Working Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
Emily gets a special invitation.
4.2k words
4.62
20.7k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers

The weekend was rather quiet. Lisa gave me most of it off. She came by my room on Sunday telling me she needed to talk. "Damn, you did a great job with Mr. Holland. He renewed for five more years telling the owner that the primary reason was my service department. He gave me all the credit. I got a big bonus and a big raise. Don't worry, I know who is responsible. You will get the bonus, I promise."

I smiled, not telling her how much Mr. Holland had given me. "Thank you, I know you will take care of me."

Tuesday rolled around, and I looked at the card sitting in my wallet. I picked up my phone, thinking what the hell. I would call him.

"Larry Holland, how can I help you?" he answered the phone.

"Hi Mr. Holland, this is Emily. You asked me to call."

"Yes mam, please hold." I heard a door closing before he spoke again. "Hi Emily, I'm so glad you called."

We engaged in small talk for a few moments till he got down to business. "I've talked to friend who runs our scholarship program, he is going to take care of you. Send your email address to the address on the card. My guy will take care of everything."

"Sure, what do you want in return?" I thought for sure he was going to want to fuck me again.

"I want you to go to my ranch this weekend. I'm sure you're thinking it is for me, but it is not. You can say no if this is too weird, but I want you to meet up with my son. He is eighteen and does not know how to talk to girls."

"Mr. Holland when you say meet up with him, what are you wanting me to do?" I asked cautiously.

"Emily, you are so sweet and special. I want you to be his first. I don't want him to go to college this fall a virgin. I believe you can take care of this for me and he will never know I paid for it. Will you do it?"

"I guess, if I can get off work." I said, knowing that wouldn't be a problem.

He laughed, "Don't worry about that, I think I have some pull there. I will have a car pick you up tomorrow afternoon, Jarrett will arrive Thursday afternoon. Just tell him you are a scholarship winner who my company awarded you a weekend at the ranch. He will believe that, and the rest is up to you."

"I will do my best," I said

I worked my shift that night and looked at the schedule when I got my first break. I was not surprised to see that my name had been taken off the calendar. Lisa saw me looking at the schedule. "Yes, he already called. He didn't say why, and I know not to ask."

I smiled at Lisa and decided not to tell her anything.

Wednesday at 2:00pm a black car rolled up to the front of the resort. A tall man walked right up to me, "Emily, are you ready to go?" I smiled and started to grab my bag. "Mam, I will get that. Let me get the door."

He took me to the airport where I boarded a small plane for a short flight. When we landed I was taken by Limousine. The driver told me to sit back and relax, it would be an hour drive to the ranch. Upon arrival I was escorted to an area of several cabins. The driver told me this was where the guests stayed. He dropped my bag off and told me that a ranch hand would come get me to show me around.

I looked around the room that furnished in country elegant. On the little dining table was a bouquet of flowers with a balloon that said congratulations.

A knock on the door startled me. "Emily, my name is Annie. I'm here to show you around."

She congratulated me on winning the scholarship and the trip to the ranch. She showed me around telling me that if I needed anything, all I had to do was ask. I asked her how many guests were here and she told me that I was the only one for now, but the owner's son was coming tomorrow.

I had dinner with Annie and the other ranch hands that night, going to bed early. When I got up the next morning I found a box with a bow on the table. In the box was a cute western outfit. Also, in the box was a lacy pink thong and bra. I put it on looking at myself in the mirror. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail. I thought to myself I looked like a sexy girl next door. The western shirt was tight enough that my cleavage was showing but not overdone.

At breakfast I asked Annie if I could ride a horse. I told her I had ridden when I was younger but hadn't in a long time. She suggested that I wait for Jarrett to arrive and we could ride together. I wondered how much she knew about why I was here. If she did, she wasn't letting on.

About 11:00am an SUV pulled up. I figured it was Jarrett the way the ranch hands were moving about. I was pleased when he waved them off when they tried to grab his bag. He disappeared into the guest building and the ranch hands went back to their business.

Jarrett walked over to the table where I was seated for lunch and introduced himself. About six-foot tall, short brown hair. He was kind of cute in a shy way with little round glasses. He politely asked if he could join me. I agreed, introducing myself.

"So, you're the scholarship winner? Congratulations." Jarrett said.

