Working Late

Story Info
Getting noticed by the boss.
1.7k words
4.05
43.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't do this anymore" I said unto myself. Desperately trying to get his attention, going from sexy to slutty, my outfits were just pointless. He just did not see me as a woman. To him I was just the perfect little secretary, always punctual, overly creative, always there for him, but I wanted so much more, I wanted to be fucked. There, I said it. Hard and fast, slow and nerve wrecking, I did not care; I just wanted this long hard dick tearing me apart.

Marc Jacobson has been my boss for 3 years now. I started off as a temp at his law firm but I was so competent that he decided to keep me. I did everything from making coffee, to sending flowers to his numerous girlfriends. I was his secretary, his good friend, his back-up, but little did he know that all I ever wanted to be was his perfect little slut.

"Leah, Could you come to the office please?" I heard him say in the interphone. Yes Mr. Jacobson, of course, Mr. Jacobson. I would be happy just to come, period. I tried to repress my hormones as I entered the office, getting a view of his tight derriere while he was looking out the window; everything about this man was so damn sexy.

"Leah, did you find the Jackson's file?" He asked, without even looking at me.

"Yes Mark, it's in your left drawer."

"Oh, thank you", he finally turned around and looked at me. I was wearing a nice purple blouse, showing off a little cleavage, a pencil skirt, fishnet pantyhose and high heels. He looked appreciatively and said, "Oh, don't you look sexy today!" This threw me off because he never complimented me before and Heaven knows how hard I've tried. I thanked him and proceeded to his desk.

I slightly bent over to take the file from his drawer. I was not sure if I imagined him whistling but I deliberately stick my ass out a little more, giving him a better view of my luscious backside. Then I felt his knuckles brush my ass. I didn't even hear him moving. He suddenly bended over me and whispered to my ear, "Nice ass" and slowly grabbed the object of his notice. I was startled, where was this coming from, he has never come onto me before. I turned around and looked directly in his eyes and read purpose and desire. I couldn't believe my chance but I was determined to make the most of it. I said "what are you doing Mark?" He responded, "I'm grabbing your ass" as if it was the simplest thing in the world. He got a little closer to me, slightly pushing me against the desk and whispered, "Leah, I'm going to kiss you".

Not even giving me the chance to respond, he put his lips over mine, not moving one bit, just tasting. I couldn't take it so I parted my lips, and I realized that he was just waiting for me. He slid his tongue in my mouth, tasting, exploring, and dancing with mine. He gently bit my lip and slowly grinned at me, making me melt inside. Gosh, the man was a great kisser. He looked at me and just said "Damn" and he kissed me again. This time, not so gently, he possessed me in one kiss, his hands running up and down my body, searching.

He slid his hand on my belly and broke the kiss, bent me a little more on the desk and started unbuttoning my blouse, I started protesting just to see what he would do and he just said "shhhhh" and slowly slid his hands from my neck, passing slowly between my breasts and down my belly to my crotch. He perplexedly looked at me, silently questioning and then smiled, whispered hotly, "you little freak". Yes, I had no panties on, could you blame a girl for hoping? He kissed me again while groping my boobs, he was not gentle anymore, he slid his leg between mine and was gently grinding on me while he bent and kissed my neck. Putting little love bites all over my throat and whispered "careful, I bite." To prove his point, he bit me right where my shoulder and my neck met then licked it off, repeating it over and over and I knew I was going to have a major hickey later. Wild at the idea of wearing his mark, I started grinding myself against him, meeting his movements, tilting my hips against his erection. He bent his head and caught a nipple between his teeth through my lacy bra, then he drew it deep in his mouth and hotly began sucking on it. My nipples are so sensitive that I can come just by stimulating them. The friction produced by his leg on my crotch set me on fire and I was on the verge of coming when he stopped. He looked at me and said" not yet". He then kneeled in front of me and proceeded to take off my heels, he abruptly slid his hands up my skirt and yank my pantyhose down, grabbing a handful of ass in the going. I was now half lying on his desk and he slid his hand again up to my crotch, I was dripping wet.

