Working from Home

Story Info
The cleaning lady interrupted a quiet day working from home.
4.1k words
4.49
105.4k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the best parts of working at a startup is that no one really cares where you work as long as you get your job done.

That's how I found myself still in bed at 1130am on a Thursday morning. To hit the 9am deadline on my designs, I stayed up until 3am putting on the finishing touches.

I'd been at the company for about two years and business was booming.

The best career decision I ever made was to switch "Graphic Designer" to "UI Engineer" on my resume. The work was more or less the same, but the pay was a hell of a lot better and you got stock options.

I got the assignment done and knew the client was going to be pleased. If my client was pleased, my boss was going to be pleased. No one would complain about me taking a slow day working from home.

I rolled out of bed and hopped in the shower. As I turned the faucet, the water roared out of the waterfall shower head.

The real estate broker assured me that I wouldn't regret picking the apartment with the upgraded appliances. Standing under the shower head, I had to agree.

Life was good.

A few months ago, I sold a bunch of stock options at a price that seemed entirely crazy to me. I had always heard stories of normal people getting rich from working at a startup, but I assumed there must have been something more to it.

Sure, I was a talented designer, but really my recent financial windfall was just about a matter of being in the right circumstance. That good luck didn't stop me from enjoying it though.

My condo was in a newly constructed luxury building with one of those arrogant names like Platinum Towers or Crystal Suites.

It wasn't the biggest unit in the building - after all it was just me living there. But it had an amazing view of the skyline, was covered in floor to ceiling windows, and had all of those aforementioned upgraded appliances.

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I took a look in the mirror and was pretty happy with what I saw. Despite the long hours, I still made the time to get to the gym most days. I wasn't exactly ripped, but I had been doing enough to at least stay fit.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and went out to the kitchen to see what I could scrounge up for a noon "breakfast".

I opened up the fridge and, as expected, it was pretty much empty. With my options limited, I decided to go for the leftover chinese food.

I closed the fridge door and found myself face to face with a woman I had never seen before. We both jumped back. She seemed more startled by my reaction than by the fact I caught her in my kitchen.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know anyone was going to be here today" she stammered.

"I'm here because this is my apartment... but I'm not so sure why you're here?"

The woman in front of me blushed. She was wearing a dark green polo shirt with a picture of a mop.

"I'm Leah. I work for Tidy Maids. I've been cleaning your apartment for the last few weeks."

The mental fog lifted and everything clicked into place.

After moving in, I hired one of the cleaning services recommended by the building. Every Thursday I came home to a wonderfully spotless apartment and a chocolate mint on my pillow. It was like being visited by the most wonderful tooth fairy that also happened to tidy up.

"Ah, yes" Suddenly feeling a little bit embarrassed for my curtness.

"Sorry for startling you. I wasn't expecting any company. Thanks for everything. I can't imagine what this place would look like if it weren't for you."

She laughed a little bit. I lifted my arm to shake her hand.

"I'm Jake."

"Oh, no thanks Jake. I already ate."

I looked down and embarrassment set in. While trying to shake her hand and keep one hand on my towel, I had inadvertently offered up some leftover chinese food.

"Right. Uh. Well it's nice to meet you. Feel free to help yourself to anything in the kitchen if you do get hungry. I'm going to get started on some work. I'll keep out of your way. Thanks again for your help."

"It's nice to finally meet you, Jake." The woman smiled as I walked away.

I closed the door to my bedroom, put the leftovers on my dresser, and swore at myself for being an idiot.

"First you yell at the person who's been helping you out for weeks and then you offer her chinese food? Really slick" I grumbled to myself.

It was at that point that I also took the moment to realize just how attractive Leah was.

She had long brunette hair held in place by a ponytail that fell down to her shoulders. Her work uniform polo shirt was snug, which showed off her lean figure and drew attention to her small but perky breasts. She was wearing dark blue jeans which perfectly framed a very cute ass. She was probably about 25 years old.

For some reason, I had always imagined my cleaning lady was older. Well, this was a surprise.

I got dressed in the standard start up "dress code" of jeans, t-shirt, and hoodie, pulled my laptop and notebook out of my backpack, and headed back out to the living room to get to work.

Thankfully, Leah wasn't out there. She must have been in the guest room or one of the bathrooms.

With my project turned in last night, I didn't actually have a lot of work to do at the moment.

I checked my email, followed up on a couple of messages I had ignored while I was wrapping up yesterday's work, and within a few minutes had an empty inbox.

Without even realizing it, I began to draw in my notebook. Like most designers, I drew constantly. It was usually on auto-pilot. Whatever popped into my head.

Maybe it shouldn't be a huge surprise that I found myself drawing a sketch portrait of Leah. It had been way too long since I had talked to a pretty girl.

It was just a rough sketch, but I had a knack for portrait drawing, and before long I had a pretty good likeness of her.

I was just adding some shading to her hair when I glanced over my shoulder and jumped up startled for the second time in the day.

"You're really talented you know." Leah smiled down at me.

I had no idea how long Leah had been watching me sketch her face, but I was mortified. Drawing someone when they're not around is a pretty quick way to get put in the "creep" category.

"I'm sorry. I just sketch everything around me. It keeps me sharp for my job."

I knew my cheeks were bright red.

If Leah noticed, she ignored my embarrassment.

"Are those your sketches in the hallway? I admire them every time I come over here."

As a gift for graduating art school, one of my best friends had taken a couple of pieces from my sketchbook and had them framed. I didn't have a lot to put on my walls in the apartment, so I hung them up when I moved in.

"Really?" I asked her. "Than you. Those are some of my sketches from school."

"Well they're beautiful."

I relaxed a little bit, but still didn't exactly know what to say next.

"So... do you have any hobbies?"

I groaned to myself. I was having flashbacks to every awkward failed conversation I had with a girl in a bar over the past few months.

"Not really. Between this job and school, I'm pretty much working all the time."

"Oh yeah? What are you in school for?"

"I'm getting my Masters in journalism. I love it, but it doesn't exactly pay the bills yet. Until I can get a full time gig, I've got to do this to help cover tuition."

Leah looked down at my sketchpad again.

"You know, since you drew that without asking, technically I think you need to give it to me."

My heart sank. She thought I was a creep.

"Yeah of course" I said, pulling out the page and handing it to her.

But when I looked up she was smiling. She kept on smiling as she looked at it and went back to the other room.

The rest of the day carried on without too much fanfare. I kept to my work, doing my best to stay out of Leah's way, but making an occasional effort to steal a glance at her when I thought she wasn't looking.

When she bent down to pick up a pillow off the ground, I couldn't help but admire her ass in her tight jeans. She glanced over at me as she stood back up and I quickly averted my eyes back to my computer, pretending like I was doing something very, very important. I could have sworn I heard a quiet chuckle from her as she put the pillow back on the chair.

About an hour later she came in and let me know that she was all done for the day.

Obviously, I was disappointed, but convinced that I had been awkward enough for one day, I just gave a polite thank you and wished her a good afternoon.

She was on her way out the door when I felt a sudden urge to stop her.

"Hey Leah!"

"Yes?" She turned back and smiled.

I hadn't planned any further than this in my head. Nothing came out.

"Did you call me, Jake?"

"I did."

Say something. Say anything.

"Well, do you need something? Did I forget something"

"No, well maybe, sort of."

The light bulb went off.

"I know you said you liked those sketches in the hall. I've got so many and I barely even notice them anymore. If there is any you like, you should take one."

For a moment, Leah didn't say anything.

"That is if you want it. You don't have to take it" I stammered awkwardly.

"No. I definitely do. That's a really thoughtful gesture." She was smiling again. "I just wish there was something I could give you in return."

"Please. You do enough for me. I'm just glad you liked them."

Leah closed the door and started walking back over to me. She stopped a few inches in front of me.

"You know, you're a really sweet guy" she said softly and put her hand to my chest.

My heart beat a little quicker.

"I always wondered who lived here. Such a nice apartment with beautiful art. I never expected the person to be so nice too."

Now, she was lightly pushing me backwards towards the living room.

As we got to the living room, she gave me an extra push back into the couch. I fell clumsily onto the seat.

"And so handsome." I blushed for what was probably the sixth or seventh time in the day.

