Working Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the myths about black male endowment prompted the inevitable question, only to be immediately confirmed. "Massive, over nine inches long and very thick," my wife told me happily.

"You look as if you enjoyed it."

"Of course I enjoyed it."

"And you admit it - just like that?" I was shocked that she had not tried to tone down her degree of pleasure for my benefit.

"There's no point in lying - if any woman tried to claim that she didn't enjoy having something that big inside her, nobody would believe her."

"Did he give you an orgasm?"

"Before I answer that you ought to know that I let Maurice make me cum the last two times I was with him so this wasn't a first. Yes, Jamal fucked me three separate times and made me cum at least once every time - I didn't have much choice with him.

"You better tell me the full story," I said unhappily.

"He's very forceful but at the same time amazingly gentle, especially at the start. For instance, he waited until I was fully adjusted to his size before he began any heavy humping.

He knew exactly what he wanted - there were times when I didn't do it right that he stopped and explained how to make it better. It was funny - part of the time I almost felt he was giving me an audition rather than a just right royal fucking." There was nothing that I could say so I sat in sullen silence but, seemingly unaware that she was talking to an unreceptive audience, Joni continued to enthuse, "Apart from his magnificent cock he's a fantastic lover. After I had got so that I could take it all he would push it in as far as it would go and then hold himself perfectly still. I don't know if he twitched his cock or just made it swell but it almost sent me out of my mind."

This was too much. "How can you possibly claim to love me and then tell me all this?" I burst out.

Joni leaned forwards, put her hand on mine and said softly, "Darling don't you know yet that a woman can have fantastic sex with another man without it affecting her love for her husband the teeniest little bit. You make me feel good in bed but that's not why I love you so much. My love for you is the kind that will still be there when sex is no longer as important as it is now."

By rights I should have been won over by my wife's loving words but my mind was too filled with images of her writhing on the bed in ecstasy with a big stiff dong stuck up her so be swayed so easily. Consequently, I tossed her hand off as if it disgusted me and this in turn hardened her attitude. "Did you or did you not you willingly agree that I could have sex with Jamal to pay off some of our rent arrears?"

"Yes I did but I didn't know it would be Jamal and I certainly didn't expect you to enjoy it so fucking much," I told her petulantly.

"Now that is a selfish attitude. Would you rather that I had just lain there hating what was happening to me every single second?"

"Well no, " I conceded, coming round a bit. "I could handle Maurice and I thought this would be the same but I am having trouble coming to terms with this. Give me time."

Joni took my hand and squeezed it. "This probably isn't the best time to mention this love but

Maurice got it wrong when he said that the £200 was for just one afternoon. Jamal thinks that

he has paid for two so I am going with him again next week. To make up for the confusion,

Jamal says he will take me shopping and buy me some nice things. The good thing is that

you and Tom won't have to stay away - after the shops we are going to his place, he's got one

of the new flats in a converted warehouse down by the river."

The tentative rapprochement was rather spoiled by this news and the atmosphere between us was strained for the rest of the evening. Every time that I glanced over at Joni I could picture her with her legs spread wide and a large black man on top of her. Largely due to this, despite my mood, once in bed I rolled to embrace my wife but the moment that my stiff prick jabbed into her leg she stopped me. "I'm sorry darling but you can't have me tonight. I know it's not fair but I'm so tender and bruised inside. I'll suck it as much as you like and use my hand if you want but you will have to wait till tomorrow to fuck me." I foolishly rolled away in temper and eventually had to resort to relieving myself in the early hours of the morning.

Joni certainly made it up to me the next night and this made me a lot happier with the situation. I can't remember much of the next week except that I had managed to convince myself that the black Adonis sexing her better than I could didn't really matter. It was also rather nice on the Friday seeing Maurice go away with rent money instead of his usual shag. When the next Wednesday came, I managed to kiss Joni quite cheerfully as she set out for her date but the moment that she had gone I was convulsed with jealousy and in an intense state of arousal. My prick was so stiff that it was painful to wear trousers and I spent all the waiting time in the flat with my member sticking uselessly out through the gap in my underpants.

My young wife arrived as excited as a girl and bringing several carrier bags with her. "You won't believe the amount if stuff Jamal has bought me, I hate to think what it must have cost him," she gushed. "I've got some really lovely things."

"Such as," I asked without enthusiasm, unable to escape the thought that this guy was trying to buy her affection.

"Two thongs, three bra and panty sets, a suspender belt and two pairs of real silk stockings - not tights. Then there is a pair of Italian shoes, very expensive and terribly high heels, an absolutely fabulous little black dress and two other pairs of very erotic knickers. The thing is he picked it all not me. In every shop Jamal walked about grabbing stuff and dumping it on the counter in front of the sales staff, he seemed to know my size and exactly what would suit me perfectly. All of it is a lot more daring than I would have chosen but I love it. Oh yes - and there's this." As she spoke Joni dived in her pocket, pulled out five £20 notes and tossed them on the table. "You take that and buy something for yourself and a couple of nice toys for Tom."

As each item was gleefully produced it was easy to see that the quality was far better than we could afford and as I mentally totted up, despite myself, I became more and more impressed.

"He bought you all this and gave you £100 pounds?"

"Not exactly - but put the kettle on and I'll explain everything."

"He's got the most amazing flat," Joni began when we were sitting comfortably, "The bed is completely round and about double king size, on top of that there is a big mirror on the ceiling and all round the walls but the most stupendous room is the one next door. This is a very big room with couches and small low tables dotted everywhere. The floor is all marble and there are some round marble columns but you simply wouldn't believe the big sunken bath at one end of the room. I took one look and said, 'Blimey, couldn't you just imagine a Roman orgy going on in here?' Well Jamal grabbed me, kissed the top of my head and said, 'Joni, you are simply brilliant.' I still don't know why he said that."

"What happened next?" I interrupted, part dreading and part eager to know my wife's new carnal excesses.

"I'm getting to that. Jamal said that as a reward for buying me the things I had to pose for him wearing them. The rules were that I had to wear the shoes, suspender belt and stockings but apart from that I could only wear one item at a time - but in any order that I liked. Well I was just going into the bedroom to start when this other black guy walked in. Jamal said it was his brother Lewis and that I should just carry on. I went out first wearing pants with my tits bare but having someone else there made me very shy. Next I wore just the bra and that was even worse. With the first two or three garments, Jamal kept sending me back to come in again because I hadn't done it right. This made me a bit cross so I started flaunting myself a bit and after that there were no complaints. About half way through both of them had their cocks out - Lewis is nearly as long as Jam but nowhere near as thick. This made the atmosphere a bit raunchy so I went up close and pretended to do some lap dancing - I was only doing it to Jamal but he told me to perform for his brother as well. I had hardly finished when Jamal jumped up and rushed me back into the bedroom - it was what I had been hoping for but I wasn't very pleased to see Lewis following. I tipped backward onto the bed and Jam had his cock in me before I knew what was happening, he started fast and he wasn't at all gentle this time. For several minutes I was just enjoying being fucked and had completely forgotten that there was anybody else there until I felt something banging against my lips. I opened my eyes to see this long thin stiff prick right above my face. I tried to ignore it but it was distracting me from what Jamal was doing, so I turned me head and let it go in my mouth."

I think that I made a choking noise at this point because my wife paused to take a long look at me. "I had only been sucking for a minute or so when Jamal finished, far quicker than I had expected and the moment that he pulled his cock out of my pussy, Lewis pulled his out of my mouth and ran round to stick it where his brother's had been. By this time I didn't care one way or another but after only a few thrusts, Lewis pulled out and told me to stand with my feet on the floor, bending over the bed. I assumed that he just wanted to fuck my cunt from behind but instead he stuck it up my back passage. I couldn't understand why it went straight in without any trouble. I always thought that being poked that way would be agonising - the only time that you tried it I couldn't stand the pain before you had even really started. This didn't hurt at all - it felt a bit strange and uncomfortable to begin with but that soon wore off and I started to get real feelings of pleasure. Then Lewis started shouting, 'She's so fucking tight. Oh God, I think I've got her cherry, I have, I've got myself a fucking cherry.' As he said that, I could feel him shooting off and it was all over, just as I was starting to enjoy it."

I won't elaborate on my feelings at that moment but I am sure you can guess. Joni however was oblivious to the effect her story was having on me and blithely continued, "I had to dash to the bathroom and when I came out, Lewis got up and made as if to leave. 'Give Joni her money before you go, that will be a hundred notes.' Lewis stared and then said, 'A whole ton for a five minute shag, isn't that a bit steep? Christ, I've bought myself a whole weekend for less than that.' 'You've tasted some class merchandise and scored yourself a first - how many times can you say that. Give the lady her money." Both Jamal's face and his voice said that he didn't want to be argued with - so with rather bad grace Lewis dug in his pocket and counted out five twenties. So that's where the cash came from, Jamal didn't exactly give it to me but he made sure I got it."

"And that's the end of the story is it?" I asked, aware that my voice sounded more like a croak.

"More or less. After his brother had gone, Jamal did shag me again for a nice long time but there's nothing else significant to tell. Oh yes there is, I'm seeing Jamal again next week. Don't look like that, he only wants to talk - he said he would have spoken to me today if his brother hadn't turned up. So next week he has promised to buy me another pair of shoes and a couple of dresses that we hadn't time to get today but then we are going to have a talk about something or other. Jamal specifically said, "If your hubby worries about such things, tell him it is going to be strictly business.' So you see, you've nothing at all to worry about."

I managed to hide my feelings of disquiet and I am glad that I did because in bed later Joni was boiling hot - I had never known her quite so passionate. I matched her for fervour and I have to admit that in the heat of the moment, the knowledge that she had already been well fucked by a couple of well endowed black men was an extra turn on for me. I had to acknowledge that having her well warmed up at the start made me into a net beneficiary of the situation with the one drawback that I had consciously skipped the tongue tiring oral preliminary that I love so much. The rest of the week was filled with hot sex to because Joni was happy to keep giving me the same fashion show that Jamal and his brother had enjoyed - and using the same rules.

When Wednesday came I saw Joni off without a care, had a pleasant hour with Tom and then was playing happily with him on the floor when I suddenly got the certain conviction that my wife was engaged in sex at that very moment. By the time she got back I had worked myself up into a right state. She came through the door carrying two large carrier bags and a big smile on her face but before she could speak I asked, "Did you fuck him?"

Pretending that she hadn't heard my question, Joni said excitedly, "You won't believe what Jamal has suggested."

"Did you fuck him?" I repeated but this time far louder.

My wife stopped and looked at me with a hurt look on her face. "I did as it happens. He wanted to, I wanted to and there was that fabulous bed so I thought why not. He had also just bought me over 150 pounds worth of lovely gear and that was after negotiating a massive discount, so you can hardly say that I did it for nothing. It was only a fairly short shag anyway because he really did want to have a serious talk with me."

She had a point and this enabled me to calm down. "So what was this talk about?" I asked forcing a smile.

"He wants me to work for him."

"What doing?"

"Well he has already got four girls working for him - a couple of them have pitches just a little way along from this house."

"He wants you to be a prostitute?" I asked incredulously.

"Not exactly. It does involve sex but certainly not walking the street like his other girls. He wants to move up market anyway and get them all working from the telephone."

This situation as it was then explained to me is as follows. Jamal worked three nights per week behind the bar at a private businessmen's club. All the members knew that he had access to girls and he was able to arrange discreet liaisons for them. However several had asked if he could arrange something better than a hooker for them - preferably a married woman picking up some spending money on the side. "That's where I come in," Joni told me happily. "The men will come to the flat and will be paying £180 for just an hour with me. Jamal will want a third of that for setting up and it seems that I have to bung Maurice a tenner. But that means I finish up with over a hundred in my hand and Jamal says I will almost certainly get presents on top, apart from any extras that I want to charge for. The beauty is that you won't have to disappear anymore because most of these guys get an extra kick from knowing I have a husband around."

"You are not doing it and that's flat," I said adamantly.

"Come on Jake, think about it," my wife coaxed. "We may not lose the flat now but we're still struggling. If I go with just one punter a week we will be able to live fairly comfortably and possibly even save a little. I honestly don't see why not."

"Because I don't want you having sex with other men, that's why."

"Jake, I have already been fucked by three different men during the past month so I don't see that a few more makes any difference. Can you honestly say that you have suffered from what I do - I'm always willing to have fun with you in bed afterwards aren't I?"

"You knocked me back after that first time with Jamal," I reminded.

"That was exceptional. I gave you a turn the next time he fucked me didn't I and I even let you stick your cock where Lewis had had his, even though I was a bit tender back there."

"I still say no," I insisted.

My wife's face took on a hard look and she gave me a long look before saying slowly, "Jake, I have never reproached you but you got us into this mess with your greed and stupidity and I am getting us out the only way I can. Until you start bringing some money into the house, I am going to do what I have to do to ensure a decent standard of life if only for Tom and me, no matter what you say."

I spoke no more on the subject but it was never far from my mind. It was Sunday evening before I realised what I had to do but first thing on Monday morning I walking into the first building site that I came across. The foreman looked at me doubtfully but they had just had an accident and were in need of a labourer. I could manage the cement mixing well enough and even pushing a wheelbarrow filled with the stuff but carrying hods of bricks up to the second storey was beyond my capability and I had to make three journeys to effectively carry two loads. On the ladder I was terrified of overbalancing and falling - and this fear did not abate with practice. I returned home that night bone tired and with my hands blistered and bleeding but was able to proudly place twenty-five pounds on the table. I was really too tired to eat and quickly went to bed.

The next day I had hoped that I might have become acclimatised to the graft but in fact seemed to have lost even the little resilience that I had when first starting. That evening I was so tired I barely had energy left to climb the stairs to the flat and once inside, after again placing my earnings on the table, I ignored the prepared food and staggered through to collapse into bed.

The next morning Joni blocked the door as I tried to leave saying "This is stupid, at least come and have a cup of tea before you go." I agreed this and while I was sitting drinking she began working on me. "You are killing yourself and for what. You've worked like a slave for two days for just £50 and yet I can earn more than twice that in one hour without even breaking sweat. You know how much I love to fuck so it's no hardship to me at all. I want a husband who can make a fuss of me in bed, not some zonked out zombie who passes out the moment his head touches the pillow." At this point she paused and with a cheeky grin added, "If you were like that for too many nights, I would have to start fucking other men anyway just to satisfy my natural needs."

My intention was to ignore her words and still go to work but after I had staggered and almost fallen the moment I stood up I was unable to resist her gently guiding me back to bed. I awoke just after twelve thirty to Joni shaking me. "I let you sleep as long as I could but my customer will be here soon. If you get up now you can get something to eat before he arrives and Tom is going to need feeding at an inconvenient time so can you look after him darling while I'm busy. Through bleary eyes I looked at my wife and couldn't believe it. She was fully made up and completely dressed in the things Jamal had bought her. I had not seen her wearing the full outfit all at once and she looked fantastic. It was a very sexy available image and yet at the same time restrained enough to be neither too slutty nor blatant.

The punter was middle aged and I don't know if he was a bank manager or not but he exactly fitted the popular image. On catching sight of me he started slightly but then said "Good afternoon," and started to walk towards me with his hand extended. After a few paces he stopped and withdrew his hand feeling slightly foolish but by then Joni had grabbed his elbow, acting as if he was the man she had been waiting for all her life.

During the next hour and twenty minutes I fed Tom and then played with him on the floor but all the time my ears were cocked for sounds from the bedroom. I actually heard very little. It was not a noisy bed (but I should have heard something if he was giving her a real shafting) and neither were there any cries of passion from either party. When the bedroom door finally opened, the satisfied customer scurried out and exited the flat looking to neither right nor left. Then Joni came out triumphantly waving two twenty-pound notes. "This is a tip - the other money is in there," she said happily. "He shot off far too soon so I spent some time working to get it up again. Giving him that little bit of extra time and attention is what earned me the £40 and he wants to see me again. By the way love - there are a couple of condoms in the waste basket, get rid of them when you take the trash downstairs." And that is how my lovely wife first started being a real working girl. That evening to celebrate we went out for a meal, with Tom in a high chair by our table. On the Friday we gave Maurice £70 on top of the rent, ten was for him with the rest to be passed on to Jamal.