Working for the Fae Ch. 09

Story Info
Will Tia get out alive?
3.4k words
4.62
10.4k
9

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers

I was just about done with this being grounded shit. I was antsy; being locked in my rooms for two days was just about driving me up the walls. Marching down the halls to the Queens chamber, I tried to focus on my rage in order to drown out the increasing fear and disgust I had begun to feel over the last few days. It scared me that I felt fear when I saw my fellow fae and that something seemed to call to my soul from outside: I felt like everything had changed while nothing had changed. So instead, I channelled my outrage and fury.

"Tia!? Where are you going?" Came the voice I had been searching for. "Aren't you supposed to be in your rooms resting?" God, the voice was like fingernails on chalkboards; horrendous. Turning to face her, I watched as the Queen calmly hovered up to me, her disgustingly pink gown fluttering about her.

"Exactly. Why do I need to rest?" I asked. The treatment towards me had been so careful and quiet that I felt almost as if I had been sleeping for days and missed something. "Why aren't I out the front fighting the wolves? Why am I not allowed to see Bytlock? Why is Lexter lying to me?" I couldn't stop the questions; it had been a long two days.

The Queen sighed as she looked at me, surveying the weapons strapped to my hips and arms. "Clearly it's doing you no good being in your room." She sighed, failing to answer any of my questions. "Go down to the command room and tell Caleb I sent you. Not like we don't need you out there." Once the last word was uttered, she promptly continued past me as if the conversation had never even happened.

Grumbling under my breath, I quickly headed to the command room, pissed she hadn't actually given me any answers. When I arrived, I found myself in a room of, well, chaos. Old fae stood around a large model of the palace, instructing the younger warriors on battle plans and tactics. Surprised at the unusual sense of panic and lack of numbers in the room I grabbed the young fae who tried to rush past me.

"Hey, what's going on? Where is everybody?" I quizzed, enjoying his expression pale as he realized who I was. "C'mon speak!"

"Uh, u.. the wolves, Sharpbite, the wolves know how to fight us!" He stammered out. I groaned.

"Sharpbite? That was years ago, I haven't gone by that since New Orleans." Honestly. Feared by so many yet they all fail to keep up with the code names. "Hold on, what do you mean fight back?"

"They uh.. uh, well, they seem to know our fighting s.. style Shar.. I mean Miss." The youth stammered. "It's almost like a fae taught them about us! Please, I have to go."

"Alright, get out of here." I released the front of his shirt, allowing him to run out of the room to complete his task. Looking around the room I spotted Caleb's signature purple hair at the control panel, barking out orders into a headset. Walking over, I tensed as I saw eyes following me, confused at the level of hostility in them. These people were my comrades, why did they look at me like I was a snake in their midst? Finally I reached the control panel. "Caleb? The Queen sent me."

The shock on Caleb's face as he looked at me was confusing, but not as much as the slightly panicked look he cast around the room at all the staring fae. "Uh, Hi Tia, come with me a second would you? I'll, uh, fill you in." He said, his professional and cool mannerism slipping slightly. Utterly perplexed I followed him into the silent room. As soon as I was through the door, I found myself being thrown against the wall with a knife at my throat as the door clicked shut. Trapped.

Shocked I looked at Caleb's enraged face. "Caleb?! Wha-"

"Shut the hell up Tia!" He growled, knife pushed further into my throat. "What the hell did you tell them?!"

...............

Kyle growled low in his throat, startling his Beta.

"Sir? Is everything okay?" Asked James, worried at the sudden outburst.

"I felt her, for a split moment, I felt her."

"Isn't that good Sir? Maybe she'll come back willingly...?"

"No!" He barked. "It was not a good thing you idiot! She was in pain and scared. It was a call for help!" James took a step back, putting himself out of arms reach if his Alpha suddenly lost control of his wolf. Kyle's chest heaved with worry, pent up fury and frustration with much of it being aimed internally. This was his entire fault. "Keep up the attacks. We will get her out."

.........

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I screeched, furious at the bizarre accusation and his behaviour. "What the hell is wrong with you, you asshole?! Get off of me!" I demanded.

