Working Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's getting really into it. Her finger at her wet cunt is pressing and prodding herself in and out of those moist bright pink lips. I lick my hand and then begin to glide it up and down the length of my fully erect cock.

"mmmmm...I was, I am, multi-orgasmic and would play with myself till I came over and over again. Till I rendered myself exhausted from OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH."

She begins to shake and shudder, her eyes close, and her mouth opens with a silent scream! She's orgasming before my eyes.

"oh yes...oh yes...oh yes...oh yes..."

Her face is flushed and she is swooning and now very still.

"Oh...whew...yes...multi-orgasmic...mmm. That was short but a powerful one. Yes, I needed it. All this talk about being naked in front of strangers, well you wouldn't think that it would be a turn on after my busy working career, but it does sound like fun, doesn't it?"

"Ahhh...yessss..." I'm about to burst!

"Oh my! Look at you! How big and tall you've grown! You're such a big boy now!"

"Uhhhhhhhh!!" I shoot off a quick hot load and it sprays onto my stomach.

I pant a bit and start to recover from the climax. Oh shit! I just jacked off in front of my own mother!

But hell she just finger fucked herself in front of me first!

My little prick feels all warm again and starts to grow.

"Oh my! Watching you do it was so hot!" She drunkenly giggles, "I'm a bad mother. Here I am enjoying watching my son masturbate. But, wait, I was masturbating in front of him first. I guess that makes me bad mother of the month." She giggles. "I'm having bad thoughts. Hmmmm...can you do it again? Oh look!" Mom says pointing at my semi-hard penis. "It is growing again. So you are multi-orgasmic as well."

"Ahh...I guess so."

"How many times can you do it?"

"Not sure, I've done it sometimes about 3 or 4 times but I never had much alone time. They were all quick frantic ones."

"That's much better than your father. He was a wham-bam-thank-you-mam kind of guy. You must take after your lusty mom," She giggles.

"I need to get a towel or something to clean myself off, I'll be right back."

"No, wait. There is a better way to clean off that lovely goo."

She scoots over next to me and reaches a finger into my pile of cum that is laying on my bare tummy. She gets her finger coated with my cum, then to my astonishment brings it to her mouth, and licks the goo of her finger.

"Tasty. That's a better way to clean up."

"What?"

"You mean you've never tasted your own cum? Oh, you should. I've gotten used to the taste of cum during my years. Your cum has a nice flavor. Go ahead try some."

I hesitate and then shrug what the hell and scoop up some of my cum with my fingers. Then reluctantly bring the stuff to my tongue. I hesitate as if it would burn my tongue or something.

"Just stick it in, it won't kill you," Mom says daring me.

"Okay. Okay." I lick the jizz off my fingers as she reaches over to scoop up more of it off my tummy.

"As I said, your cum is tasty. Besides it's a natural source of protean." She giggles. "Eating too much of that can get you fat." She laughs at her own joke.

I clean up the last of my cum and swallow it. I guess it does taste okay.

Then she shakes herself and settles back down trying to look all serious. "Well then, " Mom says sound all adult like. "Enough with the jack and jilling. We need to focus on something else, at least for a moment or two. Can you put together our ad on the computer?"

"Yeah. I can."

"Good. We should have pictures to go with the ad, don't you think?"

"Yeah, that would be a good idea." My penis is now all erect and pointing at mom. Who is acting like this is all normal. Hmmm...I guess sex is normal for her being a working girl where we use to live.

"What should we be wearing I wonder? Hmmmm...I know. We both have those short-short cut denim cut offs. We can wear those as our uniforms. That and bras, thong panties, and of course our platform high heels. We'll need the height they provide to reach shelves. Since we are such a pair of tiny girls. Let me go get the shorts and our undies."

