Working for the Fae Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twisting through the bodies, nodding the occasional hello as we passed by, we eventually came to stand at the edge of the room, next to Rachel and two other werewolves. Rachel looked happy to see us appear out of the crowd.

"Ah, Alpha, Tia, these are the Alpha's fro-" I won't say I'm proud of my first impression, but honestly.

"FOOD!" I couldn't help but dart over to the heaped piles of food laden trays that I had noticed lined all the walls. There were mini burgers, caviar, sushi, meatballs, cocktail sausages, you name. I started salivating at the mouth as I reached a hand toward the prawns. A cough sounded behind me as I pulled a shrimp from the display.

"Tia?" I heard the young Omega's voice, so timid, trying to regain my attention. I turned around sheepishly, fully aware of how rude my behaviour had been. The most surprising thing wasn't my behaviour; it was that the three wolves, Kyle being included and not the timid Rachel, were bent over in laughter. The female was clutching onto Kyle's shoulder as she tried to keep herself up, while the male was partially collapsed against the wall. I growled slightly seeing the female's hand clutching at my mate. My mate. I liked the sound of that.

"Uh, Tia," Rachel tried to get my attention again, nervous at the expression on my face. "This is Lizzy and Dennis, the Alphas from the British pack." I nodded at Rachel, dismissing her with a kind smile. I turned my attention back to the two alphas as the Omega scurried off into the crowd. My lip curled in a growl as the female continued to clutch onto Kyle's shoulder. Dennis coughed slightly as he caught the look on my face, his laughter falling away as he tried to nudge his mate out of her hysteria. He smiled down at me awkwardly, digging his elbow into the female, trying to get her to stop what she was doing. The growl passed through my lips as the female continued to clutch at Kyle, the man himself looking up sharply as he heard the noise. Quickly stepping away from the female, he stepped to my side, pulling me into his body. I was happy that the female was no longer touching him, but the Fae refused to let her off without any awareness of our anger. My eyes stayed locked onto her face as her head tilted up, watching as yet another perfectly formed face was turned towards me. I watched as the mirth fell from her face and her skin paled slightly, her eyes tightening slightly as she met my eyes. I grinned with feral intent at her.

"Tia, calm down." Kyle's whispered words calmed the Fae, the anger draining now that the female was aware of the threat I made towards her. I had made my claim and the claim had been heard. I relaxed into his arms. He smiled down at me and turned my body towards the two new alphas. "This is Lizzy and Dennis. Lizzy and I have known each other since we were young..." He trailed off as he waited for me to tense against him. I stayed relaxed. I nodded at Dennis, a small smile on my lips returned by him. I grinned at Lizzy, a grin that was hungry, not friendly. She nodded at me. Kyle sighed. "Tia, please stop threatening my friend. Lizzy, I'm sorry, emotions are hig-" I growled.

"No." I kept my eyes on Lizzy. "Don't apologise for me. She understands." She nodded at me. "C'mon Kyle, Bytlock has arrived." I pulled on Kyle, turning my back on the two British Alphas. I felt that perhaps I had overreacted but I did not like seeing another woman touching Kyle in that way. Walking through the crowd, I looked into the faces off all the women we passed, wondering which other ones had been close or even intimate with the man at my side. I watched each plump lip, sparkling eye and toned body; comparing my short stature and curves to these toned predators. I tucked my head into Kyle's side as I tried to ignore the nagging jealousy and doubt that was starting to fill me.

"TIA!" I turned my head to see the crowd parting as Bytlock walked towards me across the room. I watched as the wolves sniffed at him, their eyes flashing slightly as their wolves caught the scent of the Fae on him. I smiled at his complete disregard of the wolves surrounding them. "Tia, you look absolutely delightful!" I laughed as his hands wound round my waist to spin me around. Settling me back on my feet, he frowned slightly looking into my face. "What's wrong Tia?" Kyle bent down to look at my face as he read the concern on Bytlock's.

I sighed. I should have known Bytlock would have been able to read me. "It's just, who in this crowd has he slept with?" I whispered as quietly as I could, hoping Kyle wouldn't be able to hear me. Bytlock smiled at me sadly.

"Oh Tia." He wrapped me in his arms, pulling me to him as he rocked me slightly. "I never thought I'd see the day you would doubt your hold over men. You really don't see it." I looked up at him. He leant down to put his mouth next to my ear. "All the men have watched you pass with such lust in their eyes and the women with jealousy. Kyle, in return, hasn't glanced at another woman once." I smiled up at him and nestled my head back into his shoulder as he continued to rock me.

Kyle growled behind me. "Bytlock, I know you're not a wolf, but please let go of my mate before I try to rip you apart." Bytlock chuckled as his arms loosened around me. I stepped out of his reach, putting my hand to his face, tilting my head at him. Smiling, I turned towards Kyle, saddened slightly by the look of doubt on his face.

"Tia, you know I only have eyes for you. You are my perfect match, you are the only thing I will ever want and need. You are the half I was born without." His hand reached out to cup my face hesitantly, his eyes molten with love and concern. I put my hand over his, leaning my head into his hand as I looked up at him.

"I know," I whispered.

...

I could feel the drum in my chest. Each step up the winding hill was paced to the aching throb, each burst cut through the night. Heavy against each breath and ear, pushing against the skin. All were silent in its wake. I walked; the golden dress now white as I walked through the darkened night. I watch as the fabric slid across my skin, the gold patterns illuminated by the torchlight, each face sniffing as I passed by. I felt the excitement from the crowd around me, could feel the wolves jostling beneath the surface, ready to feel the blessing of Luna. I smiled slightly. Almost unbidden I was reminded of the last time I had been at one of these events. I had been the only one to see the next moon.

