Working for an Orgasm

Story Info
Wife made to work for her orgasm.
2k words
4.3
39.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normique
normique
51 Followers

I love dominating her as much as she loves submitting to me. She is pretty, not beautiful, her body isn't perfect, but she's my wife and I love her. She's smart and sensuous and turns me on with her beautiful smile. We live a pretty normal life and people would never believe what goes on behind our closed door. We make love two or three times a week, pretty normal stuff. But, when the mood strikes and we want dirty sex, we let each other know.

Her signal to me is straight forward. When I get home from work, she'll be naked, kneeling on the floor in her submissive pose. Hands behind her back, eyes downcast, beautiful breasts thrust out and legs spread wide, awaiting my inspection.

My signal to her is simply saying, "Position." She immediately looks at me and smiles, then strips and assumes her submissive position.

While at work today, I thought about how beautiful she looks when she comes and the dominant side of me began formulating a plan for tonight. I called her and said one word "Position" and hung up. I knew that one word would make her wet and she had several hours to 'simmer' until my arrival home. I imagined her breasts swelling with anticipation, luscious hard nipples protruding, begging for attention. My cock twitched.

When I arrived home, my submissive was waiting for me. She looked beautiful. When she was like this, her skin seemed to glow. She would do anything I asked of her and I could do anything to her. Her only purpose in this role was to please her Master.

I lifted her chin with my finger and ordered her to look at me. "I'm going to take my hard cock out. You're going to open your mouth and suck me until I come." I knew if I didn't come now, I might not make it through what I had planned for her.

Feeding her my cock, she eagerly took it into her mouth and worked her magic. Her technique is mind blowing. First, her wet, warm mouth and tongue work my cock into a frenzy, yet she draws it out and makes it last, taking me to the brink, then backing off, but never ceasing to give me sensation after glorious sensation. Holding her head still, I fuck her mouth like it was a pussy. She senses when I'm ready and just before I come, she takes my cock into her throat and swallows. That milking of my cock causes me to explode down her throat spurt after spurt of hot come until I am spent and breathless. When I remove my cock, she gasps for air and I tell her what a good sub she is. She looks at me, smiles and then licks me clean.

I help her to a standing position and give her permission to speak. "I think you like sucking my cock, Slave."

"No, Master, I love sucking your cock."

"There is something I love as well. I love watching you come. The look on your face, the way your body moves, the flush that comes over your skin, the pearls of perspiration, but what I love most of all is how vocal you are. I know you can't help it and that's what's so wonderful about it. We usually come together, and I'm wondering if I'm missing something about you because I'm in my own ecstasy. Tonight I'm going to find out."

* * *

He led her to the center of the living room, facing the couch and ordered her to stand there. She waited as he walked to the bedroom and returned with their toy bag, resting it on the coffee table that stood in front of the couch. He was naked now, too. She loved looking at his strong muscled body. He wasn't perfect, but she loved him.

Unzipping the bag, he ordered her to bend over. She obeyed and he looked at her beautiful ass and pussy. He often thought about taking a close up picture of what he was looking at, mounting it in a frame and displaying it on the wall. His cock twitched.

She felt him looking at her, he always did when she was in this position, and she wiggled her ass.

He grinned and said, "Oh, you want something in your ass? I'm going to give you what you want."

She saw him take the double dildo out of the bag, and the tube of lube, and began to panic. She hated that thing in her ass!

"No, Master, please, I don't want that in my ass. I wiggled my ass because I thought it would please you."

"It doesn't matter what you want, Slave, tonight is about what I want. Spread your legs and then spread your ass cheeks with your hands." He knew it humiliated her to do that.

She heard him squirt the lube and then felt the dildo press against her small, puckered opening. As he inserted it into her she was thankful it was the smaller end. It was the smaller end, but still big. She breathed deeply and tried to relax. Finally it was all the way inside of her rectum. She felt full and unsteady on her feet, so she leaned on the coffee table with one hand.

He lubed the bigger end of the dildo and began to insert it into her pussy, watching as the outer lips and pink inner lips surrounded the hard object. He pulled it out a little, and pushed it in further, teasing her with it, in and out, until it was all the way in, smiling at her ragged breathing.

Suddenly she felt the belt being buckled around her waist. Next he attached a long strap to the back of the belt, placed it between her ass cheeks and pulled it tight between her legs, spreading her pussy lips so the strap lay on her clit. He attached the strap to the front of the belt, thus keeping the dildos inside her.

She was completely filled.......and the sensation of double penetration was overwhelming. The strap was pulled so tightly it caused the pussy dildo to press lightly against her G-Spot. The invasion of her ass was distracting and made her feel slutty.

"Stand up," he said. "Put your hands behind your back so I can put the cuffs on you and thrust those tits out."

He fondled and squeezed each breast and sucked each nipple until they were rock hard, imagining her pussy getting wet. Next he reached into the toy bag and took out two small, thin devices with a loop on each end about an inch apart. He attached one loop to her right nipple, and left the other end hanging, turning his attention to the other nipple. He tightened the loops around her nipples until tight, and attached a small bell to each end of the loops that were free, adding slight weight. Her nipples were swelling due to the tight loops, and he used his fingernails to rake them, knowing it drove her crazy. She began breathing heavily and moaning and he stopped.

Sitting on the couch, he said, "You're going to be my entertainment tonight. I'm going to enjoy watching you come but you're going to have to work for it and earn it. You will get no more stimulation from me. You will fuck the air causing the dildos to stimulate you and your clit. While you do what you have to do to make yourself come, make those bells ring! I want to hear them ring until you come, so move those tits!

"Inside the dildo in your pussy is a sensor that will register your excitement level on the gauge I have set on the table. I will be able to see when you are approaching an orgasm. You may begin."

'Oh, my gosh', she thought, 'how am I supposed to come without using my hands? Fuck the air, he said, how am I supposed to do that? I can hardly move with these dildos in me! Those fucking bells are pulling my nipples! So many distractions!'

She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. She spread her legs slightly and began moving her hips in a circle, the strap tight on her clit. She thrust her breasts out and the bells began to tinkle. Next she thrust her hips in and out, the dildos rubbing her ass and pussy. It was stimulating, but not enough to get her off. She continued fucking the air and moving her tits, the bells ringing now, juice gathering in her pussy.

'She's lovely', he thought. 'She looks wonderful fucking the air with her tits swaying. The bells ringing.' He looked at the gauge on the table. It registered 3 out of a possible 10. She has a long way to go. "You're at a 3 on the gauge, Slave, you better pick up the speed. Open your eyes and look at me as you work for your orgasm."

She began to fuck the air furiously, the bells ringing. "Master, the dildos feel so big!"

The gauge registered 5.

He noticed her breathing picking up due to the exertion, but there was also a change to her facial expression. Her skin was beginning to flush. 'She's feeling it now', he thought. He reached for his hardening cock and began to stroke.

She saw him stroking the hard cock she loved and served and it spurred her on. Her whole body began fucking the air, tits swinging, bells ringing loudly.

The gauge registered 7.

He watched her eyes glass over and close, but didn't make her open them. He wanted to watch her come any way she could make herself reach that point.

She stood still, trying to keep her balance while she brought her legs together and began squeezing, making the strap rub harder on her clit, as she moved her hips around and around.

The gauge registered 8-1/2.

He rose from the couch, cock in hand, and moved behind her. "I'm going to remove the cuffs now, but you may not use your hands."

He sat back on the couch and watched her beautiful body fight for an orgasm.

The gauge registered 9.

She bent over and supported herself on the coffee table with her hands, tits hanging and bells ringing furiously while she fucked the air, the strap rubbing her clit. Her breath coming is gasps now, her body flushed and her mind and body caught up in the moment. Her moans were nonstop and getting louder.

The gauge registered 9-1/2.

Precome was dripping from his cock as he stroked furiously. "Stand up, I want to see your whole body when you come!"

"Master, she cried, I'm going to come!

10!

She felt the familiar tingling and quivering of her clit, her fast approaching relief. Juices were running down her legs. Suddenly she stopped fucking the air and her whole body felt like it exploded.

He watched her come. "Open your eyes!"

She struggled to open her eyes, as her body shook and spasmed, pussy and ass clamping down on the dildos, clit dancing, her moans loud, just the way he liked them. She wasn't ashamed to allow her voice to express her ecstasy. Those sumptuous hips bucked the air again and again.

His cock erupted on the coffee table as she was coming down from her orgasm. He watched her body twitch with aftershocks, her moans and his urging him on.

With buckling legs, she collapsed onto the carpet, heart pounding and breath ragged.

He looked at his watch. It had taken her 30 minutes to reach orgasm. For 30 minutes he enjoyed immensely watching his wife fuck the air and gyrate her body any way she could for enough stimulation to come. Her facial expressions were lovely, her voice changing intensity, as the gauge crept up and up with her excitement. Just before she came, her skin seemed to glow, mouth open, head thrown back, tears running down her cheeks. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever witnessed, a vision to behold.

Joining her on the carpet, he gathered her into his arms, tears filling his eyes.

normique
normique
51 Followers