Working for the Fae Ch. 04

Story Info
Tia is in trouble now.
1.8k words
4.63
12.5k
11

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers

Pounding didn't even come close to describing the pain throbbing through my body; it was all I could register as I woke. I knew something was wrong but all my attention was now focused on the agony beneath my flesh. Resorting to my training, I willed my eyes open; I had to asses my situation. With a groan the weights lifted from my eyes, my eyelids pinging open, allowing me to see what shit I had landed myself in this time.

The room was white, ceiling to floor (a small part of my mind registered the cliché). Taking a deep breath, I tried to pick up a scent, any kind of a clue: all I got was antiseptic sting. There was no decoration or object in the room, pointless if there was really, with my hands secured to the ceiling as they were. Usually no clothes and being bound is something I would enjoy but I don't think my boyfriend was going to be walking through that door anytime soon.

With a grunt, I grasped the chain around my hands, attempting to raise myself up towards the ceiling in order to inspect my bonds. A task that would normally have needed no more than an ounce of effort suddenly sent agony coursing through my body. Without a bruise on my visible skin, I could see no reason for my pain. Had they poisoned me? Had they bitten me?! Struggling, I tried to asses every inch of my skin. Although a bite would not kill me, as it would a full fae, it would cause me extreme pain, weakness and render me magic less until the saliva finished coursing through my system. Basically, it was the only way to truly contain me. Finally, as a result of my wriggling, I could see the red mark of a bite above the ankle of my right foot, safely away from my hands.

With a groan, I went slack against my bonds, trying to soothe my aching body. There was no way I could escape in this state, I was helpless to the wolves. With a heavy breath, I forced my body to relax, allowing my mind to shut down, in order for my body to cleanse itself faster, my eyes closing once more.

-

The sharp pain of teeth awoke me from my sleep. A wolf knelt between my legs, his teeth buried into the skin above my ankle; they were keeping me drugged. With a grin, the wolf looked up at me, having heard my increased breathing rate.

"Get the fuck away from me, bastard!"

"Ah, the bitch awakes." He stood up, a sinister smile sending shivers across my skin. "Why would I just the fleshy feast go to waste?" His fingers began to trace patterns across my skin, slowly inching higher towards my centre.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed, yanking away from his touch only to feel excruciating pain rocket through my body. With a grin the wolf stood, reaching to caress my face, tracing the lines of pain played on my flesh.

"You think you have the power to tell me what I can do?" His voice was low, measured. "Let me give you an update sweetheart: you're screwed." The caress had become an iron grip, fixing my eyes on his, emphasising my lack of power. "My venom has been running through your pretty little system for 48 hours. You have no magic, no super strength nor speed. You. Have. Nothing." His lips hovered millimetres from mine; his eyes filled my view with their powerful fury. This was not a wolf to mess with and damn did that get me hot. Sadly, I was going to have to kill the bastard. "Lucky for you, the boss wants dibs on your body... maybe not so lucky." With a laugh, he thrust my face aside, turning to leave. "After all, you did kill his brother's bitch."

-

It was in the middle of the night (I think) when the door opened again. I want to say I jolted awake like a badass but, be realistic, I could barely open my eyes I was so exhausted. Two wolves entered the room, my eyes only catching their silhouettes. A whimper escaped my lips; I know what happens to women captured by wolves. Allowing my eyes to close, I listened to the two approach, the zip of jeans and the rustle of fabric. It wasn't until I felt a hand upon my flesh that I realised how my body still hurt, aching beneath the caress. My eyes flickered open in shock, just in time to see one of the wolves descend upon my chest, biting the flesh, wrenching a cream through my lips.

"JOHN! Don't mark her! Boss called dibs, he cannot know about this!" The other wolf wrenched John from my tit, the flesh red from his bite. "If you can't control yourself, get out."

"Fine, she just looks so yummy." John ran his hands along my flesh, the skin igniting beneath his touch. My love of rough sex and pain was working against me.

"Now J...John, let's think about this. Surely your boss-" His hand whipped across my face, stars dancing across my line of vision. With a grunt he let his hand fall to my mound, his fingers lightly grazing the hood of my clit. With a gasp, my hips thrust into his touch, desperate for more.