I fumbled slightly, a small hand reaching to steady me. I blinked. This was the end. I took the next step forward with the beat of the drum, but my mind was static. This was the last night of Tia, the Queen's assassin. After tonight, there would be no more need for my skills, no great complicated group to take down. My breathing deepened. This wasn't just a change, this was a rebirth. Suddenly I wasn't so sure I needed, or even wanted, one. I walked between the wolves, now reminded of every past horror. Reminded of the screams, but also the glory, the feeling of achievement; of worth. I thought of Bytlock, of my mother, thought of those who had let me know joy amongst the misery and death. For them, this was the last night of my life. For all intents and purposes, I wasn't going to see the next moon. Not like this.

A howl went up from the wolves. Focusing on my surroundings, I realised I stood at the entrance to the clearing. The wolves believed that upon the next step I would be unable to leave the clearing before the mating was completed or I had died. The next step was the dagger to my heart. I stopped. I looked into the faces around the clearing, watching as each turned to assess my form, to see the one who would be a leader among them. I watched as leaves fluttered to the clearing floor, as the drum continued to throb and the wolves continued to jostle. Kyle wasn't here yet. The wolves thought the female should always be the first in the clearing. I still had a chance to run before he would know anything of it.

I took a step back. I could feel the panic rising. My breaths started to come in gasps, my body clenching, my hands grasping at the air. I turned slightly, the shock and realisation on the faces of the wolves near me. They could sense the panic and fear in me. I growled slightly. Not in aggression, but in fear. My mind was torn, my body shaking in indecision. I turned to look back at the clearing-

There he was.

He stood naked from the waist up, body glistening in the moonlight. I think I stopped breathing. He smiled at me, the warmth and joy spreading across his face like wildfire. My heart stopped. This man loved me. This man had risked rejection from his kind with his feelings for me. This man had listened, understood and cared for me when I had tried to hurt him and push him away. This man, this gorgeous man, was smiling at me with such joy, unaware that I had been on the moment of fleeing.

Shame poured through me.

Who was I to regret and fear the loss of a murderous lifestyle over one of love and family? What did that make me? I saw Bytlock walking into the clearing behind Kyle, his eyes locked on my face, twisted with worry. I breathed in. I loved this man. I loved his stupid possessiveness, I loved his arrogance and I loved his incapacity to take no for an answer.

I stepped into the clearing.

A peace fell over me. I felt a wave, a push almost, sweep through me. Suddenly, there was no past, no future, no worry or sadness. There was only the moon, the Alpha and my friend. I turned to grasp Bytlock by the forearm as Kyle had instructed me to do. No one was sure how my body would change once the venom was introduced to my system. The elders could only advise the presence of another fae and the blessing of that fae before the ceremony. They had their faith that Luna would do what was needed. At that moment I had faith too. I smiled at Bytlock as he released his grasp, stepping to the furthest reaches of the clearing's bounds as he could. Once more I turned to face Kyle.

Joy doesn't begin to describe the look on his face. It was so much more: love, humour, longing, relief, completion, excitement, trepidation... desire... Actually, the joy was fading from the desire as I continued to walk towards him. He cocked an eyebrow as I snickered slightly. Men. His hands came to rest on my hips, fingers digging in slightly to the soft flesh. I groaned.

I needed him. Outside of my fears and worries, under the light of the moon, my arousal came springing to the forefront of my mind. I needed him, and I needed him badly. I pressed myself up against him, the dress barely covering my form as we moved against each other, hands roaming the body of the other. His hands reached to grab my ass, moulding and shaping the soft flesh as his lips met mine in desperation. I moaned as his lips trailed down my neck, rolling my head back to give him better access, wetness dripping from my pussy as he enjoyed my neck. I could feel his dick, pressed hard against me. I groaned.

With a grin at me, Kyle stepped away from my body in order to rip my dress from my body. The fabric gave way under his desperation and floated to the floor. I stood there naked for a moment, every eye in the area on my body, I was too enraptured with the man before me to notice the intakes of breath or the murmuring. To be honest, I was so horny I didn't notice the golden patterns moving across my skin. All I cared about was returning my body to where it belonged: skewered on his cock.

I growled and launched myself at him, angry at his state of undress. I wanted to feel his flesh against mine completely. He laughed as he held my body away from his just enough to pull his trousers from his body, carrying me, legs wrapped around his chest, to the large rock in the centre of the clearing. He placed me on my hands and knees, my ass perfectly level with his cock. I shivered as he slipped his throbbing meat through my wet folds. Once, twice and again. I was poised, waiting, desperately, for him to thrust home. Finally I felt his large meat split my cunt open. I screamed in pleasure.

He thrust into me without any delicacy or idea of love making. This was animalistic fucking. I loved it. I groaned and yelped as his cock burrowed its way inside of me, his balls slapping at my clit with every mighty thrust. All around us, the watching wolves let loose howls of celebration and recognition.

It didn't take much more of the heavy pounding of my body before I felt his cock begin to grow, smooth fur at my back rather than wet skin, claws rather than nails digging into my body. I moaned loudly as I realised it was now the wolf fucking me, claiming my body as his for eternity. I could feel myself getting closer to the edge, my body on fire as the wolf's dick flew in and out of my centre.

As I screamed, his responsive howl was cut short when I felt his teeth sink into my shoulder. I felt the fangs of the wolf slip through my skin.

Then the pain began.

12