Working Late

Story Info
Young executive experiences some perks of the new promotion.
1.5k words
4.02
20.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The secretary's skirt crept ever higher as she leaned over the Xerox machine. Matt watched its ascent with bemused interest. She, like the copier, came with the office and had made it quite clear from the start that she was more than happy to attend to his every need. In the five days since his promotion had been announced, her advances had become more and more obvious. By Friday, her white, silk blouse barely restrained the black bustier underneath, and the heels of her stilettoes could easily double as self-defense weapons.

By ten to six, the general office atmosphere had fallen into a hush. It was Friday evening and most everyone had found an excuse to begin their weekends. Usually first among them was Kevin, Matt's best friend and partner in crime since attending university together, nearly a decade earlier. They were an unlikely pairing; where Matt was fit and serious and always immaculately groomed, Kevin was loud and boisterous and had recently begun to develop a paunch, as evidenced by his perpetually unbuttoned jacket.

He knocked loudly on the steel-framed office door, snapping Matt from his critical analysis of the secretary's assets. "There he is, Mister Big Money," he said, clapping his friend on the shoulder. "How's life in the corner office?"

Matt gave a sideways glance back to the secretary and smiled. "It has its perks."

"You can say that again." Kevin's gaze lingered on the leggy blonde pretending not to notice his lurid stare. "Let's go grab a drink to celebrate. The rest of the guys are already down at the bar. First round's on you."

"I really shouldn't. This week has been crazy and really put me behind. I at least want to wrap up one project before calling it a week." Matt took his coat off the executive chair back and casually slipped an arm into the sleeve. "Tomorrow. First round's on me."

"No can do. I've got a date with that sweet piece of ass in IT."

"The goth chick?" Matt chuckled. "That girl will eat you alive."

"That's what I'm hoping."

"Okay, one beer," replied Matt, snapping closed his briefcase. "I'll be right behind you. Five minutes. Ten tops."

Kevin slapped his friend on the shoulder again. "Okay, you'd better be. Don't get distracted."

Matt laughed as his friend departed. The secretary walked toward his solid oak desk and placed a stack of papers in front of him. Heat radiated off the collated pages. She stood by the end of the desk while he leafed through the stack. After a few moments, he looked up at her.

"Thank you, Sabrina. I think that's everything. Have a good weekend."

She leaned closer. "Are you sure that's all you want?"

Matt carefully replaced the stack of papers and turned toward her. He was eye level with her ample breasts. He glanced at his watch, then back to her. She pressed her plump, red lips together and looked him dead in the eyes. He rolled his chair away from the desk and leaned back, assessing his assistant.

"Okay," he said after a long look.

Sabrina grabbed Matt by his $300 imported silk necktie. Her manicured nails matched her red lipstick. He rose and wrapped an arm around her waist, pressing her body against his. Her perfume filled his nostrils with the soft scent of spice and warm musk. He had been fighting an erection all day. As she scratched his chest, he gave up the fight. He moved his hands down her thighs and fingered the hem of her skirt, sliding it upwards. She tugged at Italian leather, loosening his belt in one smooth motion while he exposed the lace trim on her thigh-high stockings. She brushed her lips against his, but instead of kissing her, he pushed her onto the desk, hiking her skirt up to her hips. As he had suspected, there was nothing under the garter belt.

She was trimmed to nearly hairless. He brushed his fingertips against her soft skin, testing her readiness. Moisture beaded up at the edge of her slit. Sabrina bit her bottom lip in anticipation. She wanted it, and he knew it, but first he wanted to play. He teased her, softly grazing one finger across her clit, and smiled almost maliciously when she began to tremble. He delved deeper, slowly exploring every inch of her. She clumsily fingered the button of his perfectly tailored trousers. He pushed her hand away with his free one and sank two fingers into her hot, wet pussy. She was slick with anticipation. She leaned back, gripping the edge of the desk, offering herself to him. He slid his fingers out of her before plunging them in deeper. She gasped and rocked her hips toward him.

He worked his thumb in concentric circles around her clit, occasionally brushing it over the top. Each time he hit that sensitive spot her entire body tensed and she gasped for breath. Still finger fucking her with one hand, Matt unzipped his pants and released his massively engorged cock. He stroked it slowly while she watched with eyes wide. Her breathing was shallow and pupils dilated. He removed his fingers from her cunt with a slick sucking sound and pressed them to her lips, smearing the red gloss. She parted her lips took his fingers eagerly, wrapping her tongue around them as they passed between unnaturally white teeth. His strokes came more urgently as Sabrina sucked every drop of her own juices off his fingers.

She had waited long enough, and so had he. He guided his throbbing cock into her, relishing the feel of her tight walls around him. It was a snug fit, hot and slick. His head swam with waves of pleasure and the scent of her perfume. They rocked together, finding a slow, steady rhythm. She wrapped her legs around his middle, locking him in place against her. He stroked the soft, exposed skin where her stockings ended.

Sabrina leaned back as if her tits were sunflowers seeking warmth from the recessed lighting above. Matt unbuttoned her blouse and reached behind, finding the clasp of her bra. With skilled fingers he released the tiny hooks and the black, lace garment slipped off her shoulders revealing the most perfect set of breasts he has ever seen. Her nipples were perfectly round and as hard as his cock. He rolled one between his thumb and index finger. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. Encouraged, Matt pinched harder, tugging on her tiny erection while plunging his own into her cunt. Her breathing quickened as he thrust harder into her, one hand on her hips to keep her steady on the leather ink blotter. His heart raced. He could feel the blood coursing through his veins, pumping straight to his groin as he pumped into her. His balls felt tight, pressure was building and he knew before long he would explode.

Sabrina threw her head back and let out a noise somewhere between a moan and a wild howl. He felt her cunt quiver around him a moment before her climax trickled down the length of his shaft and dripped into a small pool on the desk. He held himself motionless inside of her until the trembling stopped. When her breathing returned to normal, he slid out and took a step back. His still hard cock glistened.

Sabrina straightened her skirt and slid off the desk top. Keeping her eyes locked with his, she reached down and began to stroke his shaft. Slowly, she sank to her knees. Matt closed his eyes and took a long, deep breath as he felt her soft lips wrap around him. Her tongue traced along the length of his cock, weaving back and forth in an intricate pattern known only to them. She licked and sucked, taking in as much of him as she could before sliding her lips back up toward the tip. They lingered there, sucking gently as she fondled his balls. Her tongue circled his head, sending a tingle up his spine. He shuttered briefly. She worked her way back down his throbbing cock, lightly scraping her teeth along the underside. He thrust into the back of her throat, feeling her tense and gag on his size. There, in the warm, moist confines of her mouth he felt his climax building. He held her head in place with a fistful of hair and pumped into her half-open mouth. Her eyes watered as she choked on him. When the wave of pleasure hit full force, he shot sticky spurts of hot cum down her throat. Tears streamed down her cheeks as he released his load into her.

He stood silent for a moment. The secretary swallowed hard. As his heartbeat returned to normal, he slid out of her mouth and tucked his cock back into his expensive suit pants. He glanced at his watch and buttoned his jacket. Sabrina, still on her knees on the marble office floor, gulped down air.

"I'm running late. Have a good weekend and I'll see you on Monday," he said, patting his pocket and retrieving a crisp pack of smokes.

As he closed the office door behind him, Sabrina returned to her feet on slightly wobbly knees and straightened the contents of Matt's desktop, then powered down the copy machine before turning off the lights to begin her weekend.