"Look Steve, the cunt is desperate for our cocks." His hand slowly began to trace patterns across the sensitive skin of my pussy, sending shivers through my body. Steve began messaging my breasts, his hard cock pressed against my back, his fingers turning my nipples like dials. With hands on my tits and cunt my body began to respond and rock into the erotic touches, my ass stroking Steve's cock with every gyration, forcing a low groan from his throat. Removing a hand from my breast, Steve pushed his dick between my legs and began thrusting his cock along the skin of my pussy. With a chuckle, John moved his attention (or should I say, mouth) to my left nipple, pinching my right with his nails. The sensation of a large cock throbbing against the lips of my cunt sent my body into a roaring orgasm, the chains rattling as my muscles spasmed in pleasure. As I came down, I noticed the ache in my limbs had lessened, I was more awake, I was stronger. Fae are horny creatures for a reason: orgasms are like energy magic drinks. The wolves had been right, I had wanted this. The rapists were going to aide my escape and their own deaths.

Suddenly, I was dragged from my evaluation as a dick began pressing at the entrance to my soaking pussy. With a grunt, Steve thrust his full length into my cunt, ramming my body upwards. My moan accompanied his as we both became accustomed to the new sensation. With a grin, John captured my open mouth with his; playing his tongue between my lips at the same rate that Steve's cock began sawing into me.

My body burned. My pussy squelching around the meet thrusting into it, nipples pinched to the point of pain and a mouth plastered to mine. I began to lose myself to the sexual attack, from within and out, my moans filling the room. Opening my mouth in a silent scream, my cunt began to fill with sperm as Steve brought us both to climax. With a grin, I let my head fall forward, feeling my body fill with power. Subtly, I pulled against my chains: the metal began to give beneath my pull. Relaxing, I returned my attention to the two wolves, watching as John rubbed the tip of his cock, glistening with precum, along the lips of my pussy.

Watching as my face contorted with desire and pleasure, he slowly sank his pulsing cock into my centre. With a groan, I went slack against my bonds, my eyes riveted on Steve, his cock in his hand, pumping away to the scene before him. The sight fuelled my lust, my pussy pulsing and moving around John's cock, causing him to forget his slow, teasing fuck. With a howl, he began pummelling my body, the liquids of our sex flowing down my leg. Watching the semen drip from my thigh, Steve's cock twitched, growing beneath his touch. Moaning, I watched as his meat grew to 10'' under his attentions, a bead of precum clearly gathered at the tip.

Catching his eye over John's shoulder, I flicked my tongue over my bottom lip, my invitation clear. Grinning, his cock throbbed as he prowled toward me. Coming to stand behind me, he lined his cock up with my ass, his cock throbbing against my sensitive star. Seeing his intention, John stopped his movements, holding himself still in the moist confines of my pussy. Slowly, I felt the pressure increase, my ass aching with the stretch. Ragged breathing in my ear sent sparks of pleasure jolting through my cunt, drawing a gasp from John as my pussy clenched around his dick. By the time Steve had fully seated himself in my ass, I was begging for my release, every nerve firing around my body. With a growl, John and Steve began rocking me between them, sending all thoughts from my head. The only thing that mattered was my impending release. Throwing my head back in a silent scream, my orgasm blasted through me, my cunt and ass pulsing around the invaders. With a howl, both released themselves deep within my body, lengthening my own release.

As they withdrew, I quickly gathered myself together. Carefully, I reached out for the magic, trying to keep the vacant, post-orgasmic look on my face as I felt the magic begin to heal my body. Quickly, I muttered a spell under my breath, as the wolves redressed, making myself immune to the wolves bite for 24 hours. Reining the magic back in, I watched as Steve knelt down on the floor, between my legs, refreshing the bite on my ankle.

"Now, sweetheart, don't even think of telling our Alpha about this or else Steve and I will have to pay you a little visit." John said as he captured my face with his hand. "Next time you'll find no pleasure." With that warning, both wolves turned from my abused body and left me there, unaware that their names were the first on my new hit list.

Carefully, I reached out with my mind to call out for Lexter and Bytlock but only felt a small blip in my mind. I was no longer in the Warehouse and my friends were miles away. Refusing to buckle to my human panic, I focused on my fae blood, eradicating emotion from my assessment of the situation. I was in a three story house, my cell was in the basement and surrounded by four, no five, guards plus the 10 others in the house above me. Outside the house, a full pack roamed around the woods and countryside but all seemed to be waiting for something. Hadn't the first wolf told me that the Alpha had called dibs on me? I think my capture was on his way home, and that meant trouble for me...

SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers