Working Late Ch. 01

Story Info
Boss's secret admirer gets a pleasant surprise.
1.5k words
3.9
31.9k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working at the company for almost a month before I asked someone just WHY Emma, the boss, was so short with everyone. No one could do anything right. Your work was either sub-standard or about acceptable. She never commented on it being excellent or gave any one a well-done. I was told that she had split up with her husband and he had taken pretty much everything she owed. He had caught her with someone else, so the courts had decided that the divorce would go more in his favour. Understandably this had made her a little unhappy.

Knowing that she was now single allowed me to develop the thoughts I had had very early on from joining the company. Fantasizing about her, what she could do to me and what I would do to her kept me up most nights. Emma was 40 years old exactly. 5'6" tall, slim. She was large chested, 38E (I had heard her talking about it to one of the secretaries). Long straight brown hair which she always wore in a bun. Long slim neck, small mouth, wicked smile... She was a power dresser. Tight pencil-skirt, blouse, suit jacket, high-heels and had the attitude to match. The blouse was always buttoned up to her neck, she never showed even a hint of cleavage, which was a shame as the bra's she wore made her gorgeous chest all the more obvious under her blouse. She had built the company up from nothing, managed an acrimonious divorce and abusive husband and still seemed to be in perfect control of herself. In short I was in awe of her.

I am 22 years old and single. My last girlfriend left after the hours I was putting in at work pretty much finished off our social life. What she didn't know was that I was matching Emma's work hours hour for hour. When she was at work I would be. I would allways volunteer for the overtime or have a reason to stay "just for half an hour" to get something finished. After 2 months of this though it still seemed like she hadn't noticed me. The amount of times I had gone to the toilet and wanked off just thinking of what we could do in her office during one of those days when there was only her and me working over, but it never materialised.

Her constant stern demeanour had me thinking that she had gone off men for good. This was shattered though during one overtime session. I was about to leave as she had locked herself in her office and I was getting bored waiting. As I approached her office door I could hear her talking. I pressed my ear to the door and heard :

"I'm 24 years old and a perferct 10...36D, 26, 36 just lying here slowly fingering myself........"

then after a pause....

"Mmmmmm, you are a big boy! I'm gonna put your balls in my mouth as I wank you..."

another pause.....

"That's it, fuck my face...don't worry if you cum, just keep it in my mouth...I'm such a slut I'll....Yes, I'll.......Mmmmm, God just keep it coming"

Then I realised...she was on a sex-phone line.

My heart dropped...her office door had no key-hole or any other hole I could look through. Thoughts ran through my mind. "Was she naked?", "Did she have a dildo in her?". "How could she feel the need to lie about her body? She was beautiful as she was!"

My hand was in my trousers. My cock was so hard it hurt. I leant against the door and listened. For about a minute there was just heavy moaning coming from her punctuated with swearing. Then she gasped "NO! Don't want you in me, I just want to suck you as I rub myself! Just use my face, keep fucking it, I love it, think about looking into my eyes as you face-fuck me, your balls rubbing on my tits as you pull out and hitting my chin as you push back in..."

Then: "What? Hmmm? You want to know...? Well I've got two fingers on my clit and one rubbing around my ass-hole................you want me to put it in? Ok...........it's in baby............oh God is it in! I can't hold the 'phone like this, I'm putting you on speaker-phone."

More moaning. I had both hands on my cock now, wanking as fast as I dared...I could cum anytime I wanted to now, I just didn't want to just yet. I wanted her to catch me, to hang-up and invite me in..then to......God! I would cum the moment she touched me!

I took my trousers off and took off my shirt, I was naked outside Emma's office, on my knees, wanking.

I could hear a guy's deep voice...."I push my cock in and see your lips move in slightly as you are holding them tight around my shaft, as I pull out I see your lips move out, lipstick on my cock. I can hear you breathing through your nose, your mouth is just too full. Saliva is dripping from the corners of your mouth, I take a couple of seconds to push it in and the same pulling out as I slowly but steadily fuck your greedy little mouth.."

She moaned "I just love cock in my mouth....take as long as you like to fuck it, on the next in thrust I'll open my mouth and I want you to get your balls in as well."

With my eyes closed I imagined her face in my crotch as my shaft slowly slid into her mouth, then the feel of her hand on my balls as she stuffed them in past her teeth then closed her mouth. My entire cock in her mouth! I could happily die after that....

Her moaning was getter more rapid. The guy was moaning as well, telling her to "Suck it" and then "Get ready Emma! I'm going to cum baby, God this is going to be a massive load....all for you..."

Then her moaning "In my mouth! in my mouth! I want you to pull out, hold your cock close to my face and just wank it into my mouth. I want to see it spray out and go into my mouth..."

I had two hands on my cock, I was wanking so fast that the pre-cum was splattering up onto my chest. One hand moved down to massage my full balls as I rubbed the other hand over the head of my cock to lubricate my palm with pre-cum then start wanking again......

The guy let out a moan, "OH YES!!! I'm cumming Emma, into your mouth, open it wide baby...........oh yes.......nice, thick, hot spurts into your mouth..............God yes, still cumming....there's more...6....7.....8 big spurts of my cum!" He didn't actually sound all that convincing, but it did the trick for her......She didn't scream just let out a long low-toned moan as she came, I could hear bumping which must of been her bucking against the desk or something as she orgasmed.

That did it for me....I could feel my orgasm start in my balls as they tightened and suddenly realised that it would be a big load and a mess on the office floor would be noticed by her....I began to cum, a nice long powerful orgasm...I held the end of my cock, pinched the foreskin to hold the cum in, I could feel my cock twitch, once, twice, three...four times...each twitch should of been followed by a spray of cum but it was just building up in the head of my cock as I held it in.....I picked up my clothes and ran to the toilets...the nearest was the ladies...I just burst in, went to a cubicle and moaned loudly as I let go of my cock-head, a long thick spurt that lasted a good 2 seconds shot out and sprayed across the toilet seat which I had forgotten to lift..! I just let go of my cock and let it twitch about on it's own as I sprayed cum all over my tummy and cock. I was in heaven, such a powerful orgasm.

I cleaned the toilet seat and myself and sat down to get dressed...just as I was coming out of the cubicle however Emma walked into the toilet.....

Her hair was down, she was wearing the skirt but was bare-foot..her blouse was on but the top two buttons where undone, a little bit of cleavage was showing, my cock started to get hard again...to say she looked flustered was an understatement..."What the hell are you doing in here?" she asked..

"Err, I've been working but the men's toilets don't seem to be working..."

"Well get out!" She shouted "and go home....For Christsake, you're always here working, don't you have a home-life to go to?" As I passed her I got a whiff of the unmistakable smell of sex...I waited around for 10 minutes more but didn't see her so I just left...On my way out I peeked into her office.

The 'phone was off-the-hook, the speaker 'phone still on with the dial tone sounding.....Her desk was cleared......all the papers where on the floor, the room smelt like she had as I passed her in the toilet...my head swam and I went outside and walked home for the fresh air.

I would be tortured for now with the thought of "What if I had just gone into that office instead of staying outside.....Would she?"