He then said "Now, little girl, we wouldn't want you to flood those papers, would we?" I got up, turned around and pushed the files that were still on the desk until they fell on the floor. I was about to turn around when he slowly caged me in, he was now grinding his hard cock on my ass. I started moaning, he grabbed one of boobs while his other hand was pulling up my skirt, he slid his hands between my legs and started playing with my pussy, just lightly touching while grinding himself still on my ass and tugging at my nipple. The tri-dimensional attack was more than I could bear, I was moaning loudly, pushing myself against him, on the verge of coming, I know that I would go crazy if he stopped and was relieved when he slowly whispered to me "Come for daddy". I didn't let him repeat himself and I reached for my nut, I was gyrating my hips wildly, surprised of this mind blowing orgasm in full clothes but he was not done.

My feet were barely touching the ground again that he violently pushed me on the desk, pulling my skirt all the way up. His eyes were burning hot, menacing flames of desire; he looked ready to self-combust. He opened my legs and ordered me one word "wider". I obliged and he leaned in, smelling my unique female scent then he put his mouth on me, kissing the lips of my pussy, sucking at them, he then slid one finger inside me, finger banging me while he slid up to my clit and sucked it deep, twirling his tongue against it. He slid another finger, then a third, forcefully fingering me while he was sucking my clit, groaning his desire. Every vibration of his voice adding a notch to my pleasure, I had no more restraints, I grabbed his head, pushing him deeper between my legs, decided not to let go, I was totally using him for my pleasure and he was more than happy to oblige me.

He kept sucking on my clit groaning and he suddenly curled his fingers inside me, found my G-spot and cried out, squirting all over his face. I couldn't even understand what happened because I never did that before. He kept licking me, thirsty for me, letting me gather my thoughts. He straightened up and said, "Look at me Leah", he slowly put his fingers in his mouth and sucked deeply, getting every single drop. His move was so damn erotic, I was overwhelmed.

I already came twice and I already wanted more. Now I wanted his big dick all up in me, making me scream his name. I also straightened up and told him to take off his shirt, while he was doing so I cupped my hands around him, stroking. He groaned softly and said "baby, I am so hard right now, I won't be able to take much teasing". I smiled and responded "you take what I give you" and I dropped to my knees in front of him. I always loved his smell, and didn't resist to the temptation. I unbuckled his belt and yank his pants down, taking his boxer briefs with it. "Oh my, what a monster" 10 inches of perfection sprung at me. I was literally drooling, he looked so fucking delicious. I wrapped one hand around it while my other one slowly wrapped around his balls, gently pulling. I started stroking him up and down, up and down, while looking straight in his eyes. Pre-cum oozed from the tip of his cock and I slid my hand on the head of his dick, spreading the moisture, his loud groan and the way his eyes suddenly shut proved me that he liked what I was doing. I waited until he opened his eyes, then I slowly took the head in my mouth, sucking gently and sliding carefully. His size was making it really difficult on me and I was gagging repetitively.

He suddenly grabbed my head and took over. I stopped sucking and he was using my mouth just like he would use my cunt, grinding, groaning banging my mouth, Mark went wild. He forced himself out of my mouth and said " I gotta have you now" he slowly pulled out a condom, I grabbed it from his hands and I unwrapped it, sucked a little on the tip and using only my mouth, I slid the condom down his dick, he whimpered and said "That's quite impressive" I smiled and got up. Losing all control, he pushed me on the desk and grabbed me from behind. He slid his hand up my pussy and slid a finger inside, testing to see if I was wet enough. Relieved he told me to brace myself and slid, deep, fast, and oh so fucking hard. He didn't take his time, strong long and fast strokes and we were almost there. He suddenly slapped my ass and that put me over the edge, I cried out and lost it. I managed only to keep pushing against him, until he gave one last powerful stroke and gave in.