Working for the Fae Ch. 02

Story Info
Tia and Lexter find a distraction before they hunt.
1.4k words
4.4
12.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers

Within the hour Lexter and I were sat on the grimy New York subway. I know any normal person would be worrying about the nest of angry Weres I was about to walk into, but I was more worried about the grim sticking to my white jeans. Trying to stay as still as possible, I studied the reflection of Lexter in the window opposite. The sun had risen so I was looking at the human Lexter, just like every other female in the carriage. You could see he was tall, even sitting down he was tall, his arms rippling with defined muscles. His hair was slicked into the standard fae style (or the fashion as humans had adopted the style) and was bright blue. His large eyes were framed by long eyelashes, with a strong nose poised above a pouting set of lips. To sum it up, he's the guy you want to take home and fuck senseless. Luckily for me, I've been doing just that for the last three months.

Looking up, he caught my eye in our reflection, flashing me a perfect, 30 watt smile. I swear, hot boys shouldn't be aloud to smile in public, it could cause a heart attack! (Not that I'll ever complain of course) I blushed and looked down; honestly, I don't know what's wrong with me. Here I am blushing at my (kinda) boyfriends smile and I'm not even blinking about the murders I'm about to commit. Great priorities Tia, just superb.

...

It was 2pm by the time we reached the centre of New York City. It surprised me at first, but most Weres don't live in great, open spaces. Some enjoy the cities, some enjoy the country.... Just another thing humanity got wrong. I followed Lexter through the Times Square crowd, him pushing and shoving, me staring at the glittering screens in awe. Not a terrorist on a mission, a young tourist, being hurried along by her sex god boyfriend, I wish I could say it was an act but nobody can resist the lights of Times Square. I glanced at Lexter. Okay, no HUMAN can resist it.

Sighing I turned from the screens to follow the perfect fae through the crowd, if I didn't keep up I'd get stuck, being short is awful in crowds.

"Lexter!" I yelled after him, he was going to fast. "Hold up a second! Where are we going?"

"Sorry Tia, I forget your not full fae sometimes." He grinned down at me, destroying my attempts at getting my breath back. "We are headed to the King David Hotel, a local fae will meet us there... he knows where to find the witches border." He paused to ensure my breathing was settled again, and then set off into the crowd once more, no slower than before. Honestly, if he wasn't so cute I'd give him one.

...

"I'm gonna take a shower while we wait." I bolted into the bathroom of the hotel room. Turning, I glanced at my butt, the white jeans sparkling despite their ride on the grime train. With a sigh I stripped down and turned the shower on, turning to my reflection as the water warmed. My brown hair fell to my waist in loose curls, with large bambi eyes blinking out at me from beneath a large fringe. My lips pouted as I regarded my large hips and chest, which combined with my height made me seem as harmless as a normal human. Like explosives in a teddy bear.

Stepping into the open shower, I relaxed as the warm water ran down my skin, droplets dripping from my slowly hardening nipples. Running my hand through my hair, I gasped as tingles rippled through my body, shivering beneath the warm waterfall. Grabbing the soap from the ledge, I began palming my breasts, tweaking my nipples every few passes I made.

"Can I help with that?" Came the sultry whisper in my ear.

"What took you so long?" I murmured, letting his warm hands replace mine upon my skin. "Losing your touch old man?" (Fae fact #402: faeries can smell human arousal, something that I utilise often).

"No, my dear Tia." His mouth warm upon my ear, his hands smouldering across my skin. "As you stated, at 205 years old, I do have a level of restraint." A statement I found to be at odds with the hardness he has pressed against my ass, slowly grinding his cock into me.

Reaching behind me, I wrapped my hand around his length, all 7 inches of it. Slowly I began to rub small circles into the underside of his manhood, trying to encourage his hands lower. Laughing, knowing exactly what I want, he kicked my legs apart and began to rub his fingers through my lower lips.

"You're soaked, my dear." He stated, his breath raising Goosebumps along my skin. "And I don't believe it has anything to do with the water dripping off those nipples." Tired of his teasing, I spun round, ensuring his cock received the full benefit of the friction the movement caused. I slowly slid down the front of hid body, my hard nipples sending stabs of pleasure to my core when they caught on every groove of his muscled skin. I came to rest on my knees, water pooling around my legs, his cock hovering before my lips. Looking into his eyes, I slowly lent forward and sucked on the very tip of his cock, ecstasy forcing a groan from his lips. Grinning around his length, I slowly took more his cock into my mouth, pulling back all the way to the tip and then swallowing more again. As his cock began to push at the entrance to my throat, I reached up to massage e his balls, his hand shooting out to the wall for support. It took two more retreats before Lexter wrapped his hands in my hair and began to fuck my mouth. Pistoning, in and out, forcing himself into my throat, choking me with his length. A succession of grunts announced his release, Lexter pulling out to cover my face and tits with his cum. Looking into his eyes, he watched as I collected his sperm onto my hand, raised it to my lips and slowly licked it from my hand, holding his gaze as I swallow his cum.

With a yell he reached down to pick me up, carrying me from the shower to the bed, throwing me before him. Landing on my stomach, I raised my ass into the air, looking back at him over my shoulder. Kneeling beside the bed, he watched my cunt as it glistened and twitched with my desire, his breath teasing my sensitive clit. I mewled loudly, knowing just how close he was to my pussy. In response his husky laugh floated across my skin, shocks coursing through me in response, as his tongue finally touched my sensitive bud. Arching my back, I moaned as his tongue drew circles around my pussy, my body alive with pleasure.

"Fuck... fuck me Lexter." I moaned, pleasure clouding any embarrassment from my mind. "I need your big cock in my pussy!" The tongue retreated, despite my bodies attempts to follow. Grabbing my ankle, Lexter pulled me onto my back, legs wide, his cock resting against my pussy.

"Well... since you begged my dear, I never tire of the begging." Lexter rubbed his cock across my clit before aligning himself with my centre. Before I could take a breath, Lexter thrust forward, burying himself to the hilt within me, wrenching a shout from my lust consumed body. Done with any pretence of teasing, Lexter pummelled into me for all his worth, filling me with his large cock. Our cries of sexual pleasure filled the room, sweat pooling on the sheets below us. Toes curled, my body clenched with my orgasm, my cunt trying to hold his cock within me. With a groan, Lexter released his seed, my pussy milking every last drop from his cock as we lay panting, in the throes of our ecstasy.

Panting and smiling up at him, I said "Now I really must have a shower, I stink of fae... just begging for a wolfy bite." I laughed climbing from beneath him.

"Well be quick." He replied, watching my ass retreat into the bathroom. "Our guide is here."

SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers