Working Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken endured as much as he possibly could. Some other day he would allow himself to fill Chloe's mouth with his hot cum. Other days he'd pull out and finish it himself, covering those beautiful breasts before getting Chloe to orgasm with his own tongue. But today he wanted more. He pulled out of Chloe's mouth slowly and backed up and off the table again. Chloe still had one hand deep in her vagina and the other rubbing her clit ferociously. Ken pulled her hand out from inside her and replaced it with his rock hard cock. He thrust slowly a couple times and then quickened the pace. Chloe began to pull her other hand back, but Ken quickly placed her fingers back on her clit. "We finish this together."

Chloe's other hand grabbed one breast while Ken grabbed the other. Her moans had become shouts again with each firm thrust into her body. She could now feel Ken's head bumping against the top of her vagina, filling her completely. One last time Chloe's back arched and with a shudder that shook the table she finally arrived. The violent shaking continued for several seconds, but as the first wave wore off, she felt Ken explode within her and pushing against her clit once more, the second wave rushed over her violently.

Still held together, Ken reached down and pulled his wife's body up to his own. Her legs wrapped around him and he picked her clean up off the table, spinning around slowly. They were both trying to regain their breaths as they stood in the conference room completely exhausted.

After what seemed like hours, Ken sat Chloe back onto the table and then spun around to sit next to her. "We'd better get dressed, get that video, and get outta here, sweetheart."

"And what exactly do you propose I wear, ya big bully? You ripped my skirt in two!"

Ken didn't have a clue how he was going to get out of this one, but he was convinced he'd come up with something. Besides, the work was done for the day, and he had plans for the lake house that his wife knew nothing about. Certainly this was going to turn into an incredible day. Just as soon as he could figure out how to dress his wife.

To Be Continued

12