actions that I wanted to be in control when all I really wanted was to please them.

He began to tell me how this evening would change me forever. How I would learn the meaning of power and control and how I would love being under his control. He was not going to be one of those guys I can push around. He would not have it. I obey would obey or else. I was so hot I couldn't wait for his instructions.

"On your knees bitch" he commanded. I obeyed willingly looking up into his eyes anticipating his next move. He carefully removed his pants and folded them as if nothing was going on. The suspense was killing me. He turned back to me and stood there with his gorging cock staring me in the face. Instinctively I reached for that beautiful cock. He slapped my hands away and reminded me that I could not do anything on my own. He must tell me. "Yes sir", I said obediently, "I am sorry, please forgive me."

"Don't let it happen again" "Now inspect my cock.. Look it over well.. You want it dont you..don't you? Answer me you disobedient little whore!!

"Yes, Yes, I do want it. I want it more than I have wanted anything before." I want to please you in whatever way you see fit." His body was nothing special but he was powerful. His hands were firm and strong when he grabbed me.

"In due time." "Now take my rock hard dick into your mouth and show me how much you want it"

With this I eagerly obeyed and took him into my mouth, running my tongue up and down the shaft, paying special attention to the head and the underside. He had little reaction but I could tell by the swelling of his balls and the throbbing of his dick that I was being a good little girl. I continued to devour his cock, while massaging his balls and occasionally letting the tip of my finger find his ass hole. After a few minutes I took him deep into my throat. Taking his full cock into my mouth. He sighed and grabbed my head pounding me into him. I could barely breathe but I did not dare try to move. He repeatedly rammed himself into me holding my head so I could not resist. My pussy was so wet I was dripping just from sucking his cock!!!

It wasn't long until I got my sweet reward. He came endlessly and so hard that I could feel him shoot all the way down to my stomach. I love a man to cum in my mouth. Gazing up into his eyes and showing him how much I love what he is giving me.

He pulled me away from him and instructed me to go into the bathroom. He followed me. He told me that I had gotten him all dirty and now must clean him up. He reached into the shower and turned on the water. He unbuttoned my pajamas slowly and took my top off. He was meticulous.. making sure to rub my skin with the satin he was taking off me. Kissing every inch of my skin as he exposed it and sending chills though out my body.

It was so hot the steam was filling the room quickly. After only a few moments I could barely see him for the fog. This made it even more exciting.. My imagination was on overload... But it was real!

He led me to the shower and he handed me the soap and told me to lather him and do my job. It was so exciting to rub that small bar of soap all over him. There was nothing left untouched. His dick had softened a little so I paid special attention to that. Making sure I covered every inch. This was probably one of the most sensual acts I had experienced. Just exploring his entire body. He was so powerful and dominating that I felt like a small child. After a thorough rinse he returned the favor and rubbed that same bar of soap from my head to my toes. He used the edge of the bar to rub my clit and stir that familiar sensation deep inside me, but he would stop short of pushing me over the edge.

It was amazing, I wanted him so bad I was having mini orgasms without much physical stimulation. I wasn't sure how long I could stand this.. pure ecstasy and anguish at the same time. My mind was racing and I was experiencing some sort of strange feeling of semi consciousnous. It was unbelievable. Like those dreams you have when you are almost awake.

He led me out of the shower and told me to sit on the vanity and spread my legs to show him what was in store. I did as I was told. He began exploring me with his mouth, starting with a powerful kiss and moving on around my neck, my shoulders, everywhere. He found his way to my breasts and cupped them very gently in his hands. His touch was intoxicating. He fondled my nipples gently then hard, alternating the pain and pleasure. I never knew my nipples could be that hard. Every part of my body was tingling.

He made his way down my stomach and around my sides to my legs. His kisses were so tender. His lips never left my skin. He would kiss and drag his lower lip to its next location and start the process again. He slowly made his way to my inner thigh touching me everywhere but my burning pussy. The teasing was unbearable but I didn't want it to end. Finally he asked me if I wanted him to go further. I whispered, yes.. yes. He told me if I wanted it I had to beg, he was not convinced my answer was sincere. I did as instructed, digging deep within me to have the strength to convince him. I was so weak from him, I could barely speak. He raised up and kissed me once more while his fingers found my clit. Rubbing my swollen button, he backed away and stared at me for a moment. He lowered his body and proceeded to lick my clit and tongue me endlessly. With his first touch I arched my back to allow him full access to me. I came over and over. His tongue was darting in and out of me while he fingered my ass. It was bliss.

He picked me up and carried me to the bed. His eyes never leaving mine. I was glad he carried me.. I couldn't feel my legs anymore. He had drained every ounce of strength from my body. He gently laid me down and climbed on top of me. We were both lost in the moment. The world outside our bodies did not exist. He entered me slowly pumping and pulling back.....stopping of just short the head coming out of my tight little cunt. I could not believe how good he felt. He would twist his hips as he entered me making sure to touch my walls everywhere. My body was making corresponding circles and thrusts. We explored each other for hours. Our bodies stayed connected.. Forever entangled in one another. He fucked my ass, I moved on top and rode him wildly facing him then with my back to him. That is probably one of my favorites. His cock was touching usually neglected areas deep inside me.

I don't know how many times we came... I lost count. Exhausted, we collapsed into each others arms and fell asleep. I slept like a baby with the sweetest dreams you could imagine.

When I woke I was disappointed to not see him there next to me. When my eyes finally focused, I found a single white rose on the pillow. I smiled and laid there for a few moments in the sweet afterglow that can only be experienced after the kind of night of I had just experienced.

I showered and left for the office.. Forever changed. It was sort of bittersweet. I knew when he passed his review, I would not be back for at least a year. I wouldn't think of that now.. I still had the rest of the day.

Part IV - The Surprise

As I walked in the door, I got the usual obligatory "good morning" from everyone and one of the girls offered to get me coffee. I must admit it is pretty great to have this kind of power. People fall all over you to make you happy.

Matthew was in a meeting all morning so I knew I could finish the review undistracted. He called to say he would be in about 2pm with his boss to close out the review. He didn't say a word about last night. No acknowledgment, no small talk, nothing. Fine if that's the way he wanted it.

When he got to the office with the regional manager I told them I was ready to go over the results and finish up and leave.

We all sat in the conference room and you could have cut the tension with a knife when I handed them a review with a failing grade. I did not explain... I was very matter of fact. It failed and that's all there was to it. They were both floored. Matthew's eyes were pleading for a reason..why? He knew that there was no way they could have failed.

I got my things together preparing to leave. Just before I walked out, I turned to both of them and said "I know that Matthew has just taken over and the failing results were not his doing. This is why I have recommended that the results not be held against him." I started walking again.. "Oh, you do realize that this means I will be back in 2 months for follow up."

Matthew smiled.

Part V - The End

I lay there.. My mind flashing back to the pleasure I had experienced. It was unbelievable. A once in a lifetime experience... But back to reality.. I had to get to work.. And besides it was only a dream.