"Shut up bitch, tell me what you told your puppy lover. What did you tell him to get him to use you like the slut you are?" Caleb demanded, his face as purple as his hair, spit flying. "Fae are dying out there because you couldn't help but betray your kind for a doggy fuck, you piece of shit." He threw me to the floor, knife just biting into my neck as the skin slid along the blade. The shock and force of the blow stunned me, my hands clasping at my neck in response to the blade slicing the skin. My head hit the floor. The world spun. Caleb turned and followed me. His body quickly straddled mine, pinning me to the floor. Dizzy, shocked and bleeding, I was not putting up a successful fight.

"Don't worry bitch, the knife didn't cut enough to kill, only scar. Killing you would be too easy after the mass of dead fae who you are responsible for." The hatred in his eyes was the only thing I could focus on as my head spun. What the hell was going on? Why was my friend doing this? Who was yelling my name?

My questions were cut short as Caleb's knife was stabbed into the inner part of my thigh. I screamed. "Ahh, thanks. Needed somewhere to put that." His voice pierced into the fog of my mind, the pain sharp and biting, returning me to the serious situation I was in.

"Caleb, please, I don't understand." I pleaded, my voice hoarse. "What are you talking about? What dog? Last time I saw you we parted as friends...?" The confusion I felt was evident in my voice, along with the pain at his betrayal. His hand closed around my throat as he scoffed in disgust.

"My Tia is dead. No wolf whore is a friend of mine, neither is a traitor." He growled into my face, my wind pipe closed from the pressure. My hands reach to my burning throat, desperate to pull his hands away. "How dare you claim innocence, how dare you act like a saint." His grip tightened. "Tell me what the fuck you told that dog, you slut."

"I don't know what you are talking about! Plea-" His fist smashed into my face.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!!" He yelled, face purple with anger and hate. He threw me away from him, my body crashing into the opposite wall. Caleb was one the oldest fae alive: overpowering was not an option. I barely had time to breathe, let alone think, before Caleb was on me again, this time tearing at the clothes on my body. He discarded my weapons quickly into the corner, His hands then tearing at the leather and cotton. "Clearly you only talk if I satisfy the needs of your slutty body, if a dog could get you to spill all of your secrets for a quick ride in that cunt, then you'll tell me your whole life story after I fill it."

I screamed, trying to flit away from the fae, but even my mixed abilities were no match for the age and strength of my old friend. Plus, he knew me, every move I could or would make he had already predicted. His hands pinned me to the cold floor, fabric torn from my body in shreds around us. His hand came down on my face again, him laughing ludicrously as he rained punches on my face and body. Bending down he bit into the skin on my neck, causing the flesh to tear and weep, the cut reopening and flowed blood as well. He straddled my waist with his legs, but trying to buck him of was like to trying to dislodge a Buffalo, he barely moved. Pulling away from my pulsing, burning neck, he quickly turned his attention to my breasts, my chest taunting him as it heaved with my ragged breath. With a malicious smile I hadn't seen before, his hands grasped and pulled at the tender flesh, his mauling, twisting and pulling until I writhed in agony.

"GET OFF ME, YOU BASTARD! LET ME FUCKING GO!!" 'Lexter!' I screamed in my head, only to find him gone, his mind shielded from my pain. I was alone. "STOP, NO!!" I screamed as Caleb attacked my breast with his mouth, the pain almost intolerable as he bit deep into the flesh. Rearing back, I felt some of my flesh tear and go with is mouth, blood gushing from my tit, weeping red tears.

His face was smug and sadistic as he swallowed my flesh, his fae instincts loving the taste of the raw meat. "Almost as good as your mother." He stated, my pain momentarily forgotten. "Though, she wasn't as easy to best as you. Seems you are as much a whore as she was." He smirked down at me, daring me to ask the question that was biting at my tongue.

"What the hell are you talking about? Fae don't eat each other you sick fuck!" I yowled, furious that he would suggest my mother was anything but the fierce warrior she was.

"No, you're quite right slut." He sniggered, his finger digging into the new whole in my chest, my screams filling the room again. "However, traitors aren't fae anymore. You turned to doggy cock, she turned to human cock, both insatiable and traitorous sluts that had to be killed." Even through my pain, the words hit home and something seemed to click inside me.

"What? The New York pack killed my mother... not you, your sick fucker!" Even I could hear the question in my voice.

"Haha, you really think a pack of wolves could have bested your mother? No. Now you will suffer the same fate." He jammed two fingers into my dry pussy, his sharpened nails purposely slicing into the sensitive flesh within.

"FUCK!!!" I screamed, thrashing, trying to tear myself away from him.

"What? You don't want me to fuck you without lubrication do you?" He sniggered, withdrawing his fingers and licking the blood of them where I could see. He moved between my legs, lining his large phallus with my bleeding opening. He sighed. "If only I'd known you were going to follow your mother's path. I would have liked to know what a 12 year olds body looked like screaming in agony." Agony. That word was accompanied by the agony it described as his large phallus was forced into my torn opening, my screams silent in their pitch and volume. The pain and shock forced my mind and powers to expand and shoot from me, his continued hammering at my centre sending my mind searching for any kind of help it could find.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The whole battle stopped as a piercing sensation of agony filled the mind of every creature fighting; be they wolf or fae. Kyle stiffened at the sensation and forced contact, his heart quaking in fear as it recognised the presence, his mind refusing to hear his mates screams behind the sensation.

"SIR!" Came the yell from behind him. "Sir! Look! The fae!" It was James, running up behind him. Looking quickly about, he noticed that the fae weren't coping well with the new mental presence pushing into their minds. The wolves, though in pain themselves, shared the pain through the web of the pack's interconnected mind. The fae were cowering where they stood: it was the only chance they were going to get.

"James, gather the Betas, we need to get into that palace now, while the fae are down and get the Alpha female." Kyle ordered, his voice not conveying the agony of his wolf at their mate's pain.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Screaming and bleeding. It was what Hell must be, because this abuse was the harshest of punishment. I was almost being pushed across the room with the force of each plunge into my bleeding cunt, the pain and ferocity so great that my body was failing to provide any ease of friction. My hair was soaking with tears of salt and life, my mind screaming my pain as my throat closed in its agony. My mind, struggling to comprehend my situation, withdrew partially from the physical torment my body suffered. As it did, my mental scream of anguish became the plea for help in the name 'Kyle'. My human and fae both screamed the name, this stranger that my body seemed to have utter and complete faith in. I sobbed. What is going on?

"So are you ready to tell me bitch?" Caleb grunted, his words barely making sense through my fog of pain. "Surely this slutty cunt is content enough with my dick to start talking?" He leered down at me, fingers grasping at my tits, nails clawing at my wounds. "C'mon whore, I can feel your hole squeezing my cock, wanting to breed you like the cumslut you are!" His fist smashed into my face again, my head slamming into the cold floor.

"Please, stop, please." I whimpered, all pretence of strength lost to the all-consuming torment. "I don't know what you want from me." My tears flowed freely, my eyes trying to plead with the mad man pummelling my centre.

"DON'T LIE TO ME BITCH!" He yelled, accompanied by another slap to the face and thrust into my body. "I heard you whimpering the dog's name, I know you remember."

I whimpered, turning my face away from him and trying to cower into the floor. He grunted, annoyed, and pulled out of my body. I could feel the blood dripping from my abused hole. Opening my eyes, I saw the glint of his knife as he positioned it above my most sensitive parts.

"Tell me, or I'm going to make a new sculpture out of this." He growled.

"NO! Please! I don't know anything!" I screamed, frantically trying to get away but was held in his metal grip. He looked down at my weeping cunt, his feral smile growing.

"Ah, it doesn't appear that I'm the first." He stated. "Maybe you didn't cave as easily as I thought." He mumbled, whether I was meant to hear or not, I don't know. I didn't care for long. Shifting his weight, he brought the knife down along my pussy, my skin splitting around the knife's blade. I started to pass out. Caleb wasn't going to let me miss a second of pain.