Leah slipped off her shoes and placed them carefully at the side of the rug. She began to unbutton her shirt.

"Have you ever drawn a nude before?"

Before I could answer and before I had any idea what was happening, Leah had her shirt over her head.

She was stunning. A black bra covered her perky round breasts. You could see the outline of her ab muscles on her flat stomach.

"Hmmmmm...actually forget it. I'm not sure if I'm in the mood to stand still for a drawing."

Leah pulled the band out of her long brown hair and let it fall down her back. She tussled it a bit and smiled.

At this point, the shock of the situation began to wear off and I started to appreciate what was happening in front of me. I could feel my cock beginning to harden.

"In fact, now that I think about it, I do have something that I think you might like."

Leah unbuttoned her jeans and turned around. She slowly pulled the jeans from her waist revealing a perfectly sculpted butt covered only partially be a tiny black thong.

I had spent as much of the day as I could admiring her ass, but now that it was free from her jeans, I was able to appreciate that it was bigger than her slender frame would suggest.

She bent down to pull her jeans the rest of the way off. She spent more time than she needed wiggling back and forth to free them from her feet. My eyes followed every move.

Maybe my glances from earlier in the day let her know that I was an ass man. Whatever her motivation, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. As I stared up at her, my cock got even harder. It was now bulging against my pants.

"I would feel silly taking everything else off and leaving this on."

She unclasped her bra, let it drop to the floor, and turned back around.

Her tits were spectacular. They were small but perfectly perky. Her nipples pointed slightly upwards.

She stepped towards me on the couch.

Without saying a word, she reached down and found my cock beneath my jeans. With two hands, she traced the outline of it against the fabric of my pants.

"I saw this pushed up against your towel this morning. I think I'm going to have to get a closer look."

My cock was about average length, but it was pretty thick for its size. At that point, it was as hard as it could possibly be.

Quickly and efficiently, Leah unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off with my boxers. My cock shot straight up when it was freed from its constraints. She pulled my sweatshirt over my head.

She stepped back and admired her handiwork.

My cock ached as I took in the beautiful woman in front of me. All that was left on was her tiny black thong.

"Now, I'm going to go pick out that sketch."

She turned around and my eyes locked on to her ass. Like the rest of her body, it was perfectly toned. It was big. It was round. It was spectacular.

Almost instinctively, I found myself getting up to follow her. But I fought the urge and sat back down.

Leah was gone for a few minutes, but my cock didn't budge an inch.

She came back with a sketch. It was a charcoal drawing of the park downtown. I remembered the perfect sunny day.

Leah placed the frame carefully next to her shoes and walked back over to me. I had a feeling this day was going to be a lot more memorable.

"It's beautiful. It's a very sweet gift."

She leaned down, took the base of my cock in her hand, and without another word, wrapped her lips around my cock.

I exhaled deeply and moaned.

Leah looked up at me with my cock still in her mouth and smiled.

She settled in on the soft rug at the base of the couch and went to work on my cock. She took it in both hands and licked it from base to tip. When she got to the tip, she kissed it gently, and then a little bit deeper, taking it into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it.

She wrapped her hand around my shaft and pumped up and down.

She slowed down and with each pump, she took my cock a little bit deeper into her mouth. She removed her hand entirely and pushed against me, taking my whole cock in her mouth. I felt my cock slide down her throat. It felt incredible.

I was beginning to feel like I might cum, which I desperately did not yet want to do, when Leah slowly pulled back from my cock and stood up off the ground.

Her smile turned into more of a smirk as she stepped back again. This time she reached down to remove her thong and revealed her neatly trimmed pussy. Leah was now totally nude in the middle of my living room.

As she walked back towards me she playfully twirled, sending her hair spiraling up in the air and giving me another look at her cute ass.

I reached out to pull her towards me. She felt my hand, stopped herself in mid-twirl, and moved backwards towards me.

Her ass was now directly in front of me.

As I sat staring at her ass, I felt the blood rushing to my cock. It seemed like my body wasn't going to take any chances here. My cock was impossibly hard.

Leah reached back and grabbed my hair.

She pulled my face towards her body. At the same time, she arched back slightly. My face was now lined up just inches from her ass.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it? I saw the way you looked at me. Well it's all yours now."

She leaned back against me, pushing my face into her butt cheeks.

My indecision from earlier in the day evaporated. This beautiful woman just offered her ass to me. I would take it from here.

I grabbed Leah's waist and bent her over so that her pussy was exposed to my mouth. I would get to her ass, but I had other ideas in the meantime.

I began gently kissing the edges of her pussy and reached my arm around her waist to rub her clit. She moaned as my fingers found what they were looking for. I took the opportunity to dive deeper into her pussy with my tongue. Leah moaned even louder.

I was in no hurry. I continued rubbing her clit with my fingers as I slowly dove in and out of her pussy with my tongue. With each passing minute, she was getting wetter and wetter, and her moans kept getting louder.

I kept my hands in place on her clit, but moved my mouth up to her ass. Leah moaned loudly as I began to trace the edges of her hole with my tongue. I felt a rush in my cock as Leah arched her back into me trying to push my tongue deeper into her.

I knew she was close to climaxing. I rubbed her clit harder with my fingers and used the extra pressure to push her ass even closer into my face.

She pushed against me again. This time I let the tip of tongue slide gently into her ass.

The effect was immediate. I felt Leah's whole body spasm with pleasure. With my face buried in her ass, she writhed and moaned on top of me. I kissed her ass sloppily as she pushed even harder against me.

Another wave of pleasure rippled through her. I wrapped my free arm around Leah's waist and pulled her as tight as I could. I slid my tongue back into her ass. Leah's head rocked back and she screamed in pleasure. Her whole body went rigid and her ass clenched against my tongue. A moment later her body went completely slack and she fell back into me.

After a few seconds of stillness, Leah pulled herself off of me. She was still breathing hard.

"I wasn't planning on that part." Her face was glowing. I could see a few beads of sweat on her forehead. Combined with her now messy hair, it made her even sexier.

"I wasn't planning any of this."

She just shook her head and laughed. "Well I'm not quite done with you yet."

I wanted her even worse now.

Leah steadied herself with a hand on my knee and bent down and took my cock in her mouth again. Somehow it felt even better this time around. She pulled back and sloppily licked both sides of it.

"I need this to be nice and wet for what I've got planned for you."

I wasn't sure what was coming, but I knew it was going to feel good.

Leah pulled one of the cushions from the back of the couch and propped it against the arm rest.

"Lean back on that."

I complied. In this new position, my cock was pointing straight up at the ceiling.

In what I can only describe as a very graceful movement, Leah pulled herself on top of me and spun around so that her back was against my chest. My cock poked out between her legs.

She pulled her knees close towards her body so that her feet were next to my knees. With one hand she grabbed my arm to stabilize herself and with the other hand she grabbed my cock.

Leah slowly bent down and slid her ass down onto my cock. I felt the tip of my cock push between her ass cheeks.

Her ass was big enough so that when the tip of my cock pushed up against her hole, more than half of my cock was covered by her ass cheeks. She squeezed her ass cheeks lightly, adding pressure against my cock and holding it in place in her ass.

"I am going to put your cock into my ass" she whispered into my ear.

Just hearing the words made my cock quiver.

Slowly and rhythmically, she began to slide her ass up and down against my cock. Each time my cock pushed harder and harder against her hole.

I slid my hands under her and spread my fingers across each ass cheek. I felt the weight of her body as she pushed her ass down against my cock. I squeezed as I helped lift her ass off of my cock.

"I want your ass so bad."

Leah took a slow, steady breath and pushed harder against my cock. I felt her hole succumb to the extra pressure and I slipped into her tight ass.

"Ohh...mmmmm"

Her gasp quickly turned into a moan.

With my cock now a few inches into her, Leah squeezed her ass even tighter. I felt her body lock tightly around my cock.

I had never felt anything like it before. She slowly pulled up. My knees shook a little bit as I felt a wave of pleasure sweep from toes through my cock all the way to my head.

Leah controlled the pace, methodically moving herself up and down against my cock. Each time she moved up I felt her hole squeeze tightly around the sides of my shaft.

12