We talked a little during lunch. I knew he was starting college that fall but was surprised to find out it was my school he was attending. He asked me what my plans were for the rest of the day and I told him that I was wanting to ride a horse. Jarrett lit up, asking if he could ride with me and show me the ranch.

After lunch we met at the stables. I was expecting to see several ranch hands preparing the horses, but it was only Jarrett. He told me that he would help me saddle up my horse. He thought it was important to get to know your horse and help with the saddling.

I fumbled around but finally got my horse saddled ready to go. At one point I fell into Jarrett, it was intentional but made it look like was clumsy. He held me for a few moments with each of looking into the other's eyes. It was touching, and I didn't want him to let me go.

We had a great time riding around the vast ranch. We stopped many times taking in the scenery. Funny thing was that I really liked Jarrett, he was funny and intelligent. Several times during the afternoon I remembered why I was there and felt very dirty. As it got late in the afternoon, we decided to ride back to the ranch house to get ready for dinner. I decided that I was going to call Mr. Holland and tell him that I wasn't going to trick his son into having sex with me.

After taking care of the horses I went back to my rooms to shower and change for dinner. After my shower I picked up my phone and called Mr. Holland. "Mr. Holland, I can't do this. Your son seems very nice, and you didn't tell me he was going to be at the same school as I am."

"What are you saying Emily?" Mr. Holland asked.

"I'm saying that I don't feel comfortable doing this. I don't want to trick him into fucking me for money. You said I could back out, so I'm backing out."

Mr. Holland laughed, "I don't know what you have done but I just got off the phone with my son. He thinks you are fantastic. Okay, we have a new deal. I will still do everything I promised."

"What are you wanting from me then?"

"Nothing, you stay at the ranch for the week like we planned. He said you really liked it at the ranch, if that is true I want you to enjoy the ranch with my son."

"Wait, are you wanting him to be with someone like me?" I asked.

"Just have fun and if you guys like each other, great. Now go to dinner."

Confused, I dressed for dinner and met Jarrett. The two of us had a very nice dinner. It was obvious that we genuinely liked each other. Jarrett asked me to take a walk with him in the moonlight.

It was incredibly romantic walking in the moonlight with him. I surprised him by taking his hand as we walked. His shyness was very attractive. We talked for several hours holding hands and walking in the moonlight. It was getting late and we were both tired. I stopped him at the door to the housing quarters. "Thank you for a great day. I had a wonderful time." Jarrett laughed. "What are you laughing about?" I asked him.

"You're thanking me, and I was the one who got to spend the day with you." I grabbed him and kissed him in the doorway. It was a wonderful kiss that seemed to last forever. We finally broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"Do you want to do something with me tomorrow?" Jarrett asked, hopefully.

"I would like that, I will see you at breakfast." I said, going into my room.

For the next two days we spent every waking hour together; riding horses, swimming and kissing whenever we were alone.

Just before I headed out for dinner my phone rang, it was Mr. Holland. "How are things Emily? Are you and Jarrett having a good time?"

"Yes we are, is that a problem?"

"Hell no, I just got off the phone with him. He really likes you. He thinks you like him too."

I wasn't sure where he was going with this, "I do like him, is that a problem given what I am?"

"What you are? What you are is a college student who needs money. Simple as that. I called just to see how you are doing. I want you to forget about that other stuff and what we originally talked about you doing. You and Jarrett have a good time. Whatever you do is fine with me."

That night after dinner we took a walk to the barn. Jarrett wanted to show me the loft, he said it had a good view of the ranch from the second-floor window. He was right, it was a tremendous view.

"The view here is great, I thought you were taking me up here to make out." Jarrett looked down embarrassed. "Wait, I didn't say I didn't like that idea."

Jarrett leaned in kissing me. Moments later we were literally rolling in the hay, making out. In the couple of days we had been together, he had not made a move to touch my tits. I believe it was not intentional when his hand fell on my tit when we were rolling around. I moaned loudly to give him a clue that it was okay to touch my breasts. He took the hint, squeezing the tit that was in his hand.

I knew Jarrett would be too shy to take my shirt off, so I did it for him. We kissed more while Jarrett squeezed my tits over my lacy bra. I let out a loud moan into him mouth when Jarrett finally slipped his hands under my bra to touch the flesh of my titties. I figured he wouldn't know how to get it off, so I reached behind me releasing the clasp. I kissed Jarrett harder as he grabbed at my breasts.

I pulled his shirt off and kissed his nipples. I leaned back inviting Jarrett to kiss my tits. He took the hint leaning down to suck on my nipples. After a few more moments of him sucking on my tits we rolled again on the blanket in the hay. I was on top, with our crotches grinding together. The bulge in his pants was rubbing against my pussy area in my pants. I kissed him hard grinding hard. We were both squirming against each other when I felt Jarrett stiffen up and moan. I knew immediately that he had just shot a load in his pants.

I could tell he was embarrassed when Jarrett stopped moving and said we should call it a night. I tried to ease his feelings by kissing him before I put my shirt on. He was very quiet on the walk back to our rooms and only lightly kissed me before I went in my room. I went to bed thinking I might have gone too far.

When I awoke the next day, I was thinking to myself that I had three more days here, then it would be time to head back to the resort then back to school. My thoughts went to Jarrett and what it would be like to see him on campus. Mr. Holland popped in my head, I had backed out on the deal, would he revoke the scholarship he had promised?

I met Jarrett at breakfast and like the end of the night before, he was quieter than usual. He asked if we could ride out to the waterfall. He knew this was my favorite spot on the ranch.

At the falls we tied up the hoses and sat on the rock by the falls. "Can I ask you something?" Jarrett asked.

"Anything," I replied.

"I have been having a great time this week on vacation but soon we will be back in school in your junior year and I will starting my first year. If you see me on campus are we going to act like you don't know me?"

His words hit me hard, I was stumped for a moment then turned it back on him. "Wow, I don't know what to say to that, you'll be pledging your father's fraternity. Will you have time to talk to the lowly nursing student passing you on the street?"

Jarrett smiled, realizing that he had insulted me but not intending it that way. "You're right, I will be busy, but one of the questions the fraternity asks is if the pledge has a girlfriend. Will I tell them that I met a nice girl at the ranch that I had a nice week with or do I tell them I have a girlfriend?"

"To be honest with you, I figured you would be checking out cute sorority girls that would be chasing you."

"If we are being honest, I am hoping I will see you on campus," Jarrett said, putting his head down.

I pulled his head up with my hand, "You mean like see me to say 'hi' or see me to tell you your buddies that you know me?"

"If you put it that way, my best situation would be to have my buddies all talking behind my back that this goober has the hottest girl on campus to be his girlfriend. They would all be dying of envy when she would kiss me on the cheek because she liked me."

I put my hand on his face again, "I really doubt that would happen." I pulled him closer to me. "I would smile at your buddies, then hold you close pressing my lips to yours before I inserted my tongue. That's what I would do if I was your girlfriend." I kissed him passionately.

Jarrett looked at me confused, "So, are you telling me you would or would not let me be your boyfriend? If you hadn't noticed I'm crazy about you."

I didn't answer the question, I simply passionately kissed him again.

We didn't speak more about our discussion, I was a little worried about what Mr. Holland was going to say when he told him he wanted me to be his girlfriend.

My heart raced with fear when I had a message from Mr. Holland when I got of the shower before dinner.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"You're not playing him, are you?"

"Playing him? I told you that when I met him that I wouldn't do that. Why? What's up?"

"My son thinks he's in love with you."

I lit up, "He said that? Really?" I couldn't hide the excitement in my voice.

"Oh shit, you sound the same as he did. Are you sure about this?"

"Mr. Holland, I'm not sure of anything. I've never felt like this, and if you want me to break it off with him, I will, but I will let him down slowly," I said sadly.

"The hell you will. Are you two dating or whatever you call it?"

"I guess you could say that, we have been spending all of our time together, and he wants to see me when we get back to school. Before you ask, I have not done what you sent me here to do."

For a moment there was silence on the line, "I'm going to stop you there. Our deal is done and I'm considering it completed. I am going to extend your stay through the rest of the week. I will have your stuff at the resort picked up and delivered to your apartment."

"I don't have an apartment yet." I interrupted him.

"Yes, you do. I told you I had everything taken care of. What you do with my son from here forward, is up to you."

I laughed, "So, is that my invitation to Thanksgiving dinner?"

