Working Girl

Story Info
Taking a day off work has consequences.
1.9k words
3.99
71.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers

Hal stood there frowning, contemplating the lovely young woman who was standing in front of him. The lovely, naked, young woman who was standing in front of him. She had just stepped out of the bathroom as he was approaching, and was now staring at him, shocked.

She was a natural blonde of about twenty. The little tuft down below proved she hadn't dyed her hair. She looked fit and healthy and, in Hal's opinion, had very nice breasts.

Hal sighed. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy looking at naked young women. It was just that he hadn't expected to see her here and didn't really want her here.

"You're Dianne, aren't you? What," demanded Hal, "are you doing here?"

"Me?" exclaimed Dianne indignantly. "I live here. Who are you and what are you doing here? I'll thank you to leave immediately."

"You're a working girl, Dianne. Today is not a public holiday. Why aren't you at your office?"

"I have a rostered day off, if it's any of your business. Will you go away or I'll scream."

"You normally have your RDO on a Friday, not in the middle of the week," Hal pointed out.

"I swapped. I was under the impression I didn't need the approval of a complete stranger before I did so. Again, who are you, what are you doing here and why won't you go away?" said an increasingly frustrated Dianne.

"I'm working these units today. Everyone's supposed to be out, including you. I'm a professional burglar and I've set the whole day aside to clean out all these units. You're the one who's not supposed to be here."

"The hell you're robbing us," snapped Dianne. "I'm calling the police."

"Don't bother. Obviously I'm not going to burgle the place with you standing here, but if you don't want me to come back I suggest you put in some decent locks. The one's you've currently got are crap."

"You can just bet I will. Now will you just go away!!!"

"OK. Keep your shirt on. I'm going.

Actually, come to think of it, you don't have a shirt on, do you?"

Hal gave what could only be considered an evil smile as his gaze went from annoyed to appreciative.

"You know, I think I deserve some compensation from having you wreck my working day. I'll let you apologise in bed."

Dianne was suddenly aware of her nudity. Anger at finding this stranger in her home had over-ridden any self-consciousness up to that point, but finding herself being regarded the way he was doing now had a way of driving the point home.

"No way am I going to bed with you, you horrible man," snarled Dianne. "Just get the hell out of here before I scream."

"Unfortunately, I am indeed a horrible man," said Hal with a smirk. "No-one is home in the other units, so no-one will hear if you scream."

Hal moved closer to Dianne, chatting all the time.

"You'd better call me Hal. Far better than calling me some of the names you want to. Tell me, are you going to fight or cooperate?" he asked. "Either way you'll wind up flat on your back with my cock inside you. Unless, of course, you would prefer a different position. I'm always willing to adapt to my partners whims."

Nerve breaking, Dianne turned and darted towards her bedroom, hoping to be able to close and lock the door and win enough time to call emergency. Slamming the door behind her, she knew she'd failed when there was a soft thump instead of a satisfactory bang of the door.

A pair of hands closed around her waist and Dianne found herself flying through the air to bounce onto the bed. Twisting into a sitting position she backed up against the wall.

Hal swiftly stripped, watching Dianne closely as he did so. In turn, Dianne was watching him, not looking at all impressed when he finally displayed the family jewels. Nude, Hal moved towards the bed and his new playmate.

Dianne tried to shuffle back away from the approaching Hal, but had nowhere to actually back away to. With a laugh, Hal caught her foot and pulled, leaving Dianne flat on her back, staring up at him.

"Are you going to cooperate and make the best of this?"

Seeing Dianne's frantic shake of her head, Hal shrugged.

"Apparently not. OK. I'll tell you want. I'll set up three scenarios and you can decide which one you want to go with. Of course, if you pick one of the early ones you won't have to worry about the others, will you.

The first scenario is the classic baby-sitter rape. It works like this. The father comes home and finds the baby-sitter either sitting on the couch or lying on it. Not dressed the way you are right now, but that's a bonus. It works like this."

Dianne found her ankles seized and lifted up and towards her head. She suddenly found herself bent double, her ankles pressing against Hal's shoulders, and her pussy on display, for both her and Hal. What was worse was that she couldn't even struggle; Hal's weight and the awkward position held her immobile.

Hal's hand reached for and found her pussy, cupping it and squeezing. Taking his hand away again, Dianne could see (and feel) his erection lying against her pussy, pressing softly against her slit.

"Is this what you want?" Hal whispered. "You're helpless. You can't even struggle. All you can do is lie there and watch as I take you. Can't you imagine how many sweet little baby-sitters have discovered sex this way?"

Dianne just shook her head in silent pleading.

Smiling, Hal pulled back, letting Dianne's legs unfold and drop back to the bed.

"Maybe you don't like seeing what's happening," said Hal. "How about we try this?"

Bending one leg over the other, Hal expertly flipped Dianne over onto her back. Twisting her around so that she was bent over the bed, instead of lying on it, Hal captured Dianne's hands, holding them together in the small of her back.

"Now like this," Hal told Dianne, "you can feel me playing with you, but you can't see what is happening. Again, you're helpless and just have to go along with whatever I decide."

While talking, Hal was massaging Dianne's love mound, pressing and kneading it. He also pressed his erection firmly against her slit, encouraging it to open a little so that the head was pressing against Dianne's heated inner flesh.

"No!" squealed Dianne. "Stop it, you bastard."

"You don't want me to take you like this?" asked Hal, putting surprise in his voice. "I'd have thought you'd love it."

Laughing, Hal place his hand firmly upon Dianne's pussy and hoisted, flipping her back onto the bed. Swiftly, Dianne rolled over to face him, murder in her eyes.

"So we're down to our end game," Hal told Dianne. "I'm now going to just take you as you lie on the bed. Feel free to try and stop me. Just one thing. No biting. Any biting and I'll smack. Anything else you're free to try."

Following words with action, Hal pounced, leaping onto the bed and pinning Dianne under him. One leg slid between Dianne's before she could clamp them together, and Hal lay full length along her, pinning her to the bed.

Dianne struggled, pushing up against Hal, trying to tip him off. Her hands came up to hit and scratch, but Hal was faster. Catching Dianne's hands he forced them up above her head and held them there with one hand, using his other hand to stroke her body, paying particular attention to her breasts.

Wriggling and cursing him, Dianne did her best, knowing she was outclassed but not yielding. She could feel his erection pressing against her and twisted, trying to move away from it. She could feel his free hand wandering down her body, heading towards that sensitive junction. Then it closed upon her.

Hal could feel heat coming from Dianne's mound. Like it or not, she was getting excited. He eased her lips apart and moved his cock into position, edging into the space he'd prepared.

Feeling the intrusion, Dianne gave a squeal of fury and redoubled her efforts, trying to twist away from Hal. It was a losing battle, and despite her best efforts she could feel Hal edging slowly deeper. He wasn't trying to overwhelm her with a show of force, just holding her firmly while he pressed into her, giving her reluctant body time to stretch and accept what was happening to it.

At last Dianne heard Hal give a triumphant shout and felt a final surge within her. She realised that he had finally fully entered her, despite her best efforts. She lay there, neatly transfixed, glaring up at him while he laughed down at her.

"You lose," she was told. "You'll find it a lot easier if you accept that and move with me from now on."

Dianne didn't speak, contenting herself with just letting him see the fury on her face.

"Move with him? I'd rather die," she thought, knowing that she'd have no choice. Her body had already softened and accepted his mastery, and she knew that no matter what her mind might want, her body was ready to participate enthusiastically with its coming treat.

Hal slowly withdrew, watching Dianne's face as he did so. She was obviously angry but despite that he could feel her body moving to meet him as he drove back into her. Unwanted, his attentions may have been, but her body was ignoring her will and going where instincts directed.

Frustrated, Dianne felt herself moving in unison with Hal. Furious, she noted that the swine had the unmitigated gall to laugh at her while he took her, enjoying her helpless fury. And despite that, pleasure and excitement were flowing up from where he was joined to her, ravishing her.

Taking his time, Hal plundered Dianne's responsive body. It might not pay as well as removing money and jewellery, but a bit of illicit sex had its own rewards, especially when an unwilling partner was so helpfully responsive. He laughed at the frustration on Dianne's face, pressing deeper and holding for a moment, feeling her twisting in frustration under him.

Slowly Hal increased his speed, driving in faster and harder, dragging an unwilling Dianne behind him as he sought his climax. Despite herself, Dianne was giving little screams of excitement, unable to resist the pleasure that was being forced upon her.

On Hal drove, pumping Dianne effortlessly, building up his own tensions, letting hers develop as they would. From her frustrated squeals, it seemed to Hal that she was ready and would probably climax when he did. His urgency grew, translating into harder shorter strokes as Hal let his climax build and then race through him.

Dianne gave a scream of wailing frustration as her own climax hit her, feeling Hal flooding her while she writhed helplessly under him. And, she noticed, he was still laughing as he hammered home his climax, treating the whole thing as a vast joke.

She lay on the bed afterwards, quivering and angry, while Hal quickly dressed.

"I'd better be going, love," Hal said. "If I can't clean out these units I'm going to have to go and find some more. You've really mucked up my working day, you know."

Then he was leaving. A final reminder came floating back to her.

"Don't forget to change your locks. The current ones are useless. A good deadlock will prevent this sort of thing from happening again."

Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers