Working for the Ice Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HabsFan33
HabsFan33
16 Followers

Jack pulled her up and pushed Liz back onto the table, spread her legs and slowly pushed his cock into her warm, wet pussy.

"Yesssss!" she hissed as all of Jack's cock was buried deep inside her.

Jack didn't say anything, but concentrated on giving his boss something she obviously had been missing, "until last night," he thought to himself.

He slowly slid his cock out, then back in again, over and over, slowly, until Liz looked him in the eyes, and begged Jack, "Fuck me, Jack, please fuck me."

Jack had wanted to fuck his boss since the day he started working for her, and after last night couldn't wait to do it again. Here he was standing naked in the conference room with his cock deep inside her pussy, while she was lying on the table with legs spread wide.

Grabbing her thighs, Jack picked up the pace and began fucking Liz harder and deeper. Pounding her, faster, her ass bouncing on the table as his cock slid in and out, and in and out of her very wet pussy. Liz closed her eyes and opened her mouth and a loud, long moan escaped her lips as she came for the second time that night. Jack was close behind her and she must have known, because, she asked him to pull out and cum all over her stomach. Jack couldn't hold on any longer and pulled his throbbing cock out of Liz's pussy and pulsing, shot his load all over her stomach.

Liz looked around at the mess they had created, looked at Jack and they both started to laugh. "Guess we still have some work to do," she chuckled.

"Well, let's get cleaned up and get back to it, so we might get out of her at a decent time," replied Jack.

They got dressed, cleaned up and went back to work and in no time, found the problem, had it fixed and decided to call it an evening. As they were getting ready to leave, Liz stopped Jack, looked him in the eyes and gave him a very long, deep wet kiss.

"Hope I was everything you imagined I would be," she said as they ended the kiss.

"More," he replied before they left the office together.

As Jack drove home that night, he wondered if Liz suspected anything from the previous night. Liz drove home that night wondering if her assistant she had fucked tonight could possibly be the masked man that had taken her the previous night. For now, they both smiled as they made their separate ways home.

HabsFan33
HabsFan33
16 Followers
12