"Don't think I'm going to let you fall asleep now, slut." He growled, spitting in my face to bring me back to reality. "No fucking way. Look at how beautiful your cunt is whore, decorated by your master." He growled, sinister smile plastered across his face, yanking my head up so I could see the sea of blood between my legs. I started to pass out again, only to be sharply pulled back as Caleb thrust 4 fingers into my cunt. The scream that tore from my throat echoed into my mind.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kyle was in the hallway near the command centre when the pain in the mental scream reached a new high. Cringing, all of the wolves stopped in their tracks, whining and clawing at their heads from the pain. Kyle's wolf howled in misery at his mate's pain, forcing Kyle to continue through the onslaught of mental anguish, leaving his pack in the hall. The pain was so consuming that Kyle struggled to follow the source of the pain anymore, barely able to focus on the mental probe at all. Desperate he mentally called out to Tia, hoping that the pain would overcome whatever mental block was stopping him from finding her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

'TIA!' The voice rang through my head, unspoken yet it was if it had been yelled from beside me. At the sound of the voice, my heart soared. What the hell?

'TIA!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!' Came the voice again, my screams failing to silence it. In desperation I tried to call back, my sanity nearly breaking.

'HERE! I'M HERE! PLEASE, OH GOD HELP!!'

'Tia? Thank God, where are you?' the voice replied. Was I going insane? Was my own conscious talking to me now? Perhaps I was already insane. I began laughing. Caleb, too enthralled in finding his pleasure ignored the strange behaviour. Deciding to play along with my mind, I showed the voice a map of where I was.

'Could you bring me some tea while you're at it?' I asked, the pain making me slightly delirious.

'Hold on Tia, I'm coming. Just hold on.' I could hear a slight hint of panic in the voice. Honestly, couldn't my subconscious supply me with a brave and courageous voice to talk to?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kyle came hurtling into the control room, trying to keep a grasp on Tia's sanity as best her could, the pack following behind at a slower pace. The pain was still crippling. Kyle almost stopped to stare at the old fae crippled by the force of the pain, all the strongest creatures alive reduced to trembling beings. Sadly, he couldn't pause to soak it all in. He could feel Tia slipping away. Running for the large double doors on the right of the room, he kept talking to Tia, trying to keep her lucid and present.

He didn't bother to stop and check if the doors were locked, or even to use the handles. Head down, shoulders tensed, he ran straight into the doors, sending them flying into the room. The scent of blood, salt and fear was almost overpowering, as horrific as the sight he beheld. The fae on top of his mate was continuing his assault on her core, too far gone in search of pleasure and hatred to really notice the explosion behind him quickly. Tia lay, unresponsive, in a pool of blood. Kyle's wolf howled in rage, forcing his way out, it wanted to taste the blood of this fae. Kyle's metamorphism into the wolf only took a few seconds, but that was all it took for the fae to notice his presence and spring into a fighting stance. His cock bounced lewdly, dripping precum and blood. Kyle growled.

Quickly, remembering Tia's warning to take elder fae's by surprise, he sprang at he fae. His teeth focused on his throat, drawing the fae's attack while his claws went for the hamstrings, slicing through the fae's flesh. Drawing on the ancestral blood of his great grandmother, Kyle felt himself speed up, his pack behind him coming to an almost standstill. He wasn't going to draw out this battle; he would lose if he did. As the fae fell, Kyle spun and immediately launched for his throat once more, this time fully intent on his mark. He felt his teeth dig into the flesh at the throat, the skin tear as he continued moving and then the blood spurting onto his fur as he took half of the throat with him as he breezed past. The fae fell to the floor and didn't move.

Turning to Tia, he morphed back into human form as he approached; assuring his wolf that he could check her later. Bending down, he gently scooped her into his arms, knowing that they didn't have time to check her there before the fae were able to operate again. Hurrying out of the room, out of the palace, Kyle tried to keep the mental link between them open, to try and keep Tia with them. He could feel her slipping and didn't know whether, if she fell, she could be found whole again. He needed to get her safe and treated.

"Stay with me Tia. I'm so sorry."

SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers