Working for the Fae Ch. 12

Story Info
Tia and the twins duel.
4.8k words
4.67
7.5k
10

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers

It had been a week of agony. As I stood within the circle, naked and body painted, I thought back on the look of agony in Kyle's eyes when I had requested the death of his two female Betas. He had sat there for an hour, looking at me, talking to another pack member in his head. I could see that he knew there was no point trying to persuade me not to go through with it; and no other route was clear. In the end, though he said it with as much regret and agony as possible, he had finally said yes. All week as I healed and regained my strength the pack had been in turmoil, Kyle had been miserable and I had been attacked in the corridors. I may be their Alpha's mate but I wasn't wolf yet and these people had died to protect me: now I was demanding the death of two valuable pack members. Regardless, the week had passed and I now awaited them both in the traditional sight of a challenge.

Though I couldn't shift, Kyle had insisted I be naked and decorated in the traditional way in order to appease the pack. He wanted this to be a challenge and not the death sentence the Betas and he knew it would be. I had the strength of an old one. This would barely be a fight. I struggled to keep Kyle's pleading and woeful thoughts from my mind. I was learning to identify when the bond was manipulating my own thoughts, but the strength of his current emotions would have had me calling of this whole thing immediately. I couldn't do that. They had killed Caleb before I had the chance; no way was my fae going to allow another of our abusers to walk free.

Shoulders tensed and ready, I watched as the pack shifted around me: sorrow and fear on their faces. All of them had seen or at least new of my capabilities. It was one of the reasons my claim as Alpha female hadn't been challenged, to fight me was considered an extremely dangerous thing to the pack; as they did not know what rules I was going to follow. My heart twanged. I didn't want the pack to fear me, I didn't want them to forever cower in my presence and never trust me. Yet, I couldn't live in this state of fear. I was a warrior, a trained assassin and the thought of the two blondes brought paralyzing tremors along my nerves. They needed to die so that I could be the strong Alpha I would need to be.

Muttering began to stir the crowd, all eyes fixed to the shifting wolves on my right. Slowly, the moving sea of people parted to allow the two blonde betas into the circle, both painted as I was; the swirling loops of red paint enhancing their lithe figures. They looked strong and powerful. Again, my head was split about what I was about to do. These two females were key protectors of the pack and had been kind once my position as future female alpha had been established. The humanity within me argued furiously against the obstinate anger my fae harboured towards the two females before me: fear was a weakness and these two embodied my fear. For the fae there was only one solution: kill. I watched, calm and still, as the muscles of the two blondes tensed under their taught skin; each flex and pull a beautiful show of subtle strength. They were ready.

Kyle began to speak, his voice echoing over the silent crowd, dictating the rules of the challenge. I heard none of it; I understood only because my mind was part of his, my attention was fully locked on the two wolves opposite me as I pulled my fae to the surface. I felt my strength flowing under my skin, my magic lurking within my mind; ready for my call. With the allowance of my fae to take control, any semblance of doubt I held was put aside. My eyes flitted from weakness to weakness on my opponents forms, my plan of attack formed before Kyle had even finished his speech. I crouched. My body compressed into one spot; a small target with no sign as to planned direction of movement. I hissed.

I didn't hear Kyle begin the fight, only felt the tension in the crowd amplify once more. The two females leapt towards me from both sides, an effort to pin me, I presumed. I smirked. Before they had finished pushing off the ground I was standing where they had been, the smirk becoming a smile as the crowd gasped and the two wolves collided. With a yowl, I leapt forward, landing on the second females back as she was mid-way through her shift, taking her with me as I rolled. My hand struck her part shifted face, grabbed her neck/scruff and tossed her into the path of the first female, now fully shifted. The first wolf had to evade her companion, causing her to leave herself open to my attack, my hand ploughing into her wind pipe, holding her aloft before throwing her across the circle. I followed her as she sailed through the air, my hands grasping the second wolf as it lunged at me; flinging her into the first female as she hit the ground.

Around the circle, the pack shifted. I could feel both their excitement and fear. A fight riled up any wolf but this was not a balanced fight, this was a slaughter. I could see many heads turned to Kyle with pleading eyes; I could feel them pleading with him in my head. Stopping a moment, allowing the two wolves to collect themselves, I reached out through Kyle's mind to the entirety of the pack. As soon as I was sure they were all linked to my mind, I brought back to the surface the memory of the pain I had suffered at the hands of the two female wolves in the circle with me. I watched as they all flinched and whined; my pain felt as if it were their own. I ended the memory to follow it with the question: 'would you deny me my right to their lives by your pack law?' I looked at Kyle, his face awash with sorrow and pride. I had made the pack understand why I was demanding this price, but it still did not save his two pack members from my wrath. I inclined my head. Though we disagreed, his respect of my wishes earned him my respect in return.

Turning my attention back to the two wolves, I managed to catch the first wolf just before her jaws closed around my neck. Surprised at how close she had come to landing a blow, my punch to her stomach was soft and had little effect. Screeching, I lept on her, my hands tearing at her jaw, feeling the skin start to tear beneath my grasp. She howled in pain, pinned to the ground as her mouth was slowly being torn apart. A growl from behind me, forced me to relinquish my grip in the first wolf, the air knocked out of me as I allowed the second wolf to collide with me. I flipped in the air, my body landing ready to meet the second wolf head on. She continued to plough towards me: head down and snarling. Smirking, I moved to the side and caught her leg as she breezed past me, holding tight as I felt the bones snap and break through her skin. Wheeling around, I flew at her as she tried to get up from the floor without the support of her front leg. Already it was beginning to heal. I threw a strong punch at her face, allowing my hands to loosen slightly as the wolf's head retracted from the collision, my sharp nails tearing through the skin on her face. Unconscious and bleeding, I dragged the second wolf over to where the first wolf still lay: skin torn and bleeding.

Standing over them both, I relished the easy victory. Only one had landed a hit and even that I had allowed in order gaining a better footing. I tilted my head back and yowled my victory, the pack answering with a howl. The howl, though on time, was weak and unsure. This duel was up to my discretion in terms of whether my opponents were to live or die. I crouched over the first wolf, her eyes wide and scared, mouth hanging uselessly with the tongue flopping around like a fish. I barred my teeth at her and brought my hands to her neck.

"You brought me great suffering and a fear that still weakens me." I hissed. "How can I let you live if I am to be weak as a result?" I growled the question, the fae furious that the end to fighting had allowed my human to resurface slightly. The wolf stiffened beneath my hands at my words, her eyes fixed on mine. Suddenly, I felt her relax. She tilted her head, barring her throat to me in a gesture of submission. I felt her conscious brush mine, overwhelming me in the sensation of excruciating pain and acceptance. For the first time, I saw the true person the wolf beneath my hands was and how much pain the memory of my torture had caused her and her twin. Neither one was trained to torture; they were fighters who had done as their alpha had bid them to do. Every time I had blacked out, they had begged the alpha to find another way to get the information, but he refused. Now she knew how I had felt and she didn't want to live if she could not be forgiven by me.

I yanked my thoughts from hers. Without meaning to, the wolf had brought the human part of my nature to the front. Tears streamed down my face as I looked at the pain I had caused both of these wolves. Both would probably be scarred for life and would certainly be in hospital for a while. Had I not tortured wolves at the behest of my Queen? Had I not caused people unbelievable amounts of pain in my life? How was I any better than these betas? I stepped back, tears causing the swirls on my face to run: almost as if I was crying tears of blood instead of salt.

"You fought well and with courage. You have suffered at my hand, as I have yours. The debt is settled. I renounce my claim on your lives." I allowed my voice to carry to all the wolves that had watched the fight. "I am sorry." The last only the two betas and Kyle heard. I turned from the circle and walked towards the forest, the pack parting before me, barring their necks in shows of respect as I walked past. I struggled to prevent my tears from becoming sobs; my heart suddenly aching with the guilt of a lifetime. My shoulders sagged, my feet felt like lead tombs. As soon as I was out of sight and hearing distance of the pack: I ran. I ran like my guilt was a physical monster chasing me. I ran like there was a pool of redemption waiting for me. I ran like I had hope. Yet, I didn't. I had no hope of escaping the guilt that enshrouded my soul: even my fae felt burdened under the weight of our monstrosities. I began to slow, my steps faltering, tripping, until I fell. I landed in a pile of autumn leaves, a soft bed of decay that seemed oh so fitting to my sorrowful emotions. My life was one of comfort built on the backs of the dead, why should my refuge now be any different.

I lay in the cold, my mind swarmed with the faces of the dead. I heard each of their screams, their pleas for mercy, my cackle as I cut their souls from this world. I felt each life force giving way beneath my weapon as if I was killing them all again. I smelt the copper fountain of blood as my blades pierced and slashed the skin. Each memory of my life was tainted with someone's death or pain; it was all I had ever known. Now they expect me to be some sort of loving, motherly figure to a whole pack? I am a murderer, a monster. How can I be expected to love and be loved? I should be left to rot and suffer the torture of my victims in the afterlife.

I must have lain in the cold bed of leaves for hours before I heard the crunch of approaching footsteps. I instantly bolted to attention, already crouched and waiting. I tracked the movement through the forest, shifting my body as I needed to follow their progress towards me. I tensed, ready to fight.

"Tia? Tia, are you there?" Kyle called, his voice pleading and hopeful. I relaxed my fighting position, collapsing back into the decaying foliage. "Tia?" He rounded the tree before me, stopping in surprise when he saw my naked form collapsed on the ground, red tear lines looking like wounds across my flesh.

"Tia? Are you okay?" He asked. I merely closed my eyes and tried to bury my head further into the leaves to hide my fresh tears. Why is it that when someone asks if you are ok, the production of new tears cannot be stopped? I wanted to spill my heart out to him but I couldn't. What if he thought me a monster as well and threw my aside? It wasn't until I felt the fear of losing him that I realised I had begun to truly feel the mating pull. "Tia? Please, open your mind to me. Let me help."

With a groan, I let all of my barriers crumble around my mind. I allowed everything I was to be open to his mind, allowed my mind to finally be completely at one with his. I felt his shock and recoil at the anguish in my thoughts. I tried to retract myself as I felt his mental recoil but my barriers were gone and I couldn't find them. I was forced to watch as he saw my whole life, every murder laid out before him, each detail available for his scrutiny and judgement. I felt as if I was sat at judgement in the afterlife, having my soul deemed good or evil. I felt him grasp a certain memory and replay it over and over again; it was one that I still couldn't see clearly myself due to the memory block. Curious, I watched him watch my memory through his own mind. It was of me, in a hotel room. I was contemplating where I could run to, why the fae had betrayed me and how the two sides within my head existed together for so long. I watched, stunned, as I came to the conclusion that there was a third entity lying dormant in my head: the wolf. It was why the mate bond was strong but also reacted oddly; it was why I loved Kyle. That was the finally thought in the memory before the fae broke into the room and knocked my unconscious.

Stunned, I allowed myself to be wrapped in Kyle's arms as he continued to look through my mind. I allowed his body to warm mine and bring me comfort as I was forced to remember all my deeds again. With each hour that he watched, the mind block lessened and lessened: my feelings for him becoming clearer and clearer. As he watched my life, I thought on him and our relationship, how it was unlike any I had had before. I felt this desire to be with him and as close to him as possible; that I could trust him with everything. It scared me, but I realised, as I remembered more about our time together, that I already loved him, only that I was yet to trust him as fully as the bond wished I would. I suddenly felt a large warmth of content from Kyle's mind, focusing on his mind again, I realised he had heard my musings.

"I love you too." He whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my neck and sending goose bumps shooting down my body. "I know you fear my horror or disgust at your past but how can I hate what has made you, you?" His arms tightened around me as I felt fresh tears leak down my face. "Though they may be violent memories of past wrongs, none were done due to pure love of killing. I see that you grew to enjoy it, but I don't think that you truly did, I think to convince yourself you enjoyed it was the only way you could cope with your life." I sobbed as this man who I had known for such a little time absolved me of my crimes with each word he spoke. He was my saviour; he would be the one to save me from my past. "I love you because you remember, because you hurt yourselves by remembering their pain that you act strong as if the burden you bear did not exist at all."

I rolled in his arms, facing him as I looked up into his face with wonder. "How can you be the one to absolve me, to save me?" I asked with wonder.

"Because I was always meant to be. Your burden was always to be mine to lighten, as my burden is yours to lighten as well. We are mates, that is what it means for a wolf: we are the saviours of each other."

My heart thumped in my chest. I ached for this man who held me in my bed of sorrow and despair, who has promised to always be there to pull me from the edge as long as I will do the same for him. For once in my life, the trade felt fair and one that would cause me no harm to bear. With fresh tears on my face, I brought my lips to his. I needed to feel him, to strengthen our promise through an act of pure love that we would never share with anyone else again.

I knew that this time, it was my choice as well as his and that made the will to succumb amazingly sweet. Hearing all this, Kyle pulled away from my lips.

"Are you sure?" He asked, hand reaching up to trace patterns along my waist and hip. "I have very good control of my wolf but I cannot guarantee that he won't surface and try to mate you after all this time." He looked so scared as if desperately wanting me to say no and yes.

I smiled up at him, bringing his lips close to mine once more. "Do you really think I would still be here in your arms with my mind wide open, if I wasn't sure?" I smirked up at him and then kissed him with all the promise and confidence I could. I had never given myself up so completely before, and even though I understood his doubt, I couldn't face the prospect of rejection right now.

Giving in, his arms tightened around me as he rolled me onto my back, putting himself on top of me. I ran one hand through his messy hair and the other went to grasp at the hem of his t-shirt, pulling at it, desperate to feel his skin on mine. He sniggered against my lips.

"Want something?" He asked, nipping at my neck as his body shook with silent laughter.

"I don't see how I am fully naked and you think it's alright to keep your clothes on." I smirked in return, loving the smile playing across his face.

"Yes, I'm so glad I insisted you fight the traditional way. The swinging tits... glimpses of that beautiful pussy..." He yelped loudly as I pushed him off of me, rolling us so I sat straddling his lap as the look of shock turned to one of mirth.

"Well, looking is as close as you'll get if you don't remove those damn clothes, Sir." I growled down at him, trying to stop myself from grinding against the bulge in his jeans. He continued to shake silently as he slipped his shirt over his head, only stopping when I stood to allow him room to slip of his jeans. He stared up at my exposed crotch, all humour gone from his face as his jeans seemed to disappear from his body in an instant.

Slowly, I sat down again, my bare pussy lips encompassing his cock as it lay against his stomach. I grinded down at him as a groan escaped his lips. Rocking my hips back and forth I leant down to lightly flick his nipples with my tongue, loving how his cock pulsed against my clit and the short, breathy moans he was making. I continued to nibble at his nipples, my pussy making his cock slick as I ground against his shaft, his hands reaching to play and pull at my sensitive nipples. Each of his groans and tugs at my nipples sent shocks of pleasure to my pussy, my body beginning to tremble with desire. Sliding further forward on the next gyration, I felt his cock rest at the opening to my cunt, his eyes opening to hold mine as he realized what I was finally offering. Gently, his hands reached for my hips, raising my body slightly so he could begin to sink his cock into my greedy cunt.

I moaned in delight as I felt his thick cock stretch my tight cunt walls. None of the times before had been like this. They had been so animalistic and rough. This, this was exactly what all the books tell you sex should be like: poetry in fucking motion. I rocked with him in each thrust into my pussy, my muscles clenching around his shaft in order to feel more of him. His hands on my hips, I reached to replace his hands on my tits, pulling and twisting my nipples as he watched with fascinated delight. With each twist and moan, my cunt received a sharper and deeper thrust. Soon I had him fucking my pussy as I wanted: a slow twist here and several fast ones there. He grinned up at me, enjoying the game as much as I was; his eyes beginning to show amber as the wolf began to fight for control.

Smirking down at him, I made a mental bargain with the wolf. I promised him fun as long as he allowed Kyle and I this one time to reaffirm the bond. Kyle looked at me questioningly, wondering what more I could do to please the wolf: the whole reason he wanted out was because he wanted to be able to do this all the time. I grinned as I pulled myself of his cock, earning myself a growl of anger and irritation.

SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers
12