I watch as my mom carefully as she can tries to get out of her lotus position and stand up, but her normal natural gracefulness is impaired by the alcohol and she stumbles a bit. I don't mind and neither does she. She giggles at her clumsiness. In her awkwardness, she shows off more of her wet bright pink pussy lips. Oh, God she is so fucking hot and I'm so fucking drunk and horny. I want her and that is so wrong.

"I'm a bit clumsy," mom giggles. "And you are very big! Nice, slender and big...I like that."

"Mom!" I say very shocked.

"I know, it's wrong to talk like that about my own son. Who knew I would turn out to be a slutty drunk?"

She is so fucking desirable. She must have brought in a lot of money for the owner of that whorehouse.

She goes over to the dresser, deliberately spreads her legs wide, and unnaturally bends her body to push her spread wide ass toward me to show off her slick moist pussy. She looks back over her shoulder as she picks out the denim shorts. "I think you like what you see? Your long pole seems to be following my every move! I'm so glad you grew up. And I'm the first girl to get to see it. You saved it up for your mom, how thoughtful of you. You're such a good son."

She holds the denim short-shorts up and inspects them. "I wonder if they show off enough ass? I'll try it on and we'll see. If not we can fix that with a pair of scissors. Go get my phone so you can take the pictures."

She pulls the tight denim shorts up her legs and brings them up around her hips to wrap around her soft juicy butt. She feels the bit of her exposed ass cheek. "I don't think that is enough ass showing? Try your pair on and let me check you out." She tosses my shorts at me aiming toward my erection.

I step into the shorts still wearing my heels, and then pull them up my bare legs. I shove my semi erection into the shorts and feel the tight jeans slide into my ass crack. I snap them close.

"Turn around and let me see your pretty little butt."

I do so.

"Just as I thought. These jeans are cut too modestly. We fill them up nicely with our round butts but not enough cheek is showing. We need to fix that. Take them off and get me those scissors."

I do so and I'm once again all naked standing in my high heels and so is mom. I admire her soft naked nubile body with her long black hair draping down to almost the top of her pretty soft ass, as she expertly does the surgery on them cutting off the points and bottom portion of the back pockets.

"There that should do it. Try yours on."

I do so and can feel the difference, more of my butt cheek feels exposed.

"Yes, that is it. You fill up the shorts nicely just as I do with our round soft butts, but we are small of size and so need to cut off more of our cutoffs to show off more."

"I feel like half my butt is exposed.'

"That's about right. It is good for business. At least our kind of business. Put back on your thong and then put the shorts on. We should have one shot with us just wearing the heels and shorts and one shot with just our thongs and heels. That should get the Johns attention for our house clean services ad. Now hand me the phone and I'll get some pictures of you."

Under mom's instructions I take one of those pictures where the model is looking back over at the camera whispering 'don't you just want to fuck me' and in one I'm holding a cleaning brush and wearing just my mini-shorts and my platform high heels, and in the other just a red thong to go with the color of my heels. Then I take two pictures of mom in the same poses.

"Those look great, now can you set up the ad and post it?' Mom asks. "I'll figure out what to charge."

"Sure."

Mom strips out of her thong, and I follow suit. I settle onto our bed/couch, take my tablet, and begin to work. Mom gets on her knees and leans against me to look over my shoulder as I work. I can feel the erect tips of her nipples against my bare skin as she presses herself against my back.

One of her hands is draped around my bare hips.

She gently seemingly unconsciously fondles my hip, tummy, thigh, just managing not to touch my balls and penis, which drives me crazy! Her other hand when it is not pointing and gesturing at my work, plays with my hair, or drapes across my chest to rub against my nipples. Somehow, I manage to focus and in about a half hour our ad is launched.

"There it is done. Now all we need to do is wait and see."

"That's great. Now go put that away, turn off the lights and come to bed."

"Are you tired already?"

"The wine has made me all warm and glowing, but I'm not tired. How about you?"

"Yeah, I'm certain I can feel the effects of the wine as well. But I'm not really tired."

"Neither am I but I'm sure we can find something to do in bed together that will tire us out."

12