Working Hard

Story Info
I interview you slut wife and turn her into my secretary.
1.5k words
3.4
89.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dusk and the building was nearly empty. I was alone in my office waiting for my final interview of the day. I overviewed my expensive, modern set up. It was designed to be clean and featureless yet still intimidating. I accredited it half of the reason I could get new hires and underlings to crack so easily. The other parts being my tall, muscular physique and curt attitude. I began to wonder if any of my usual Pets were free. A day of breaking down and assessing new hires for the company had left me hungry to fully conquer someone.

The company was having me interview for new secretaries. Specifically, those working directly under me. I had dug through the resumes sent and done some research. I had strict requirements for my representation around the office. I wanted a curvy, sexual, feminine figure with a good head on her shoulders. So far my choices had been successful. Most were coquettish by the end of the interview; entertaining the idea of serving me in more way than one. I starred the resume of a slut who had been willing to play with herself for me.

I was excited for the last interview. I saved a treat for myself for the end of the day. I knew this woman had a husband working in the company, underneath me as it happened. I had met you and seen your lack of backbone. A people pleaser, easy to manipulate and even easier to get to roll over. I was not expecting your wife.

When she came in for her interview I could not help but stare. A short, lovely creature with long, black hair and skin the color of coffee. Her curves were straining the edges of a ruffled top and mini skirt. Your wife smiled up at me.

"Sorry I set this up so late," she said, smoothing her skirt down, only for it to strain further. "I'm not used to work hours yet." She smiled up at me apologetically.

I smirked back. "No need to apologize. We should get this interview going."

"Sorry if my dress is unprofessional," she flustered, sitting down, "I haven't had a job at an office in a while. I think I outgrew these."

"Nonsense. Let's begin."

And so we did. I went through the motions of the interview all the while imagining what lay a millimeter beneath her attire. At some point she must have noticed. She must have decided not to care.

"You know, I don't look for smarts in this position, Mrs. Graybill," I said, concluding. "I need obedience and attention to detail, above all else."

"I believe I can prove myself in both areas, Sir. And please, call me Nicky."

"Very good, Nicky. I notice that your husband is working under me. That means at times you would need to give him my orders. Are you comfortable with this?"

"Of course, I can tell that boy to do anything and he'd listen." she said, before she could stop herself. My cock must have twitched awake then. So your wife already had you wrapped around her finger...

"No need to be embarrassed, Nicky. I think it's important as an employer to involve myself in the personal lives of my underlings. You'd say your husband is well under thumb, then? Sounds like him. The little guy did strike me as a wimp."

Your wife stifled a laugh, "Sir..."

"I'm serious," I pressed on. Time for a gamble. "I had heard that you two were actually having issues at home."

"Sir? I think that that is rather personal." Your wife hid her expression behind her hand.

She could claim I was inappropriate, but I had enough pull at the office to get away with it. And I knew you weren't going to do anything. I really didn't have anything to lose, so I pressed on.

"I had heard your husband was not satisfying you in your sexual relations," I lied. "Last week he came to me asking for advice." I stood, removing my blazer from my broad shoulders and revealing my muscles.

"Well, urm... It's not... not true." Your wife mumbled. "He's just so small..."

"As my secretary, you would be my face to the rest of the office. I need my face to be confident. Satisfied." I said as I crossed behind my desk. My gamble was paying off. I was going in to strike and my cock was growing in anticipation.

"Yes sir but I-"

"Stand up." I commanded in no uncertain manner. I watched as she demurely obeyed. "I talked with your husband and I told him I would help the two of you."

-Of course you don't remember, but I could see cuckold written across your face the moment you wandered into my office.-

"I'm going to help you remind your wimp husband who is in control in your relationship. Whose demands must be met." I said as I circled behind your busty brown bride.

"Sir, people might see-"

"I sent the team home, it's just you and I." I moved in wrapping my long, strong arms around her waist.

"i don't know if I should."

"Shush, I want to take care of something that's bothering me." And with that I reached up and tore your wife's top apart, revealing her welcoming bosom barely restrained by a black bra. Your wife moaned an exclamation but I muffled it by pressing my lips against hers.

We met in a deep passionate kiss as I pressed my growing, hard cock against her shapely ass. We did not stop for ages. My hands wandered down and massaged her perfect breasts through the fabric of her underwear. I began to kiss down the back of her neck.

"Are- are you sure?" your slut wife hesitated in my grasp. "It doesn't seem like him to keep this a secret."

Breaking from covering her perfect, dark skin with my lips, I said, "I told him make sure it was a surprise," My hand wandered down her belly and into her miniskirt. I founder her hot, wet panties and dug into them. "If this is going to work I need you both to trust my process."

"Yes sir." she breathed into me. That was the final bit of resistance she had wiped away. Her waiting mouth searched for mine. I love it when my instincts are right.

I began to toy with her.

I revealed those voluptuous breasts she tried to keep hidden, her bra still on propping them up underneath her torn shirt. I teased and kissed and nipped at those lovely breasts until she screamed for something more. Then I finally lifted her bodily- try that you wimp- and laid her down on my desk. She was overcome with my power at that point but I was not finished. Unbuttoning my slacks I positioned myself at her face. I never forget the sound a true cock slut makes when they first lay eyes on my turgid, thick cock.

—ONE MONTH LATER—

Your phone rings from my number. You answer quickly, like a good underling. "Y-yes sir?

You hear some moans in the background before I speak. 'Asshole must be watching porn on the clock again.' you think.

"How are you, little boy?" you hate my new nickname for you. "I have some projects you need to handle. I need you to triple check the Johnson account. You better not fuck them up this time, either. I'm sure Nicki can be an obedient secretary and fill you in on the rest. Here Nicky, Nicky, Nicky..."

You had begun to protest - that project was clean as a whistle when you last checked it, but always managed to be changed when you looked at it next. What was the point. I had already put your wife on the phone. The phone rustles, but didn't mute as if it had been transferred. She must be in the room.

You hear your wife giggle before she spoke. "Sorry my little shrimp," -her new pet name for you- "It's the Johnson account again. Then you need to print it and run the files." You hear a long, expectant licking sound that ends with a slurp. "I'm sure you'll get it right this time. -Ahem- Sorry, I'm taking an early lunch."

And then you really began to protest. You told her all about how you're underused in your position, how you feel like I don't respect you, and how you miss her. You two never spend time together any more.

And she finally listens, humming "Mm-mm" in the affirmative or negative instead of telling you to "take what you deserve" and "listen to a real man" like she has been.

In my office I stare at your wife as she moans around my engorged cock. Kneeling under my desk with her luscious tits exposed, she is finally deep throating me on a regular basis. It's a rare feat to witness, especially since she can keep the phone steady with one hand. She finally interrupts you by releasing my huge member with an audible POP. I nod down to her.

"Just get it done, shrimp. And our boss just informed me that I'm finally qualified enough to handle his biggest project. I am going to accompany him on a business trip for the next week." As you protest she hands the phone back to me to hang up.

"Now flood my married pussy with that monster cock, Sir."

Sometimes, it's hard to be on top.