"I will leave that up to you and Jarrett. If he is as smart as I hope he is, I will see you at Thanksgiving." Mr. Holland told me goodbye and hung up.

I finished getting ready for dinner with a smile that wouldn't stop. I was thinking about what Mr. Holland told me about Jarrett. I did have feelings for him but was afraid to admit it.

At dinner several times Jarrett and I were just staring into each other's eyes. "I think we should finish up and go somewhere, the staff is laughing at us for making goo-goo eyes at each other," I said.

We got up and headed toward the door, "Where do you want to go?" Jarrett asked.

"I think your room is as good as anyplace."

Once the door closed behind us we embraced pushing our lips together. We kissed and groped each other falling on the bed. Our hands were all over each as our tongues explored each other's mouths. "Is it too soon to tell you that I love you, Emily?"

"Is this just a ploy to get me in your bed?"

Jarrett backed up, "What? No." Jarrett stammered.

"I was kidding. I figure I can kid around with my boyfriend, before I make love to him."

A relieved Jarrett took me in his arms. We collapsed on the bed. Our lips locked while our hands roamed each other's bodies. Within minutes both our shirts were off, and Jarrett was kissing my nipples. Jarrett suddenly sat up. "I'm your boyfriend?"

I looked Jarrett in the eye, "That's the part of my statement you're questioning? I'm sitting here half naked in your bed and you're questioning if you're my boyfriend?"

Jarrett stammered, "Well, I, uh."

"The answer is yes." I said, kissing him again.

"Yes, to I'm your boyfriend?" Jarrett asked confused.

"That and I've fallen for you too. We don't have to make love, we can just kiss and cuddle."

"You know I've not done this before." Jarrett said holding me.

"I know, I want to make it special for you if you're ready."

Jarrett kissed me again, "I'm ready, if you are."

I got up slipping my pants and panties off. Moving back to the bed, I unbuckled and unsnapped Jarrett's pants. Together we pulled them down and off, throwing his jeans to the floor. I kissed him on the lips while my hand traced the bulge in his briefs.

I almost giggled when I ran my fingers down the length of his cock. While Jarrett resembled his father in the face, his cock did not. We both moaned loudly when I slipped my hand into his briefs. It was hard and full in my hand. With my other hand I slid his briefs off.

It was my turn to moan loudly. Jarrett's fingers had slipped between my thighs running across my pussy lips. "Oh God, that feels good. Jarrett, will you please make love to me now?"

I helped him crawl onto me with my legs spread. His dick was poised at my entrance. He smiled at me, then pushed it in. Again, we both moaned when Jarrett's cock bottomed out. Jarrett's lips met mine as his cock was thrusting in and out of my pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm not wearing a condom!" Jarrett said, freezing his motion.

I held him tight, "We're fine. I'm on the pill. Keep going."

Reassured, Jarrett's dick started moving again. It wasn't long before his pace and breathing increased. I held him tight as Jarrett grunted filling me with his cum. "Oh my God, that was incredible," Jarrett moaned, rolling off of me. "What do we do now?" he asked.

"I can go back to my room to go to sleep or I can stay here tonight. If I stay here I can't promise that we are going to get a lot of sleep." Jarrett didn't reply, he just held me tight kissing me.

We fell asleep in each other's arms after Jarrett making love to me two more times. I snuck back to my room before daylight. I know it was silly, but I didn't want the staff to know that I had spent the night in Jarrett's room.

For the next two nights we spent the nights together in my room first and his room after that. We were almost caught making love in the barn. We were able to lay still with Jarrett's cock in me for over two minutes. I couldn't believe he could hold still with his cock in me for that long.

On our last day on the ranch I told Jarrett I had one more place I wanted to see before leaving. I wanted to skinny dip in our favorite waterfall.

Once the horses were tied up, we stripped off our clothes before jumping in the water. We swam around, coming up behind the waterfall. "Wow, this is so freeing not to have trunks on."

We held each other tight, kissing in a beautiful spot. Jarrett's cock was swelling against me. "Sweetie, you're poking me."

Jarrett pulled back, "I'm sorry."

"No, I want you to poke me. You're just not hitting the right spot." Jarrett lifted me up, so he could slide his cock into me.

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers
12